Dr.Doom Vs The JLA ....W/Twista

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Could Dr.Doom lead a team of not so bright guys to a victory vs The JLA .. Can Dr.Doom with all his smarts and savy lead them to a win, even if his team is not that smart themselfs.

If yes, how?

If no, why not?

Team Doom have 1 week of prep.

The JLA have 23 hrs of prep.

No BFR...And the fight takes place on Dc Earth......

Doom's Team:
Dr.Doom
Sandman
Crusher Creel
Rhino
Abomination
Savage Hulk
Wendigo

Vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
G.L John
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Doom sends the JLA a Computer message telling them that in 1day he will lead his army to them and it will be the end for the JLA....

The JLA dont know where the Doom team is hiding and never finds out... The only team the JLA see the Doom team is during there encounter or battle. They only know who is on the Doom team and that they have 23 hours to be ready for them.

Martian_mind
JLA. dr doom would not tolerate these idiots at all plus they would fight to much among themeselves.

don't shiv
Best ploy for DOOM is tear a rift in the space time continuum and have Hulk and co kidnap some civillians and when The Jla pounce Doom's one way ticket to the Big Bang engulfs the League

Martian_mind
Hulk wouldnt listen to doom.Hes got severe rage issues

don't shiv
brain surgery

Swanky-Tuna
I could see Doom exploiting Absorbing Man's powers and turning him into some kind of bomb that destroys a good chunk of somethin'.

Murda Ma$e
Hell yeah he could do it.

doctorstrongbad
I would of given Doom at least one more person on his team. It is the JLA, Most of DC's main Eventers. That way Doom could be in the back while his team fights for him.

I think if anybody can pull it off it would be Doom.

Soljer
The Hulk does it solo.

hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.