Spiderman vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
which one of these characters is your favourities.

NiņoAraņa
originals best man!

Black Adam
Spider-man. Venom sucks.

Myth
VENOM!

the_satan32
Spider-Man!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man is way better.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Black Adam
Spider-man. Venom sucks.

I second that.

Sam Z
Spidey is my favourite superhero.
Venom favourite supervillain.

doctorstrongbad
This is a Spiderman forum. hehe

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
This is a Spiderman forum. hehe

Listen Sir spams alot, do you have to post nonsense like that just so your name is plastered all the way down the forum??

Knock it off.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Listen Sir spams alot, do you have to post nonsense like that just so your name is plastered all the way down the forum??

Knock it off.

Yes I do. First of all it promotes more messages on this forum. Second, ever since they closed down my count down forum this place has been a ghost town.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman. Venom's cool, but for best Spiderman characters(heros/villains only), to me, it's......

1. Spiderman/Green Goblin(tie)
2. Doc Ock
3. Venom

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman. Venom's cool, but for best Spiderman characters(heros/villains only), to me, it's......

2. Doc Ock
3. Venom

If you add Sandman, then you just listed the movie bad guys. hehe

Doc Ock
Yes I do.

No, you don't.

By you spamming pointless BS all the way down the forum??

Don't be absurd. Just look down the forum. Your name is the last post in practically every thread. Is that bringing people in??

NO!

Awwww poor you roll eyes (sarcastic)

You keep up this spamming and I'm going to report you. Don't need to be wading thru pages of your pointless spam posts when reading a thread.

This is not the first time someone has complained about you doing this.

Knock it off!

doctorstrongbad
Have you even read my posts? They are not spam. If anything, I'm trying to ask questions to get people more active on here.

If people don't like me haing the last post, why don't they post more? I'm always up for a debate.

This is my favorite forum but I hate seeing it so quiet and empty.

Doc Ock
Have you even read my posts? They are not spam. If anything, I'm trying to ask questions to get people more active on here.

"This is a Spiderman forum. Hehe"

Oh yeah, very good. That'll spark a riveting conversation.

I don't care if you have the last post, if you were actually saying something worthwhile.

You're just spamming because you like to see your name plastered down the forum.

Spamming it is not going to help.

Hence why your name is all the way down the forum. You're not saying anything that's worth responding to.

So please, knock it off.

Sparkz

Aparently he is in this thread stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
Aparently he is in this thread stick out tongue

Thanks for the support Sparkz. I do post most of the messages on here. I left for almost 2 weeks and while I was gone I see a total of 8 new posts. Where would you guys be without me?

Doc Ock
Where would you guys be without me?

In a spam free zone.

Gannon
In a spam free zone.
eek!
Originally posted by Sam Z
Spidey is my favourite superhero.
Venom favourite supervillain.
ditto

doctorstrongbad
In a spam free zone.

Well if you don't like it you are always free to leave.

Doc Ock
Well if you don't like it you are always free to leave.

You'll be the one leaving spam boy.

Moderators don't take kindly to pointless posts. Which is exactly what yours are.

doctorstrongbad
You'll be the one leaving spam boy.

Moderators don't take kindly to pointless posts. Which is exactly what yours are.

I don't think like threats either. Which you seem to be doing a lot. I have been on this site for a long time and your the only person who seems to have a problem with me. Maybe you should just calm down.

Doc Ock
I don't think like threats either.

Then stop spamming.

It's very easy to do.

Really?? Where else have I done it?? Link me to the threads.

Maybe you should stop spamming and then there will be no problem.

You want to bet that the moderators wont have a problem with it??

doctorstrongbad
Is that enough threats for everybody? Lets get back to the topic. I think spider-man will always beat out Venom.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan

2. Doc Ock
3. Venom

I almost completely agree with your list. Venom is cool, but not even close to Spiderman level. Doc Ock is above him. Here's my list.

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Doc Ock
4. Venom

If its the ultimate universe....

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Hobgoblin- ultimate Hobgoblin comes so close to tieing with Green Goblin....
4. Doc Ock- he went down on my ultimate list ever sinse he got the Magneto powerset.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Arachnid1
If its the ultimate universe....

1. Spiderman
2. Green Goblin
3. Hobgoblin- ultimate Hobgoblin comes so close to tieing with Green Goblin....
4. Doc Ock- he went down on my ultimate list ever sinse he got the Magneto powerset.

Wait, you rank Ult Ock lower because he can manipulate the metal in his tentacles, but you don't rank Ult Green Goblin lower, despite the fact that he has no pumpkin bombs or glider, and he looks like the Incredible Hulk??

Darth Martin
Spiderman=Original

Arachnid1
Wait, you rank Ult Ock lower because he can manipulate the metal in his tentacles, but you don't rank Ult Green Goblin lower, despite the fact that he has no pumpkin bombs or glider, and he looks like the Incredible Hulk??

True, but at least he still throw something. Plus, I'm a little attached to the green goblins for some reason. When the Ultimate Ock came, I loved him. He was completely awesome! But having the ability to control and manipulate metal completely destroy him. Whats the point of being named Docter Octapus anymore if it has nothing to do with the ability? Plus, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a big fan of the old Doc Ock.

Doc Ock
True, but at least he still throw something. Plus, I'm a little attached to the green goblins for some reason. When the Ultimate Ock came, I loved him. He was completely awesome! But having the ability to control and manipulate metal completely destroy him. Whats the point of being named Docter Octapus anymore if it has nothing to do with the ability? Plus, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a big fan of the old Doc Ock.

But we don't know if he has Magneto like powers yet. He just said it was the metal of the arms he controlled.

If he had Magneto's powers, why would he bother making tentacles?? I think people are passing final judgement before the story is even finished.

Evil SeeD
Some things never change around here.

Ock, I love how you still argue with everyone until eventually they will give in.

People can have their own opinions ya know, no need to argue yours in. He likes the old version better. End of deal.

And the crap your pulling with Doctor Strongbad.. honestly are you a Mod? No, and until you become one you can just ignore people you think are spamming and go on with your post.

I'm sure if the Mods have any problems they have, they will discuss it with him over private messaging. They don't need a little wannabe like yourself hasseling people. It just makes your posts as worthless as theres.

WELL NOW THAT THATS OUT, how have you all been.. I havn't been on here for EVA!! smile

Spideys Sister
I admit that I have had problems with Ock in the past I have gotten over it as should some of our seior members. Don't take this as me acting like I'm more mature than you Cause lord knows I'm NOT! but you guys need to grow up.

Now to topic. Symbiote Spidey is sexy. Nuff said. He was nice in USM the game and in Marvel Aliance.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Evil SeeD ]
Ock, I love how you still argue with everyone until eventually they will give in.

Thanks.

I can't think of anything I like about you, but thanks all the same wink

Thanks for the advice. But I politely decline to use it.

Since when did you have to be a Mod to tell a spammer off??

Well, you'd know better than most wink

The Joker#1
Duh, Spider-Man would win.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Some things never change around here.

And the crap your pulling with Doctor Strongbad.. honestly are you a Mod? No, and until you become one you can just ignore people you think are spamming and go on with your post.

I'm sure if the Mods have any problems they have, they will discuss it with him over private messaging. They don't need a little wannabe like yourself hasseling people. It just makes your posts as worthless as theres.

WELL NOW THAT THATS OUT, how have you all been.. I havn't been on here for EVA!! smile

Another one for the good guys. hehe smile

Spideys Sister
I forget I'm on a forum where 99.9% of the population is male. no expression

The Joker#1
Another one for the good guys. hehe smile

Not really. The other guy is right. You are a spammer.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Not really. The other guy is right. You are a spammer.

Look you don't wanna join this arguement. Doc and I have been doing this for almost two years. If I was really a "spammer" don't you think I would of been banned years ago?

Anyways, Can we please get back tp the topic? Spider-man will always be better than Venom.

Doc Ock
Anyways, Can we please get back tp the topic? Spider-man will always be better than Venom.

Well, first sensible thing you've said in this thread wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have always liked Venom but Spiderman rocks.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I have always liked Venom but Spiderman rocks.

I like the way that they are simliar but very different. Almost 2 sides of the same coin.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doctorstrongbad you are right.

Doc Ock
The only thing Venom and Spidey have in common is powers.

Sparkz
The only thing Venom and Spidey have in common is powers.

Also fight for justice in their own ways and both have a similar costume (when Spidey had his black one of course) stick out tongue

Doc Ock
Also fight for justice in their own ways and both have a similar costume (when Spidey had his black one of course) stick out tongue

No, Venom's methods are completely different to Spider-Man's. Venom kills.

He actually has more in common with the Punisher, come to think of it.

Sparkz
No, Venom's methods are completely different to Spider-Man's. Venom kills.

He actually has more in common with the Punisher, come to think of it.

As I said his methods are different, but they still aim for the same thing.

doctorstrongbad
As I said his methods are different, but they still aim for the same thing.

That is what I was talking about earlier when I said "two sides of the same coin". Spider-man tries to obey the laws and will not kill trying to do what is right. Venom breaks all the rules and will kill to do what he thinks is right.

Kentai
venom neutralizes spideys spider sense, is stronger than him, and when venom would defeat him in a battle, would leave brock and go to spiderman, bond with him, and they would become poison

Ultimate Hulk43
Damn! I love Venom but in the end, Spidey is the ORIGINAL Venom (if you catch my drift) & is the hero so my vote goes to Spider-Man.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spidey is the best.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, right. Venom is best character in the whole Spiderman franchise. If not that, then he's extremely better than Spiderman...

Ultimate Hulk43
I find Spider-Man more interesting than Venom, especially since he's the hero.

Arachnid1
Spiderman so easy its not even funny. Venom is nothing compared to spiderman. Spiderman is waaaaay cooler.

Ultimate Hulk43
Thank you Arachnid1!

Yoshi Fanatic
Spiderman so easy its not even funny. Venom is nothing compared to spiderman. Spiderman is waaaaay cooler.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure...

Ultimate Hulk43
Yoshi, it's really all up to personal opinion.

Yoshi Fanatic
I know.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, & most of us think that Spider-Man is better than Venom. Actually, Spider-Man has more character than Venom.

Yoshi Fanatic
Most of the people who VOTED think that Spiderman is better than Venom. Of course Spiderman would have more character, mainly, because he's the protagonist of the franchise and he was around since the 1960s and 1970s.

Ultimate Hulk43
Just because someone is the hero doesn't always mean they have more character than their villains. It's in most cases though.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, it does mean they have more character.

Darkhalen
Venom=Greatest

Venomous Yoshi
As if we didn't already know that...

Ozone
Venom is much better than Spiderman.

Kentai
i second ozone on this. besides, venom looks awsome.

Arachnid1
LONG LIVE SPIDERMAN!!!

*runs of into the distance laughing maniacally*

Venomous Yoshi
Arachnid1, watch out for that...

*crash*

...tree. stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Arachnid1, watch out for that...

*crash*

...tree. stick out tongue

Damn tree...

*kicks tree and sends it flying off into the distance*

*lands on venom fans*

Woops...
<_<

>_>

O_-

smokin'

Venomous Yoshi
*The Venom fans throw the tree back, along with various other heavy objects, and lands on Arachnid1*

*Arachnid1 lays on the ground, motionless*

Kentai
hahaha! venom rocks...

Venomous Yoshi

Kentai
whistle

Arachnid1
*The Venom fans throw the tree back, along with various other heavy objects, and lands on Arachnid1*

*Arachnid1 lays on the ground, motionless*

Alright. Fine. You got that round. stick out tongue

But Spiderman is still the most awesome.

I'm glad you agree. stick out tongue

Venomous Yoshi
But Spiderman is still the most awesome.

no expression You're in denial...

Get some help before it's too late.

Ozone
Venom is the best!

Kentai
VENOM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Arachnid1
no expression You're in denial...

Get some help before it's too late.

Dude. Its nothing but the truth. Spiderman is better.

Kentai
VENOM!!! SPIDY SUCKS COMPARED TO HIM!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kentai
VENOM!!! SPIDY SUCKS COMPARED TO HIM!!!

Way to be blunt Kentai.

Arachnid1
Read my sig.

Venomous Yoshi
Dude. Its nothing but the truth. Spiderman is better.

No, it isn't the truth.

It's your opinion that Spiderman is better. The same way that it's my opinion that Venom is better than Spiderman.

Read my sig.

That doesn't mean anything at all.

rader
i suck i accidently made a new thread and posted my reply there
Venom is by far my favorite marvel character. im a sucker for crazies and the like and he truthfully has more of the crazy juice in him than even carnage in my opinion(ie. carnage goes around killing people but venom kills bad guys and spiderman and just has a goodish evil persona/ good outlook semi evil solutions). im a sucker for dementia, multiple personalities, and the like. like my fave songs are sweating bullets by megadeth, frayed ends of sanity by metalica, and i love the dark tower series for that reason too.

Kentai
oooooook, anyway, welcome to the venom fans side. and you changed your awsome sig to spiderman is better. thats kinda unnescesary, arachnid.

Kentai
and now its spongebob.

Arachnid1
No, it isn't the truth.

It's your opinion that Spiderman is better. The same way that it's my opinion that Venom is better than Spiderman.
Ya. I guess your right. Its my opinion. In which I got killed for. stick out tongue

Venomous Yoshi
You should have known better than to mess with those Venom fans.

Kentai
wait, you were killed? DAMIT!!! i was going to kill you!!! i mean, umm, uhh, not kill you. yeah, not kill you. thats what i meant...

Arachnid1
You should have known better than to mess with those Venom fans.

Dammit. I need backup. Oh well. I took a lot of venom fans with me anyway. stick out tongue

LONG LIVE SPIDERMAN!

*runs off into the distance in heaven where he cant be killed*

Venomous Yoshi
*Arachnid1 approaches the door but is devestated. The door reads "ACCESS DENIED". A trap door opens under Arachnid1 and he falls through. He falls until he gets to that "hot place down there". Spiderman greets him by saying that this is the place that all people go if they think that he is better than Venom. *

stick out tongue

Arachnid1
*Arachnid1 approaches the door but is devestated. The door reads "ACCESS DENIED". A trap door opens under Arachnid1 and he falls through. He falls until he gets to that "hot place down there". Spiderman greets him by saying that this is the place that all people go if they think that he is better than Venom. *

stick out tongue

*Arachnid the looks around and sees Venom who is the devil. Arachnid destroys Venom with his pinky and is sent back up to find it was a trick by venom who is now dead. Spiderman greets him by saying that this is the place that all people go if they think that he is better than Venom.*

*Arachnid lives happily ever after knowing that Spiderman is the cooles person ever!*

The End.

stick out tongue

Venomous Yoshi
*Arachnid the looks around and sees Venom who is the devil. Arachnid destroys Venom with his pinky and is sent back up to find it was a trick by venom who is now dead. Spiderman greets him by saying that this is the place that all people go if they think that he is better than Venom.*

*Arachnid lives happily ever after knowing that Spiderman is the cooles person ever!*

The End.
stick out tongue

Not only did that not make any sense, but you didn't grasp the part of the "story" where Spiderman greeted you down there because HE was the devil himself.

At least you tried.

Arachnid1
Not only did that not make any sense, but you didn't grasp the part of the "story" where Spiderman greeted you down there because HE was the devil himself.

At least you tried.

No dude. I got what you meant. I was just having trouble turning it around. embarrasment

Venomous Yoshi
At least you tried.

Kentai
hahaha! *Kentai greets Arachnid, then incinerates him, then twists time so that stuff that lead up to Arachnid's death never happened, then makes it back so Arachnid is dead within dead.*

Ozone
Venom will always be better that Spiderman.

Spiderman sucks.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ozone
Venom will always be better that Spiderman.

Spiderman sucks.

No. Thats your opinion. Its the other way around in my opinion.

Venomous Yoshi
We all know that is his opinion, Arachnid1.

That's the purpose of this thread.

Darkhalen
Venom is the best he is so better then Spider man the only reason he loses is because he lets rage get the best of him that and in his first battle with Spidy he used the old villain tradition of walking away from the hero without watching him to die apart from that venom is the best and he is cooler.

Arachnid1
We all know that is his opinion, Arachnid1.

That's the purpose of this thread.

As long as we all at least agree on that. stick out tongue big grin

Kentai
venom=1337. spidy=teh suxors.

Ozone
Yep, Venom's better.

Kentai
lets go venom, lets go! lets go venom, lets go!

Venomous Yoshi
thumb up

Kentai
big grin

Ozone
Venom can defeat Spiderman easily.

The evidence is in the pictures.

Darkhalen
Go venom

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Ozone
Venom can defeat Spiderman easily.

The evidence is in the pictures.

That's true, especially in those pictures that I posted in the "Symbiote Picture" thread.

Kentai
yeah, though since its spidey's own comic, he always gets his ass saved, or wins somehow, or gets the heck outta there.

Darkhalen
true

Ozone
That's true, especially in those pictures that I posted in the "Symbiote Picture" thread.

Yeah, like the picture in which Venom knocks Spiderman out with just a piece of his outfit.

Darkhalen
he choked him knocking him out I have the Issue

Venomous Yoshi
The point is that he only had to use a piece of his outfit to knock Spiderman out.

Darkhalen
yes I know

Kentai
but in a choking way, ok? that thing always works, no matter if its a hand or a tentacle from a living costume that is from another planet.

Darkhalen
A planet of the Symbiotes now where Have I heard of that Oh yes

Venomous Yoshi
but in a choking way, ok? that thing always works, no matter if its a hand or a tentacle from a living costume that is from another planet.

yawn

Like I said:

The point is that he only had to use a piece of his outfit to knock Spiderman out.

Darkhalen
How about a Universe of the Symbiotes

Kentai
*sigh* the tentacle choked him. the classic choke always works. so really, it doesnt matter that much.

Darkhalen
Thats what I said

Venomous Yoshi
the classic choke always works. so really, it doesnt matter that much.

Then why are you making such a big deal about it?

Darkhalen
Now Now VY you know what happened last time and the time before that when you told him he was making a "big deal out of it"

Venomous Yoshi
Don't remember.

It must not have been important enough.

Darkhalen
Remind you of a certain rant on Kentai's Part

Venomous Yoshi
Are you going to tell me or not?

If you're not going to tell me, then talk about something else.

Darkhalen
Well there were three instances but one was more severe

Venomous Yoshi
Are you going to tell me or not?

If you're not going to tell me, then talk about something else.

Kentai
hey, tell us. awkward, even i dont know which one hes talking about.

Darkhalen
... forget it

Kentai
no, tell us. pleeeeease.

Darkhalen
NO

Venomous Yoshi
You might as well tell him so that he'll stop asking.

Ozone
Yeah, go ahead and tell us.

I need a good laugh.

Darkhalen
No

Magic_attack
I would have to say Spidey is the better of the two. I do like Venom, but I have always liked Spidey a bit more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.