A man called 911 b/c his drugs was stolen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061212/ap_on_fe_st/stolen_drugs

botankus
Referring to the other thread, in this case drugs were definately bad for that guy.

WrathfulDwarf
lol!

Oncewhite
The "victim" claims that the theft had a shot gun, seems like they should make this serious, not just punish this guy for his silly behavoir, he must not be that much of a criminal, usually, those kind of folks shot each other, he decided to talk to the law. It's shaddy, but then again, I feel like the real dangerous person isn't behind bars.

PVS
yeah, i would pursue an armed robber rather than just sit back and laugh at a druggie. what happens when this guy goes on to blow some innocent person's skull clean off their neck? will it be funny then? not to browbeat, i mean a druggie reporting that their drugs were stolen is a funny scenario, but it shouldnt just be left at that and not pursued, thats all

botankus
More threads! no expression

I can't believe the X-mas tree scandal at the Seattle Airport hasn't been glowing in the GDF spotlight yet.

PVS
link? no nevermind, ill just go to foxnews.com where im sure its more important than even the wars going on

Gregory
The "X-Mas tree scandal" has already been resolved, so what are people going to say about it?

I agree that the cops should go after the robber. It's a real problem if because someone uses drugs, he suddenly can't go to the law for help when someone shoves a gun in his face.

PVS
well, there was no implication of that. i just cant stand how the article treats it as a big gag when in fact there still is an armed robber with a sawed off shotgun on the loose. and im sure he's not some anti-marijuana vigilante either.

botankus
Originally posted by Gregory
The "X-Mas tree scandal" has already been resolved, so what are people going to say about it?

Nothing important, as usual. Just another thread that could get hijacked after the third post. Who knows? It could've been the next Aunt Jemima reperations thread.

Mr. Sandman
That christmas tree thing was stupid. I would have punched the rabbi in the neck.

Mindship
Why was the man called 911 just because someone stole his drugs? shifty

PVS
ok, someone post a link to the christmas tree scandal please

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Mindship
Why was the man called 911 just because someone stole his drugs? shifty

Maybe he thinks that theft is worse then a drug dealer? And the theif had a sod-off shot gun...if this is true,then yeah, gotta look for that guy, both should be in trouble, but the one with the gun shouldn't go free, esp. if he has guns and not afraid of robbing people blind.

See, from what I assume, people who sell marijuna aren't the dangerous types like the ones who sell cocaine. I doubt marijuna dealers have guns, they probably sell it to college kids and maybe this guy was white anyway, or a chem major, lol. The crack deals are more apt to be armed because that drug causes people to be slaves to the drug and go crazy.

So, if someone was a theif, they would steal from the less dangerous person, knowing he could never call the cops, but this person did. Was he wrong for selling drugs, yes, but unless this was an inside job done by the cops or another org. that watches drug deals and robs them of their money, then I can't see why the theif isn't looked at more seriously.

Fishy
I love this story, but I have to agree with PVS what happened to the robber is a bit more important..

Gregory
Originally posted by PVS
ok, someone post a link to the christmas tree scandal please

Removed

And replaced.

PVS
oh yeah, thats a bundle of steriotypes waiting to happen. evel liberal jew christmas haters!!!1 im glad there is no thread on this, but surprised this isnt front page material on foxnews.com or the new york post

botankus
I will say one thing about the coverage. The scrolling marquee at the bottom of my 5:30 news said, "Christmas Trees removed at Seattle Airport after protesting," and that was it.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
my 5:30 news

you have your own news?

botankus
Yes. I try to make my headlines as vague as possible. It really gets the viewers out of bed.

Dusty
Now that is funny.

Mišt
Originally posted by Gregory
Removed

And replaced.

laughing What a ****ing joke.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Maybe he thinks that theft is worse then a drug dealer? And the theif had a sod-off shot gun...if this is true,then yeah, gotta look for that guy, both should be in trouble, but the one with the gun shouldn't go free, esp. if he has guns and not afraid of robbing people blind.

See, from what I assume, people who sell marijuna aren't the dangerous types like the ones who sell cocaine. I doubt marijuna dealers have guns, they probably sell it to college kids and maybe this guy was white anyway, or a chem major, lol. The crack deals are more apt to be armed because that drug causes people to be slaves to the drug and go crazy.

So, if someone was a theif, they would steal from the less dangerous person, knowing he could never call the cops, but this person did. Was he wrong for selling drugs, yes, but unless this was an inside job done by the cops or another org. that watches drug deals and robs them of their money, then I can't see why the theif isn't looked at more seriously.

You didn't understand the joke.

I laugh in your general direction.

Tarja
More fool him, huh? laughing

PVS
Originally posted by Tarja
More fool him, huh? laughing

yes...funny you for that bring up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.