Vinny Doesn't Get Pwned By The Likes Of You.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
mwahaha

First Of all, I'm no more nasty to you then anyone else who irritates me, but they don't send me threatening evil "PWNAGE" messages.

So, you said not to to PM you, or reply to you so.... I'm not. I'm replying to everyone on KMC.

laughing

You can't knock me down Pegs, The best have tried and failed miserably.

Don't Worry bud, I don't report people for sending me stupid PM's, Just keep it to yourself next time, or your therapists..

vincent

Strangelove
Wow...arrogant much?

And this proves that you instigate more problems than you 'defend' from, tool.

Have fun getting own by everyone on KMC roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
I so want to touch Ultraman Baltan's penis right now... hmm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

mwahaha

First Of all, I'm no more nasty to you then anyone else who irritates me, but they don't send me threatening evil "PWNAGE" messages.

So, you said not to to PM you, or reply to you so.... I'm not. I'm replying to everyone on KMC.

laughing

Don't Worry bud, I don't report people for sending my stupid PM's, Just keep it to yourself next time, or your therapists..

vincent

You said you wanted to kill me, and then called me a ******. It seems to me, with a horrible day, I don't need to take this shit from a smug kid only my age that I could rip open with my bare hands. I also said that you do not REPLY to me at all or TALK ABOUT ME. Apparently, you don't listen.
You're a jackass that pissed me off on the worst day to do it.

LanceWindu
This is drool worthy.

Vinny Valentine

Strangelove

Raven Guardia
okay.....but shouldnt this stay within 'PM'

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
You started it n00b. Don't threaten other members, PM or otherwise.

Dusty
I'm not for senseless hostility between forum members.

Vinny Valentine

laughing

It was a Thread called "Who'd we kill on kmc" snd I said you and Kongu dude.

Chill Out Dude.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Strangelove
Except Spooony....who's already a tool anyway no expression

Sounds like you average American comeback....... Aka. Lame.. hmm

Ultraman Baltan
Wow...arrogant much?

And this proves that you instigate more problems than you 'defend' from, tool.

Have fun getting own by everyone on KMC roll eyes (sarcastic)

You shut up. This wasn't defense. I am tired of his comments, and yours as well. Arrogence is not the correct word. I said that as a telling that other people can use those terms just as well.
Total-F***ing-Moron.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Dusty
I'm not for senseless hostility between forum members. Who is?

§P0oONY
You said you wanted to kill me, and then called me a ******. It seems to me, with a horrible day, I don't need to take this shit from a smug kid only my age that I could rip open with my bare hands. I also said that you do not REPLY to me at all or TALK ABOUT ME. Apparently, you don't listen.

EMO!

Vinny Valentine
You do realize you are ACTUALLY bashing.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What 6 Letter Swear word did I call you? I can't remember doing that.

Ultraman Baltan
laughing

Chill Out Dude.

You said you wanted to kill me, and then called me Ultramanbatmanfaggot. That pisses me off.

Mywi

Strangelove

Ultraman Baltan

Raven Guardia
laughing

Chill Out Dude.

wheres this thread at, I like to make a posts shifty

Vinny Valentine
You said you wanted to kill me, and then called me Ultramanbatmanfaggot. That pisses me off.

You made it too sound like I came out of no where in a random thread and said I wanted to kill you.

It was a Forum game you took way to serious.

laughing

Dusty

What 6 Letter Swear word did I call you? I can't remember doing that.

"Baltan"

Ultraman Baltan
YOU HAVE A WORSE ATTITUDE THAN THIS ULTRAMAN N00B. I AM TIRED OF YOU MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY LIKE THAT! CUT IT OUT!

THIS is the attitude thazt pisses me off. You start these things and then get pissed. Stop being such a jackass to people and then expect it to be fine.

Vinny Valentine
THIS is the attitude thazt pisses me off. You start these things and then get pissed. Stop being such a jackass to people and then expect it to be fine.

Oh you are SUCH a Hypocrite.

Ultraman Baltan
You made it too sound like I came out of no where in a random thread and said I wanted to kill you.

It was a Forum game you took way to serious.

laughing

You DID come out of no where. Internet or not, I'm not in the mood for insults.

§P0oONY
YOU HAVE A WORSE ATTITUDE THAN THIS ULTRAMAN N00B. I AM TIRED OF YOU MAKING FUN OF MY COUNTRY LIKE THAT!

CUT IT OUT!

You realise you're the only person I bash America too....

Chef: I made fun of them because they are from China. You see, it's not okay to make fun of an American because they're black, brown, or whatever, but it is okay to make fun of foreigners because they are from another country.

hmm

Ultraman Baltan
Oh you are SUCH a Hypocrite.

Coming from "I'll just piss him off." man.

Vinny Valentine
You DID come out of no where. Internet or not, I'm not in the mood for insults.

No I didn't, It was in a thread saying who you'd kill on KMC.

Also, CHILL OUT.

You can't take anything, its a forum jeesh.

Strangelove
THIS is the attitude thazt pisses me off. You start these things and then get pissed. Stop being such a jackass to people and then expect it to be fine. I do not start anything. Spooony insults my country (and yours, I believe) unprovoked and with that smug, ass-like British air about him even though Britain is NOTHING to be proud of. I swear to God, it pisses me off more than you do

§P0oONY

Butt out......

Yeah, yeah, yeah, give that cigarette butt a throw, butt out, yea, yeah, yeah... Smoking's got to go!

Ultraman Baltan

LanceWindu

You did not say "TALK ABOUT ME". hmm

Ultraman Baltan
I do not start anything. Spooony insults my country (and yours, I believe) unprovoked and with that smug, ass-like British air about him even though Britain is NOTHING to be proud of. I swear to God, it pisses me off more than you do

You provoked him by insulting. DURR. And with people like you around, it's no wonder why he makes fun of the USA.

§P0oONY
So I'm an emo because I'm mad? Then you, I, Strangelove, Vinny, Dusty, and others have been emos at one point or another.

Dude... When have you seen me angry on KMC?

Barker
hysterical2

Ultraman Baltan
No I didn't, It was in a thread saying who you'd kill on KMC.

Also, CHILL OUT.

You can't take anything, its a forum jeesh.

So it's ok to kill me and call me names now?
Right.

§P0oONY
You provoked him by insulting. DURR. And with people like you around, it's no wonder why he makes fun of the USA.
He never provoked me... I have nothing against the US or Strangelove for that matter.... I just get pleasure from winding him up.

Ultraman Baltan

Mywi

Vinny Valentine
So I'm an emo because I'm mad? Then you, I, Strangelove, Vinny, Dusty, and others have been emos at one point or another.

Don't drag Dusty, Strangelove and I into your EMO fest.

So it's ok to kill me and call me names now?
Right.

I call everyone names, even my best friends on the forum.

And it was a GAME on the FORUM called "Kill any Members" And I used you because you're annoying.

Strangelove

§P0oONY
So I'm the only one you bash America to? Just because it gets a 'rise' out of me? What a weak ego you must have. England is the worst civilized nation in the world and you vent your pathetic drivels at me to feel better about it. Go to hell.

I love your kooky American outlook on life... petpet

JacopeX

mwahaha

laughing

Don't Worry bud, I don't report people for sending me stupid PM's, Just keep it to yourself next time, or your therapists..

vincent

Here im gonna have the balls to defend Baltman.

First of all, you have been repoted by many that you have been one of the main members to piss off others. You really are a pain in the ass at times with me. People even PM me telling me about it. Baltman is actually right. You were probably bashing him and being an ass with him therefore he should be mad at you should and you should just shut up. And I understand him, there are assholes around in KMC......anyone......almost everybody.

You have done this with me and made a thread about me making you, yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are now. This thread is pathetic. And they call my thread pathetic and sucky? At least mine are ment to be serious with and do have a very good point. ((RECENTLY))

Well, its not as hard to so called "knock your pegs" since I dont see as hard to bash you. But hey, who would want to stoop to your level. You really think your so cool and think your "teh Pwnage" When you are showing me that you are just making stupid threads such as this and suck.

And Private Messages are called this for a reason. I know it is up to you to send it to everyone to read or not but you should not make a big deal about it when its just something Baltman wants to tell you. Really, if he wants you to stop, stop. Alright? Really just stop and shut up!

Strangelove
So I'm an emo because I'm mad? Then you, I, Strangelove, Vinny, Dusty, and others have been emos at one point or another. Don't drag me into your emo ventings against Vinny, Baltan

Ultraman Baltan
Don't drag Dusty and I into your EMO fest.

I call everyone names, even my best friends on the forum.

And it was a GAME on the FORUM called "Kill any Members" And I used you because you're annoying.

You don't want to kill Strangelove, or call him a ******. So shut the hell up. You aren't helping your case. As a matter of fact, it makes you seem MORE obnoxious.
I just got a PM from someone who just said they can't stand you either. Wonder why.....

Ultraman Baltan
Don't drag me into your emo ventings against Vinny, Baltan

Go *******************************.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JacopeX

First of all, you have been repoted by many that you have been one of the main members to piss off others. You really are a pain in the ass at times with me. People even PM me telling me about it. Baltman is actually right. You were probably bashing him and being an ass with him therefore he should be mad at you should and you should just shut up. And I understand him, there are assholes around in KMC......anyone......almost everybody.

You have done this with me and made a thread about me making you, yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are now. This thread is pathetic. And they call my thread pathetic and sucky? At least mine are ment to be serious with and do have a very good point. ((RECENTLY))

Well, its not as hard to so called "knock your pegs" since I dont see as hard to bash you. But hey, who would want to stoop to your level. You really think your so cool and think your "teh Pwnage" When you are showing me that you are just making stupid threads such as this and suck.

And Private Messages are called this for a reason. I know it is up to you to send it to everyone to read or not but you should not make a big deal about it when its just something Baltman wants to tell you. Really, if he wants you to stop, stop. Alright? Really just stop and shut up!

Like hell I'm reading any of that... hmm

Strangelove

§P0oONY
Go *******************************.

Yeah Strangelove... Go asterisk!

Vinny Valentine

laughing

Okay lets start off by :
I officially gave you full respect when you made those soccer videos on KMC.

Also, I'm not looking like an idiot.

Also::
"You were probably bashing him and being an ass"

This started when Someone made a "Kill a member" Thread, and I said him and Kongu dude.

I've made it a personal thing that if people aren't bothering me, I wont bother them. I've been going by that for a few months now, so yeah.

laughing Still.

Strangelove
You don't want to kill Strangelove, or call him a ******. So shut the hell up. You aren't helping your case. As a matter of fact, it makes you seem MORE obnoxious.
I just got a PM from someone who just said they can't stand you either. Wonder why..... Oh yes, I'm annoying roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm a bastard and an *******, sure but don't call me annoying roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Go *******************************. I'm pretty sure there isn't a curse word that long hmm

Ultraman Baltan

THANK YOU!
Finally, someone who makes sense!

§P0oONY
~insertfumingsmileyhere~

Just so you know... The real reason I mention the fact that you're American all the time and shit... Is because I thought you were English for ages. As you always seem to be on at the same time as me.

Vinny Valentine
I just got a PM from someone who just said they can't stand you either. Wonder why.....

Actually, I called Brendan a ****** when I first met him.

I also didnt' directly call you one, I went Ultrabatmanfaggot and Kongu. Theres a Difference.

You should really take that "You want to kill me" thing away. Its really stupid laughing I wouldn't actually kill you if I had a chance on this forum.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm pretty sure there isn't a curse word that long hmm

Try me.

Barker
People even PM me telling me about it.
People PM you about Vinny hurting their feelings? laughing

"sniff8*

o Jeacop, vinny hurted my feelsnings sad : 9 sick sick sad "

"That's Aight. He's dumb.

By the way, want to see me do some soccer moves? I take requests!"

Strangelove

§P0oONY
I'm supprised no one's mentioned how lame Ultraman is.... He's like a shit Power Ranger...

Raven Guardia

I actually am gonna take Baltmans side too

if any other member would made this thread it would be closed and said "keep it in PM" but because Mr.Vinny Valentine is a suck ass with the mods it doesnt.

and Spoony lay off strangelove.

§P0oONY
So you get on me about being American because you thought I was English?

That's quite odd hmm

Yes.... Yes it is...

Strangelove
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I actually am gonna take Baltmans side too

if any other member would made this thread it would be closed and said "keep it in PM" but because Mr.Vinny Valentine is a suck ass with the mods it doesnt.

and Spoony lay off strangelove. No globals are on, I'm sure with will be closed as soon as one is roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Vinny's been banned several time, don't ever say that they're always on his side no expression

JacopeX
laughing

Okay lets start off by :
I officially gave you full respect when you made those soccer videos on KMC.

Also, I'm not looking like an idiot.

Also::
"You were probably bashing him and being an ass"

This started when Someone made a "Kill a member" Thread, and I said him and Kongu dude.

I've made it a personal thing that if people aren't bothering me, I wont bother them. I've been going by that for a few months now, so yeah.

laughing Still. Well I appreciate the respect but what I wanna do now is to try to stop all bashing whatsoever. This is bashing and I cant let this happen. Hopefully, you are right with that part because then I would probably think ultra baltman has anger management problems. Im out of here. I can alreayd sence alot more bashing to come. But If I see this becoming personal, I must return.

Vinny Valentine

Strangelove
I don't kiss the mods asses anyway erm only during sex laughing out loud

Dusty
Ask Dusty, He can see them.

Yes, this did occur.

§P0oONY
laughing

laughing out loud

Thanks Raven, How Nice.

First of All, I requested this closed withen the first few posts. Ask Dusty, He can see them.

Also, Its going to get closed anyway.

I don't kiss the mods asses anyway erm

..... I touch and glomp them shifty
You do kiss their asses.... But who wouldn't? They're coated with candy-flavoured dreams.. hmm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
People PM you about Vinny hurting their feelings? laughing

"sniff8*

o Jeacop, vinny hurted my feelsnings sad : 9 sick sick sad "

"That's Aight. He's dumb.

By the way, want to see me do some soccer moves? I take requests!"

13 laughing LOL!

Yea actually its true, but there actually newcomers to the forums so you wouldnt care who it is.

and I already made videos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
DAMN! Something messed with my message.

Strangelove
Try me. I'm going to say no there

Vinny Valentine
I've now requested this closed Twice.

Dusty
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9530/1157674963303ps5.jpg

Strangelove
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/catgod.jpg

JacopeX
Damn, now im really outta here

Reason: Cats......Hate them.

Barker
laughing LOL!

Yea actually its true, but there actually newcomers to the forums so you wouldnt care who it is.

and I already made videos. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes. LOL indeed.

But why would they PM you about it? What the f**k?

I know. That's where the Punchline came into play.

Ultraman Baltan
Well I appreciate the respect but what I wanna do now is to try to stop all bashing whatsoever. This is bashing and I cant let this happen. Hopefully, you are right with that part because then I would probably think ultra baltman has anger management problems. Im out of here. I can alreayd sence alot more bashing to come. But If I see this becoming personal, I must return.

I don't have anger management problems, actually. Today, though? And what Vinny said to make it worse? This isn't a good day to make me mad. I could list you ten things that went wrong today.

Dusty
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/Evo-chan/10945238901771.jpg

Strangelove
I've now requested this closed Twice. yes At least you got your point across

Dusty
This isn't a good day to make me mad.

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/karate.jpg

Ultraman Baltan

laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Yes. LOL indeed.

But why would they PM you about it? What the f**k?

I know. That's where the Punchline came into play. Because there my felow KMCers. roll eyes (sarcastic) And somehow, they all hate most of the members on KMC. laughing out loud

Wolflet
Be nice to people. They outnumber you 5.5 billion to one. ermm

Vinny Valentine
I don't have anger management problems, actually. Today, though? And what Vinny said to make it worse? This isn't a good day to make me mad. I could list you ten things that went wrong today.

Want a hug?

Barker
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/Evo-chan/1151345569004.jpg

Strangelove
I don't have anger management problems, actuallyI beg to differ roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I already said it was used for ironic concept, you piece of filth. And what has Mywi ever done to you?

Naz
laughing out loud EEEEeeehehehe. Silly UlatramanBaltoon, whatever.

§P0oONY
Because there my felow KMCers. roll eyes (sarcastic) And somehow, they all hate most of the members on KMC. laughing out loud

Because they're my fellow KMCers

Raven Guardia
No globals are on, I'm sure with will be closed as soon as one is roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Vinny's been banned several time, don't ever say that they're always on his side no expression

I did not say they are always on his side erm

but he does crap that sometimes deserves banage. this thread got totally out of control and it never would have happened if he didn't make this stupid thread. even though he said to close it after a few posts. then why even make it? so people get a rise out of Ultraman?

Strangelove

Dusty
http://static.flickr.com/121/311407441_48e9c8236f.jpg

Vinny Valentine

but he does crap that sometimes deserves banage. this thread got totally out of control and it never would have happened if he didn't make this stupid thread. even though he said to close it after a few posts. then why even make it? so people get a rise out of Ultraman?

Well, At the time I was laughing so hard at the PM I figured everyone else should laugh.

If he had asked me nicely, and not been a A-Hole about it, I would have stopped.

People have asked me to stop being me before, and I have.

Strangelove

but he does crap that sometimes deserves banage. this thread got totally out of control and it never would have happened if he didn't make this stupid thread. even though he said to close it after a few posts. then why even make it? so people get a rise out of Ultraman? Have you seen what it takes to get a rise out of Baltan?

You say 'Hi" to him no expression

§P0oONY
No, he was pointing at them yes

"There, *points* my fellow members."

Damn, you're right....... You and your American logic... stick out tongue

Dusty

Strangelove
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/mafiarockstar/pokemons.png http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/karate.jpg

Dusty
Have you EVER been angry? Yes. So by your terms, you have been emo. http://www.planetblur.org/media/kittah/1139043927872.jpg

Raven Guardia
Well, At the time I was laughing so hard at the PM I figured everyone else should laugh.

If he had asked me nicely, and not been a A-Hole about it, I would have stopped.

People have asked me to stop being me before, and I have.

well I do believe its obvious he would like you to stop yes

Have you seen what it takes to get a rise out of Baltan?

You say 'Hi" to him no expression
yeah....kinda like only what spoony has to do to you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dusty

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/brm98/formyspaceyah.jpg

Vinny Valentine

yeah....kinda like only what spoony has to do to you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said.

I do to those who don't attack me when they ask me to stop.

Strangelove
yeah....kinda like only what spoony has to do to you? roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't understand, there was a huge build up there

Dusty
Like I said.

I do to those who don't attack me when they ask me to stop. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/978/0037nk7.jpg

Dusty
You don't understand, there was a huge build up there http://static.flickr.com/105/280058452_0d7ceeb2a7.jpg

§P0oONY
You don't understand, there was a huge build up there

Like.... 6 months or something crazy like that.

Raven Guardia
You don't understand, there was a huge build up there

it doesnt matter, still you flip out like a little girl.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/brm98/formyspaceyah.jpg
I love that picture rofl

DanZeke25
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/sammich.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.