Firelord vs Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Firelord

vs

Starfire

bigbran
Firelord's fire is hotter than the heat of the sun... look at her name:
Star-Fire... she loses...

Haha...Starfire is a dyke. rolling on floor laughing
(no offense to any)

UniOmni
Since when?

And Firelord is a cut above.

Though close proximity to him may actually power her up.

Aside from that, he dominates her.

jasofisc
firelord

Starhawk
Originally posted by bigbran

Haha...Starfire is a dyke. rolling on floor laughing
(no offense to any)

That's a really crude immature joke.

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
That's a really crude immature joke. Don't really care... I am immature if you haven't noticed.
Originally posted by UniOmni
Since when?

Aside from that, he dominates her. She has always really seemed like one.

Firelord wins.

Starhawk
Don't really care... I am immature if you haven't noticed.

I know you are, your part of the problem on these boards and behavior like that is why people are getting frustrated. Thats why I reported it.

Ignorant statements like that should have no place in this world. Everytime someone like you says or types something small minded like that you encourage censorship and demean the fight agianst radical-censorship.

No one can force you to be more mature and a better person, we can only pity your choice not to be.

grey fox
I know you are, your part of the problem on these boards and behavior like that is why people are getting frustrated. Thats why I reported it.

Ignorant statements like that should have no place in this world. Everytime someone like you says or types something small minded like that you encourage censorship and demean the fight agianst radical-censorship.

No one can force you to be more mature and a better person, we can only pity your choice not to be.

Hey Hitler JR , when your done whining can we get back to the thread ?

Anyway , Firelord has PC , thus it's not that hard to assume he could simply drain all the energy clean out of her body.

bigbran

No one can force you to be more mature and a better person, we can only pity your choice not to be. So basically you find one comment, that I have only really said anything immature with you, as a new member and all... and call me immature?

I am part of the problem? I have said one thing bad, right now, and now, I am a massive problem on this board?

You know what, I don't care what you have to say.
I am yonger than you, I have time to grow up, and because of this comment, you have basically claimed superiority above me?

So tell me Basti0n/David Richards/Logan Owns/Extant/probably more, when did you suddenly get into being above everyone else, or anything? It's a good thing, that you are talking about maturaty though, when your on a comic book vs forum...

I know what I said was wrong, and I will apoligize for it.
I'm sorry if I offended anyone out there on this comic book vs forum... actually, I'm going to say sorry to everyone except you.

grey fox
So basically you find one comment, that I have only really said anything immature with you, as a new member and all... and call me immature?

I am part of the problem? I have said one thing bad, right now, and now, I am a massive problem on this board?

I am yonger than you, I have time to grow up, and because of this comment, you have basically claimed superiority above me?

So tell me Basti0n/David Richards/Logan Owns/Extant/probably more, when did you suddenly get into being above everyone else, or anything? It's a good thing, that you are talking about maturaty though, when your on a comic book vs forum...

I'm sorry if I offended anyone out there on this comic book vs forum... actually, I'm going to say sorry to everyone except you.

Thats ok BB you did nought to me .

Starhawk
So basically you find one comment, that I have only really said anything immature with you, as a new member and all... and call me immature?

And Im fine with that. You did the right thing, see now that wasn't hard.

I am not those other people, From what I see he/she/it behaved more like you then me.

And I am nothing like Hitler, I accept all races and culture and lifestyles. Asking for maturity is a good thing as you will come to understand as you, well mature.

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Thats ok BB you did nought to me . OK.

Anyway, Firelord wins.

bigbran
And Im fine with that. You did the right thing, see now that wasn't hard.

I am not those other people, From what I see he/she/it behaved more like you then me.

And I am nothing like Hitler, I accept all races and culture and lifestyles. Asking for maturity is a good thing as you will come to understand as you, well mature. Your talking about maturity when you throw tiny insults at me? laughing

People like you sicken me.

Seriously, though, I will not continue with whatever your trying to lead me onto, whether it be you trying to get me banned or something.

Firelord wins.

Starhawk
Your talking about maturity when you throw tiny insults at me? laughing

People like you sicken me.

Seriously, though, I will not continue with whatever your trying to lead me onto, whether it be you trying to get me banned or something.

Firelord wins.

I have no desire to see you banned, I think it's great you admitted your mistake and apologized for it, that takes courage and maturity. I applaud you for it in fact.

I'm not trying to lead you into anything, just offering the choice to take the bitterness, spite and rudeness out of these fourms and make it fun for everyone.

Whiteclipse
Firelord burns the hell out of that dyke, joking, im joking stick out tongue I didnt mean it lol

Martian_mind
Theres nothing wrong with dykes.Infact i believe every red blooded male on earth encourages them.

HigH ScholaR
Firelord

Originally posted by UniOmni
Since when?

Aside from that, he dominates her.

Firelord will probably absorbed the heat or excess heat from her to power him self up

Starhawk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Theres nothing wrong with dykes.Infact i believe every red blooded male on earth encourages them.

Again can we please use the proper term for them? And your thinking of every red-blooded 'ignorant' male.

guy222
Pyreus

Q99
That's a really crude immature joke.

Also it flat-out sucks. It doesn't make sense and uses dyke as a pejorative.

For immature jokes, may I recommend, "Haha, boobs"? It's better on pretty much every level.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
Also it flat-out sucks. It doesn't make sense and uses dyke as a pejorative.

For immature jokes, may I recommend, "Haha, boobs"? It's better on pretty much every level.

Yeah, I know -- hope whoever isn't on here anymore; he obviously doesn't know the character at all: militant at times? Certainly. She's gotten harder over the years/decades, but she still loves her men, and at the core is still the "balloon-bubbly" friend she was during Classic TNTT era... (mind you: some of the early years "casual nudity" of her/Donna - when they lived together - and her/Raven - when they went to Tahitii - *was* pretty hot...)

Firelord for the majority. Event though Kory is much stronger/more powerful now than 25+ years ago, I see a fight between them going much the same as her fight with Thea back in the 80's: Kory is strengthened by his presence, but then either becomes overloaded or overwhelmed by him over time, just like with Thea... not sure what spread, as such, I'd give, but FL 6-7/10 is safe, I think; she can still get wins due to superior skill (people do tend to forget that, while not as strong as Donna, she is at least around Thing/Colossus level in strength nowadays, and actually one of the best H2H/conventional weapon - fighters around -- in the old MEG scale, she was actually listed by the writers as being around as good as Bronze/Early Po-C Batman and WonderWoman, but not so skilled acrobatically, as he had better finesse and WW's flight was more maneuverable...)

King Castle
firelord jut draws the solar energy from her like he did the supernova and re entering earth atmosphere keeping the F4 uncooked.

8/10 FL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.