Wolverine gets a clean shot on Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
Superman is standing there in a Jesus pose, and Wolverine is pissed. Why? How the hell should I know. He's the best at what he does, and he's good at being a pissed off hairy Canadian.

Anywho. Superman's gonna stand there and give him a shot. Can Wolverine cut him?

bigbran
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Superman is standing there in a Jesus pose, and Wolverine is pissed. Why? How the hell should I know. He's the best at what he does, and he's good at being a pissed off hairy Canadian.

Anywho. Superman's gonna stand there and give him a shot. Can Wolverine cut him? No.

darthgoober
Not unless he braces his arms with adamantium splints(so they don't bend at the elbow on contact), and Hulk throws him at Supes.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
Not unless he braces his arms with adamantium splints(so they don't bend at the elbow on contact), and Hulk throws him at Supes.

Even then, I don't see it happening. erm

darthgoober
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Even then, I don't see it happening. erm
Hey I was just giving the most likely scenario for it to work. But now that I think about, Supes would also have to be weak, so that his forcefield wouldn't be at full effect.

Grimm22
Jesus Pose? What the f**k?

Pft, everybody knows that Jesus was a ninja cool

don't shiv
you forgot shadowcat. while wolverine is wet shaving supes kitty will be slapping on a fluffy lather

the lengths Clark goes for a smooth shave.

DigiMark007
...two in as many days for the "How can we get Wolverine to beat cosmics?" line of threads.

These things amuse the hell outa me, because he's the only character that this happens regularly to.

laughing out loud

Galan007

Anywho. Superman's gonna stand there and give him a shot. Can Wolverine cut him?

After we get to see the "indestructible" adamantium snap in half,

Supes b*tchslaps that dirty little furrball all the way back to Canada. evil face

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...two in as many days for the "How can we get Wolverine to beat cosmics?" line of threads.

These things amuse the hell outa me, because he's the only character that this happens regularly to.

laughing out loud

laughing

also

laughing @ your cool sig digi

olympian
Does anyone really think they would ever print that type of adamantium being bent by sheer durability or strength of a top tier?

I dont.

UniOmni
They wouldn't.

Thats its schtick.

To DC superfans, they'd want to see it break like DD's claws on the S-shield.

To Marvel fans, they'd want him to cut the kryptonian, like he's cut damn near everyone else.

Both camps are wrong.

He won't break on Superman, and to expect that is laughable.

He won't cut Superman though, due to the plot device aura.
It'd have to be Hulk with the claws, to gut Superman.

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni
They wouldn't.

Thats its schtick.

To DC superfans, they'd want to see it break like DD's claws on the S-shield.

To Marvel fans, they'd want him to cut the kryptonian, like he's cut damn near everyone else.

Both camps are wrong.

He won't break on Superman, and to expect that is laughable.

He won't cut Superman though, due to the plot device aura.
It'd have to be Hulk with the claws, to gut Superman.

I'd rather have Supes just tear 'em clean out of Wolvies hands then for them to break on the shield .

roughrider
I've wondered about this for years. I think I've decided...

...Yes. He cuts him.

But not deep. Probably less than a milimeter, because Logan doesn't have the strength to push the claws in any farther. So, he can rake him but it's not serious to Superman, just irritating.

Howard_Jones
If this were written in a comic, he'd cut Superman though. Just to appease the fanboys. I really wish people wouldn't downplay characters just because they got cut by Wolverine, because it's obvious that plot devices go snikt.

ExtraMision5555

THIS PUT ME IN TEARS LAUGHING

laughing laughing laughing laughing

L O LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IN A JESUS POSE??? L OLOLOLOL

Howard_Jones
I shoulda made it over a knocked out Professor X and he's making out with Kitty Pryde, just to piss Wolverine off more.

capt it up
well adamatium durability>>>>superman

how ever logan most likly lacks the strength

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by capt it up
well adamatium durability>>>>superman

Oh

my

f#@%ing

God.

You have a small amount of time to edit your post, because that is the most fanboyish thing I have ever heard in my life!

capt it up
Oh

my

f#@%ing

God.

You have a small amount of time to edit your post, because that is the most fanboyish thing I have ever heard in my life!
what fan boy about it. I feel adamatium is more durable since it is unbreakable. superman is not he still bleeds he can be hurt.

How ever logan has no posable way of hurting supes due to strength factor

Soljer
Originally posted by roughrider
I've wondered about this for years. I think I've decided...

...Yes. He cuts him.

But not deep. Probably less than a milimeter, because Logan doesn't have the strength to push the claws in any farther. So, he can rake him but it's not serious to Superman, just irritating.

See, I originally thought that as well except....

Superman has that Bio-tk aura. That means that Logan's claws will never ACTUALLY touch Superman's skin.

capt it up
wait so what was the point of this thread? If you feel adamatium is not more durable then supes and it is fanboyish to say that then this was a simple spite thread created to lure fan in to bash them

Howard_Jones
what fan boy about it. I feel adamatium is more durable since it is unbreakable. superman is not he still bleeds he can be hurt.
factor

And what, praytell, harder shot has Wolverine taken than what Superman has taken?

Soljer
And what, praytell, harder shot has Wolverine taken than what Superman has taken?

Maybe not wolverine in particular, but the only things that have ever destroyed TRUE adamantium are things that would likely destroy Superman as well - infinity gauntlets, Odinforce, etc. erm.

capt it up
I not saying logan more duable I am saying adamatium is more durable. it unbreakable unless done on a moleculier level

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
See, I originally thought that as well except....

Superman has that Bio-tk aura. That means that Logan's claws will never ACTUALLY touch Superman's skin.

This is what I was hoping people would bring up.

capt it up
This is what I was hoping people would bring up.
so it was a spite thread the whole time

srankmissingnin
I don't really understand Superman's force field, maybe someone can explain a few things to me. Is it always on? Can he feel people touching him through the force field? How does... you know... air get through it?

Can Wolverine's claws penetrate Superman's force field? Even though Adamantium vs force fields has been shown with a lot of discrepancies and contradictions but probably not.

Howard_Jones
so it was a spite thread the whole time

By no means. More or less an educational tool. That, and I wanted to get good insight. Thus the thread.

Accel
It's just a skin-tight field that covers his entire body and outfit excluding the cape.

It generally seems to be where most of Supe's durability is. Since it makes him a great deal more durable than Thor or Hulk, I have doubts Wolvie could sufficiently even scratch him through it.

capt it up
By no means. More or less an educational tool. That, and I wanted to get good insight. Thus the thread.
no it was a spite thread. You no logan had no chance it was simply a chance to bash fans.

whats worse is you even think adamatium is less durable then superman which mean with out a doubt this was a spite thread.

Howard_Jones
no it was a spite thread. You no logan had no chance it was simply a chance to bash fans.

whats worse is you even think adamatium is less durable then superman which mean with out a doubt this was a spite thread.

Oh, relax. I don't really have much against Wolverine fans unless they make an outrageous claim. stick out tongue

This isn't a spite thread because it's not a fight. I just wanted to get some insight on it.

Speaking of which, what's Wolvie's record against force fields? He didn't do to well against Sue's in the issue where he clawed up Ben Grimm's face.

Found it kinda funny Ben snatched him out of the air so quickly though. Guess he was having an on and off day.

capt it up
it more of the fact he cuts through the force field yet heals instantly

srankmissingnin
Oh, relax. I don't really have much against Wolverine fans unless they make an outrageous claim. stick out tongue

This isn't a spite thread because it's not a fight. I just wanted to get some insight on it.

Speaking of which, what's Wolvie's record against force fields? He didn't do to well against Sue's in the issue where he clawed up Ben Grimm's face.

Found it kinda funny Ben snatched him out of the air so quickly though. Guess he was having an on and off day.

In Astonishing when Wolverine's claws come in contact with a force field, his claws pass through easily extending the force field along the length of his claws until his knuckles come in contact with the force field. This was attributed to "Adamantium being "different" then other metals".

inamilist
if superman has a forcefield, why did Doomsday cut him up in DOS?

Ive also seen scans of him getting shot in the back by K-nite bullets...

Superherovandal
Thats really stupid. He's not cutting Supes even if he got into a beserker rage or anything.

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist

Kryptonite is well...Kryptonite. It isn't subject to Superman's invulnerability.

Also, Doomsday cut Superman up because as Superman exhausts himself, his bioelectric aura diminishes. Doomsday exhausted Superman. Simple.

inamilist
Kryptonite is well...Kryptonite. It isn't subject to Superman's invulnerability.

Also, Doomsday cut Superman up because as Superman exhausts himself, his bioelectric aura diminishes. Doomsday exhausted Superman. Simple.

cool, thanks

so if it was a superman without the bio aura, would wolvie cut him then?

Accel
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In Astonishing when Wolverine's claws come in contact with a force field, his claws pass through easily extending the force field along the length of his claws until his knuckles come in contact with the force field. This was attributed to "Adamantium being "different" then other metals".
I'd put Supes above that pre-teen mutant.

Badabing
Wolverine lacks the strength to cut Supes. I'd like to see if a top tier brick could cut Superman with adamantium.

Soljer
cool, thanks

Almost certainly.

Superman's tissues are a bit denser than the average humans due to the increased gravity on Krypton, but his REAL power as far as strength and invulnerability go come from his Bioelectric aura.

Supreme being

Personally i think the whole force shield thing is a load of crap that byrne added in his revamp of supes.

And wolverine can claw away on superman all day but he will just be wasting his time.

roughrider
When Lois kisses Clark, is she making contact with him, or is she being held back by his bio-aura? I don't want to spend time poking holes in comic book logic, but still...

Soljer
When Lois kisses Clark, is she making contact with him, or is she being held back by his bio-aura? I don't want to spend time poking holes in comic book logic, but still...

I've heard both that Superman can activate/deactive it subconsciously/at will, AND that it's skin tight - which would mean that whether she is kissing Clark's skin, or is separated by an angstrom's distance of a forcefield really doesn't matter.

roughrider
I would bring up the time Equus cut Superman with his claws, but someone mentioned they were magically enchanted, so that wouldn't help Logan here.

ExtraMision5555
When Lois kisses Clark, is she making contact with him, or is she being held back by his bio-aura? I don't want to spend time poking holes in comic book logic, but still... laughing

srankmissingnin
I've heard both that Superman can activate/deactive it subconsciously/at will, AND that it's skin tight - which would mean that whether she is kissing Clark's skin, or is separated by an angstrom's distance of a forcefield really doesn't matter.

Does he feel it... or just go through the motions for her sake? He must be able to turn it off though or going to the wash room would be messy to say the least. sick

Kurash
no effect, wolverine has a hard time cuttin omega red, wouldnt even scrape supes

capt it up
Originally posted by Kurash
no effect, wolverine has a hard time cuttin omega red, wouldnt even scrape supes
wolverine has a hard time cutting omega red? are you on any drugs? when ahs logan ever had a hard time cutting omega red?

ExtraMision5555
yesterday

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yesterday
no way are you serous. what did he have hard time cutting the tenticles or omega red him self?

batdude123
Does he feel it... or just go through the motions for her sake? He must be able to turn it off though or going to the wash room would be messy to say the least. sick

When he deactivates his bio-aura, he still has to wear a promethius condom though. That prevents his orgasm from tearing Lois apart... stick out tongue

Anyway, Logan doesn't cut Superman. Why? He has a problem with force fields and such....

xmarksthespot
Does he feel it... or just go through the motions for her sake? He must be able to turn it off though or going to the wash room would be messy to say the least. sick I was going to say or the bedroom, but batdude already covered that...

xmarksthespot
In Astonishing when Wolverine's claws come in contact with a force field, his claws pass through easily extending the force field along the length of his claws until his knuckles come in contact with the force field. This was attributed to "Adamantium being "different" then other metals". Hisako's armour is a psionic composite of her ancestors protecting her... it's not really akin to Superman's bioaura.

Howard_Jones
^ Xmarks, what does the greek lettering on your sig say? I can only remember half the letters of the alphabet right now.

Grimm22
not to mention that Supes has taken an adamantium cutting laser before and not even been phazed no expression

Even if it wasn't cannon the point remains

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jesus Pose? What the f**k?

Pft, everybody knows that Jesus was a ninja cool

no expression

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9848/jesusninjathumbye2.jpg

shock

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5118/ninjajesusxc0.jpg

ninja

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
no expression

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9848/jesusninjathumbye2.jpg

shock

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5118/ninjajesusxc0.jpg

ninja
eek! laughing

UniOmni
Where was it said that Superman rocks a special jimmy hat?

And the only reason why DD cut Superman, was that it was after a prolonged fight which lowered his aura.

And yeah, Wolverine would likely be able to gut Superman without the aura.

roughrider
Where was it said that Superman rocks a special jimmy hat?

And the only reason why DD cut Superman, was that it was after a prolonged fight which lowered his aura.

And yeah, Wolverine would likely be able to gut Superman without the aura.

Well, yeah. If he doesn't have the aura, he's arguably just like a normal man, if his power creates it.

snoopdogg
I read somewhere over at SHC that the only reason DD was able to cut Superman was due to his Kryptonian DNA. It was in a interview by one of the Superman writers during the DOS arc stating the fact. I don't know if it's true or not.

Entity
Originally posted by Supreme being
Personally i think the whole force shield thing is a load of crap that byrne added in his revamp of supes.

Well it would explain why his suit is never harmed as well.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I read somewhere over at SHC that the only reason DD was able to cut Superman was due to his Kryptonian DNA. It was in a interview by one of the Superman writers during the DOS arc stating the fact. I don't know if it's true or not.

Sounds more or less like a bullshit excuse. I always say it's because of applied force.

spetznaz

How ever logan has no posable way of hurting supes due to strength factor

Goodness Capt it Up ....you should seriously consider a career in the Occult!

Why?

Because you have the amazing ability to summon up long dead entities from the netherworld and bring them back to life.

Take me for example ....I've been absent for the last several months from KMC (international business and the like), but I decide to check what's been happening on the fan-boy front and, lo and behold, I discover that Cap it Up is back to his Wolverine8888 habits.

And thus I am back!

Now, let me tell you why Wolverine would have ABSOLUTELY ZERO chance of cutting Superman (even a wee bit).
The reason is, as several people have mentioned, his aura.

There is no way that Wolvie's claws are passing through that.

Now, there are two ways of going through that aura:

1) If Wolvie's claws were to be enchanted, in which case his now-magical ginsu knives would slash through Superman like a hot knife through soft butter. Problem is that Wolvie's claws are not magic (unless you want to count in Fan Boy energy, which is nigh miraculous in its silliness)

2) If somehow Superman's energy levels are so drained that his aura fails. This would require Wolverine to get his strength (and speed - since he has to be able to actually catch up with Supes to use his augmented strength) amped up to astoundingly high levels, and the thing is that Wolverine is not even a tenth of 1% at the strength level required to even come close to being a physical threat to Superman.

Consequently this means one thing .....Wolverine is NOT able to cut Superman.

Oh, one more thing.

You have claimed in the past to be an authority on Wolverine (well, this was during the time you called yourself Wolverine8888, but I am assuming you still believe that you know a lot about Wolverine).

Thus you MUST know that Wolvie's claws are said to be able to cut through ALMOST anything ....not being able to cut through anything (there is a big difference between being able to cut almost anything and being able to cut anything).

You must also know that one of the things that Wolvie's claws CANNOT cut through is a ....you guessed it ....a FORCEFIELD.

This has been written several times over the years in comics with Wolvie, an example being when he faced off against Stryfe and was hacking and slashing (in vain) at which point Stryfe told him that while his claws can cut through almost (again: ALMOST) anything one of the things they cannot get through is a forcefield.

Now, what is Superman's bio-aura?

It is one of the stronger forcefields around .....not the strongest by any means (not even close), but still so amazingly potent that Wolverine would have no chance cutting through it.

Superman could simply stand there and let Wolvie do his slashing thing to no avail.

The fact remains that while Wolverine is a cool character (even though fan boy worship dilutes the brand), he is SIMPLY NOT a character who can (without PIS/CIS) face off against ANY top-tier character.
For instance against the Hulk (which Wolvie has been shown fighting in some of the most profound PIS/CIS charades ever), the Hulk (if written correctly) could simply give the Cannuck one solid slap and send him flying to the next state!

Anyways, staying within the confines of Superman being cut by Wolverine .....that would never happen unless Wolvie became magic, or Wolvie got the strength and speed of someone at least on WonderWoman's/Martian Manhunter's levels.

Barring that Wolverine cannot cut Superman.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by spetznaz
Goodness Capt it Up ....you should seriously consider a career in the Occult!

Why?

Because you have the amazing ability to summon up long dead entities from the netherworld and bring them back to life.

Take me for example ....I've been absent for the last several months from KMC (international business and the like), but I decide to check what's been happening on the fan-boy front and, lo and behold, I discover that Cap it Up is back to his Wolverine8888 habits.

And thus I am back!

Now, let me tell you why Wolverine would have ABSOLUTELY ZERO chance of cutting Superman (even a wee bit).
The reason is, as several people have mentioned, his aura.

There is no way that Wolvie's claws are passing through that.

Now, there are two ways of going through that aura:

1) If Wolvie's claws were to be enchanted, in which case his now-magical ginsu knives would slash through Superman like a hot knife through soft butter. Problem is that Wolvie's claws are not magic (unless you want to count in Fan Boy energy, which is nigh miraculous in its silliness)

2) If somehow Superman's energy levels are so drained that his aura fails. This would require Wolverine to get his strength (and speed - since he has to be able to actually catch up with Supes to use his augmented strength) amped up to astoundingly high levels, and the thing is that Wolverine is not even a tenth of 1% at the strength level required to even come close to being a physical threat to Superman.

Consequently this means one thing .....Wolverine is NOT able to cut Superman.

Oh, one more thing.

You have claimed in the past to be an authority on Wolverine (well, this was during the time you called yourself Wolverine8888, but I am assuming you still believe that you know a lot about Wolverine).

Thus you MUST know that Wolvie's claws are said to be able to cut through ALMOST anything ....not being able to cut through anything (there is a big difference between being able to cut almost anything and being able to cut anything).

You must also know that one of the things that Wolvie's claws CANNOT cut through is a ....you guessed it ....a FORCEFIELD.

This has been written several times over the years in comics with Wolvie, an example being when he faced off against Stryfe and was hacking and slashing (in vain) at which point Stryfe told him that while his claws can cut through almost (again: ALMOST) anything one of the things they cannot get through is a forcefield.

Now, what is Superman's bio-aura?

It is one of the stronger forcefields around .....not the strongest by any means (not even close), but still so amazingly potent that Wolverine would have no chance cutting through it.

Superman could simply stand there and let Wolvie do his slashing thing to no avail.

The fact remains that while Wolverine is a cool character (even though fan boy worship dilutes the brand), he is SIMPLY NOT a character who can (without PIS/CIS) face off against ANY top-tier character.
For instance against the Hulk (which Wolvie has been shown fighting in some of the most profound PIS/CIS charades ever), the Hulk (if written correctly) could simply give the Cannuck one solid slap and send him flying to the next state!

Anyways, staying within the confines of Superman being cut by Wolverine .....that would never happen unless Wolvie became magic, or Wolvie got the strength and speed of someone at least on WonderWoman's/Martian Manhunter's levels.

Barring that Wolverine cannot cut Superman.

Daaaaaaaaamn.

ExtraMision5555
the truth

inamilist
lol

while it is always a pleasure to see your posts Spetz, I think you may be going a bit harsh on capt :P

he seems to have accepted the bio aura thing, I think he was complaining about how the thread was obviously spite in light of it.

Good post as always though, glad to see you back stick out tongue

Sabretooth

If this were written in a comic, he'd cut Superman though. Just to appease the fanboys. I really wish people wouldn't downplay characters just because they got cut by Wolverine, because it's obvious that plot devices go snikt.
I shoulda made it over a knocked out Professor X and he's making out with Kitty Pryde, just to piss Wolverine off more.
Sounds more or less like a bullshit excuse. I always say it's because of applied force.
Congratulations. You have managed to create a spite thread that attacks not only Wolverine, but Superman as well. That's BOTH of the heros that people love to bash endlessly more than any other in this forum for the price of ONE! And all in one single thread. What "insight" are you looking for exactly? capt is completely right. You created this thread just so a bunch of disgruntled fans could take turns insulting both contestants and laugh at each others jokes. The overall tone of your posts clarifies your intentions. This thread should be closed.

inamilist
lol

I thought it was a fair question...

I guess I didn't know about the bio field prior to this really....

Sabretooth
lol

I thought it was a fair question...

I guess I didn't know about the bio field prior to this really....

It wasn't the question itself, but the way it was asked and the way the characters were portrayed.

Validus
Originally posted by spetznaz
*clipped*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/Asiancarowned.gif

Somebody got KO'd.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Congratulations. You have managed to create a spite thread that attacks not only Wolverine, but Superman as well. That's BOTH of the heros that people love to bash endlessly more than any other in this forum for the price of ONE! And all in one single thread. What "insight" are you looking for exactly? capt is completely right. You created this thread just so a bunch of disgruntled fans could take turns insulting both contestants and laugh at each others jokes. The overall tone of your posts clarifies your intentions. This thread should be closed.

Contratulations. You've succeeded in being a total jackass and blaming me for something that isn't there. Not only are you grasping at straws, but projecting your love for hairy canadians, thus your name and signature. The overall tone of your posts clarifies that. You should be tarred and feathered.

Seriously kid, this is a forum. If you take these things that seriously, you may wanna finish seventh grade and come back when you've developed a sense of humor. I wanted to see people's thoughts on this to see if there was a way to penetrate the bio-aura.

Please don't take this so seriously.

http://portal.singularity.be/pictures/welcome_to_the_internet_punch.jpg

srankmissingnin

So, what you're saying is... Jesse Leach > Howard Jones? evil face

xmarksthespot
^ Xmarks, what does the greek lettering on your sig say? I can only remember half the letters of the alphabet right now. Xmarksthespot... not very original I'll admit.

Howard_Jones
So, what you're saying is... Jesse Leach > Howard Jones? evil face

Good to see another KSE fan. big grin

Glimmerone
cool, thanks

Glimmerone- It's impossible for Superman to be without his bio aura, Its a natural part of him, its the product of his cells, each and every one of them(his cells) are invulnerable, solar-charged and as a result of this his body gives off an aura which serves some wonderful purposes like helping his already excellent system of collecting and dispursing of energy be even more effective.

The Aura also protects his suit/costume from being torn easily. He does not have a force field in the traditonal sense, as like in sci-fi movies or like invisible woman who has an out side shield that she can make to protect her body or other super heroes who use tech to form an outside shield. Superman is invulnerable, not just highly durable with a outside covering that is separate from his body's abilty to protect itself. Every cell of his body is super tuff and resilient, and filled with solar energy, that gives off an aura just like our sun gives off an aura of energy.

Superman's body is like a humaniod sun, and his bio-aura is his corona, just like the Sun has a corona that comes from the power and energy within itself, so is the case with Superman, his internal power makes the aura what it is, an outside extension of what's inside, sun power converted to bio-power. That's why Superman is so powerful, that's why he doesn't really need to eat, sleep etc.. I just decided to write this, since when people talk about Superman's physical durability, they seem to speak so commonly of it as do to some force field, as like in the most commonly referred to type of force field, an outside force protecting him but if you could get through the outside shield, his body will be easily harm. Its not like that, its his body itself.

If you are someone like Doomsday, who is at base levels his exact physical equal with tireless stamina and unending fury, after a extremely tiresome battle, his solar reserves would become more used up and he would be able to be bruised or hurt easier, but that's would take someone like Doomsday, or Kryptonite or magic which bypasses all laws of the natural world and even thoroughly affects the supernatural world, so will affect Superman. Solar energy is to Superman's body in terms of power, what food, water, and air is to our bodies.

Sabretooth
Contratulations. You've succeeded in being a total jackass and blaming me for something that isn't there. Not only are you grasping at straws, but projecting your love for hairy canadians, thus your name and signature. The overall tone of your posts clarifies that. You should be tarred and feathered.

Seriously kid, this is a forum. If you take these things that seriously, you may wanna finish seventh grade and come back when you've developed a sense of humor. I wanted to see people's thoughts on this to see if there was a way to penetrate the bio-aura.

Please don't take this so seriously.

http://portal.singularity.be/pictures/welcome_to_the_internet_punch.jpg

Jeez. Now that you have insulted me several times I totally see your side of things. My bad. Sorry I ever doubted your sincerity. I WILL work on my sense of humor and my tolerance of immature people who have nothing better to do than create spite threads just to draw draw out and argue with fans trying to defend their character. I may need some advice from you on which characters to make fun of to get people to like me in the shortest amount of time, since you got it down cold.

If you really wanted to "see peoples thoughts on this to see if there was a way to penetrate the bio-aura" why not simply ask? Why go through all that scenario that was disrespectful to both characters? Why wait for other people to bring up facts just to say statements like "This is what I was hoping people would bring up." instead of posting them yourself for people to offer a counterargument to? Be honest now, you definitely had capt in mind when you started this thread. You knew he would come running to defend his guy and his irrational Wolverine defending is some of the most entertaining stuff on this forum lately. This was all nothing more than spite intended to instigate arguments.

Well, I better get going. Seventh grade isn't going to graduate itself and I have to start looking for some tar and feathers.

Howard_Jones
Jeez. Now that you have insulted me several times I totally see your side of things. My bad. Sorry I ever doubted your sincerity. I WILL work on my sense of humor and my tolerance of immature people who have nothing better to do than create spite threads just to draw draw out and argue with fans trying to defend their character. I may need some advice from you on which characters to make fun of to get people to like me in the shortest amount of time, since you got it down cold.

If you really wanted to "see peoples thoughts on this to see if there was a way to penetrate the bio-aura" why not simply ask? Why go through all that scenario that was disrespectful to both characters? Why wait for other people to bring up facts just to say statements like "This is what I was hoping people would bring up." instead of posting them yourself for people to offer a counterargument to? Be honest now, you definitely had capt in mind when you started this thread. You knew he would come running to defend his guy and his irrational Wolverine defending is some of the most entertaining stuff on this forum lately. This was all nothing more than spite intended to instigate arguments.

Well, I better get going. Seventh grade isn't going to graduate itself and I have to start looking for some tar and feathers.

Ya know kiddo, I could argue with you all night long, and make you look even dumber, but I'll just leave it at this.

Confuscious says: Man who makes worse of another man shows the evil intent of his heart.

StarsNeverFall7
Seeing if Wolverine can cut Supes disrespects both characters, but having him always beating people way out of his tier isnt disrespectful to characters?? That makes no sense to me.

Past that though, he doesn't make it through the forcefield.

Swanky-Tuna
I want to see Wolverine fail to cut him then die in amazement that he did something realistic.

Ehh... I don't see how you could realistically put one over the other. Obviously both can be broken, because everything has its limit, but neither have really been damaged without ambiguous means.

Well, yeah. If he doesn't have the aura, he's arguably just like a normal man, if his power creates it.
I think if the forcefield thing still holds true, its energy would makes his cells more attracted to each other, like magnets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.