Do not mean to sound rude...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
As i am a rather new member on here i do not want to cause any arguments with anyone. But lately i have noticed that some threads have has some offense to them. Do people generally come on here and argue? For example i have seen a couple of threads (not judging anyone here:P) and to me they may seem rather offensive to some people! I just do not always understand SOME people, maybe we do not think first, like i do not sometimes lol. But also i think people may not always realise before opening the thread, that there might be some members on here in relation to the topic, which may seem harsh on them.
Ok rant over, this is just my opinion but like i said i think most on here seem really nice, so please do not think i am casuing anything by saying thissmile It is hard to explain what i am exactly meaning because i do not want to hurt someone! And aim things at people, it's just what i have seen! and in relation to those threads, my friends had some relation to those and were just a bit upset when i mentionedthem the way i did.

Kongu Dude
Are you kidding? What the f**k?

This place is made for arguing. w00t

LethalFemme
Originally posted by drewbiefan
As i am a rather new member on here i do not want to cause any arguments with anyone. But lately i have noticed that some threads have has some offense to them. Do people generally come on here and argue? For example i have seen a couple of threads (not judging anyone here:P) and to me they may seem rather offensive to some people! I just do not always understand SOME people, maybe we do not think first, like i do not sometimes lol. But also i think people may not always realise before opening the thread, that there might be some members on here in relation to the topic, which may seem harsh on them.
Ok rant over, this is just my opinion but like i said i think most on here seem really nice, so please do not think i am casuing anything by saying thissmile

You really are new.lol

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You really are new.lol
As I said:
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
This place is made for arguing. w00t
flirt

~Da Rev~
How rude.

~Da Moose~
Ok rant over, this is just my opinion but like i said i think most on here seem really nice, so please do not think i am casuing anything by saying thissmile It is hard to explain what i am exactly meaning because i do not want to hurt someone! And aim things at people, it's just what i have seen! and in relation to those threads, my friends had some relation to those and were just a bit upset when i mentionedthem the way i did.

I agree with you.

Are you a hot chick?

drewbiefan
LOL i agreebig grin I also know that most of you jokea lot too:P
please do not take it offensively..my feelings:P
Hot chick? messed

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
How rude.
Nice "Chetaah" Post. laughing out loud

drewbiefan
How rude.
presicely lol

Kongu Dude
Hot chick? messed
LOL I also agree. no expression

Ps. The stick out tongue smiley is with a small p. wink

drewbiefan
Hmm was i not using a small p LOL?
I am confusedstick out tongue
OO i get it, sorry LOL..and thankyoubig grin

At least you guys do not make an argument of my feelings over here, once when i was on another forum, people started judging me because i shaed some feelings about what i thought was going on over the forum, not offensively! messed

Kongu Dude
Hmm was i not using a small p LOL?
I am confusedstick out tongue
No you weren't, LOL. yes

You get confused at KMC. petpet

Storm
Are you referring to the OTF or GDF?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Storm
Are you referring to the OTF or GDF?

Guess... dodgy

stick out tongue

Dusty

PM me and call me an idiot.

~Da Moose~
Hot chick? messed

Are YOU a HOT CHICK? Yes?yes No? no

drewbiefan
well i do not get what you mean and what that has anyting to do with this thread lol. I am guessing everyone is as my own opinio..but your questions is apart of what i am meaning, people may take it offensively because maybe some arent hot.
I do not think i am...my own opinion.

Madman_V3N0M
Look... uhh... most ppl are a55holes or jokers, I dunno which is which, but never ever take ME seriously when I'm rude/crazy/mad/strange... I'm a jokerstick out tongue and also... stay away from Bardock...

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Are YOU a HOT CHICK? Yes?yes No? no Perv.

~Da Moose~
well i do not get what you mean and what that has anyting to do with this thread lol. I am guessing everyone is as my own opinio..but your questions is apart of what i am meaning, people may take it offensively because maybe some arent hot.
I do not think i am...my own opinion.

I like you. A lot. We're going to be good friends I think.

Dusty
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
a55holes

You sunk my battleship!

Madman_V3N0M
Don't mind Moose, he'sa kidder, unlike Bardock... stay away from Bardock!

BTW Are you in touch with your inner child?

Alpha Centauri
What do you think you're doing Dusty?

Don't encourage people to PM me.

-AC

drewbiefan

That is kool big grin

Yes i undersand over you guys being jokersbig grin i was not commenting on that stick out tongue

Perv, whoo??

Vegas

This forum has an apparent lack of optimism and a irrational abuse of pessimism, to be honest.

drewbiefan
what do you mean by "irrational abuse of pessimism "?
I think you are right, and i know not everyone is so kind like some can be:P

Vegas
Well, review it.

You see a person open a thread and it's usually being attacked. People commenting on your supposed failure, or how bad the thread was . . . Or the fact that it "Morally offended" that said entity.

To be honest; People could lighten up around here. When they start understanding that people who are "Noobs" aren't going to stop coming to this forum, they will probably enjoy themselves a lot more.

Madman_V3N0M
I can be kind smile

Vegas
Most people can, but they don't bother to try.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Vegas
Most people can, but they don't bother to try.

I love you in ways that...probably shouldn't be legal. Let's hot air balloon around the world together......please?

ThePittman

~Da Moose~

ThePittman
I slept with you when you came here. That was nice of me. and that is why I stayed pitt_shifty

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ThePittman
and that is why I stayed pitt_shifty

And that was my goal. smile

Slay
Who does this punk ass brat think she is, coming in here all rude-ing up the place!? mad

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
Who does this punk ass brat think she is, coming in here all rude-ing up the place!? mad

She's a hot chick who really digs The Mooseman. cool

Sup Slaynus?

Slay
She's a hot chick who really digs The Mooseman. cool

Sup Slaynus?
Nothing, Da Spoose. You?

Madman_V3N0M
I tryed once to be rude, but the monkey wouldn't have any of that

Slay

Watch out, drewbiefan, he will sodomise and kill you! fear

Vinny Valentine
I'm not rude lookaround

Lana
Well, review it.

You see a person open a thread and it's usually being attacked. People commenting on your supposed failure, or how bad the thread was . . . Or the fact that it "Morally offended" that said entity.

To be honest; People could lighten up around here. When they start understanding that people who are "Noobs" aren't going to stop coming to this forum, they will probably enjoy themselves a lot more.

There are several reasons for this.

1) The thread is a duplicate. This is annoying as all ****.

2) People are joking.

3) People just don't all get along.

4) Thread is breaking the rules. And saying "I didn't read the rules" is no excuse.

Etc. You've only been here a day so I doubt you really can judge how the forum is - and this isn't a "you're a noob" comment (as I can't stand those) but a simple statement. And the OTF is probably the worst forum on KMC for people just randomly attacking each other and stuff.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana

2) People are joking.

4) Thread is breaking the rules. And saying "I didn't read the rules" is no excuse.

Etc. You've only been here a day so I doubt you really can judge how the forum is - and this isn't a "you're a noob" comment (as I can't stand those) but a simple statement. And the OTF is probably the worst forum on KMC for people just randomly attacking each other and stuff.

Lana.

Remember that little talk we had hmm

~Da Moose~
Nothing, Da Spoose. You?

What is this Da Spoose stuff? Second time I've heard it.

ThePittman
I don't attack anyone stick out tongue

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar16957_153.giflaser

Lana
I don't attack anyone stick out tongue

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar16957_153.giflaser

Why are you killing Trinity? stick out tongue

ThePittman
Why are you killing Trinity? stick out tongue Because she can take it wink

Slay
What is this Da Spoose stuff? Second time I've heard it.
A person parents show their daughters to scare them into celibacy. ermm

~Da Moose~
A person parents show their daughters to scare them into celibacy. ermm

I would find that humourous....if it was.....no expression

Slay
I would find that humourous....if it was.....no expression
Oh, ouch, that hurt. Admit it, the battle is mine. happy

~Da Moose~
Oh, ouch, that hurt. Admit it, the battle is mine. happy

Please...some lame ass comment about celibacy? Yeah, you got me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
Please...some lame ass comment about celibacy? Yeah, you got me. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh right, I forgot, Slaynus is original. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vegas

I can imagine.

Fairly irrelevant. In my previous post, I was referring to the treatment of members threads in general.

Can you safely say that you can speak for everyone? A large number of people are actually quite serious when they go into a thread just to criticize it or insult that person.

Naturally, but a lot of unnecessary instigation happens on forums. I don't doubt it doesn't happen here seeing as this forum has over one hundred thousand members. People like to just walk into a thread and say something that honestly does not have to be said.

If you're referring to this thread, that's once again irrelevant, to be honest.

Classic Ad Hominem. It doesn't matter. I could've been at another forum for ten years, for all you know.

And that would be the problem; I've been here for a day and I'm already noticing it.

~Da Moose~
I can imagine.

Fairly irrelevant. In my previous post, I was referring to the treatment of members threads in general.

Can you safely say that you can speak for everyone? A large number of people are actually quite serious when they go into a thread just to criticize it or insult that person.

Naturally, but a lot of unnecessary instigation happens on forums. I don't doubt it doesn't happen here seeing as this forum has over one hundred thousand members. People like to just walk into a thread and say something that honestly does not have to be said.

If you're referring to this thread, that's once again irrelevant, to be honest.

Classic Ad Hominem. It doesn't matter. I could've been at another forum for ten years, for all you know.

And that would be the problem; I've been here for a day and I'm already noticing it.

What about that balloon trip? naughty

~Da Moose~
Oh right, I forgot, Slaynus is original. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is! Slaynus....Anus.....surely you MUST see the simple genius of it.

Lana
You can say you've been on forums all you want but is KMC every single other forum in existence? Nope. I've been on a large number of forums over the past 9 or so years.

I've been here a very long time, I know a lot of the people here, and a good deal of the time - not most, but still a significant amount - it IS simply people joking around. I think I can say this with far more certainty than you can.

Yeah, there's a lot of seemingly unnecessary hostility, but when it's between members who've been here a fair amount of time chances are it's because they simply do not like each other. If it's a new member being attacked then chances are it's because they've made a duplicate thread or have broken the rules. Does not make the attacking that goes on right, but it explains why it happens.

Slay
It is! Slaynus....Anus.....surely you MUST see the simple genius of it.
I know, I made it up myelf. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
You can say you've been on forums all you want but is KMC every single other forum in existence? Nope.

I've been here a very long time, I know a lot of the people here, and a good deal of the time - not most, but still a significant amount - it IS simply people joking around. I think I can say this with far more certainty than you can.

Yeah, there's a lot of seemingly unnecessary hostility, but when it's between members who've been here a fair amount of time chances are it's because they simply do not like each other. If it's a new member being attacked then chances are it's because they've made a duplicate thread or have broken the rules. Does not make the attacking that goes on right, but it explains why it happens.

You used to attack me all the time.

Of course, that was your hormones. flirt

~Da Moose~
I know, I made it up myelf. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anus?

Lana
You used to attack me all the time.

Of course, that was your hormones. flirt

Lies lookaround

Slay
Anus?
Slaynus, you spoose.

''What would your name be when you would be a Greek god, lolz?''
''Slaynus''
''Haha, that rhymes with anus!lol''
''I know.''
''lol''

ermm

~Da Moose~
Lies lookaround

Keep kidding youself Schweetheart, but I've got it all recorded here *points to his head* and here *points to his camcorder*

Slaynus, you spoose.

''What would your name be when you would be a Greek god, lolz?''
''Slaynus''
''Haha, that rhymes with anus!lol''
''I know.''
''lol''

ermm

Who were you talking to you Jackalope?

Ana P
I never got into it with anyone here... ermm

Lana
Keep kidding youself Schweetheart, but I've got it all recorded here *points to his head* and here *points to his camcorder*

Who were you talking to you Jackalope?

You said nothing about a camcorder! icon5

Vegas
You can say you've been on forums all you want but is KMC every single other forum in existence? Nope.

Who said KMC was every other forum in existence? I don't even think I implied that. It's similar to a number of other forums. It's the parallel scenario each time; New member makes thread, older member attacks. That's only one instance. Members will just randomly attack a thread as well just because they don't like it. That's why it's bad. Imagine what it would be like If I just walked up to some random person and told them how much I don't like them. Or I paced up and said "U pheil! lmao!1"

Sorry, but that's not substantiate evidence. I'm not going to follow your word-of-mouth. Especially when I don't know you. I've already seen over a dozen threads capsized by people saying how they fail or some vague, subliminal insult to throw them off. It even sprouts arguments, which don't look too honkey-dorey-joke-time to me.

"Chances are"? How elusive is that? I saw a newb's social thread get shot down for no reason. Hell, I saw a couple others just randomly attack and even someone provoking an argument out of pure ignorance just for the sake of getting INTO an argument in the first place. And if people don't like each other, they should simply stay away. If they attack each other, they're breaking rules. Even seniors.

What about that balloon trip? naughty

You're damn rights. Gather the hot air! I'll bring the beer and playing cards.

Madman_V3N0M
May the force be with you!

Vegas
Don't need it.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Ana P
I never got into it with anyone here... ermm

Would you care to now? naughty

You said nothing about a camcorder! icon5

I had you sign a waiver you silly twit....you even asked for your new Screen name....Seductive Silver to be used. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're damn rights. Gather the hot air! I'll bring the beer and playing cards.

w00t! I've got lots of hot air!

Vegas
I'll be back to continue this later.

Ana P
Would you care to now? naughty

OMG I DON'T KNOW eek!

~Da Moose~
OMG I DON'T KNOW eek!

You're yelling at me. That implies either anger or excitement, and given that it's me, that could realistically be either.

I don't want to fight though. I'm a lover.

Vegas
What is this, Moose? I thought we were going on a Hot Air Balloon Trip! With Beer!

Ana P
You're yelling at me. That implies either anger or excitement, and given that it's me, that could realistically be either.

I don't want to fight though. I'm a lover.

I'M NOT YELLING mad

~Da Moose~
What is this, Moose? I thought we were going on a Hot Air Balloon Trip! With Beer!

But...but...have you seen her? confused

I'M NOT YELLING mad

You want me, don't you? flirt

Ana P

Nah

I'm Married

Happily... Married...

drewbiefan
vegas i agree, that is exactly wat i mean. but i understnd, i do not personally think that lots are rude on here.
gosh i have a lot of replies lolsmileAnd lana is rght, she knows these people so we do not havr right to think theyre horrible before knowing themsmile

~Da Moose~
Nah

I'm Married

Happily... Married...

Yeah...me too. *nudge nudge* wink

Really? REALLY? cry I'm not sure what to do with this information.

Vegas
But...but...have you seen her? confused

Dude, we have beer!

Beer has the power to make anyone look like her!

And we can see everyone! We ridin' a Hot Air Balloon.

~Da Moose~
vegas i agree, that is exactly wat i mean. but i understnd, i do not personally think that lots are rude on here.
gosh i have a lot of replies lolsmile

Most people, seriously, are being asses, joking around. I mean, look back on my replies in this thread, and you'll see how cute I am. No...wait, that wasn't my point...... confused Where was I going with this?

~Da Moose~
Dude, we have beer!

Beer has the power to make anyone look like her!

And we can see everyone! We ridin' a Hot Air Balloon.

True dat. With beer, even YOU can have 44DDs. droolio

Lead on my good man.

Ana P
Yeah...me too. *nudge nudge* wink

Really? REALLY? cry I'm not sure what to do with this information.

You're Married?

~Da Moose~
You're Married?

lol laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Good one.

No, were you serious?

No, I am not. Sorry, I was joking before.

drewbiefan

2) People are joking.

No, i have read forum rules. This is not juding, if you read the thread from te beginning i said this is not aimed at people, it is just telling everyone because some threads do seem offensive to some people in relation to them. Surely you must see it or are you just apart of it then?
I am not judging at all!And i also said that i know people are joking..but i am not on about the nastiness, playing around, i am talking about the point of the threads i have seen that have seemed rather unfair to SOME. Decency is to realise before juding me, on something i am not meaning n the way you think i am!
I have not been on here just for 1 day at all..and thanks i can actually see things vertually from the start of everything.
SORRY, JUST REALISED YOU WERE NOT TALKING TO ME THEREbig grin
misunderstandingsmile
I agree partly with the both of you though, i think the joking around on here is kool!! But i do not really think opening threads that seemes like theyre being aimed at peopleis fair though.And i personally do not think the forum would be as great genraly as it is if people werent so funny: P

Ana P
lol laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Good one.

No, were you serious?

No, I am not. Sorry, I was joking before.

Do I look Married?

drewbiefan
[
quote:
2) People are joking.

This is what i meant to say...in more detail, to be precise that s exactly what i think. People are not meaning to offend others at all. Noe one has made a nasty thread up, i didnt think that, but i think people should realise others, how they might feel before opening them can you see what i mean nowsmile?

~Da Moose~
Do I look Married?

Do I look.....psychic?

No?

Do I?

drewbiefan
LOL!!

lana i totally agree!!! smile
I think this has just got into a misunderstanding, me and vegas arent saying that people are nasty on here. Whsat we mean is people just need to have thoughts, like myself sometimes, i may do something, i am generally very nice but may do something and not think first, and just mentioning this may just make people think bfore opening threads, so others do not feel hurtsmileExactly, people are joking funnilly here, its a lot better than having people being nasty over the forum because you shared some feelings.Also people understand each other a lot of the time. On here

Storm

That' s why we have the report button. To report the offending post and member if you are hurt by another members words or if you think another member has violated the Forum Rules.

Ana P
Do I look.....psychic?

No?

Do I?

Yes

You look like Professor X

~Da Moose~
Yes

You look like Professor X

Who? what?

Listen, all of this is very confusing. Are you and I going to get together or what?

I have to go. See you tomorrow.

Ana P
Who? what?

Listen, all of this is very confusing. Are you and I going to get together or what?

I have to go. See you tomorrow.

Wait? What?

How are we gonna get together if you are going go?

Why are you being so difficult?

drewbiefan
Storm i actually forget truly about that big grin but i do not want to report something i may be wrong on, that would offend people unnecasarilly. I am mentioning this here jut now so people just realise and understand how others just generally may feel about certain threads, with this being typed, it may seem ratheroffensive me opening this thread, but i am not mad at people at all on here, i do not think you guys arehorrible, butpeople do not always realise things:P

Storm

information
There's a girl!

Madman_V3N0M
Minority Report!... sorry I ate spam...

drewbiefan
LOL! well if you think that is the best thing to do yes thensmile
But i think a lot on here have got me wrong here, i know for a fact not one person has turned this into an argument, we are all jokers, funny its kool like isaid=D but when i say peopleshould just be more thoughtful of others with some of the threads on the forum, i am saying it in a nice way not like horribly to peoplebig grin
I can tak things to heart too much i admit but if people do, i think it should just be thought of before posting:P i havent really got offended as such by any threads, because i arent in relation to them LOL" but people can take the mick outof fat people and that!

ThePittman
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.giffighting19

Scottie
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.giffighting19

here let me help you

2gunshttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.giffighting19

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scottie
here let me help you

2gunshttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/report.giffighting19 laughing

~Da Moose~
Wait? What?

How are we gonna get together if you are going go?

Why are you being so difficult?

I don't know, I can't remember what.

I said I'd be back....all you had to do was wait for me.

I'm a man-moose....it's how we tick.

Syren
ermm

drewbiefan
LOL! well ok i will do then if i feel it is something to be concerned about, but i do not want to hurt anyone so i would not do it nastillybig grin
well i have no intetion to either LOOLstick out tongue

MR.Grum
captain

§P0oONY
I hate everyone... especially around Christmas.

dirkdirden
I hate Christmas... especially around everyone.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I hate Christmas... especially around everyone. red_indian

drewbiefan
why stick out tongue

MR.Grum
why stick out tongue (Touches waist)

Bardock42
How rude.

Who's naked?

dirkdirden
Don't know why, just have always hated it. All the christmas songs, lights, trees, wasted money, greed, lines, traffic, and the whole jesus thing. I just don't like any of it, it's just not for me.

drewbiefan
I agree. I mean christmas is good, all the shopping et. But i do not look forward to it as much, now that i am older.

§P0oONY
I agree. I mean christmas is good, all the shopping et. But i do not look forward to it as much, now that i am older.

How old are you?

drewbiefan
16 why?
I think i said in anothe thread, but no one sees me as being 16, they see me as older most of the time. stick out tongue

dirkdirden

drewbiefan
Well i have an older mind, so therefore to me christmas is all a child thing now that i am older smile
Because i am older, i am practically no different to an adult so i do not see christmas the same anymore.16 is not very old, neither is 18, but i am no different to an 18 yr old at all... if you act it, you can be jut like an older person, in appearance! Like i said, in person i am generally not seen like other 16 yr olds lol.Ya, 16 also isnt like 12 eitherstick out tongue

§P0oONY
16 why?
I think i said in anothe thread, but no one sees me as being 16, they see me as older most of the time. stick out tongue I asked because I thought you were like 13....

drewbiefan
13, how would you think that LOL messed? If i said i am older, therefore why would i be thought of as that? i am nothing like a 13 yr old haha. Maybe i have not changed a lot snce then but i have in look.smile

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Dusty
PM me and call me an idiot.
laughing out loud

§P0oONY
13, how would you think that LOL messed? If i said i am older, therefore why would i be thought of as that? i am nothing like a 13 yr old haha. Maybe i have not changed a lot snce then but i have in look.smile

Your typing is kind of shoddy... Like your 'i's are not capitalised and you shorten words and shit... Plus your signature and avatar seem like the kind of thing a 13 year old would use.

drewbiefan
Actually pucca is all in for older ones too. That is bull, sorry to say it but it is true. For example, 17 year olds have winnie the pooh bags.
Yes my typing can be terrible but you simply cannot judge my typing towards what i am like in person, that is judging! In fact in person i just simply am nthing like a 13 year old, at all. Only over the computer, but it cannot exactly be compared to what you are like in person. My typing is not too too bad.My english is very good written but i do not think of putting capital I's on the computer. Unlessof course i am writing a letter. Otherwise what is the point!
My friends type sms way but they are not immature because of it. It is just the way people type lol.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my sig whatso ever!!! wtf. It is just different!

ladygrim

§P0oONY
You really are a stupid bint... I can't see you in real life. All I'm saying is that your typing manner and signature/avatar are that of someone who is like 12/13. I've been on KMC for ages and generally I'm right when it comes to guessing someone's age from their typing and shit...

You've obviously just not how to spell and type and a 16.Y.O rate.

drewbiefan
I think this is a typcial guy being picky lol!
As men always do stick out tongue
I agree over my I's though. But i do actually forget on the computer!
you are very rude! And wrong actually. Because i would not get top marks in class for spelling if i was not a good speller!
You have no right to judge a person for making slight mistakes on a computer, that is stupid! pathetic! Well if you have never met me you certainly haven't the right to think i am immature, it is wrong to say so aswell because no one is going to tell that unless they have got to know me and actually spoken to me in person.
So whatever!
Typing manner?
Hmm odd posts did not quite make sense properly, i admit. But sometimes i am just terrible for that, does not show whether your actually matue or not though. I have not done something that bad on here!LADYGRIM thankyou, i totally agree, there is nothing childish about it what so ever.I have seen people with cartoon characters on their sigs, so does that make them chldish?
Nah, because it is the fashion! And pucca is actually used a lot more by older ones! It is a woman thing so you would not understand. But its older style too.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ladygrim
i had that avatar when i first joined sad i dont see anything wrong with it ....
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's just the kind of thing that a younger member would have, you can't disagree with me there.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Are you kidding? What the f**k?

This place is made for arguing. w00t Not when im around. wink

drewbiefan

§P0oONY
I think this is a typcial guy being picky lol!
As men always do stick out tongue
I agree over my I's though. But i do actually forget on the computer!
you are very rude! And wrong actually. Because i would not get top marks in class for spelling if i was not a good speller!
You have no right to judge a person for making slight mistakes on a computer, that is stupid! pathetic! Well if you have never met me you certainly haven't the right to think i am immature, it is wrong to say so aswell because no one is going to tell that unless they have got to know me and actually spoken to me in person.
So whatever!
Typing manner?
Hmm odd posts did not quite make sense properly, i admit. But sometimes i am just terrible for that, does not show whether your actually matue or not though. I have not done something that bad on here!LADYGRIM thankyou, i totally agree, there is nothing childish about it what so ever.I have seen people with cartoon characters on their sigs, so does that make them chldish?
Nah, because it is the fashion! And pucca is actually used a lot more by older ones! It is a woman thing so you would not understand. But its older style too.

Question: If you're 16, why are you still doing spelling classes/tests?

Erm... You questioned why I asked your age? So how am I supposed to give an honest response without judging?

I can say whatever I please on the forums, it's not like it was a personal attack on you, I was simply stating why I thought you were 13 and you had hissy fit about it.

JacopeX
You dont have to respond honestly by judging the person.

§P0oONY
Right, well tell me what is childish about it then? and tell everyone what is childish about their sigs then as people do have childish sigs on here. But still, theyre used by all ages, omg!
I have pictures and kat on my sig. Its not shit, it is different, jees!It is called art!

Right, your avatar is childish because it's an animated gif of a cartoon character... no expression

Your signature isn't necessarily childish but it's certainly not artistic.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JacopeX
You dont have to respond honestly by judging the person.

I only judged her as a person when she provoked me, I was simply talking about her posts prior.

drewbiefan
I know you can say what you like, that is just fine. But you do not have rights to judge me before you even know me!!!

I do not have spelling classes!!! I was getting good grades when i was at school actually!
I do some english at college and i get good grades, s that not natural??
PUCCA IS NOT CHILDISH!!! IT IS FOR ALL AGES!! silly
Fact is though, i just am nothing like a 13 yr old! you would believe me if you had actualy met me so just quit juding! it is unfair/wrong and pathetic! Just because i have a pucca avatar does notmean im immature omg
Yes i understand that, my spelling on here does not show a very good example to people, as towhat i am like. But you do not use computers when in person therefore i can still be a mature person even if not over a computer.
You guys obviously have never seen women with childish bags etc then messed
Just please do not judge before you know me, then everything is calm. Because technically you do not have right to do that, it is unfair! Especially when there is abslutely nothing wrong with my sig anyway!
Isnt winnie the pooh childish?????
but i have seen many 18 yr olds wearing it! on t shirts!But tey are still mature!
you really do not understand maturity obviously as you think i am immature just because of my avatar, stupid! absolutaly!

JacopeX
I know you can say what you like, that is just fine. But you do not have rights to judge me before you even know me!!!

I do not have spelling classes!!! I was getting good grades when i was at school actually!
I do some english at college and i get good grades, s that not natural??

Fact is though, i just am nothing like a 13 yr old! you would believe me if you had actualy met me so just quit juding! it is unfair/wrong and pathetic! Just because i have a pucca avatar does notmean im immature omg
Yes i understand that, my spelling on here does not show a very good example to people, as towhat i am like. But you do not use computers when in person therefore i can still be a mature person even if not over a computer.
You guys obviously have never seen women with childish bags etc then messed
Just please do not judge before you know me, then everything is calm. Because technically you do not have right to do that, it is unfair! Especially when there is abslutely nothing wrong with my sig anyway! I understand actually. I make mistakes myself also. But that is why there is Spellcheck.

drewbiefan
Oh a spellcheck? sorry, i have not really took notice of thatstick out tongue

People assume too much before listening!!!
For example, one member has already thought that i was taking classes/exams for spelling. when i don't! messed
I said at school!!! it is good if you get good grades in your english!!!
And GUYS, you do not use pucca, winnie the pooh etc so you cannot think all women are immature for using it!

§P0oONY

Freedom of speech.

You can't get graded in common sense. The very fact that you are at college might suggest you're lacking it... Unless your high-school didn't have a 6th form of course.

Harry Potter is for all ages, yet children read it more than adults. I based my original thoughts of your age on the norm, so sue me?

Erm... I'm never goign to meet you in person, so how can I base my original incling of your age on your vocabulary during speech?

That's got nothing to do with anything.

I knew enough about you to tell me I don't like you.

drewbiefan
pucca is not harry potter :s
No again you are wrong, i do not lack my english, quit judging me because you seem like your one and you really are stupid and pathetic because what right have you got to point something out at me before you actually ever taled to me? Get your facts right efore saying stuff maybe its you, not me.
Haha you do not like me, what a load sof bull!
You do not know me and your juding me terribly, saying you do not like me?
omg!
yes your saying i am immature for using pucca on my avatar, that has everything to do with everything on what your saying actually. Well i do not like you either because you have absolutrely no right to complain about me! it is like bullying someone because they used a GIF image in thir prfile. Well i can tell you this maybe you think that! but i am certainly not 13 at all!
your silly, pathetic, you think you know wata person is like al from an avatar, yea w.e

Röland
All this because Spoony made a comment about your age?

§P0oONY

Röland

drewbiefan
yes you did. But you also started saying i was childish for using pucca in my dp, that is just stupid. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PUCCA???? IF GIRLS USE IT, so your judging every woman then that uses pucca.i do not mind questions being asked at all, but i hate it when i am judged all because of my avatar:s
I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS USED THAT KIND OF THING. And harry potter is totally different, both sexes like it, pucca is a girl thing.

§P0oONY
yes you dud. But you also started saying i was childish for using pucca in my dp, that is just stupid. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PUCCA???? IF GIRLS USE IT, so your judging every woman then that uses pucca.

I didn't say you were childish... I said Pucca was...

drewbiefan
ok stick out tongue
yes it is.
please do not ask why 17 year olds use it, people just started on the babish stuff haha, it came into this world, as such a common thing! smile That is why i love pucca! It is kool for mesmile
I admitted to my typing mistakes!But pucca has good work done into it, and the bags etc are not childish, they are actualy made for all ages.On paper, i rarely make spelling mistakes, maybe over here i do.
Oh maybe because i can be silly, that can be a litrle immature: p

Syren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.