Does anyone know how to write a News Interview Expose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Okay, this is what I get for waiting until the last minute, but can anyone help me? My teacher really didnt go over it in class, and I forgot my textbook in school. So I have to write an expose on a Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, from the state of Washington.

We have to know so much information, and I was wondering if anyone can help me?

What party does he/she belong to?
What are the Election District Demographics?
What is the source of campaigne money?
Which PAC's are supporting this Rep.?
What committees serve on?
Whar is their voting record?
How is the Representative rated?
Is this Representative representing the District he/she comes from or the special interests supporting his/her re-election campigns?

Ok, so I cant find most of this information. I check wikipedia, and some sites on google. Any suggestions? cry

Leo.M
I could scan you some of my work sheets... it has all of this down.

Thorinn
What Leo said. thumb up

LiL nAstY GirL
Are you serious? eek!

Thank you so much!

Leo.M
I'm scanning them, but I don't think I have some of the things you're looking for.

LiL nAstY GirL
Thank you so much for what you do have Leo.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Okay, this is what I get for waiting until the last minute, but can anyone help me? My teacher really didnt go over it in class, and I forgot my textbook in school. So I have to write an expose on a Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives, from the state of Washington.

We have to know so much information, and I was wondering if anyone can help me?

What party does he/she belong to?
What are the Election District Demographics?
What is the source of campaigne money?
Which PAC's are supporting this Rep.?
What committees serve on?
Whar is their voting record?
How is the Representative rated?
Is this Representative representing the District he/she comes from or the special interests supporting his/her re-election campigns?

Ok, so I cant find most of this information. I check wikipedia, and some sites on google. Any suggestions? cry

omg cry

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, even though Leo sent me alot of stuff, this is so hard! Im making up the format as I go, and Im not sure if Im doing this right at all cry I'll be happy to get a 5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.