Pitt Action Figure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
I just saw this on the Fullbleed site of a Pitt action figure, I knew they were planning on making one years ago but looks like it mite really happen.

http://fullbleed.com/images/Pitttoy.jpg

juggernaut66666
jugg666cool

Darth Vicious
It looks sick! How much u think it will go for?

Deathstroke
That does look awesome. very detailed.

ThePittman
Well I got an email back from Fullbleed and they said it should go on sale sometime next year.

Redatom65
since Toybiz lost the right to Marvel legends their working on Image and others. But Keep in mind you won't see Spawn since Mcfarlane's got full rights to him. Among many others

ThePittman
Originally posted by Redatom65
since Toybiz lost the right to Marvel legends their working on Image and others. But Keep in mind you won't see Spawn since Mcfarlane's got full rights to him. Among many others McFarlane is such an A$$ though and I will never buy anymore of his stuff.

Redatom65
SSorry though Pitt. This line may be an utter disaster. Why? Many of Image's characters have copyright infringements and you won't see any Wildstorm characters since they merged/ been bought by DC Comics. So no Majestic or Wild Cats either. The big two DC and Marvel are being done by mattell, Hasbro, and DC direct. And with many of the independent comic companies having copyright infringement problems this line may fail. But hey at least you'll get your Pitt figure with marvel legend detail

ThePittman

Redatom65
and that's all what it comes too lol

Howard_Jones
That rocks.

jgiant
AWESOME! i just wish they would keep making those comics, i heard dale was selling them illegally here in the U.S. or something.

ThePittman
I got an email back from Dale the other day and from what he says there is no plan on renewing Pitt at this time but he is working on the Pitt/Darkness series that should be coming out the first of the year.

Wolverine2006
YES! big grin I've been waiting for this to happen...Pitt is freakin AWESOME!!

I just wish that Dale will continue the series.

Martian_mind
Man that figure rocksdonatello

Wolverine2006
I hope it's around the same size as the Marvel Legends toys

Redatom65
My guess it'll be a little bit shorter than the onslaught figure and around the size of the double pack Hulk figure. Keep in mind that that picture above is just a prototype of a prototype ;-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.