The Illuminati: Secretly in Control!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
We are the Illuminati, we bring control to chaos and order to anarchy!

These are our rules!
1. We will try to show no bias for any character or company when it comes to the forums that way no one could call us hypocrites

2. We alway show basic respect for other posters

3. We all try to back up other Illuminati members on the boards if we can and we periodic pool our resources to share what we know to those of us who don't

4. We should always try to ground feats with logic. Since by feats Spiderman has beat Firelord and Superman is unstoppable, excreta,,excreta,,excreta

5. Only the founding members can oust another members by a 3 of five vote.

6. Don't purposely make spite threads. (We say purposely because sometime you can make one without realising it.).

If you want to be a member see myself or another founder.

capt it up
sup dude marvelprince is in this correct?

Blair Wind
......Royal Family already has the "Secretly in control, pulling the strings" MO. Just to let you know no expression

Entity
Originally posted by capt it up
sup dude marvelprince is in this correct?

Correct! and most of us want you as well so you have an invitation if your interested?
When I say most I mean all as far as I know, no one has said no to you yet.

Sorry Blair, I never even remember seeing the Royal Famly Thread thou, I did know you were one of the teams!

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity
Correct! and most of us want you as well so you have an invitation if your interested?
When I say most I mean all as far as I know, no one has said no to you yet.

Sorry Blair, I never even remember seeing the Royal Famly Thread thou, I did know you were one of the teams!
marvelprince invited me and I said I needed to speak with jinzin how ever he has not been on. I will join though. do I need to pick a character

Entity
marvelprince invited me and I said I needed to speak with jinzin how ever he has not been on. I will join though. do I need to pick a character

Great, glad to have you! Who is jinzin and why do you need to speak with him?
Are you wanting to nomanate him for membership as well?

capt it up
Great, glad to have you! Who is jinzin and why do you need to speak with him?
Are you wanting to nomanate him for membership as well?
well I needed to tell him I am dropping the cyber ninja since it has pritty much died. also he is an extremely skilled debater who won a tourny. Marvel prince told me to invite him as well if I want.

Entity
Don't think I have seen him on here yet but let me check him out and if the others think he is cool then I probably will too.
I am pretty easy to get alone with.

capt it up
Don't think I have seen him on here yet but let me check him out and if the others think he is cool then I probably will too.
I am pretty easy to get alone with.
sounds good. do I need to pick a character for this or any thing

Entity
sounds good. do I need to pick a character for this or any thing

No one has said we are going to pick spacific characters yet but if we are I want Spiderman, Nightwing, Iceman, Nate Grey, Kyle Rayner, Kon-el, Daredevil, Ian Nottingham or Rorschach, doesn't matter which.

That list short enough for you? big grin

capt it up
No one has said we are going to pick spacific characters yet but if we are I want Spiderman, Nightwing, Iceman, Nate Grey, Kyle Rayner, Kon-el, Daredevil, Ian Nottingham or Rorschach, doesn't matter which.

That list short enough for you? big grin
yup

Entity
Sweet then!
usaflag

Entity
Well hope everyone post. We have 8 so far until we add jinzin but, I gotta eat and get in bed I have to be at work at 5am yeaaaaaaaaaa, not. Talk to you later.

capt it up
Well hope everyone post. We have 8 so far until we add jinzin but, I gotta eat and get in bed I have to be at work at 5am yeaaaaaaaaaa, not. Talk to you later.
peace

Martian_mind
Na na na na na na na Batman

darthgoober
You should post the team members.

Bald Bugger
I was invited by Marvel Prince aswell. He said he will speak to you. So am I in ?

Metalmanx
Rock on. rock

I'm one of the original founders, so you guys have a heads up on the situation. So you can ask me questions if you wish.

And yes, Entity, I think you should post a list of the Founders and members.

w00t.

Bald Bugger
What about me then ?

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmmmm

Bald Bugger
Are you in ?

NiņoAraņa
good luck to all of you, make your team flourish, and not have problems!
smile

marvelprince
Woot. Finally made it in. As for members the ones that I'm aware of are

Entity
Lando005
Tha C-master
Metalmanx
Darthgoober

Capt it Up
myself

I've also extended a few invites to Bald Bugger and Jinzin, just waiting on the others to confirm this. If you want in then by all means feel free to ask for membership

Bald Bugger
Thanks invite.

marvelprince
No problem buddy

darthgoober
Originally posted by marvelprince
Woot. Finally made it in. As for members the ones that I'm aware of are

Entity
Lando005
Tha C-master
Metalmanx
Darthgoober

Capt it Up
myself

I've also extended a few invites to Bald Bugger and Jinzin, just waiting on the others to confirm this. If you want in then by all means feel free to ask for membership
Galan's in too.

grey fox
The Magiks shall CRUSH your 'Secret Order'. So speaks the spectre !

invisiblewoman
i didn't know you could join more than one team?

darthgoober
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i didn't know you could join more than one team?
Many teams restrict it, but not this one or the AMC.

invisiblewoman
oh i see!

lando005
sorry for my delayed arrival i've been a little busy is everyone here now?

Entity
This is the official line up so far in order of joining.

The founders
Entity
Lando005
Tha C-master
Metalmanx
Darthgoober

and
Marvelprince
Galan007
Capt it up

With
Jinzin and Bald Bugger as nomanies

If you want in just let us know and we will vote on acceptance but each founder gets one veto to use on any nomanie they wish. So far we have agreed on pretty much everyone when we have voted thou.

Entity
Originally posted by lando005
sorry for my delayed arrival i've been a little busy is everyone here now?

I still haven't heard from C-master in awhile does anyone know if he's been around lately?

lando005
I still haven't heard from C-master in awhile does anyone know if he's been around lately? come to think about it i haven't heard from him either, i'll look into it

darthgoober
I still haven't heard from C-master in awhile does anyone know if he's been around lately?
He was on not very long ago(like a week I think), but I don't know how often he'll be around.

Entity
come to think about it i haven't heard from him either, i'll look into it

I just checked it out and he was on here just two days ago so it should be cool. He is probably just busy like i was when I was trying to get this started with you guys.

He sent me a pm awhile back about a new forum he had opened up, so he is probably workin on that or something.

Tha C-Master
I'm here now, I was reading through the pm and I need to send back. Me and Jinzin in the same group should be actually quite fun. smile

Entity
Glad to see you found it.
So guess that is a yes vote for jinzin?
What about Bald Bugger?

We need to get the votes from everyone when you read this. OK

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm here now, I was reading through the pm and I need to send back. Me and Jinzin in the same group should be actually quite fun. smile
thanks I get no mention? you bastered lol sad

Entity
thanks I get no mention? you bastered lol sad

guess your just not cool like that! lol laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
thanks I get no mention? you bastered lol sad I didn't mean it like that, it's just that me and jinzin have fought for the past couple of years, so if he were to join we would be allies. That's one of the biggest rivalries to exist on KMC. Do you know what this means? eek!

DigiMark007
I didn't mean it like that, it's just that me and jinzin have fought for the past couple of years, so if he were to join we would be allies. That's one of the biggest rivalries to exist on KMC. Do you know what this means? eek!

That you guys are sellouts?

stick out tongue

capt it up
I didn't mean it like that, it's just that me and jinzin have fought for the past couple of years, so if he were to join we would be allies. That's one of the biggest rivalries to exist on KMC. Do you know what this means? eek!
lol I know what you mean

DigiMark007
And I first thought this seemed a bit of a re-hash of The Lords of Chaos and Order, but any group with Metalmanx has to be at least semi-decent.

Provided this group gets off the ground and has a solid # of active members, I'll post it in the "teams" threads that we have pinned.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue I joined first like months ago, so it wouldn't be me. stick out tongue Make good publicity for awhile, get some up sells.

I've always been a loner guy but I figured, what the heck...

lando005
ok so is everybody cool with a group meeting on the 10th?

Entity
ok so is everybody cool with a group meeting on the 10th?

I am on here almost at least once a day so its fine with me.

As for the solid # of members we have, there are 6 or 7 I am pretty confident in so far and anyone who wishes to join just need to ask the founders to vote on it. There are very few I have a problem with on KMC so far. However we do want good debaters mainly and not people that make outrageous claims like Flash can pawn Galactus! I think you know who I mean.

Blair Wind
And I first thought this seemed a bit of a re-hash of The Lords of Chaos and Order, but any group with Metalmanx has to be at least semi-decent.

no expression

Are you saying the Lords of Chaos and Order, the entire elite of the Royal Family is not even "semi" decent?

no expression

Tha C-Master
Basically. stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Are you saying the Lords of Chaos and Order, the entire elite of the Royal Family is not even "semi" decent?

no expression

And so it begins!argue

Blair Wind
Basically. stick out tongue

your just jealous we didnt put you down as a Lord.....however I do recall you being a Royal Family member. (anyone who is Newjaks son is....damn that man had a lot of kids)

capt it up
lol

DigiMark007
no expression

no expression

Actually it wasn't intended as an insult, but I'd like to switch my answer to "yes" since it amuses me.

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
your just jealous we didnt put you down as a Lord.....however I do recall you being a Royal Family member. (anyone who is Newjaks son is....damn that man had a lot of kids) Jealous? I am a one man army baby... I have more supporters than you lot. laughing You don't stand a chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was never Newjaks son, the test came back wrong. stick out tongue

marvelprince

stick out tongue

Naw its like a comic that puts Wolverine on a team with Captain America. Both of them respect each other but at the same time you know they want to beat the hell out of each other. Makes for a very interesting read

Tha C-Master
Naw its like a comic that puts Wolverine on a team with Captain America. Both of them respect each other but at the same time you know they want to beat the hell out of each other. Makes for a very interesting read Good way of putting it. I always found the Peter/Wolverine team ups to be like me and Jinzin, or Cyke and Wolverine. Since I love Cyke and all.

Entity
Naw its like a comic that puts Wolverine on a team with Captain America. Both of them respect each other but at the same time you know they want to beat the hell out of each other. Makes for a very interesting read

That sounds like how I have always viewed Batman and Clark's relationship thou, it varies with each story writer. To me neither like each other very much and truly disapprove of the others view of the world. The only real reason they deal with each other the way they do is because they both know that they are really on the same side.

Entity
Good way of putting it. I always found the Peter/Wolverine team ups to be like me and Jinzin, or Cyke and Wolverine. Since I love Cyke and all.

You know, while Peter and Logan kinda get alone, Scott and him hate eachother?
Should I even mention Jean?

Tha C-Master
You know, while Peter and Logan kinda get alone, Scott and him hate eachother?
Should I even mention Jean? Me and Jinzin get along better, but we haven't always. You'd have to been here ages ago though to see the horror we wrought, lol.

Entity
Me and Jinzin get along better, but we haven't always. You'd have to been here ages ago though to see the horror we wrought, lol.

Your right, this sounds like it will be an interesting combination. Do you have any of his threads because I have tried to find some of his post to review him and I am not finding anything?

Is jinzin his full screenname because I have tried using the user search to find him and still got nothing.

Well, I think I am gonna try and get somemore sleep tonight than I did last night, I had to drag myself out of bed, fly there and still got to work 2min late. I'm just lucky my current boss just did my yearly evaluation today before he saw my time for the day. evil face

C-yall tomorrow afternoon.

SpunkySmurph
How would someone like to expierience the warm feeling of being thanked for an invite? eek!

marvelprince
Depends. How warm are we talking here? laughing out loud

nimbus006
When i saw the title of this thread i thought it was to discuss the new Iluminati mini series thats coming out soon...lol

Sounds like fun though, good luck in your initiation fellas.

Tha C-Master
Depends. How warm are we talking here? laughing out loud shifty

marvelprince
Lemme just let my already over-active imagination run wild
Oh yea. Thats warm laughing out loud

invisiblewoman
shock laughing out loud

capt it up

invisiblewoman

those scans are pretty good! laughing out loud

marvelprince
I remember that. Then DP started carrying him around like a pet. Hilarious rolling on floor laughing

capt it up
lol

Metalmanx

Provided this group gets off the ground and has a solid # of active members, I'll post it in the "teams" threads that we have pinned.

w00t. stick out tongue

Thanks, Digi. cool

Metalmanx
Hey, Entity. Should we invite people first and then have the Team vote? Or ask the team first, then ask the person himself/herself?

Galan007
laughing out loud

That DP scan rocks..

Metalmanx
I just invited Soljer to join. What does the rest of the team say? I definitely vouch for him, obviously. :up

Team vote?

marvelprince
He's got my vote. Was planning on asking him later anyway

Entity
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hey, Entity. Should we invite people first and then have the Team vote? Or ask the team first, then ask the person himself/herself?

Well, I started out by asking the others if they agreed on inviting someone before I asked them but, after we got enough people for me to be confident enough to start this thread, I was just gonna let the people that wanted to join ask. Then let the founders vote on them.

By the way I still need the votes on jinzin, bald bugger, and now Soljer. We can either post our votes here or just pm me if you want to keep it private. Myself I am still trying to find some stuff on Jinzin to decide by. As for bald bugger I vote for him as long as the others don't have a problem with him and, I definitely vote for Soljer if he wants in.

Metalmanx
I give my vote for Soljer (obviously), Bald Bugger, and Jin.

Entity
I give my vote for Soljer (obviously), Bald Bugger, and Jin.

OK then, we still need confirmation from, Lando, Darth, and C-Master.
And, do you know where I can find some post from Jinzin so I can review him first. I don't have any problem with him I just want to make sure I know what kind of poster I am voting for before I vote. I just don't want anyone that is really bias, ignorant, or hypocritical. Thats all.

Metalmanx
Look for anything Wolverine or Sabretooth. Also, anything involving Shredder or Sub-Zero, if you can find them.

Entity
Look for anything Wolverine or Sabretooth. Also, anything involving Shredder or Sub-Zero, if you can find them.

There are Shredder and Sub-Zero nuts in here too? Thats news for me, I new about the other "unmentioned" fans but those are two new to the list.

Entity
OK, I have found jinzin and he has my vote as well. He seems like a solid debator with a good amount of logic behind what he post.

Badabing
Bah, we Magiks put the P in Pwnage! Seriously, good luck with your team. cool I'm trying to help find martian Mind a partner in the tourny. Is anybody interested?

Entity
Originally posted by Badabing
Bah, we Magiks put the P in Pwnage! Seriously, good luck with your team. cool I'm trying to help find martian Mind a partner in the tourny. Is anybody interested?

I might be if I wasn't so involved in trying to get this team organised and off the ground. Do you know anyone thats a decent debator that might be interested in joining?

Sorry thou.

Blair Wind
laughing out loud

You're gonna have honorary members of the Royal Family in your Illuminati if you get Soljer. And one of the ORIGINAL Royal Family members and one of the original Lords of Chaos if you get Jinzin. shifty

*I* run everything. Remember it smile

Good luck with the team though

Entity
laughing out loud

You're gonna have honorary members of the Royal Family in your Illuminati if you get Soljer. And one of the ORIGINAL Royal Family members and one of the original Lords of Chaos if you get Jinzin. shifty

Good luck with the team though

You ever notice how the Illuminati has key members from all important corners of the 616 earth? cool

If only we could get Digi! evil face

Metalmanx
If only... love

Newjak
laughing out loud

Good luck with the team though And just to verify yes C-Master is one of my sons and no matter how many times he wants to retake the test claiming them to be fake they always comeback positive evil face

Also if you want to know we have a major player in almost important team here stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I just invited Soljer to join. What does the rest of the team say? I definitely vouch for him, obviously. :up

Team vote? Soljer is fine.

Blair Wind is jealous.

Newjak is just in denial. laughing

Entity
Soljer is fine.

Blair Wind is jealous.

Newjak is just in denial. laughing

What are your final votes for Jinzin, and Bald Bugger?

Tha C-Master
What are your final votes for Jinzin, and Bald Bugger? Jinzin gets my approval, I really don't know much about Bugger, and isn't he banned?

Howard_Jones
Bugger went bye-bye

darthgoober
Hey guys, I was just going to let you all know that my wife has been cheating on me for months now, so I won't be opn for a while, cause I gotta find another place to stay, and it'll be a while before I get my internet back.

Soljer
I let MetalMan know that I was interested already, and it seems that I've been getting several votes of confidence....just letting everyone know I'm up for it.

Metalmanx
Word. Glad to have you onboard, Soljer.

And darthgoober, really sorry to hear about your unfortunate news. Good luck with everything and look forward to seeing you soon.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
How would someone like to expierience the warm feeling of being thanked for an invite? eek!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Soljer
I let MetalMan know that I was interested already, and it seems that I've been getting several votes of confidence....just letting everyone know I'm up for it. Sorry to hear that, and glad to have you on Soljer, one more fellow smartass to have around doesn't sound so bad at all.

marvelprince
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hey guys, I was just going to let you all know that my wife has been cheating on me for months now, so I won't be opn for a while, cause I gotta find another place to stay, and it'll be a while before I get my internet back.

Dude. I'm so sorry. Hope things work out for you

Entity
Jinzin gets my approval, I really don't know much about Bugger, and isn't he banned?

Yea, I just found out late last night. Don't know why thou but, that takes him off the list anyway. Well unless lando or darth use a veto, which I don't think they will, that means both jinzin and Soljer are officially on the team. Glad to have you both and Welcome to The Illuminati!cheers

Galan007
Yeah Bugger was socking, thats why he was banned

darthgoober
Hey everyone. I got some fairly good news...my wife and I have decided to try to work things out. It turns out, that things never went QUITE as far as I thought with her ex, and we're probably going to move to another town to try to start over again.

Entity

Damn Darth, that really sucks and I am sorry to hear that. Women have always been the liars and cheaters in my world too. The only women I really trust are my mom, and 1 grandmother. I have never cheated on anyone and have been screwed over by nearly all women I have dated. Thou, I seriously doubt my problems are anything comparied to what you are dealing with now.

Again, sorry to hear the bad news and hope you get things straightened out.

Entity
Hey everyone. I got some fairly good news...my wife and I have decided to try to work things out. It turns out, that things never went QUITE as far as I thought with her ex, and we're probably going to move to another town to try to start over again.

Glad to hear it, and good luck! wink

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah Bugger was socking, thats why he was banned

Thanks for the info galan.

Tha C-Master
Hey everyone. I got some fairly good news...my wife and I have decided to try to work things out. It turns out, that things never went QUITE as far as I thought with her ex, and we're probably going to move to another town to try to start over again. Good to hear my friend, it's good to see things work in another direction.

Entity
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

You were invited and still are if your interested. If you wish to join just say the word and we will vote on it. I need to see what the others think thats all.

Is anyone else interested in joining?
If so just post here to let us know or pm one of the founders.

Entity
Well, everyone I'm sorry but, I got to go just thought I'd get on quick and check for updates and get things straight. Again welcome to Jinzin and Soljer.

Then their were 10...

marvelprince
Oh yea. Racking up some good members here.

And Darth, thats great news. I hope you guys can work things out

Metalmanx
w00t! Rock on, darth! :rock

And P.S.--Oh yes. Definitely great members on this team.

Galan007
Whats the current roster?

SpunkySmurph
You were invited and still are if your interested. If you wish to join just say the word and we will vote on it. I need to see what the others think thats all.

Is anyone else interested in joining?
If so just post here to let us know or pm one of the founders.

Oh yeah... confused

I remember now! smile

Anyways, I would have posted earlier, but my computer was on the fritz.

So... this is me accepting my invitation.

(Nows the part where you vote me in.)

Martian_mind
Pick me,Pick meflex

marvelprince
Nice. Anyone else want in?

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
Whats the current roster?

Myself,
Lando005
Tha C-master
Metalmanx
Darthgoober
Marvelprince
Galan007
Capt It Up
Jinzin- as soon as he confirms it. He still hasn't responded to my pms
Soljer

That is the list so far and Spunkysmurf and Martian_Mind are waiting for a vote. I originally asked Spunky awhile back so he has my vote. I don't know much about MM (sorry) so its up to the others but if they are cool with it I'm on board.

Metalmanx
I vote yes for Spunky Smurf.

And I'm down with Martian Mind. thumb up

darthgoober
I'm not all that familiar with MM(he's kind of new), but I don't have a problem with admitting him.

And I'm cool with Smurf as a member.

Entity
I vote yes for Spunky Smurf.

And I'm down with Martian Mind. thumb up

Good but, so far Lando and Darth aren't responding much to the votes. Darth is certaintly understandable thou, so that is totally fine but, Lando seemed very excited with this when it all started and I am really suprised he hasn't posted or pm'd me more on any of it.confused1

Entity
I'm not all that familiar with MM(he's kind of new), but I don't have a problem with admitting him.

And I'm cool with Smurf as a member.

Disreguard previous statement!
Darth glad to see you so wazzup?

darthgoober
Disreguard previous statement!
Darth glad to see you so wazzup?
Not a lot, I'm just... Well I'm just not doing a lot.

Entity
Not a lot, I'm just... Well I'm just not doing a lot.

yea, know what you mean, I spend entirely to much time on here.

But I love it. big grin

marvelprince
Aight. Things are really shaping up. New members popping in all the time

Entity
Aight. Things are really shaping up. New members popping in all the time

Yea, and so far I think we have some really good members. Some of the best if fact, which is exactly what I wanted when we made this team.

Martian_mind
So am i in? eek!

Entity
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So am i in? eek!

As long as Lando and C-master don't veto it. So, I think you'll be fine.

Tha C-Master
Yea, and so far I think we have some really good members. Some of the best if fact, which is exactly what I wanted when we made this team. I must say I'm impressed myself, this has come a very long way in a very short time.

Entity
I must say I'm impressed myself, this has come a very long way in a very short time.

Well when we do, WE DO IT RIGHT cool

Who's with me???

And what say you to MM, C?

Tha C-Master
Well when we do, WE DO IT RIGHT cool

Who's with me???

And what say you to MM, C? I'm with ya!

And MM is fine with me.

Entity
I'm with ya!

And MM is fine with me.

Good to know!

marvelprince
Yup. Definitely a nice gathering the best

Entity
Yup. Definitely a nice gathering the best

Soon to be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. mad smokin' cool

And you know this,,, MAN!!!

Tha C-Master
We didn't even have to bring food. smile

Entity
We didn't even have to bring food. smile

Damn!
I knew we forgot something... rolling on floor laughing

marvelprince
Eh. Food would just attract ants anyway.

Tha C-Master
Well you have the antman in your sig and avvy. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
If im in then this group>then all others.Illuminati FTW donatello

marvelprince
Well you have the antman in your sig and avvy. stick out tongue

Exactly. Did I say ey? I meant bring it on.

Glad you got the joke big grin

Entity
Eh. Food would just attract ants anyway.

Yea, we already have the ANTMAN! wink
So, I guess were good.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If im in then this group>then all others.Illuminati FTW donatello Donatello Pwns.

Exactly. Did I say ey? I meant bring it on.

Glad you got the joke big grin Well I didn't want you to be reluctant or anything, just how many ants are we talking here?

darthgoober
So are we representing characters, or are we just going to be our own charming selves?

SpunkySmurph
Well, due to all votes being positive so far (phewf) I'll just act as a member until it's either confirmed or I'm kicked out. cool

Now where were we...

Oh, right...

Food fruits_apple
(Yes, I just wanted an excuse to use that smilie)

Entity
So are we representing characters, or are we just going to be our own charming selves?

Doesn't matter to me, I was just going to let us be ourselves but, if we are going to represent characters I've got a few favorites! smokin'

darthgoober
Doesn't matter to me, I was just going to let us be ourselves but, if we are going to represent characters I've got a few favorites! smokin'
Well, typically you pick ONE character to represent. But it's cool to just be ourselves too.

Entity
Well if we are picking characters then I have just one word for you.

ION!

Unless I can't have one that powerful, in which case I still pick Kyle.
but Spiderman is my speciality.

Wait, what if each of the founders pick an Illuminati member? That would be fitting I think. No?

Entity
Someone could even be Black Panther, seeing as how he was suppost to join.

darthgoober
Well normally, the "Theme" of the team determines who's avalible. For instance...

Anti-Matter Corps - Can represent anyone, but all characters are assumed to have a anti matter ring.

Cyber Ninjas: Ninja type characters.

Dark Knights: Batman characters

Green Lantern Corps: Duh, GL's.

Magiks: Magical characters.

The Syndicate: Villains.

So whatever really.

Entity
So, since we are the Illuminati we each pick a leader of their super team or feild hense,
Ironman (Avengers)
Dr. Strange (Mystic)
Xavier (X-Men)
Mr. Fantastic (Fantistic 4)
Black Bolt (Inhumans)
Namor (Atlantis)
Black Panther (Wankadan) I forget how to spell it.
Batman (JLA)
Cyborg (Teen Titans)
Nightwing (Outsiders)
Ion (GLC)

I can't think of any other head of team member types, got anymore ideas?

darthgoober
So, since we are the Illuminati we each pick a leader of their super team or feild hense,
Ironman (Avengers)
Dr. Strange (Mystic)
Xavier (X-Men)
Black Bolt (Inhumans)
Namor (Atlantis)
Batman (JLA)
Cyborg (Teen Titans)
Nightwing (Outsiders)
Ion (GLC)

The Infinity Watch, and I want to be Warlock. big grin

Metalmanx
Ironman (Avengers)
Dr. Strange (Mystic)
Xavier (X-Men)
Black Bolt (Inhumans)
Namor (Atlantis)
Batman (JLA)
Cyborg (Teen Titans)
Nightwing (Outsiders)
Ion (GLC)

I guess I'll represent Xavier and his X-Men then. Although I also fancy myself a Spider-Man expert, too.

And I wouldn't mind representing Black Panther either, if no one else wants him.

darthgoober
Also...

X-Force
X-Factor
Alpha Flight
JSA

Damn there's a LOT of teams.

Entity
So hard to choose, I like so many.
If we are sticking with the founders being Illuminati I'll be Tony since I started getting us together. If not I want Ion as a GLC rep.

I guess since Lando isn't talking to much except for sending me an occasional pm he can be Black Bolt. lol stick out tongue

Entity
Also...

X-Force
X-Factor
Alpha Flight
JSA

Damn there's a LOT of teams.

Well, lets start with the Illuminati and go from the most important down after that. JLA, GLC, JSA whoever we think is on the closest to the top after that. How does that sound?

Its whatever yall want because I have a successful team already IMO. That is all I was really after so you can decide the specifics

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>