Imageshack Vs Photobucket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Which do you feel is the better free image hosting site?

Imageshack or Photobucket

Or perhaps some other site.

I personally prefer Imageshack.

Discuss.

smile

H. S. 6
Depends what you need.

For scans, Imageshack without a doubt.

bigbran
Originally posted by Scoobless
Which do you feel is the better free image hosting site?

Imageshack or Photobucket

Or perhaps some other site.

I personally prefer Imageshack.

Discuss.

smile Imageshack is better for the scans.

If you don't have time though, Photobucket kicks Imageshack in the nuts, in how fast it was.

Photobucket is good for hosting whole issues, while Imageshack is better for bits and pieces.

manjaro
screw all you dirty bastards i hope you all die horriblly and alone!!! two things i dont like ppl dissing. Photobucket or britney spears...boy I tell ya if you talk about my britney im gonna wanna kill you and your whole family, and im inching that way toward photobucket as well

bigbran
Originally posted by manjaro
screw all you dirty bastards i hope you all die horriblly and alone!!! two things i dont like ppl dissing. Photobucket or britney spears...boy I tell ya if you talk about my britney im gonna wanna kill you and your whole family, and im inching that way toward photobucket as well Nobody is "dissing" Photobucket.

Also Britney married some douchebag like Kevin Federline... who the hell was Kevin Federline?
She has also been portrayed pretty slutty lately...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by bigbran
Nobody is "dissing" Photobucket.

Also Britney married some douchebag like Kevin Federline... who the hell was Kevin Federline?
She has also been portrayed pretty sluttle lately...

What, you mean how all the pictures of her snatch are floating around the Internet?

bigbran
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What, you mean how all the pictures of her snatch are floating around the Internet? Ya... laughing

DigiMark007
no expression

Validus
Let's not even mention how mangled that snatch looks. Yeesh!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus

baby will do that sick

Tha C-Master
I like Imageshack personally, I just find it more flexible for me.

Validus
Originally posted by Black Adam
baby will do that sick
No kidding but I bet it wasn't too hot prior to that.

bigbran
No kidding but I bet it wasn't too hot prior to that. Ya, Justin Timberlake will do that to you... no expression

Howard_Jones
No kidding but I bet it wasn't too hot prior to that.

Are they ever?

Anywho, I prefer Imageshack.

DigiMark007
Hey guys? I figured my no expression would stop the Britney talk. Apparently I have to spell it out for you...

" no expression "

Anyway, Imageshack > Photobucket. Though it's a bit slower.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey guys? I figured my no expression would stop the Britney talk. Apparently I have to spell it out for you...

" no expression "

Anyway, Imageshack > Photobucket. Though it's a bit slower.

ME CAN'T READ!

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
Ya, Justin Timberlake will do that to you... no expression
You're the man now, dawg!

bigbran
You're the man now, dawg! Not yet...
I haven't achieved what masterbruce has, so how can I possibly call myself a "man"?

Darth Vicious

Even Pillow Pants moved out, on his own!

Back to topic, I like ImageShack but sometimes it takes too damn long. Photobucket is pretty fast and im sure it will get better.

manjaro
Pbucket rules all, and i swear you all better leave my britney alonesad a nsatch is a snatch is a snacth i dont have time to worry aabout the mangled-tivity of it

manjaro
ok......maybe i could have done without seeing her nasty giant C section scar, but other than that the vagina was ok looking, and im officially dropping it now

Blair Wind
no expression

Where the hell have I been for all of this? Damn college life

bigbran
Originally posted by manjaro
ok......maybe i could have done without seeing her nasty giant C section scar, but other than that the vagina was ok looking, and im officially dropping it now laughing

Bald Bugger
Manajrao...what can I say....

Anyway shes fat now.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Where the hell have I been for all of this? Damn college life

Glad I'm finished. big grin

ThePittman

Dreampanther
I prefer Photobucket, because I used it first - but my work has blocked Photobucket, so now I use Imageshack... evil face

manjaro
i knew i wasnt the only one experiencinh pop up issues

KateJJ
I think eSnips is better than both Imageshack and Photobucket. First of all, you get 1GB free with no monthly limitations or anything. Also, you can upload any type of file, not just images, so it's useful for many other things. And finally, the community is much more interesting. For example, check out their photography community.

Scoobless
I don't care about their community, I only use it for hosting scans to post on KMC

smile

batdude123
You're the man now, dawg!

lol

I just watched Finding Forrester. laughing out loud

Priest
Hmm i never tryed imageshack....Sounds like its better than photobucket

Howard_Jones
It's quicker, and you don't have to organize anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.