Batman's Sinister Six vs Spider-Man's Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which team wins

Batman Sinister Six
Clayface
Joker
Bane
Man-Bat
K G Beast
NKN Demon

vs

Spider-Man's Sinister Six
Mysterio
Kraven the Hunter
Sandman
Doctor Occtopus
Hobgoblin(Jason)
Tombstone

CyberDragon
I like Spideys team much better... but 75% chance i think Bats is gonna win, but I like spidey team better but Bats has a better chance(i think)

Sparkz
From what I know about :
Clayface
Joker
Bane
Man-Bat

I'd say Spidey's team was tougher but i have no idea about the other 2 they may well tip the scales.

doctorstrongbad
Can we get some bios?

lorddreamer
Dude... Bane alone could take out that team... Clayface is a pretty crazy bastard too.
I give this to DC

golem370
NKV Demon- NKV-Demon- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=493

K G Beast- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=488

golem370
I can't get the links to work sorry.

golem370
I would put Sandman fighting Clayface.

Scoobless
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Dude... Bane alone could take out that team... Clayface is a pretty crazy bastard too.
I give this to DC

laughing out loud

The only guy on that team Bane could possibly beat is Mysterio .... and with all his illusions he probably wouldn't even manage that.

Sparkz
I give this to DC

First of all Bane is a 2 toner which means H2H all he can beat is Mysterio and with mysterio's illusions he probaly won't even manage that.

And Clayface is the tougest on that team I say, but Sandman can take him.

And after reading the other bios this goes to Spidey's team, its like 6 super powerd people vs 3 street levelers and 3 super powers, and at least 4 of the Marvel team are pretty smart (Doc Ock Hobgoblin, Mysterio and Kraven) and only 3 of the DC team seems smart and one of thse is Joker and hes pretty damn nuts anyway.

Comicbook_kid
I give this to DC

laughing Now, that's funny!!!!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
laughing Now, that's funny!!!!

You sure underestimate Doc Ock AND Sandman......Doc Ock once beat the Hell out of the Hulk, and in my opinion, Sandman would be able to beat the living crap out anybody on the other team without breaking a sweat. Although Clayface might present something of a challenge, once Sandman takes out everyone else, he and the rest of his team take out Clayface. I think Sandman is one of Spidey's most powerful foes and is severely underrated!!!

Comicbook_kid
Does anyone else think so?

Comicbook_kid
huh

Comicbook_kid
blink

Sparkz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Does anyone else think so?

Yes I do, afterall look at him when he reformed he was trained by Silver Sable (Not extensivly) and became alot smarter (mainly cause he didn't need that excuse so Spidey could beat him)

doctorstrongbad
Spider-Man's six beat batman's six 10/10. They are stronger, smarter, have better leadership and more endurance.

Metalmanx
This very well could be a stalemate. Seriously.

Sandman vs. Clayface? Who'd win that? confused

Kurash
I give this to DC

Uhh Bane would get rompa stomped by the Sandman, no prob

golem370
Tombstone would give Bane a good fight.

Scoobless
How has Clayface been taken down in the past?

qqqqqqq
bats team get prep?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
How has Clayface been taken down in the past?

Diluting and Freezing I think

nvrbeenwthagirl
SPiderman's sinister six win. SOmeone picked the wrong batman villians. LMAO.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Which team wins

Batman Sinister Six
Clayface
Joker
Bane
Man-Bat
K G Beast
NKN Demon

vs

Spider-Man's Sinister Six
Mysterio
Kraven the Hunter
Sandman
Doctor Occtopus
Hobgoblin(Jason)
Tombstone

Taking Batman Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.