now I feel kind of embarrassed for Indian men...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
being outed like this and everything......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

Lord Urizen
That's just horrible....

Oncewhite
Size isn't everything...and love is more important then size, as a female, I think goodwomen know this, but women who want size don't care about love of a person per say.

Oncewhite
the article is about the need for SOME indian men to have the proper size to the spread of aids.

Evil Dead
60% or more......read again. that's the majority.

PVS
hmmm i didnt think length was the issue with correctly fitting condoms...?

Fishy
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Size isn't everything...and love is more important then size, as a female, I think goodwomen know this, but women who want size don't care about love of a person per say.

Like good sex isn't important in a relationship...

PVS

so you would marry and be monogomous to a man who had a 2 inch penis?
be honest.

i understand what you're saying, but at the same time you have to admit that adequate size is important, and specify that the women who are looking for men with donkey dicks tend to not seek out deep and meaningful relationships

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
so you would marry and be monogomous to a man who had a 2 inch penis?
be honest.

i understand what you're saying, but at the same time you have to admit that adequate size is important, and specify that the women who are looking for men with donkey dicks tend to not seek out deep and meaningful relationships

I sure hope we don't get that Lord Uberizon or whatever his name is involved in this discussion.

PVS
"der der der penis der der mouth drooliodrooliodroolio"

Soleran
" It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters "

Sunil Mehra

LOL, yes indeedy then.

Robtard
BUSTED

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ac5c15d703.jpg

dirkdirden
When I go to prison I'm geting in the cell with the indian less ass pain

PVS
dude, if you're so weak that you find yourself some indian guy's *****, just kill yourself.

Mindship
*wondering if about 60% of Indian women have shallower vaginas*

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
dude, if you're so weak that you find yourself some indian guy's *****, just kill yourself.

Haha just the fact that someone would actually say they would give in right away to be someone's ***** is funny enough then to say they would prefer Indian is the showstopper.

PVS
im just picturing some 5'4" indian guy dragging him around from cell to cell pimping his ass for cigarettes and toilet wine.

WrathfulDwarf
"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters"

Uh, yeah, right....

pr1983
i feel bad for sniggering, and yet i cant stop... oh well...

Grinning Goku
I bet that made all of your days.

Robtard
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I bet that made all of your days.

Everyone who isn't an East Indian male.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
being outed like this and everything......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm Who cares if they have smaller dicks than standard, they sure do use them a lot.

Grinning Goku
Yeah, they might not be big, but they certainly get their women pregnant.

Alliance
That article...laughing out loud

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

RACIST

PVS
...and?

Lord Urizen
PENISES......oh, this thread must be HEAVEN ! TOTAL HEAVEN ! smilie

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
...and?

and what?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
hmmm i didnt think length was the issue with correctly fitting condoms...?

Yeah, that sounds strange to me.

Besides, width over length anytime.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah, that sounds strange to me.

Besides, width over length anytime.

I like long penises, but they are harder to take in

A handsome face matters more smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I like long penises, but they are harder to take in

A handsome face matters more smile

I've never taken in a penis, but wouldn't excessive width be the problem and not length?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Robtard
I've never taken in a penis, but wouldn't excessive width be the problem and not length?

Anal wise, width becomes the main factor, although length has its dangers as well.

Orally, both are equally effective.

xmarksthespot
no expression TMI.

dirkdirden
I like mine with a slight bend the the left. and hairy.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
no expression TMI.

If you're already experienced in the matter, just say so...

xmarksthespot
huh

Robtard
huh

I'm assuming he means "taking in a penis", as in have you personally.

Lord Urizen
I'm assuming he means "taking in a penis", as in have you personally.

Or maybe he's a Virgin, i dunno

Darth Jello
now i will admit that I am the definition of average, but i've always assumed that size doesn't matter as long as you swivel and apparantly, a lot of guys don't swivel. You people should know better.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Jello
now i will admit that I am the definition of average, but i've always assumed that size doesn't matter as long as you swivel and apparantly, a lot of guys don't swivel. You people should know better.

thats the thing though: size DOES matter. again, consider the poor shmuck with a 2 inch penis.

what would be more accurate would be to say: in most cases, a large size is not necessary and quite often not wanted

Lord Urizen
I'm pretty long and thick, but bent. I feel bad about that somtimes...

Maestro
Doesn't this have to be taken into context in some way or another? for example, India being 60% (and probably above) malnourished hence 60% of them having small tackles, I'm no scientist but wouldn't that have an effect on growth?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Maestro
Doesn't this have to be taken into context in some way or another? for example, India being 60% (and probably above) malnourished hence 60% of them having small tackles, I'm no scientist but wouldn't that have an effect on growth?

It's funny that no one else thought that out yet....

But then again, there's a lot of starvation in Africa...there's been for decades...how is it that thier descendents possess such thick, healthy, juicy packages ?

Kinneary
Okay, if you're gay you're gay. But you can stop with all the adjectives. Thick and juicy? Come on. You're only saying this to freak us out, and instead of freaking anyone out, it just comes off as you trying to be an attention whore.

PVS
besides, if your penis is "juicy" its time to see your doctor to have that cleared up

debbiejo
As maybe you would know.......

PVS
duhuhuhuh geek

stfu

debbiejo
Sure ok just for you................. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnahhhh

stuf has just changed it's meaning..........news flash...it's mean to me

Suck
Thee
For
Unimabled.

xmarksthespot
I'm assuming he means "taking in a penis", as in have you personally. Uh.. no. Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Or maybe he's a Virgin, i dunno Uh.. no. Forgive me for being bored of and not wanting to hear your constant attention whore comments about your sex life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil Dead
1. yes, those crazy Indians sure do procreate a lot..........this combined with the rampant AIDS (now the #1 infection capitol of the world) leads me to believe that having the small peener may infact lend to both statistics. If a condom is too big and comes off......or is too big so the man chooses not to even attempt to wear one out of shame........more women get pregnant, more HIV is spread.

2. I'm disappointed in you guys. Mindship completely owned this thread and you no-sold him.

that was genius. for shame people, for shame.

Robtard
Originally posted by Evil Dead
1. yes, those crazy Indians sure do procreate a lot..........this combined with the rampant AIDS (now the #1 infection capitol of the world) leads me to believe that having the small peener may infact lend to both statistics. If a condom is too big and comes off......or is too big so the man chooses not to even attempt to wear one out of shame........more women get pregnant, more HIV is spread.

2. I'm disappointed in you guys. Mindship completely owned this thread and you no-sold him.

that was genius. for shame people, for shame.

Though it was genius, shallower vaginas do not coincide with smaller penises. As mammals, we are inherently designed to procreate via "doggy-style" position, and therefore the amount and size of the females buttocks adversely affect the size of the penis. I.E., Japanese men are known to have small(er) penises (on the average) and coincidentally, Japanese women have small(er) asses. On the flip-side, (black) African women are known to have large(r) asses and African men are known to have large(r) penises. Face it, a man with a 4"-5" penis would have a hard time fully penetrating the vagina of a woman with a "ghetto bootie" via a rear-entry (not anal) position. It's just evolution doing it's job.

vintageSW77
now i know why they try and act all macho and come across way too fake
guess they are hiding something
check this trailer
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=NdG1p6EBgHw

those are the actions of men with small penis

Robtard
Originally posted by vintageSW77
now i know why they try and act all macho and come across way too fake
guess they are hiding something
check this trailer
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=NdG1p6EBgHw

those are the actions of men with small penis

WTF? A Bollywood "Mission Impossible"? LOL

Those Indian women are seriously hot though.

vintageSW77
yes they are but jeeez thats some real bad trying to be tough acting going on there

Lord Urizen
Uh.. no. Uh.. no. Forgive me for being bored of and not wanting to hear your constant attention whore comments about your sex life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL then why did you respond to it ? I love how people engage me in conversation and then say, "I want nothing to do with what we were just talking about" laughing

Adam_PoE

M.T. STYLE

only fat, old, desperate and ugly women would say this.

M.T. STYLE
if your below 5 inches, be a monk.

Robtard
Originally posted by M.T. STYLE

So the majority of Asians should be monks? I see...

Evil Dead
they're not?

oh how my tv has lied to me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by M.T. STYLE

What if I pretend to have 5? Dicks obviously. Not inches. Joke. Or was it. Yes it was. Where was I? Ah, right, I have a small dick. I mean Indians. INDIANS!!

vintageSW77
i have a detatchable penis

heru

Is that what you tell your mate, before you take our pants off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.