Star wars Battlefront 3!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
yes and now I have the web sitehere it is
Whttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/star_wars:_Battlefront_3

samle
Whttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/star_wars:_Battlefront_3

PVS
oh ffs messed

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=146932&skip=yes

Alliance
Just hope its a LOT better than the last version.

pr1983
Originally posted by Alliance
Just hope its a LOT better than the last version.

was the last one really that bad? i thought it was enjoyable enough...

Alliance
Enjoyable perhaps...but it was not a moajor improvement in my mind. It had many of the same flaws as BF1. Its new elements were over-rated.

pr1983
Enjoyable perhaps...but it was not a moajor improvement in my mind. It had many of the same flaws as BF1. Its new elements were over-rated.

i liked the inclusion of the jedi, although the space battles weren't nearly frantic or crowded anough for my taste...

other than that i was pretty happy, although a couple of maps could have done with tweaking...

Alliance
The lack of maps was what really held Battlefront back. I was so excited for the "16 new maps"...if only they had told us that many of the old (and best) maps had been deleted.

The inclusion of more unit types was also a plus, but they still lack diversity of play except for the two special units for each team.

The Jedi units really lack depth and features. I prefer if all heroes were blaster based...but what do I know. Swordfighting is very different than shooting.

Space was not that exciting, but it was an ok addition. Again...shallow gameplay.

One thing I really disliked...the swapping of green for blue for friendly units. Its MUCH harder to see and not as visually stimulating.

Marxman
I liked the Jedi. After I played the entire game then began to complete dominate on every aspect of the game, the mode where its nothing but heros kept me playing. it was just fun to put Mace against Maul and Vader against Yoda. If you did it right (pressing pressing the button to block, i think it was the black button on XBox, and jumped around and NOT use Force powers to push/pull/choke your enemy) the battles could be quite interesting.

pr1983
The lack of maps was what really held Battlefront back. I was so excited for the "16 new maps"...if only they had told us that many of the old (and best) maps had been deleted.

losing rhen var and bespin platforms sucked soooo much... but if you have it on pc they're easy to come by...

thats true...

for a first attempt i thought it wasnt bad, but sure, it could have been better...

i just found myself wanting more packed battles...

that did take some getting used to...

queeq
There are patches online to have ALL the BF1 maps included in BF2... that solves that. Plus there are many extra maps to be downloaded.

overlord

The inclusion of more unit types was also a plus, but they still lack diversity of play except for the two special units for each team.

The Jedi units really lack depth and features. I prefer if all heroes were blaster based...but what do I know. Swordfighting is very different than shooting.

Space was not that exciting, but it was an ok addition. Again...shallow gameplay.

One thing I really disliked...the swapping of green for blue for friendly units. Its MUCH harder to see and not as visually stimulating. Space was horrible, I played it once and I was supposed to fly into some hole of a ship, then quickly jump out and kill or whatever.

But at least there was wampa pwnage.

Dusty
VG forums?

General G
I didn't think it was too bad, but hey, I like all Star Wars games so i can't really judge. Can't wait for Battlefront 3, anyone know what system, hope it's for the 360.

pr1983
Originally posted by queeq
There are patches online to have ALL the BF1 maps included in BF2... that solves that. Plus there are many extra maps to be downloaded.

i cant play em due to my version being unpatchable... the patch just doesnt work...

queeq
Strange? Did you get the latest one? It works fine for me.

samle
It is coming for the 360, Ps3 and other systems will be anounced

MEDVOCK
Awesome. I just hope they give Kit his tunic in the next game. I mean, why would any Jedi run around fighting shirtless? I can understand under water, BUT ON LAND?

aldisyoyo
well u dont know wut he was doing before thatserenade

Alliance
Its fine to have him shirtless. The concept of Jedi needs to be expenaded.

MEDVOCK
expenaded???

Alliance
Thats Mando for expanded, di'kut.

MEDVOCK
Now, now, no need to call me an idiot. I can barely even understand English, let alone this "Mando" language.

Alliance
Whats your primary language?

sithsaber408
Whats your primary language?

Dork.

I see that you are already fluent in it.

stick out tongue

Alliance

Tion'ad hukaat'kama?

sithsaber408
Yup.

And add a large fry while you're at it.

big grin

Alliance
Duraani, burc'ya?

queeq
Okay, I am closing this one now. Not going anywhere and not really about the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.