Firelord vs. Lightray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Herald vs. New God.

Who takes it?

darthgoober
Details on Lightray?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Details on Lightray?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightray

He was also able to stand up to takion. Albiet just for a while. He is a new God and they all possess Super Human strength, (except Mr. Miracle) High Dmg resistance, Healing, and very long lived. I think they are Immortal unless killed in battle.

Galan007
I've never been to impressed with Lightray (especially after the "Cosmic Odyssey" arch).

Current Firelord is descent, but he's still not overly impressive.

As for this thread, I would give the slight majority to Firelord 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Herald vs. New God.

Who takes it?

kril ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightray

He was also able to stand up to takion. Albiet just for a while. He is a new God and they all possess Super Human strength, (except Mr. Miracle) High Dmg resistance, Healing, and very long lived. I think they are Immortal unless killed in battle. takion doesnt have the feats to be the badass that some thing he is. so standing up to him really means nothing imo. firelord takes majority here.

Desaad
Firelord wins, but good battle.

Simply put, he's just more powerful.

Desaad
Originally posted by quanchi112
takion doesnt have the feats to be the badass that some thing he is. so standing up to him really means nothing imo. firelord takes majority here.

He doesn't have a long publishing history, but he's taken out Captain Atom/Green Lantern/The Flash all at once, and created and uncreated black holes with a wave of his hand, merged his mind with the entire universe, is pretty well indestructible, stopped time, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.