Scan 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7465/xmendeadlygenesis229nl1.th.jpg

He tries to kill himself after his mother disowns him for being a mutant. Needless to say it doesn't work wink.

Grinning Goku
Sorry! Please close this Digi. I must be drunk! beer sad

manjaro
before ppl starts jumping on your case i would strongly reccommend that you use photobucket right away...that way ppl wont be like OMG man! youre spamming!!mad the same the f ****ers used to do to me

bigbran
Originally posted by manjaro
before ppl starts jumping on your case i would strongly reccommend that you use photobucket right away...that way ppl wont be like OMG man! youre spamming!!mad the same the f ****ers used to do to me What?

Scoobless
imageshack >>>> photobucket

yes

manjaro
when i didnt know how to tag images and had to do attachements instead, alot of ppl got on my case that i was spamming, when i did my mystique respect thread.. the same thing when i showed that street levelers like DD and wolverine were able to dodge bullets, despite everyone's dibelief but i did it in attachement...every f ****er and thier uncle had some silly comment to make about how i was spamming.. so i was trying to give dude a head's up

manjaro
f **** imageshack!!!mad every comic every scanned with imageshack on these boards as soon as i click it open there's also an ass load of pop ups, where as with photobucket i dont have that issue

H. S. 6
f **** imageshack!!!mad every comic every scanned with imageshack on these boards as soon as i click it open there's also an ass load of pop ups, where as with photobucket i dont have that issue

Photobucket scales down image sizes and compresses them to fit their size limits.

Makes many scans rather ugly, to say the least.

manjaro
well screw you pal!!!!!!!! another thing i hate about imageshack is that the images are too freaking big and i cant get a sense of what's going on cuz i have to scroll all over the place, where as with PBucket you can choose the size you want the image to be displayed in, its just that some ppl(like idiots)opt for smaller sizes... I'll ride with photobucket til i die!!mad or maybe i just need to calm down erm

H. S. 6
well screw you pal!!!!!!!! another thing i hate about imageshack is that the images are too freaking big and i cant get a sense of what's going on cuz i have to scroll all over the place, where as with PBucket you can choose the size you want the image to be displayed in, its just that some ppl(like idiots)opt for smaller sizes... I'll ride with photobucket til i die!!mad or maybe i just need to calm down erm

Um... no need for the hostility.

And just so, you know, you don't make yourself look like an ass, you can choose what size you want the picture scaled down to on ImageShack as well. wink

manjaro
well.....i ahh....didnt even give it chance toi find out...its just that i signed with photobucket and i thought it was the best thing since white women with big asses, but my little rant was rife with sarcasm.. i dont really have an ounce of hostilty in me

Scoobless

Never happens to me ... you could just get a pop up blocker.

smile

If you use the "show image to friend" option it automatically scales it to your screen size.

Black Adam
well.....i ahh....didnt even give it chance toi find out...its just that i signed with photobucket and i thought it was the best thing since white women with big asses, but my little rant was rife with sarcasm.. i dont really have an ounce of hostilty in me

Latinas >>>>white women stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Black Adam
Latinas >>>>white women stick out tongue you speak truth cool

manjaro
yes but latinas inherently have big asses. excpet for mexcians, and a few from central america who have that old school indian in them(mayans, incas, aztecs), but when you see a white chick who is "supposed" to be genetically predisposed to narrow hips have junk in the trunk and not obese J.I.T. either but J.Lo....Trina....Beyince level J.I.T. well that's something you definatly need to write home about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.