Who did see this movie? And who can help me to remember the name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Olimpo38
Here it is, the movie it's about 4 friends (two girls and two boys) that went on a trip to another country by car, one of the girls was invited to the trip because she was left by her boyfriend recently and she was sad.
Then in a small route near a town the car got broken and strangely 3 crazy cannibals started to followed them with a truck, they were like zombies but they move as fast as humans. Then the 4 friends found lots of cars with eaten dead people and they keep running away from the cannibals. At the end 1 girl and 1 boy died, the other girl got catched by the cannibals and the other guy go to save her, finally he saved the girl and killed the 3 cannibals with the help of the girl.

now...which is the name of the movie? =)

Thanks you since now.

deathbycorn
Wrong Turn (2003)

Nice taste in movies.

Check out the THREAD here.

vintageSW77
i wish i could forget watching this let alone the title

never rent a movie just because you think the lead is hot

and i meant Eliza Dushku

Espantada23
Isn't Wrong Turn 6 people?3 guys 3 girls?

Wolfie
I'm trying to forget this movie myself. My brother-in-law bought it (blindbuy) recently. I was giving him crap about it.

The Machine
Wrong Turn was a cool movie. Some nice blood and gore and one of the best kills EVER. (The axe to the mouth with the body falling through the trees) F'ing classic.

Wrong Turn II will be out in early 2007.

Wolfie
As much as I hated the movie, I will admit that the barbed wire to the mouth death was pretty cool.

deathbycorn
Did you really hate the movie or are you just on the band wagon?

It was a top movie, imo.

Wrong Turn 2 looks pretty cool too.

Wolfie
I really did hate the movie. I don't get on the band wagon. I'm not a sheep that's told what to like and what to hate.

deathbycorn
stick out tongue

Espantada23
i've never really cared for this movie...it was just so predictable...you knew who was gonna die right away and then the ending was just horribly lame.

vintageSW77
Heres a movie that i want to know the name of

Theres this guy who after having his Sunday lunch decides that there is nothing on tv so he goes to his local video rental shop and rents a movie.
He takes it back home and lies to his chick saying that all the copies of Bridget Jones Diaries 2 are out on loan forever and tells her hes rented a horror flick instead.
They sit and watch the movie and groan as every horror cliche is wheeled out then fall asleep before it finishes.

Oh hang on that aint a movie...thats the time i rented WRONG TURN.

Espantada23
LMFAO laughing ...I would've gone with Bridgette jones

yaujta King
Yup it's wrong turn I seen that movie like 6 times

vintageSW77
why?

drewbiefan
Oh yea that is definitely wrong turnstick out tongue
I absolutely love that movie!

Espantada23
I'll take Colin firth over Eliza dushku any day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.