Two on One Professor Hulk & Immortal Hercules vs Thanos hand to hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Thanos beat these powerhouse's

olympian
Yes.

golem370
I believe in a fist fight he would have a fight on his hands

Stupid Rookie
I don't think Thanos can take the two of them easily. I am not really sure how they would win, he certainly is more durable. But they would give him a huge fight.

olympian
I dont think either is powerful enough to really damage him. Thanos has been written consistantly as definatly above top tiers.

Kutulu
Thanos smacks them around and makes it look like a 3 stooges episode.

Thanos for the win. stick out tongue

nimbus006
Thanos has said himself he wouldn't want to get into a brawl with the Hulk. I know that he was probably talking about Savage, but still Prof. Hulk is stronger at base, plus he is smarter then you add Immortal Hercules who h2h is one of the best of the powerhouses, and I think they might be able to take a few away from Thanos.

Grimm22
Where's that scan of Thanos pwning Herc, Thing and Hulk all at once in h2h?

Soljer
Thanos pimpsmacks both of these losers. He's in a whole 'nother class.

Kid Kurdy
Well Thanos is much more powerful but in a fist fight ? Both Hulk and Hercules ? I don't know.

It would be a long and brutal fight, that's for sure.

boriquaking55
Why is everyone talking about Hulk here? In this battle, Immortal Herc is much more of a threat to Thanos than the Professor.

Give it to Thanos because of his skill - Hulk is a non-factor regardless.

Kutulu
The professor starts at a higher base strength than the regular Hulk, but cannot amp up as quickly, which is going to count against him because Thanos is going to come out hitting hard right off the bat.

Thanos used to be class 100 before he enhanced himself with bionics, then when he was resurrected by Death he gained even more strength than he did when he was enhanced. To top it off he can augment his strength with cosmic energy, making him immensely strong and durable right off the bat without needing to amp up.

This is why he can easily smack around the Hulk and take hits from Thor enhanced with the power gem in warrior madness.

For Herc to stand a chance, he would need the power gem or some other plot device, he is not overpowering Thanos, no chance in hell, and the only version of Hulk who would stand a chance is savage hulk.

Howard_Jones
Thanos due to skills.

golem370
What If I added Ulik to the team

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Thanos due to skills.
What skills ? Fighting skills ? Never saw them.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
What If I added Ulik to the team
Not necessary. Prof Hulk (crazy healing factor by the way) and Hercules are two huge powerhouses. I don't know who'll win, but like I said, it will be a brutal fight.

And a close fight.

golem370
He taught Gamora how to fight and he spent 80 years honing his fighting skills in the worst places in the Universe.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
He taught Gamora how to fight and he spent 80 years honing his fighting skills in the worst places in the Universe.
Ok that's all cool.

I still haven't seen Thanos use real fighting skills though. In fact, I haven't seen him use one move or attack that Hercules or Hulk can't do either.

Thanos' fighting skills are slowly moving towards his victim and beating the crap out of him laughing

Wally West
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
What skills ? Fighting skills ? Never saw them. He made Champion look like an idiot when they fought.

Kid Kurdy
Everyone makes Champion look like an idiot. That's a fact. And Thanos was hiding behind his shields, in this fight, no gadgets or technology : only fists.

golem370
How about he fought entire Mercenary Army and beat them easily. They say Thanos is always prepared in a fight

Kid Kurdy
Wasn't that fight off panel ? If so, we don't know how he fought, did he use technology, shields or what ?

Besides, Thanos is too durable, he can just sit there reading the newspaper, weapons won't hurt him.

Not only that, but I really don't see why Hulk or Hercules couldn't do the same thing. Maybe even Colossus when he's written like a bad ass.

I don't want to "diss" Thanos, but these examples of his so called superior fighting skills are far from convincing.

Wally West
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
And Thanos was hiding behind his shields, in this fight, no gadgets or technology : only fists. Thanos was making him look like an idiot way before he turned his shields on.

And you do like to "diss" Thanos, I don't think you've ever posted in a Thanos thread and not tried to bring the character down or insist he can't win.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Wally West
And you do like to "diss" Thanos, I don't think you've ever posted in a Thanos thread and not tried to bring the character down or insist he can't win.
Well if the threads were a bit more "down to earth" I'd give him the benefit of the doubt duh !

But in this thread, Thanos faces two of the strongest Marvel characters ever, and I still say I don't know who wins. Yeah, I'm really dissing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.