DareDevil & Spiderman & Batman vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
WHO? WHO?

grey fox
You fail at life Hulk10

lorddreamer
Hulk gobbles them all up.

roughrider
One batkick later, Hulk is down. All three celebrate with glasses of milk. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Bald Bugger
If Spiderman and the team get prep they can win. After all Spidey said he could kill him.

Badabing
Thunderclap ftw.

roughrider
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
If Spiderman and the team get prep they can win. After all Spidey said he could kill him.

What the f**k?

He can kill him if he's Bruce Banner, sure... confused

When has Spidey made such a claim?

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
What the f**k?

He can kill him if he's Bruce Banner, sure... confused

When has Spidey made such a claim?
Under Straczynski

roughrider
Originally posted by grey fox
Under Straczynski

Well, that's just whacked.
He could kill him how?

Sparkz
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazingspidermanv254kebbin21ko1.jpg

If i remeber right its to do with the hulks energy he analysed that if the Hulk dosn't go back to banner to recharge now and then he "runs out of power" basicly it worked on another Gamma powerd enemy he was fighting and he had originaly devised a simular stratagey to beat Hulk, but he didnt state exactly how he could do it.

MightyEInherjar
It also is just a theory he has, it doesn't mean it'll work. It's not known if Hulk really needs to 'recharge' in Banner mode, since all the gamma powered guys end up being fairly different (Leader anyone?).

Sparkz
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
It also is just a theory he has, it doesn't mean it'll work. It's not known if Hulk really needs to 'recharge' in Banner mode, since all the gamma powered guys end up being fairly different (Leader anyone?).

Yeah I know, but his theory worked against someone eles, its not guarenteed but whatever his plan is could very well work but we just don't know, why it shouldnt be used as evidence in a Spidey vs Hulk fight because it isnt guarenteed untill he does it (and if he does it won't kill Hulk and if it would kill Hulk it will never happen)

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
WHO? WHO?

Hulk

Alfheim
This thread sux, give them some prep.

P.S. guy222 your sig turns me on, and I find that disturbing.

Lord Rock
The team would annoy Hulk without limits and survive for a good amount of time, but none of them has the strenght or speed to truely defeat the Hulk. Hulk wins this 9/10

golem370
1.Hulk jumps miles into the sky and comes down laying waste to the ground. Hulk layed waste to a forest with a thunderclap and you know it takes somebody lifting 15 tons to uproot a tree. The Hulk with one hook shot turn a 10 ton titanium steel punching bag into tiny parts.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk devours them.

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk devours them.

I agree. But not as easy as you makes it sound like

Symmetric Chaos
Yes it would be. None of them can do the slightest thing to Hulk.

Lord Rock
They cant, and they have no chances of winning. Yet, it would be hard. Batmans gasgrenades, Spidermans speed and webs, the fact that Daredevil is there, too... He would be annoyed and have a hard time killing them, even through he no doubt would win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Rock
He would be annoyed and have a hard time killing them, even through he no doubt would win.

That anger would end the fight even faster since his speed also increases slightly with rage.

Hulk can easily one shot Bats and DD at his baseline. Eventually Pete will start to get tired and scared literally one mistake will end up with him dead.

Lord Rock
I know. But still, the team would last like a minute or so, and that is enough for me to not call it an easy fight in comic standards.

Symmetric Chaos
I know. But still, the team would last like a minute or so, and that is enough for me to not call it an easy fight in comic standards.

Well in a comic the team would wreck Hulk in seconds laughing out loud

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well in a comic the team would wreck Hulk in seconds laughing out loud

I see you your pointbig grin I hate comic logic, but i also hate that not using it makes fanboyism...big grin

grey fox
I see you your pointbig grin I hate comic logic, but i also hate that not using it makes fanboyism...big grin

Hey dont 'Judge' comic book logic so harshly Lord Rock.

Lord Rock
Grey fox, you must admit that comic logic aint the best, even through you are a fanmessed

qqqqqqq
manutd defeated liverpool 1-0!!

Lord Rock
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
manutd defeated liverpool 1-0!!

Who cares?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.