The Magus with the Incomplete IG vs. Emporer Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which of these kooks had the most power? Who did the most Dmg?
In an all out battle who would in?

The Magus had an incomplete IG and wreaked havok every where.

The Joker who is severly less intelligent than the Magus who didn't even know how to use the power of the Mr. Mxy Imp, had 99% of Myx's power.

King Kandy
The Magus is 500 times smarter then Joker.

While Jokers fuddling with what he should do, Magus will go back in time and prevent Joker from getting Mxy's power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Magus is 500 times smarter then Joker.

While Jokers fuddling with what he should do, Magus will go back in time and prevent Joker from getting Mxy's power.

Yes but wasn't the Joker really much more powerful than the magus was? it kinda seems even. The magus has brains, but the joker had more power. right?

King Kandy
Yeah, maybe so.

But Magus will use his power with so much greater ease then Joker, he'll lay a smack-down on Joker before he gets a grasp of the situation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, maybe so.

But Magus will use his power with so much greater ease then Joker, he'll lay a smack-down on Joker before he gets a grasp of the situation.
What is to stop the joker from making himself genious lvl? With that much power, it's not like he would go down so fast that the magus gets a win. Besides, Mxy is multiversal in power while the IG is universal. An incomplete one would be a lil less effective. THe magus probably could get 5/5 due to the joker's sheer lack of universal genious.

King Kandy
Well, you see, here's what could happen.

Magus comes in cosmically disguised, and starts laying blows on Joker. Jokers already down before he can figure out how to shift his consciousness to a level that can Detect Magus.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is to stop the joker from making himself genious lvl? With that much power, it's not like he would go down so fast that the magus gets a win. Besides, Mxy is multiversal in power while the IG is universal. An incomplete one would be a lil less effective. THe magus probably could get 5/5 due to the joker's sheer lack of universal genious. It doesn't matter if it was multi-versal, omniversal, or even micro-versal, what matters is, that the IG was shown second to LT.

Hell, the HOTU might even be universal, but look at how LT (multi-versal judge) fared against him.

I don't know who would win, probably Joker (since this is an incomplete IG), but I just wasnted to say that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
It doesn't matter if it was multi-versal, omniversal, or even micro-versal, what matters is, that the IG was shown second to LT.

Hell, the HOTU might even be universal, but look at how LT (multi-versal judge) fared against him.

I don't know who would win, probably Joker (since this is an incomplete IG), but I just wasnted to say that.

Really you put it all into a point I"m trying to make. This battle is just helping me flesh out those ideas better. But the Incomplete IG was never shown to be 2nd to the LT since the LT would have known that the IG was incomplete. The Magus was fooled and there for all of his accomplishments were a sham. We dont' even know what he really accomplished with the IG since it was a sham. He got screwed harder than the beyonder lol. The magus was retconned in the same damn story he came to glory in.

Mr Master
Really you put it all into a point I"m trying to make. This battle is just helping me flesh out those ideas better. But the Incomplete IG was never shown to be 2nd to the LT since the LT would have known that the IG was incomplete.

Joker's top feat was destroying ONE Universe and Remaking that same Universe.

Incomplete IG shut down the UN, a weapon that erases Universes like nothing.

And Warped TWO Universes.

The Magus was fooled and there for all of his accomplishments were a sham. We dont' even know what he really accomplished with the IG since it was a sham. He got screwed harder than the beyonder lol. The magus was retconned in the same damn story he came to glory in.

Why are you saing these things without reading the Comic?

That's why it pisses me off.

The only thing Magus wasn't, was omnipotent,

everything else he did, HE DID!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Joker's top feat was destroying ONE Universe and Remaking that same Universe.

Incomplete IG shut down the UN, a weapon that erases Universes like nothing.

And Warped TWO Universes.

Why are you saing these things without reading the Comic?

That's why it pisses me off.

The only thing Magus wasn't, was omnipotent,

everything else he did, HE DID!

How did he accomplish all of this without the reality gem. To warp reality, wouldn't he have needed the reality gem? And you can't use the Un feat since the UN is part of Galactus. Since the Un was a weaker version of itself at the time. The UN of that time was never said to have power to wipe out the multiverse. Only to destroy any intended target including even big g and the user. If you can show me in that time any were befoer that time, that the Un was multiversal, then ur point is valid. Until then, my point is the victor.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
It doesn't matter if it was multi-versal, omniversal, or even micro-versal, what matters is, that the IG was shown second to LT.

That's actually a good point. DC fans are always saying that if Spectre's the one to get brought in to beat somebody, then that's an indication of power for the being in question. Well, only LT was able to beat the IG, so THAT'S how powerful it is.

Mr Master
How did he accomplish all of this without the reality gem. To warp reality, wouldn't he have needed the reality gem?

Not at all.

He had the Time Gem (Eternity) and the Space Gem (Infinity) those two mixed with the Power Gem, is enough to warp the Universe.

Time and Space = Reality

The Reality Gem would have given him omnipotence, just below the Living Tribunal.

And you can't use the Un feat since the UN is part of Galactus.

I don't understand this.

Since the Un was a weaker version of itself at the time. The UN of that time was never said to have power to wipe out the multiverse. Only to destroy any intended target including even big g and the user.

Actually the Ultimate Nullifier erased an entire Universe from existence back in 1982, when Korvac used it.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

If you can show me in that time any were befoer that time, that the Un was multiversal, then ur point is valid. Until then, my point is the victor.

The UN's ability to erase a Multi-verse was never confirmed before the Abraxas arc.

How ever, since back in the day, the UN can erase Universes, any Universe it's used on.

And Magus shunted that Universe destroying power like child's play.

Would that not indicate that at the very least, a Universe destroying power is nothing to an Incomplete IG?

Which would mean Joker would be nothing, since his maximum was depicted as destroying ONE Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
That's actually a good point. DC fans are always saying that if Spectre's the one to get brought in to beat somebody, then that's an indication of power for the being in question. Well, only LT was able to beat the IG, so THAT'S how powerful it is.

There are different IG's. We have seen them in the what if's.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not at all.

He had the Time Gem (Eternity) and the Space Gem (Infinity) those two mixed with the Power Gem, is enough to warp the Universe.

Time and Space = Reality

The Reality Gem would have given him omnipotence, just below the Living Tribunal.

I don't understand this.

Actually the Ultimate Nullifier erased an entire Universe from existence back in 1982, when Korvac used it.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

The UN's ability to erase a Multi-verse was never confirmed before the Abraxas arc.

How ever, since back in the day, the UN can erase Universes, any Universe it's used on.

Would that not indicate that at the very least, a Universe destroying power is nothing to an Incomplete IG?

Which would mean Joker would be nothing, since his maximum was depicted as destroying ONE Universe. Ah but SInce I have thus using circular logic proven that WOrld's funnest was cannon and the one and only mxy, myx's power trumps the incomplete IG. Also, The UN is a part of Big G. Big G has gained power. Thus so has the UN. The UN is not on the same lvl it was when the IG stopped it. Not even close.

darthgoober
There are different IG's. We have seen them in the what if's.
What's your point? If DC bringing in Spectre is an indication of power, then the same should apply to Marvel's bringing in LT.

darthgoober
Ah but SInce I have thus using circular logic proven that WOrld's funnest was cannon and the one and only mxy, myx's power trumps the incomplete IG. Also, The UN is a part of Big G. Big G has gained power. Thus so has the UN. The UN is not on the same lvl it was when the IG stopped it. Not even close.
The fact that it hasn't been specifically stated that the UN became more powerful with Big G, means that it becoming multiversal would be considered a recton, and that it was always multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's your point? If DC bringing in Spectre is an indication of power, then the same should apply to Marvel's bringing in LT.

My point is that the IG was never considered the Multiversal power that some make it. Multi Eternity/infinity could care less about the IG. But yet it stops the UN which wipes away all? The IG is not more powerful than the Current UN.

darthgoober
My point is that the IG was never considered the Multiversal power that some make it. Multi Eternity/infinity could care less about the IG. But yet it stops the UN which wipes away all? The IG is not more powerful than the Current UN.
If it hasn't been specifically covered that the UN is more powerful now than it was then, that means that it's not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fact that it hasn't been specifically stated that the UN became more powerful with Big G, means that it becoming multiversal would be considered a recton, and that it was always multiversal.

Like the retcon from IC that shows all elseworld's tales to be in fact other universes. And since there is only one Mxy, his erasing the entire DCu multiverse and challenging the Spectre ( of which there is only one as well) is thus cannonized. Not that he actually really beat the spectre so much as hit him and ran.

darthgoober
Like the retcon from IC that shows all elseworld's tales to be in fact other universes. And since there is only one Mxy, his erasing the entire DCu multiverse and challenging the Spectre ( of which there is only one as well) is thus cannonized. Not that he actually really beat the spectre so much as hit him and ran.
I hear you talk about that a lot, but I've never really inverstigated it for myself. So why don't you explain that occurance, and i'll give you my opinion on the matter. Remember, I'm not a big DC buff, so try to be as detailed as possible.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I hear you talk about that a lot, but I've never really inverstigated it for myself. So why don't you explain that occurance, and i'll give you my opinion on the matter. Remember, I'm not a big DC buff, so try to be as detailed as possible.

During IC, all of the Else World's tales were shown in the Infinite looking glass thingy. These else world's that we thought were just fun little stories actually were alternate timelines. They were merged into the even greater multiverse that existed before as those universes were shown as well to be part of SBP punching that crystal reality time chamber thingy. He ineffect recreated the DCU multiverse. Any ways, there is only one mr mxy. The imps were not affect by the Crisis as it was shown that there is only one set of imps. As higher dimension do not split into alternate realities. Since IC cannonized all the else world's tales, and there is only one set of Imps, the Multiversal power of erasing the DC omniverse would have to belong to mr. mxy. He even went so far as to erase the DCU animated and wipe the actual pages clean of the ink and words. That is pre retcon beyonder power if not more. SInce the beyonder was never shown doing anything like that. No one in comics has.

darthgoober
During IC, all of the Else World's tales were shown in the Infinite looking glass thingy. These else world's that we thought were just fun little stories actually were alternate timelines. They were merged into the even greater multiverse that existed before as those universes were shown as well to be part of SBP punching that crystal reality time chamber thingy. He ineffect recreated the DCU multiverse. Any ways, there is only one mr mxy. The imps were not affect by the Crisis as it was shown that there is only one set of imps. As higher dimension do not split into alternate realities. Since IC cannonized all the else world's tales, and there is only one set of Imps, the Multiversal power of erasing the DC omniverse would have to belong to mr. mxy. He even went so far as to erase the DCU animated and wipe the actual pages clean of the ink and words. That is pre retcon beyonder power if not more. SInce the beyonder was never shown doing anything like that. No one in comics has.
Wait, did he take out the 6th through 10 dimensions also?

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it hasn't been specifically covered that the UN is more powerful now than it was then, that means that it's not.

Ah but the UN is part of Galactus, And Big G has been shown to be more powerful and Important since then.

darthgoober
Ah but the UN is part of Galactus, And Big G has been shown to be more powerful and Important since then.
If he wasn't specifically powered up, then he was always that powerful also. We just didn't realize it.

Mr Master
Ah but SInce I have thus using circular logic proven that WOrld's funnest was cannon and the one and only mxy, myx's power trumps the incomplete IG.

What does this have to do with Joker?

99% of Mxy's power in Joker's hands was only able to destroy ONE Universe, period.

Also, The UN is a part of Big G. Big G has gained power. Thus so has the UN. The UN is not on the same lvl it was when the IG stopped it. Not even close.

Thanx for not addressing my point in the least, you simply tap danced around it.

Again:

However, since back in the day, the UN can erase Universes, any Universe it's used on.

Which would mean Joker would be nothing, since his maximum was depicted as destroying ONE Universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, did he take out the 6th through 10 dimensions also?

Those Dimensions operate on higher planes of power. Kinda like Marvel's True beyonders and the infinites. The Imps from each higher dimension operate on differnt lvls. They aren't 3 dimensional. He wasn't shown to, at least I don't remember him having that kind of power. Only to wipe out the 3rd Dimensional multiverse. To my knowlege only the Ultimator has that kind of power.

darthgoober
The Dimension operate on higher planes of power. Kinda like Marvel's True beyonders and the infinites. The Imps from each higher dimension operate on differnt lvls. They aren't 3 dimensional. He wasn't shown to, at least I don't remember him having that kind of power. Only to wipe out the 3rd Dimensional multiverse. To my knowlege only the Ultimator has that kind of power.
I was just asking because if he didn't take out those dimensions also, the you can't really say that he destroyed the omniverse.

Mr Master

Where are you getting this information from, that Galactus's power has grown, along with the UN?

Mr Master
If he wasn't specifically powered up, then he was always that powerful also. We just didn't realize it.

He keeps saying that Galactus and the UN were boosted in power somehow, do you have any idea where he's getting that from?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does this have to do with Joker?

99% of Mxy's power in Joker's hands was only able to destroy ONE Universe, period.

Thanx for not addressing my point in the least, you simply tap danced around it.

Again:

However, since back in the day, the UN can erase Universes, any Universe it's used on.

Let's clear some things up. The IG was never shown even destroying or remaking one universe. Just altering. And I have no doubt that The Joker could have shunted the un's power back onto it self. WW blocked the OE and returned it back onto ds. Does this mean she or her bracelets are now more powerful than the OE? NOT. It's called redirecting energy. Hell even cannon ball did this to gladiator. Doesn't mean one is more powerful.

Also The Joker was only able to destroy the ONe DCu becuz for one, he doesn't know about the other universes, and two, mxy said that he could have did what joker did with ease. Joker didn't even understand mxy's power. So your point is null.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where are you getting this information from, that Galactus's power has grown, along with the UN?

Um doesn't he eat? isn't he far more powerful now than when he first came out? In the old days, his death didn't signal the coming of abraxas. If the UN was so powerful in the old days, Then how come they didn't use it against the Beyonder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more point, Quasar says on panel that him using the UN would likely result in his death. NOt the Death of the Multiverse or even the universe. Which would mean that the UN must have some sort of subconcious control. That the user sets the limits of the power unleashed. Reed Purposely erased and recreated the MU to set things right.

darthgoober
One more point, Quasar says on panel that him using the UN would likely result in his death. NOt the Death of the Multiverse or even the universe. Which would mean that the UN must have some sort of subconcious control. That the user sets the limits of the power unleashed. Reed Purposely erased and recreated the MU to set things right.
Actually, he DOES say that it could take out the universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, he DOES say that it could take out the universe.

But he wasn't aiming to take out the Universe. He was aiming for the Magus. This still doesn't show how the Ig would be able to beat mxy's power.

Mr Master
Let's clear some things up. The IG was never shown even destroying or remaking one universe. Just altering.

Alter: "change or cause to change in character or composition"

Remake: "make (something) again or differently"

Huge difference.

Magus's Incomplete IG, remade TWO Universes, I don't know how many times I have to tell you.

Magus took TWO Universes and blended them together (that's remaking and altering, choose which ever)

And I have no doubt that The Joker could have shunted the un's power back onto it self.

Without proof,

wonderful.

WW blocked the OE and returned it back onto ds. Does this mean she or her bracelets are now more powerful than the OE? NOT. It's called redirecting energy. Hell even cannon ball did this to gladiator. Doesn't mean one is more powerful.

Only Magus didn't redirect anything, Magus didn't even allow the energies of the UN pass the area of Quasar.

Redirection my foot, Magus controlled the power of the UN completely:

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg
Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them, Absolute control..

Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

Also The Joker was only able to destroy the ONe DCu becuz for one, he doesn't know about the other universes, and two, mxy said that he could have did what joker did with ease. Joker didn't even understand mxy's power. So your point is null.

This thread you made is of Magus vs Joker,

so what Joker was able to do, is all Joker can do here.

darthgoober
But he wasn't aiming to take out the Universe. He was aiming for the Magus. This still doesn't show how the Ig would be able to beat mxy's power.
I was just pointing out that he DID say that it would take out the universe if he wasn't careful. It's not a matter of aim, it's a matter of concentration and focusing on your thoughts on your target.

Mr Master
how did that happen.

Mr Master
One more point, Quasar says on panel that him using the UN would likely result in his death. NOt the Death of the Multiverse or even the universe. Which would mean that the UN must have some sort of subconcious control. That the user sets the limits of the power unleashed.

Not at all,

the sphere of area affected can be controlled, but it's power is always the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl

darthgoober
how did that happen.
How did what happen? Are you talking to me or nvr?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not at all,

the sphere of area affected can be controlled, but it's power is always the same.

Where does it say this? Isn't the UN kinda like the Gl rings? Doesn't it take a specific kind of knowlege to make it operate on higher lvls. Wouldn't reed know how to work the UN much better than quasar?

Mr Master
Um doesn't he eat? isn't he far more powerful now than when he first came out? In the old days, his death didn't signal the coming of abraxas.

How many times is it you think Galactus has died anyway?

And in the old days Abraxas didn't exist.

And Galactus's Death would still bring about an Unbalanced Universe were he to die in the old days.

If the UN was so powerful in the old days, Then how come they didn't use it against the Beyonder?

Beyonder was beyond anything.

Beyonder made Marvel his, Beyonder was everything inside the Multi-verse and everything outside the Multi-verse.

darthgoober

Mr Master
How did what happen? Are you talking to me or nvr?

Nah, I double posted, that was wierd.

Mr Master
Where does it say this?

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Isn't the UN kinda like the Gl rings? Doesn't it take a specific kind of knowlege to make it operate on higher lvls. Wouldn't reed know how to work the UN much better than quasar?

Quasar is the one Eon endowed with Cosmic Awareness, a Universal Consciousness.

So if anything, Quasar should be the one with the greater influence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait now I'm confused. If all the universes were merged together again, wouldn't that mean that DC is no longer a multiverse?

According to the Original DC history, there was one Super Universe, more powerful than any, and krona went back and messed it up, splitting all the multiversal power packed into one universe, into the multiverse. After IC, This power was all merged back into the one. So The DCU is actually supposed to be as powerful as the multiverse. Just all in one. But there are still alternate universes. We see this when the JLA met the wild cats and the lord of time created the omniverse. we see it when captain atom went to wildstorm. We see it when the spectre passes from vertigo to dc and back. Even sandman does. So it's a little grey area. THe answer is not conclusive.

darthgoober
According to the Original DC history, there was one Super Universe, more powerful than any, and krona went back and messed it up, splitting all the multiversal power packed into one universe, into the multiverse. After IC, This power was all merged back into the one. So The DCU is actually supposed to be as powerful as the multiverse. Just all in one. But there are still alternate universes. We see this when the JLA met the wild cats and the lord of time created the omniverse. we see it when captain atom went to wildstorm. We see it when the spectre passes from vertigo to dc and back. Even sandman does. So it's a little grey area. THe answer is not conclusive.
Where does it say that the universe that's "supposed" to be, is anymore powerful than a standard universe? Cause I actually covered that in my review of the Anti Monitor, and the way I see it, each of those separate universe's should have been LESS powerful than a "standard" universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where does it say that the universe that's "supposed" to be, is anymore powerful than a standard universe? Cause I actually covered that in my review of the Anti Monitor, and the way I see it, each of those separate universe's should have been LESS powerful than a "standard" universe.

You have to look up the history of Krona. The AM was born out of Krona's tampering. It explicity says that Each universe was a shadow of this super universe. As we all know, Pre crisis DCU was very powerful. If this was the case, then How could they be less powerful than the standard?

darthgoober
You have to look up the history of Krona. The AM was born out of Krona's tampering. It explicity says that Each universe was a shadow of this super universe. As we all know, Pre crisis DCU was very powerful. If this was the case, then How could they be less powerful than the standard?
I've read Crisis. It said that originally there was a single universe that got split into other universe's. And that the resulting universe's we're weaker than the whole. It never says that it was originally anything other than a standard universe, which would mean that the resulting universe's were weaker than a standard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've read Crisis. It said that originally there was a single universe that got split into other universe's. And that the resulting universe's we're weaker than the whole. It never says that it was originally anything other than a standard universe, which would mean that the resulting universe's were weaker than a standard.

IT expicitly says that each universe was weaker than the orginal. It says no where that the original universe was standard. We can extrapolate that the Orginal Universe was far superior than your "standard" universe since it was able to spawn an infinite number of very powerful universe. Or Wouldn't you agree that the marvel 616 was even to the Earth 1 universe?

darthgoober
IT expicitly says that each universe was weaker than the orginal. It says no where that the original universe was standard. We can extrapolate that the Orginal Universe was far superior than your "standard" universe since it was able to spawn an infinite number of very powerful universe. Or Wouldn't you agree that the marvel 616 was even to the Earth 1 universe?
No I wouldn't, because it's never covered. Unless Marvel acknowledges that the "original" DC universe was more powerful than any one of it's single universes, than it's not unless DC specifically states that the "original" universe WAS ultra powerful. But nothing like that is ever stated, only that the resulting universes were weaker than the original.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I wouldn't, because it's never covered. Unless Marvel acknowledges that the "original" DC universe was more powerful than any one of it's single universes, than it's not unless DC specifically states that the "original" universe WAS ultra powerful. But nothing like that is ever stated, only that the resulting universes were weaker than the original.

The Spectre, Guardian of the DC Multiverse, is equal to the power of the LT. This is explicit by DC and Marvel. (Both Guardians of thier Universes/Multiverse) It is also shown that Kismet is at least equal to Eternity. Thus making each DC universe equal to each marvel universe. Which would mean that the merging of the universes would result back to the original lvl of power which has to be greater than the power of any split ones, which are shown to be equal to any one marvel reality.

darthgoober
The Spectre, Guardian of the DC Multiverse, is equal to the power of the LT. This is explicit by DC and Marvel. (Both Guardians of thier Universes/Multiverse) It is also shown that Kismet is at least equal to Eternity. Thus making each DC universe equal to each marvel universe. Which would mean that the merging of the universes would result back to the original lvl of power which has to be greater than the power of any split ones, which are shown to be equal to any one marvel reality.
When was the LT/Spectre thing ever acknowledge other than the non cannon crossover? (Where I might add, it was also acknowledged that Thanos could match the Omega Effect with his eye beams, and Storm beats Wonder Woman.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
When was the LT/Spectre thing ever acknowledge other than the non cannon crossover? (Where I might add, it was also acknowledged that Thanos could match the Omega Effect with his eye beams, and Storm beats Wonder Woman.)

That same cross over has DS calling Thanos A "Pale imitation" of himself. But that really isn't relevant.

There have been other implied meetings of the LT and Spectre. The LT has talked about his hooded ally. And the fact that Kismet is shown as being at least equal to eternity, would imply that the spectre and the LT are equal. Since They are both above Eternity and Kismet. Of course I"m doing a bunch of hypothesising but this is what this forum is sense none of these characters battle or meet under our forum guidelines.

bigbran
That same cross over has DS calling Thanos A "Pale imitation" of himself. But that really isn't relevant.
In Darkseid's words, but not his actions?

darthgoober

There have been other implied meetings of the LT and Spectre. The LT has talked about his hooded ally. And the fact that Kismet is shown as being at least equal to eternity, would imply that the spectre and the LT are equal. Since They are both above Eternity and Kismet. Of course I"m doing a bunch of hypothesising but this is what this forum is sense none of these characters battle or meet under our forum guidelines.
And what's the big deal about DS talking shit? He may have SAID that, but Thanos matched him.

You can be allied with someone that has less power than you. America could form an alliance with Ethiopia if it wants, that doesn't make them equal in power. Don't get me wrong, they do serve the same purpose, and both are pretty much supreme within the companies(well technically Spectre isn't since some of those imps trump him, but I'll let that slide), but LT seems to have more power overall. Purpose and power are two very different things.

Same thing with Eternity and Kismet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And what's the big deal about DS talking shit? He may have SAID that, but Thanos matched him.

You can be allied with someone that has less power than you. America could form an alliance with Ethiopia if it wants, that doesn't make them equal in power. Don't get me wrong, they do serve the same purpose, and both are pretty much supreme within the companies(well technically Spectre isn't since some of those imps trump him, but I'll let that slide), but LT seems to have more power overall. Purpose and power are two very different things.

Same thing with Eternity and Kismet.

Mxy could beat The LT. As could the Ultimator. The LT has been beaten right? Doesnt' make him any less important and powerful. THE Spectre actually can be more powerful than The LT since he is the wrath of GOD. On average, he's equal to the LT.

darthgoober
Mxy could beat The LT. As could the Ultimator. The LT has been beaten right? Doesnt' make him any less important and powerful. THE Spectre actually can be more powerful than The LT since he is the wrath of GOD. On average, he's equal to the LT.
LT got beaten by THOTU, which is basically the power of TOAA. Spectre has way more low showing than LT does. The fact that The source didn't make Spectre the second most powerful being in DC(remember all those imps), supports that LT has more power. They're purposes may be pretty much the same, but their power has been demonstrated to be different. Also about the title's, yes Spectre may be the "Wrath" of God, but in my mind that place's his status as something akin to an executioner, LT's status is that of a Judge. You know, the guy that SENDS people to the executioner.

Anyway, I have to study up for Tourney picks, but we can continue this tomorrow if you'd like(or later on tonight if I go back online).

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT got beaten by THOTU, which is basically the power of TOAA. Spectre has way more low showing than LT does. The fact that The source didn't make Spectre the second most powerful being in DC(remember all those imps), supports that LT has more power. They're purposes may be pretty much the same, but their power has been demonstrated to be different. Also about the title's, yes Spectre may be the "Wrath" of God, but in my mind that place's his status as something akin to an executioner, LT's status is that of a Judge. You know, the guy that SENDS people to the executioner.

Anyway, I have to study up for Tourney picks, but we can continue this tomorrow if you'd like(or later on tonight if I go back online).

The Imps are beyond the LT as well. They can survive the collapse of the Multiverse. Beings like abraxas won't affect them. Didn't abraxas beat the LT? I'm not sure of this tho. The Spectre is also the judge. If you haven't noticed the panels where the spectre controlled the realities multiplied upon themselves. He shaped them and molded them. He is every bit as powerful as the the LT. Also, the Spectre is pretty much the 2nd most powerful being in the DCU. In Vertigo, Michael is the power of God (equal to the heart of the universe and lucifer is michael's equal) In this case, Lucifer and Micheal would be superior to the LT as well. In the DCU, The Source is the power of God, yet again equal to the heart of the universe. which is also superior to the LT. You have yet to show me anyone superior to the Spectre, Who isn't superior to the LT.

King Kandy
Maybe we should Repost Darthgoober's explaination of why all the DC Multiverse was just equal to one Marvel Universe...

Mr Master
LT got beaten by THOTU, which is basically the power of TOAA.

Also about the title's, yes Spectre may be the "Wrath" of God, but in my mind that place's his status as something akin to an executioner, LT's status is that of a Judge. You know, the guy that SENDS people to the executioner.

This is when he was getting funky...

always cool

Mr Master

clap3

nvrbeenwthagirl
Maybe we should Repost Darthgoober's explaination of why all the DC Multiverse was just equal to one Marvel Universe...

It's not really needed. Each DC universe is equal to each marvel Universe. By the sheer fact of what the Spectre explains about each Universe, he says each one is infinite in power and overlapping over each other. THe Multiverse that Krona created out of the first universe was a superuniverse. Much like the beyonder's one universe was superior to all of the marvel multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.