All-Star Superman v.s. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Mind-rape is not an option...

Who wins?

All-Star Superman- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t429760.html

Starhawk
If I guess who you think would win correctly will you awnser my question?

Galan007
I dont know who will win, it would be a great fight IMO

don't spam

quickshot
All star 6/10

Howard_Jones
To be honest, we don't really know enough about Sentry to know how powerful he really is.

masterbruce
do we know enough about either to decide this?

I wuld prob give it to AllStar though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
To be honest, we don't really know enough about Sentry to know how powerful he really is. Well we know he beat Terrax, and stalemated Genis-Vell (while holding back), so that may be a good way to gauge his power.

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
do we know enough about either to decide this? Well IMO we have seen enough of both of them to properly gauge their power

batdude123
All-Star Superman.

The Pict
Superman wins

Supreme being
Superman for the win.

tkitna
I'm not sure who would win this, but why is flying in the sun so impressive for Superman when the Surfer drug Drax through the sun and it was no big deal? Never understood that.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/vsSurferRd1-8.jpg

Superboy Prime
I think it's highly possible Mr. Quintalon lifting with one arm Supes could punch Sentry's head off his body in a clean hit.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm not sure who would win this, but why is flying in the sun so impressive for Superman when the Surfer drug Drax through the sun and it was no big deal? Never understood that.

Because the Silver Surfer isn't a Kryptonian Jesus wannabe.

db_renji
Regular supes takes it. So, all-star would destroy Sentry. All star 10/10

Tony Stark
Originally posted by db_renji
Regular supes takes it. So, all-star would destroy Sentry. All star 10/10

laughing

confused

eek!

laughing

Not!

Sentry turns all versions of Supes into his Alice from The Brady Bunch.

Validus
Tony Stark, always with the ace opinion.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

confused

eek!

laughing

Not!

Sentry turns all versions of Supes into his Alice from The Brady Bunch. ...
Even Superman Prime?

UniOmni
I don't know.

I'm gonna say Sentry, even though i hate the guy.

He was created to be implicitly above the top tier, so its hard to tell.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't know.

I'm gonna say Sentry, even though i hate the guy.

He was created to be implicitly above the top tier, so its hard to tell.
Been posting at SHC huh?

pr1983

because the surfer doesnt absorb the sun's energy like superman does... honestly...

no expression

UniOmni
Whenever i see something like that, it just reinforces my belief that hv really wouldn't be a deciding factor in a fight between Superman and Surfer.

He withstands both the insane heat and pressure with little to no trouble.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Whenever i see something like that, it just reinforces my belief that hv really wouldn't be a deciding factor in a fight between Superman and Surfer.

He withstands both the insane heat and pressure with little to no trouble.
Yet Firelord can still knock him for a loop on occasion.

tkitna
Originally posted by pr1983
because the surfer doesnt absorb the sun's energy like superman does... honestly...

no expression

I realize this, but the All-Star Superman respect thread thats supposed to build up that character states that the corona of the sun is like withstanding 100 billion h-bombs exploding in your face and that its supposed to be something like 6000 degrees farenheit, but yet the Surfer and Drax took a joy ride through it. Doesnt build All-Star Superman up so much after seeing that.

(I realize its two different universe's)

Supreme being
I realize this, but the All-Star Superman respect thread thats supposed to build up that character states that the corona of the sun is like withstanding 100 billion h-bombs exploding in your face and that its supposed to be something like 6000 degrees farenheit, but yet the Surfer and Drax took a joy ride through it. Doesnt build All-Star Superman up so much after seeing that.

(I realize its two different universe's)

Allstar superman isnt canon regular supes could sleep in the sun forever and wouldnt even feel a thing, allstar was DC Bascilly giving the writers freedom with superman and they used the sun thing as an excuse to power him up to mad levels.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

confused

eek!

laughing

Not!

Sentry turns all versions of Supes into his Alice from The Brady Bunch.

laughing

Its funny how people seem to have an infinity hate for Superman i think i know how they feel since i am starting to have one for this over hyped blonde copycat of a clone. The irony is people complain about supermans powers but when Marvel decides to copy and bring out their own superman whose supposed to have this unknown power and that his supposed to have been around for years lots of people are okay with that confused

StarsNeverFall7
That sun that All Star went through, yes gave him immense power, but at the same time it is also killing him. Thats the main deal of the story arc, yes he udderly powerful but at the same time he took on too much radiation and its basically destroying his cells.

As far as him against Sentry, who really knows. What has Sentry really proved that compares with all star?

Bentley
Sentry kicks regular Supes of course, but All-star I'm not so sure. I'll give it to Supes 6/10 until more data comes in.

Galan007

(I realize its two different universe's) Who gives a sh*t what Surfer did? He isn't in this thread.
Geeze I hate it when Marvelites bring up useless information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And did you miss the part that said:
"its like 100 billion h-bombs exploding in your face PER SECOND."

Here it is again:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1897/allstar004pp5.th.jpg

Thats actually a great feat if you ask me... wink

breeze85
AS Superman would bitchslap Sentry all over the place. I think the fight is much more even if you put in regular Supes.

Galan, ye, that's a pretty hardcore feat.

Galan007
Originally posted by breeze85
Galan, ye, that's a pretty hardcore feat. Yeah thats what I thought too smile

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
Who gives a sh*t what Surfer did? He isn't in this thread.
Geeze I hate it when Marvelites bring up useless information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Easy fanboy with your Superman sig and so forth. I'm not capping on Superman or jumping on some Marvel bandwagon, i'm just saying that Superman going through the sun doesnt seem to be such a great feat when you compare it to the Surfer and Drax practically joking as they passed through it also.

"its like 100 billion h-bombs exploding in your face PER SECOND." (makes the Surfer and Drax feat that much better in my opinion). A greater feat than that would be you not being such a sarcastic d1ck.

Screw it now,,,,Sentry 10/10. wink

Superboy Prime
And you called him a fanboy...?

tkitna
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And you called him a fanboy...?

Yeah, and your point,,,,,,,?

srankmissingnin
Reading this threat is like 100000 billion h-bombs exploding in your face PER SECOND! I'm a qualified to make that judgement you ask? About as much as Jimmy Olsen.

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Who gives a sh*t what Surfer did? He isn't in this thread.

Here it is again:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1897/allstar004pp5.th.jpg

It seem in comics anyway.

That character can take say supernova , blackholes etc....... with no effort or harm.

Yet they are injured by batkick and such. laughing out loud

Comic Book fact big grin

Deathstroke
There aren't many characters in the 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 ton range, especially one handed. I think I'm going to give this one to Supes.

OneDumbG0
Now wait a minute. I saw the respect thread for All Star Superman. Seriously... how did those scientists possibly and actually gauge that scientifically? Was it some sort of gravity containment field or something?

Sh1te. I think that kind of power would break adamantium and even the fabled shield of Captain America. I despise Superman fanboys like no other, but All Star Superman ain't no joke. But then again, I don't think it's fair to deprive Sentry of mind-rapage. He should totally be allowed to reduce All Star Superman to a baby... I mean he does it to himself half the time!

snoopdogg
Didn't A.S. Supes pick up that key that weighed 500,000 tons or some sh!t? I think it was made out of white dwarf material or whatever.

Galan007
Superman going through the sun doesnt seem to be such a great feat when you compare it to the Surfer and Drax practically joking as they passed through it also.

"its like 100 billion h-bombs exploding in your face PER SECOND." (makes the Surfer and Drax feat that much better in my opinion). The whole point is that Im not quite sure why you even brought up Surfer in the first place. He isn't in this thread, so why bring him up?

A greater feat than that would be you not being such a sarcastic d1ck.

Screw it now,,,,Sentry 10/10. winkCalm down, it's just a comic book thread. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
About as much as Jimmy Olsen. In the All-Star Series, Jimmy is a VERY respected scientist with a genius level I.Q. He wasn't just making those facts up.Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't A.S. Supes pick up that key that weighed 500,000 tons or some sh!t? I think it was made out of white dwarf material or whatever. Yes he did.

Galan007
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't A.S. Supes pick up that key that weighed 500,000 tons or some sh!t? I think it was made out of white dwarf material or whatever. http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1162/allstar1fc7.th.jpg

DarkCrawler
Tie, or small edge to All-Star IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Now wait a minute. I saw the respect thread for All Star Superman. Seriously... how did those scientists possibly and actually gauge that scientifically? It's a Comic Book......... who knows?

shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.