Gangster/bounty hunter rp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
The year is 2200 It is in a big city with a bigge crime problem. The police dont do anything about the crimes unless someone gets killed. There is little food in the town, and the few who can afford it often get it stolen. Its not uncommon for someone to try to steal the food from someone elses mouth. It is a tough life and most people live in poverty fighting to stay alive.Many people join gangs to get food and a decent place to sleep. A reward is offered for the capture of any gang members, but its only so the police dont have to do it. The large reward attracts many bounty hunters, but the capture of a gangster is still rare. The gangs use technology, they have stolen, to fight back.

Rules:

No saying *Captures and throws in jail*
No perfect characters.
No superweapons.

Roles:

Gangsters
Gang leaders
bounty hunters.

Please use the following format for character sheets.

Name:
Role:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Personality:

Here is my character sheet

Name: Champion
Role: Gangster

Appearance: She is 5'6". She has deep brown hair that goes midway down her back and deep brown wolf like eyes. She is thin and often wears blue jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket over it.

Weapons: She carries daggers hidden on her belt as well as a small, but powerful handgun.

Personality: SHe is smart as well as slightly strong (for her size.) She seems fearless, but she is often afraid. She is seems stupid sometimes because she asks alot of stupid questions trying to get some details. She is a good runner and a decent fighter, and she acts like it too.

SilentWolf
Name: Empyre

Role: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Empyre has long black hair that she usually keeps tied back out of her face in a tight knot or pony tail. She has deep brown eyes that have an almost crimson tint to them. Empyre is short, only about 5'4'' and weighing somewhere around 115 lbs.

Weapons: Whatever the situation calls for. She's usually armed with a Sniper rifle, a side arm, and a handful of combat knives.

Personality: Empyre tends to stick to her self. Being a bounty hunter it's hard for her to make any friends in gang controlled territory. Although she's quite, she's not reluctant. Empyre is not afraid to jump head first into a dire situation. Not long ago she put a very reputed gang leader behind bars. He's long since been put down, but the bounty she collected remains. Empyre uses the money mostly for new weapons. She's well known for killing first and asking questions later.

I hope this is okay. Tell me anything needs a changin ^_^

SpikeSpiegel
This looks interesting, I'll make my character up later today.

trademark
Name:Kenta Takashi
Role: Gang leader

Appearance:http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/whillwind/1469258495_l.jpg

Weapons: Claws on his arms

Personality: He is mood changes but most of the time he is nice to his gang but he is then cold and hostile to almost everyone else

Skunkette Love
Name: Natasha

Appearance: http://www.temp.sfbok.se/kat/img/59535.jpg

Weapons: Uzi

Personality: Kind, brainy, but her reputation forces her to act rough, mean and dangorous. She commits crimes under influence, not under will.

trademark
)Who wants to be in my gang It is called I do not know yet but i want people in my gang)

Skunkette Love
(I will smile)

trademark
do we post in here or is there going to be another thread oh and thanks for joing my gang Skunkette love

Wolf_Girl15
We will be posting in here and I am in your gang.

trademark
OK any name you can think of for the gang

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Name: Empyre

Appearance: Empyre has long black hair that she usually keeps tied back out of her face in a tight knot or pony tail. She has deep brown eyes that have an almost crimson tint to them. Empyre is short, only about 5'4'' and weighing somewhere around 115 lbs.

Weapons: Whatever the situation calls for. She's usually armed with a Sniper rifle, a side arm, and a handful of combat knives.

Personality: Empyre tends to stick to her self. Being a bounty hunter it's hard for her to make any friends in gang controlled territory. Although she's quite, she's not reluctant. Empyre is not afraid to jump head first into a dire situation. Not long ago she put a very reputed gang leader behind bars. He's long since been put down, but the bounty she collected remains. Empyre uses the money mostly for new weapons. She's well known for killing first and asking questions later.

I hope this is okay. Tell me anything needs a changin ^_^ Its good.

Skunkette Love
I have a gang name Street Pirates laughing out loud )

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by trademark
OK any name you can think of for the gang Black Wolves?

trademark
I got these ones Street Wolves Or Black Pirates OR The gang with no name

Skunkette Love
(Street Wolves is good smile)

Wolf_Girl15
(Street wolves.)

trademark
OK the leader has decided we will be called the Street wolves and it is an all girl gang accept for me awesome

Wolf_Girl15
(lol lucky you. Shall we start, or wait for more people. We have a bounty hunter, two gangsters and a gang leader.)

Skunkette Love
( I vote start)

trademark
(You are the rp leader You decide)

Wolf_Girl15
(Start it is.) *She is at the headquarters of her gang, The Street Wolves.* What are we to do today, Boss *She is standing infront of the leader of her gang, her hair is in a loose braid*

Skunkette Love
Natasha sat in the chait next to the wall, reasing, waiting for something to happen. She was reading an old classic, William Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet. She had her Uzi on a chair next to her as she read, the dim lighting beginning to give her a headache.

trademark
"I do not know areally Champ but I know i am tired of sitting in here lets hit the streets.You here that Natasha get ready to move out ok"

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked up from the book and nodded. She bookmarked the page and sat it down. She picked up her weapon and stood up, "Yessir." She said before walking to them. "What exactly are we going to do on the streets..?" She asked, slightly nervous as always.

Wolf_Girl15
*She smiles having her weapons belt with her daggers and gun on already as well as her leather jacket. She always does as he tells her to without voicing any questions. She is as loyal to the gang as oen can be*
You lead, I will follow.

Great the Vraya
Name: James Johnson
Role: gangster

Appearance: deep black hair and shining blue eyes. An attractive appearence

Weapons: .38 magnum-type gun, HK53 carbine (machine gun) and a 11" blade

Personality: talkative and aggressive. Generally a likable sort of person, as long as you're on his side of the war. (works for Kenta...just because they are called the street wolves.)

Wolf_Girl15
(You in our gang?)

Great the Vraya
(yes?)

Wolf_Girl15
(Okay. )

Wolf_Girl15
*Looks at her leader waiting for the answer*

trademark
"Well Natasha I do not know or rather I can't say because we can do anything and everything we want.You want to know why because we are the best gang in this town and nothing can or is going to stop us hows that for you.now on to business were do you girls want to do? oh and I almost forgot James you coming to"

Great the Vraya
James came strolling in to Kenta's office and set a big bottle of wine on the table. "Vintage Italy Vinyard, right?" He asked. "It was too easy to steal it. They just left it unattended with a price tag on the front." James noticed that his leader was in a bad mood and decided that he should probably quiet his boasting a little bit.

Skunkette Love
Natasha sweat-dropped, "Uh... okay..." She said, "That doesn't change the fact that this town is filled with other gangs, criminals, and murderers...." she said, 'He's going to get us killed' she added in thought with another sweatdrop, "Uhm sir...... Perhaps it shouldn't be our choice... Because I feel like you're asking us out.."

Wolf_Girl15
*Smiles* I want to know which of the two of us you favor, Since you didnt answer when we asked last night.

Wolf_Girl15
(Please no more jumping in gagsters of this gang, other gangs are fair game to start.)

trademark
"Well May be I am asking you out and I favor.....Um......well I will leave that for another time.Lets just get out of here"

Wolf_Girl15
.....James you never mentioned who you liked either. WHy do you two avoid that question?

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
James came strolling in to Kenta's office and set a big bottle of wine on the table. "Vintage Italy Vinyard, right?" He asked. "It was too easy to steal it. They just left it unattended with a price tag on the front." James noticed that his leader was in a bad mood and decided that he should probably quiet his boasting a little bit. (I sure do love it when my posts are ignored big grin )

Wolf_Girl15
(lol sorry.) James....who is the wine for?

Skunkette Love
Natasha sweat-dropped again "I shouldn't drink at night..." She said and turned to James, "Hi James..." She said, "Please tell me you aren't going to flirt too... Gah! I knew you guys made me talk about stuff when I was drunk!" She exlaimed wit a pouty face.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Natasha sweat-dropped again "I shouldn't drink at night..." She said and turned to James, "Hi James..." She said, "Please tell me you aren't going to flirt too... Gah! I knew you guys made me talk about stuff when I was drunk!" She exlaimed wit a pouty face. James cocked an eyebrow. "Do you want me too?" he asked flirtingly.

Wolf_Girl15
lol Calm down. I was the one they did that to.

trademark
(won't play with him a lot but he will play a big part in Kenta's life)
Name: Shin Takashi
Role: Loner

Weapons: sword

Personality: Shin is a person who stays to himself he is brother of Kenta but they do not have a close relationship.witch meansThey fight if they see each other but they never kill one and other.but besides that he is a nice person

Pic:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animeguy3-4.jpg

Wolf_Girl15
James cocked an eyebrow. "Do you want me too?" he asked flirtingly. *Looks slightly annoyed that James was not flirting with her, like always.*

Skunkette Love
Natasha blushed deeply, "Nooo!" She shouted childishly, "Why am I being flirted with constantly?!" she pouted, "I have my rights to beating both of you down.." She said and turned on her heal and went back to her chair.

trademark
"ok enough is enough lets get going or we will miss a fight or something is everybody ready"

Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kazuma Shell
Role: Gangstar (In Trademark's Gang if ok.)
Appearance: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q25/Bubblegum_Priestess/anime%20guys/raggun.jpg
Weapons: Gold gun, and a type of gun specialized for him called the Shell Bullet.
Personality: Nice, Cool, Friendly, Quiet when he feels something is wrong, Loves to fight.

Wolf_Girl15
*Smiles* You can always flirt with me, James.......yes sir. Lead the way sir.

Great the Vraya
"ok enough is enough lets get going or we will miss a fight or something is everybody ready" "Kenta, please, you know I always am." James said cocking his HK13. "and I will talk to you later" James said looking at Champion in a joking flirting manner.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Name: Kazuma Shell
Role: Gangstar (In Trademark's Gang if ok.)
Appearance: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q25/Bubblegum_Priestess/anime%20guys/raggun.jpg
Weapons: Gold gun, and a type of gun specialized for him called the Shell Bullet.
Personality: Nice, Cool, Friendly, Quiet when he feels something is wrong, Loves to fight. (Sure) Will Kazuma be leaving with us. (Please no more gangsters after Kazuma.)

Wolf_Girl15
*Smiles* I am always ready for anything

trademark
(I guess we could meet up with him)

Souichiro Nagi
(Thnx Wolf_Girl! big grin I'll create a bounty girl if you want.)
Kazuma looked at Kenta, as he ran down the hall his coat flapping everywere. As he came to a stop making a loud screeching noise that his shoes always seemed to make, a very anoying noise that everyone hated. "Hey! What about me?" He said as he was breathing hard out of breath. He brought his head up to face his Gang leader Kenta. With a smile on his face his eyes closed, still huffing. As he breathed in and out deeply and heavily.

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "Perverted gang, I'm telling ya.." She said as she stood up, "I take it we're going to go cause another gang war?"

Wolf_Girl15
Guys, You know you could settle the hit on argument just by desiding which girl each of you wants, so both of us have one of you. *Has been saying that for a long time now*

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
*Smiles* I am always ready for anything "I'm sure you are" James said and then began walking out with Kenta. James was stone cold loyal to the street wolves and that was honestly where his heart was. He had been on the streets until Kenta found him, about to be put in jail for pickpocketing. Kenta knew that James could have skills as a theif, and James thought of Kenta as a father, who happened to be younger than him.

Wolf_Girl15
*Smiles* Hay Kazuma. He could choose one, then the leader wont have to lol.

Wolf_Girl15
*Follows The boys*

trademark
Ok every one lisen up. I am going to start a gang war no one has to unless you want to who is in?"

Wolf_Girl15
Why another war?

Wild-Cherry
Name: Claire Arlor

Appearance: Claire has golden blonde hair, and sharp icy blue eyes. Her skin is only slightly tanned. She stands at only 5"3, and has soft features. Her normal attire consists of a black tank top and dark blue jeans, with black reeboks.

Weapons: In her waist band she carries a switchblade. She also keeps quite a few drugs and poisons, having a vast knowledge of them all.

Personality: Soft, generally sweet. She certainly doesnt fit the gangter profile. She is softspoken, but somewhat firm. she is completely loyal.

Note: Claire has a pitbull named ' Bane ', and is currently living with her brother, Ty, the leader of a smaller ( but thoroughly powerful ) gang in the city, called ' Blood Rain '. ( later in the story somehting will happen to his gang )

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned, "Like I have a choice..." She muttered, "I'm in, Kenta.." She said. She picked up a few extra magazines for her Uzi, "Just don't get us killed, like you almost did last time!"

Great the Vraya
Ok every one lisen up. I am going to start a gang war no one has to unless you want to who is in?" "You know I am. I am always up for a good scrap" James said smiling brightly. He prepared for the big long breifing that Kenta was about to give about the gang name, their weaknessess etc. etc.

Souichiro Nagi
"Na i'm alright. But no offense!" Kazuma yelled his voice riseing trying not to make them mad. I just can't like someone like you guys. We've all been together for a long while. I'll hate for us all to start dating each other. You're all like my family. Kazuma thought and wanted to say outloud but kept his mouth closed. He ruffled his silver angel hair and stopped smileing. But the one person he really looked up to was Kenta, he wanted to beat him in everything but always ended up making himself look like a total idiot. It was like Kazuma to act the way he does though. Kazuma shook his head looking at Kenta. "Oh i'm in." He said a smile coming back across his face. But Kazuma held a shocked look on his face. Usually the Gang wouldn't even let him pick up his gun. Unless in training, but he was gonna be in a actual war.

trademark
"Because I want to beat more people up to show my dominates is that to much to ask.James pass me that bottle you stole"

Wolf_Girl15
*Steps over to Kazuma* Whats on your mind? *She is rather good at telling when somthing is bothering someone, but really bad at guess what it is*

SpadeKing
(is it to late to join?)

Wolf_Girl15
Im in.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by SpadeKing
(is it to late to join?) (not if you want to be the leader of another gang, or a bounty hunter.)

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and walked infront of Kenta, "HEy hey hwy, You ARE going to get us killed... Why in the hell would you want to provoke a gang war when we're the smallest gang?!" she asked, getting a bit irritated with her leader's attitude.

Thunder Fox
Name: Alex Yates

Appearance: pic

Weapons: Kunais, shurikens thinghs like that

Personality: Smartass to no end sarcastic but is serious in fights but in a careless looking way

SpadeKing
(not if you want to be the leader of another gang, or a bounty hunter.)

(meaning I can be a gang leader? eek! )

Souichiro Nagi
Kazuma took a quick look at Champion obvisiouly lieing by not looking her straight in the eyes. "Oh nothing." He saiding giving off a cheap smile. Then he stuffed his hands in his pocket and got quiet. Anyone that knew Kazuma well knew that there was something wrong since he had gotten quiet. And the smile was gone from his face, as he stood there deep in thought.

(She said no more Gangsters TF and WC.)

Wolf_Girl15
Natasha sighed and walked infront of Kenta, "HEy hey hwy, You ARE going to get us killed... Why in the hell would you want to provoke a gang war when we're the smallest gang?!" she asked, getting a bit irritated with her leader's attitude. SHe has a point.

trademark
"It is ok We can not die we are gods"

Wolf_Girl15
Kazuma took a quick look at Champion obvisiouly lieing by not looking her straight in the eyes. "Oh nothing." He saiding giving off a cheap smile. Then he stuffed his hands in his pocket and got quiet. Anyone that knew Kazuma well knew that there was something wrong since he had gotten quiet. And the smile was gone from his face.

(She said no more Gangsters TF.) (Sk: Yes. TF: He is right.) Your lieing. Tell me the truth. YOu know I wont tell. The others dont have to hear you. Kenta We are not gods.

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned then picked up a small peice of glass then stopped Kenta again, "Okay, watch!" She said and grabbed his hand and put the glass in it, then forced his hand into a fist, making him squeez the glass, "If you can bleed you can die."

Thunder Fox
(opps aw well whats left...)

Souichiro Nagi
"Well i-" Kazuma started and then stopped as he kept his hands in his pocket. "Never mind." He said and put his back against the wall sliding down and eventully was sitting down. He looking at his silver and white shoes for a long time, making out new shapes with them. Then he reached in his pocket pulling out some gum, the brand was unknown. But he unwrapped it and put the paper back in his pocket then put it in his mouth chewing, it smacking loudly.

(Bounty Hunter.)

trademark
"you never heard of a joke but I will not let you die I promise and I mean that to all of you"

Wolf_Girl15
(Bounty hunters. But no attacking in the headquarters)

Thunder Fox
(then never mind sorry i don't wanna be BH i'm out

trademark
(you can be a loner)

Wolf_Girl15
*Sits next to him* Tell me...please.... *looks into his eyes looking worried*

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "You better not.." She said and followed him, "But if you get hurt, I'm not saving you, I'm running."

SpadeKing
( aw I wanted the gang leader one )

Great the Vraya
"enough with the drama You lovebirds" James said to Kazuma and Champion. "Let's get out there and kill somebody!"

Wolf_Girl15
(You two can be a gang.)

trademark
"thats not A vary nice thing to say is it"Come out come out were every you are!"

Wolf_Girl15
"enough with the drama You lovebirds" James said to Kazuma and Champion. "Let's get out there and kill somebody!" *blushes lightly and trys to hide it but isnt very good at it*

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "God you're so dumb sometimes.. you realise there is only three of us.. right?" She questioned before turning the safety off on her Uzi.

SpadeKing
Name: J rocK
Role: gang leader

Appearance: just look up a picture of 2pac ermm

Weapons: like an old school gang banger, he is packing a glock

Personality: pretty smart for someone who spends his time on the streets with mostly illiterate people, he is one who will ask questions first then shoot later seeing as it can help his gang seein as he wont last forever. keeps a good idea in mind for shootouts for an escape after they finish the job

Gang: Bloods

(would that do)

Wolf_Girl15
(yeah.)

SpadeKing
(I'll have to post later though I g2g)

Wolf_Girl15
(k Bye.)

trademark
"then maybe we should get something to eat first how does that sound is it safe enough for you"

Skunkette Love
Natasha glared, "Give me one good reason why I should smack you harder then you've ever been hit..." She said to Kenta.

Wolf_Girl15
*Motions for Kazuma to follow as she stands and heads over to the leader*

Great the Vraya
Natasha glared, "Give me one good reason why I should smack you harder then you've ever been hit..." She said to Kenta. "because I'd shoot you" James said solemnly. "and, though there's only three of us, that's three gods versus the world..." He said smiling then shooting in to the air.

trademark
"Because you can't you know and I know you would not dear hit me.""So what do you guys want I am in the mood for burgers."

Skunkette Love
Natasha grit her teeth, "You wanna bet on that?" She asked, half threatening, "You're a perverted jerk, I could hit you.."

Wolf_Girl15
*jumps as James shoots instantly pulling her gun out and aiming it at him out of habit* James you did it again! I almost shot you again.

trademark
"you say you could but you can't and I will only allow these outbursts for short time only"

Wolf_Girl15
"Because you can't you know and I know you would not dear hit me.""So what do you guys want I am in the mood for burgers." SOunds good.

Souichiro Nagi
(C'ya tommrow. Gotta go.)

Wolf_Girl15
(k)

Great the Vraya
(C'ya tommrow. Gotta go.) (see you kurosaki,)Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
*jumps as James shoots instantly pulling her gun out and aiming it at him out of habit* James you did it again! I almost shot you again. 'you really do need to calm that trigger finger down" James said to champion smiling.

Wolf_Girl15
*Fires at James he can feel the heat of the bullet as it misses his ear by a hair* Next time I wont miss. *She puts the gun up*

trademark
)see you guys later got 2 go)

Wolf_Girl15
(gtg sleep.)

a battle cry
name: raven mariz

Appearance:see pic

Weapons: glock she as good aim but hates to use it she likes to fight with a katana. she says even a retarded monkey can fire a gun

Personality: she is a calm person who hates violence but is force to fight to survive. like any other gang member she is loyal to the gang and will give her life to protect any one on the gang. she has a white wolf whos been with her for a long time.
Gang: ((i dont want to be a leader but i dont want to be on the bloods either))

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "You know what, Kenta.. I'm tired of you acting like you own me, like I can't express how I feel.." I'm out of this small gang." She stated, holstering her gun and beginning to walk away.

SilentWolf
Awww you guys started without me!!! So am I still the only bounty hunter?? ^_^ I'll try and read all the six pages and then make a post...

SilentWolf
Empyre strolled down the dirty streets, passing various bums and beggars on the way. She didn't stop to look at any of them. This was nothing new to her.

The girl carried quite the assortment of weapons, although every one of them was carefully concealed beneath her clothing. She hoped she would not have to use any of them today. Today she was simply studying the area with the goal of spotting a potential bounty. Her money was starting to run thin, and she was more than ready to take down another one of those lowly thugs.

Empyre dove a hand into one of her pocket and managed to retrieve a few cents. Without a word she dropped the change into a beggars bowl and continued on her way, her eyes taking in just about every character on the streets.

Wolf_Girl15
*Looks to her leader* What if there is a bounty hunter on the streets...... One of the more skilled bounty hunters. They would kill us..... or turn us in..... then what?

Great the Vraya
*Fires at James he can feel the heat of the bullet as it misses his ear by a hair* Next time I wont miss. *She puts the gun up* James fired his magnum and hit her in the torso where he knew she had bulletproof armor on. "Next time, I will hit you where there's no armor" he said pointing the gun at his head. "anyway, I suppose you are of some use. Bringing up this new bounty hunter and all. I wouldn't worry about her. She's outnumbered outgunned and outclassed, especially in our territory. Now let's go eat." James said and began to walk away.

trademark
"hey I am not going to stop you from leaving just remember when you were in trouble who was there to protect you the Street Wolves were and who was there to act like you family and friends the Street Wolves.Oh do not forget about the bounty hunters They well be coming after yo and no gang means no help so you can ether put your gun down and come back here or walk away and never return to the Street Wolves gang.

Skunkette Love
Natasha continued walking, "Bite me Kenta. I'm tired being your lapdog." She said as she began to jog, "And I can take care of myself, you pig."

SilentWolf
Empyre had made her way towards the end of the street where she spotted an old wooden bentch. A man who looked even older was sitting down at the bench reading a tattered old news paper that looked to be way out dated.

The girl took a seat beside the man and gave him a polite smile. He returned the favor with a smile of his own. Most of his teeth were missing, and he didn't have the best smell about him, but then again none of the bums around here did.

Empyre plucked a dirty magazine off the side walk and started flipping through it's pages. She had no interest in the text what so ever, but she didn't want to look too suspicious.

Great the Vraya
"hey I am not going to stop you from leaving just remember when you were in trouble who was there to protect you the Street Wolves were and who was there to act like you family and friends the Street Wolves.Oh do not forget about the bounty hunters They well be coming after yo and no gang means no help so you can ether put your gun down and come back here or walk away and never return to the Street Wolves gang. "Ill shoot her in the back if you want me to" James said taking out his HK13. "It will be an easy death compared to what these bounty hunters will do to her" he said in a more hushed voice.

trademark
"No James let her leave but if she ever crosses my eyes again I will kill her personally.OK Gang lets keep moving I do not like to stay in the open to much"

Great the Vraya
"No James let her leave but if she ever crosses my eyes again I will kill her personally.OK Gang lets keep moving I do not like to stay in the open to much" "You want me to get the burgers or should you?" James spoke in code. What he really meant was 'should I rob the register then get burgers or should you?'

trademark
"you can I do not feel like it"

Great the Vraya
James said "Oh you are too generous boss" He ran inside and politely asked for some hamburgers. The man at the register gave him the hamburgers and then opened the register waiting for the money. James gave him a five, then while the register was still open, told him to step back, and threatened him with the gun. The man backed away and James hopped over the table still aiming at him. He leaned in and took all the money, then looked around to make sure that there were no more witnessess, and then shot the man in the heart. "No witnessess" he grunted then ran away, before anybody came out to see what all the noise was about. He ran outside, and yelled "let's get out of here, I had to take out another one." He gave Kenta the bag of hamburgers after a couple of seconds of trying to clean off the blood stains.

SilentWolf
Empyre lowered the magazine just enough so that her eyes peered over the top of it. The unmistakable sound of a semi automatic weapon had caught her attention. Things were starting to look up for her today.

She watched as one male handed another one a bag of food. There were splotches of blood on his clothes. Even a fool would have taken them for what they were. It was time for her to move.

Empyre got to her feet and tossed the magazine to the floor. The old man smiled at her once more before she made her way back down the street towards the thugs. She was careful not to take a direct route. Other wise the two might run off.

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed as she was out of sight from her ex-gang, but being seen alone, a girl, in this sort of city was dangorous, and she knew it. She sighed heavily before picking up her Uzi and walking slowly, her trenchcoat moving with the movements of her legs. "That ass.. I'm not a kid... I can take care of myself now."

Great the Vraya
James said "Oh you are too generous boss" He ran inside and politely asked for some hamburgers. The man at the register gave him the hamburgers and then opened the register waiting for the money. James gave him a five, then while the register was still open, told him to step back, and threatened him with the gun. The man backed away and James hopped over the table still aiming at him. He leaned in and took all the money, then looked around to make sure that there were no more witnessess, and then shot the man in the heart. "No witnessess" he grunted then ran away, before anybody came out to see what all the noise was about. He ran outside, and yelled "let's get out of here, I had to take out another one." He gave Kenta the bag of hamburgers after a couple of seconds of trying to clean off the blood stains. "dammit, this is bad," James said looking at his shirt. He decided to take it off in case any cops were looking at him, or worse, bounty hunters. "We need to get back to base soon" he said to Kenta. It wouldn't be good for me to be carrying around a bloody shirt either.

SpadeKing
A large groupd of people, all wearing red, with a red flag hanging out their right pocket walked slowly down the alley kicking the people in there trying to avoid the cold, stealing their food, taking what little money or clothing they had, and even killing those who tried to fight back. Everyone knew this gang, especially after being rebuilt back up to its normal dangerousness under the new leadership of the most known member in the gang, J rocK. The gang approached the building in which they hid, not a place anyone would suspect to find anybody, an old worn down warehouse form the 21st century, nothing special about it so easy to break into you would doubt to find anybody there. they borught in everything they found and just threw it out anywhere in the building and from the middle of the group that came in J rocK walked out infront of the group and began to speak.

"Get it straight guys! today is tha day we are going to get our territory back from a little rag tag gang of homeless people, the best weapons they got against us is a molotov cocktail, so we're going in packing light only pistols and uzis, none of our hi-tech stuff."

Most of the members groaned about not using the new weapons the jacked from some rich gunsman, they've got to use it yet. in about a minute or so they were ready to go and took the alleys where about 50 people could stay well hidden from other people or cops as they went to get back territory.

a battle cry
((so was my character approved and i'll change her in to a bounty hunter))

SpadeKing
(so you can kill me? ermm)

SilentWolf
Of course not!!! I'll be doin that ^_^

SpadeKing
(thx I feel much better erm )

Souichiro Nagi
)Guys i'll rp on Friday.)

Wolflet
Name: Nadia Cimean

Appearance: Nadia stands at about 5'6'', she has blue eyes, and brownish-red hair that goes a little past her shoulder. She likes to be mysterious looking with her side swept bangs.

Weapons: Sniper rifle, a dagger, and a shotgun.

Personality: Nadia is a neat person once you get to know her; she is also quite industrious and astonishing.

Wolf_Girl15
"dammit, this is bad," James said looking at his shirt. He decided to take it off in case any cops were looking at him, or worse, bounty hunters. "We need to get back to base soon" he said to Kenta. It wouldn't be good for me to be carrying around a bloody shirt either. Burn it. Shit! There is a bounty hunter over on the bench. *She followed the guys still being part of the gang. She puts one hand on her gun.* We may want to run she is heading this way.

SpadeKing
"Time to pop a cap in somebody baby! bllaaaaat!!!!!"

J rocK kicked down the small fence door around the building area they came to take back and his gang moved in shooting everyone and everything in sight. These guys didn't even stand a chance most were asleep, most were drunk, some were sick, and the others were too busy talking to retaliate. the hobos quickly fell to his gang although some of them retreated and about 7 of them were captured, question about if there was any leader to this and later pushed to join the Bloods or being killed.

SpikeSpiegel
Name: Fox Anders

Appearance: 6'3", Black medium length hair, brown eyes, Usually wears old battered jeans, a dusty white top and a brown leather jacket.

Weapons: A pistol, hidden behind his jacket. Also, he is trained in several martial arts, in case he needs to get in close to his target.

Personality: Easy-going, does his job to survive, keeps to himself mainly as he finds accomplaces more trouble than they are worth.

Wolf_Girl15
*She takes her gun out watching the hunter from the corner of hre eye as well as her leader and fellow gangster*

SpadeKing
"hahaaa, check this out baby! show me the money!"

He split opened an old suitcase containing money all in rubberband stacks filling the entire suit case, next to it laid the body of a dead man. J rocK was quick to close the case up and hide it in a safe place and ordered more than half of his gang to stay around guard the place and continue questioning or pushing people to join their gang, either that or bust them.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Name: Fox Anders

Appearance: 6'3", Black medium length hair, brown eyes, Usually wears old battered jeans, a dusty white top and a brown leather jacket.

Weapons: A pistol, hidden behind his jacket. Also, he is trained in several martial arts, in case he needs to get in close to his target.

Personality: Easy-going, does his job to survive, keeps to himself mainly as he finds accomplaces more trouble than they are worth. (Sure, oh. And if you want to join a gang, just introduce your character as the role of an aveverage person. And have them go to a gang leader asking permission to join that gang.)

Wolflet
(Sure, oh. And if you want to join a gang, just introduce your character as the role of an aveverage person. And have them go to a gang leader asking permission to join that gang.)
~Am I accepted? ermm~

Jenny_Bug
Name: Jenny

Weapons: ...in the pic

Personality: likes being alone...and didn't have a choice to be a ganser...she is constantly trying to keep herself alive being attack by other groups of gansters and watching out for bounty hunters is all too much

She is gloomy wishing someone just would leave her alone

(excuse the latenes of joinng..... i've been very ill)

Great the Vraya
Burn it. Shit! There is a bounty hunter over on the bench. *She followed the guys still being part of the gang. She puts one hand on her gun.* We may want to run she is heading this way. James took his lighter to it, but still didn't feel very safe. "Let's get to the alleys, we might be able to lose her," he said glancing back subtly at the bounty hunter and then beginning to walk more quickly and in to the alleys.

KILLA420
Name: Kevin Mahallan
Role: gangster ((see bottom!!!))

Weapons: carries an MP5, with 2 bowie knives, and brass knuckles

Personality: the biggest badass you've ever seen, this crime/depression wave is probably the best thing that's ever happenned to him! he has a huge sense of humor, and can even crack jokes while in a gang fight!

((what gangs can i join?!?big grineek!!!!))
{{{and can i start rping now}}}

Wolf_Girl15
James took his lighter to it, but still didn't feel very safe. "Let's get to the alleys, we might be able to lose her," he said glancing back subtly at the bounty hunter and then beginning to walk more quickly and in to the alleys. *Follows him keeping one hand on the gun* Come on...

Great the Vraya
(I guess you could be a member of Spadeking's gang, can't remember their name...)

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by KILLA420
Name: Kevin Mahallan
Role: gangster ((see bottom!!!))

Weapons: carries an MP5, with 2 bowie knives, and brass knuckles

Personality: the biggest badass you've ever seen, this crime/depression wave is probably the best thing that's ever happenned to him! he has a huge sense of humor, and can even crack jokes while in a gang fight!

((what gangs can i join?!?big grineek!!!!))
{{{and can i start rping now}}} (If you want you can join the blood gang if the leader approves, if not, You and jenny can start your own.)

KILLA420
((sure ill join the blood gang, but how do i jumnp in?))

Wolf_Girl15
(No clue, but ask the leader first.)

SpadeKing
(is it that hard to remember the name the Bloods? erm )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>