V and Batman vs Blade and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
movie versions of each. the fights in Gotham at night. no prep.

all have standard equipment:

Batman has all the gadgets from the movie and Batman Begins the video game:
Nomex survival suit, memory cloth, graphite cowl lined with kevlar with a communications device and earphone antenna, bladed gauntlets, kevlar gloves w/ lead shot, remote control pad 4 Tumbler and pick locks inside and ninja spiked steel-toed boots with HF transponders. Acid-etched, razor batarangs, concussion batarangs, grapnel gun with cartridges and jumplines, mini-mines, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas, smoke bombs and regurgitant, heat sensitive flexible periscope, electronic hacking devices, optic cable, voice-activated control for the Batmobile and a cellie phone.

V has his knives with him which are newly forged of titanium, sharpened and etched with acid. oh yea, and his metal body armor suit.

Blade has: super shotgun with stake launcher, modified MAC-10 submachine gun with silencer(all with lead ammo instead of silver), acid-etched kitana, glaive shuriken, incendiary grenades, wrist blades off Blade 2 and kevlar flak jacket plated with titanium

Punisher has: M16A2 with bayonet and M203 grenade launcher attatchment, hand shotgun, dual Colt .45s, 3 grenades and kevlar vest w/ white skull.

braz
i say Batman and V take it, just barely though. cuz V n Bats are both masters of stealth, as we could see in their movies, and i think would get the drop on Blade and Punisher faster than they would. i mean, i know Blades got stealth tactics too, but Frank doesnt have any as well to match up to both V n Bats. also, id say they take it because V is mad tough and MUST have enhanced durability to some extent like Blade. taking over 100 bullets str8 on and getting back up and killing them b4 they can reload is pretty impressive.

Darth Martin
V is fast as **** also. I would say even faster than Blade. Did yuo see at the end-scene how slow the soldiers were moving compared to him. Yea Bats and V 7-8/10.

braz
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.