Tarot Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great the Vraya
I am currently practicing tarot. It's a fun way to predict your future and to help you make decisions. I have made this thread to let people ask me questions. It can be any question you want. It is much like Prophecy's thread, only better because you can actually ask a question, and tarot cards are cooler. If you are interested in tarot but don't know much about it, you can pm me, and I will tell you stuff about it.
Please take note, that since I am slightly new, it does take me a little while to find your answer.

Have Fun.
Vraya

Dusty
What is my future?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Dusty
What is my future?

KILLA420
how cool am i?!? eek!

Great the Vraya
you will soon die from high blood sugar from too many cookies j/k

You will soon have a task that requires guile and/or deception so says the 7 of swords.

The High empress says to trust your intuition on this task to succeed and always go with the feeling in your gut.

the ten of swords says that after this task, or perhaps during this task, whether failure or success, you will be reborn somehow (something may change drastically in your life that causes you to have a new life style)

Next?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Great the Vraya

You will soon have a task that requires guile and/or deception so says the 7 of swords.

The High empress says to trust your intuition on this task to succeed and always go with the feeling in your gut.

the ten of swords says that after this task, or perhaps during this task, whether failure or success, you will be reborn somehow (something may change drastically in your life that causes you to have a new life style)

Next? Da Rev?

KILLA420
Originally posted by KILLA420
how cool am i?!? eek!

Great the Vraya
how cool am i?!? eek! I really can't answer that question with tarot cards...
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

In your future, you will not be able to "grab life by the horns" enough. You may lose control of events somehow says the reversed king of wands
the ten of swords (as put above) shows a kind of karmic rebirth which may come from this loss of control

the four of swords says that even through this loss of control in your life, you will feel serene, bored almost. Perhaps, this is because you will be depressed, and perhaps this is because you do not realise that the loss of control is happening when it does.

KILLA420
well whats my destiny then?

Raven Guardia
oh gawd, here we go again

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Whoo... awesome idea Thomas!! Can you bring in your Tarot Cards tomorrow?! I want to see them! I've always wanted to take a look at a deck and learn how to use them!! eek!

Mywi
When and how exactly will I die? eek!

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
oh gawd, here we go again I'm sorry, I don't think that is a question ermm

well whats my destiny then?
You are to be the unsure headstrong type person always acting and not thinking so says the fool
You will one day be wiped clean of all that you have done wrong and be forgiven for everything you have done wrong so says judgement

the ace of wands says that you are to have a sudden burst of creativity and knowledge. You will maybe invent something, or worse comes to worse, you will start some type of war says the ace of wands.

KILLA420
I'm sorry, I don't think that is a question ermm

You are to be the unsure headstrong type person always acting and not thinking so says the fool
You will one day be wiped clean of all that you have done wrong and be forgiven for everything you have done wrong so says judgement

the ace of wands says that you are to have a sudden burst of creativity and knowledge. You will maybe invent something, or worse comes to worse, you will start some type of war says the ace of wands.
dude niccccce...funny thing is.....thats true

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
oye thomas! you're magical!

uhm.. question.... hmm.... well I don't have one.. sorry... wasting page space.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Whoo... awesome idea Thomas!! Can you bring in your Tarot Cards tomorrow?! I want to see them! I've always wanted to take a look at a deck and learn how to use them!! eek! mkay, but no touchee! it will mix our energies and then my cards won't work anymore.Originally posted by Mywi
When and how exactly will I die? eek! I cannot make the exact prediction of when, but maybe how... The knight of cups gives an acknowledgement of calmness and peace. this may mean that you will be killed in your sleep, or may simply die in your sleep.
The Ace of wands says stuff about love, and new relationships. This definitely makes me think that you will be killed, most likely by a new boyfriend or husband.
The four of wands says stuff about looking back at what you have done with pride or doing something well and reaping the rewards. Since the other two cards are of cups which are based on love and relationships, this seals the deal: you will be killed in your sleep by a lover
ps. take note that each of these cards are minor arcana meaning they are not yet set in stone by destiny. There is a chance that all these cards are wrong but that chance is small.

Dusty

Next?

Vraya, this is honestly very relevant to what's happening in my life right now. Thanks.

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
mkay, but no touchee! it will mix our energies and then my cards won't work anymore.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LiL nAstY GirL
Please tell me mine eek!

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Please tell me mine eek! your destiny, or the way you die?

LiL nAstY GirL
My destiny

InnerRise
Hello friend.

What do you see in the cards for me? happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Great the Vraya
My destiny You are a woman of faith and the star will light your path. You are a beacon of hope for most says the star

The empress represents fertility, life, and womanhood and as do you, this could mean that you are to be the mother of one who is very important or to be a womens rights activist

the seven of cups means that there is a difficult choice to be made...unfortunately, I got neither the Magician nor the High priestess to predict which way you should go, the way of your heart or the way of your mind. Since, however, you got the empress, and womanhood generally leans toward intuition, I say what I said to Dusty and that is that you should follow your gut.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by InnerRise
Hello friend.

What do you see in the cards for me? happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... ask your question and the cards will tell doped

Mywi

Dusty
Can you tell me about my death?

InnerRise
ask your question and the cards will tell doped

Will distance prevent me from achieving peace?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Great the Vraya
Can you tell me about my death? sadly, the reversed ace of cups says that you may die lonely
the reversed ten of cups means that there shall be no happily ever after
and the reversed
and third, the reversed queen of swords shows that you will die showing much emotion, this could mean that you commit suicide and it could mean that you die before a great emotional loss
ps. again, all of these cards were minor arcana. Your destiny is not set in stone but... *sigh*

Dusty
sadly, the reversed ace of cups says that you may die lonely
the reversed ten of cups means that there shall be no happily ever after
and the reversed
and third, the reversed queen of swords shows that you will die showing much emotion, this could mean that you commit suicide and it could mean that you die before a great emotional loss
ps. again, all of these cards were minor arcana. Your destiny is not set in stone but... *sigh*

Ah, well. Let's hope your cards aren't 100% laughing out loud

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by InnerRise
Will distance prevent me from achieving peace?

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... i'm sorry for being so nitpicky, but tarot cannot answer yes or no questions..It's practically impossible to determine. Come up with a more spacey type question and I will read the cards for you tomorrow big grin (for now, I must go catch som zzzzs)

Great the Vraya
Ah, well. Let's hope your cards aren't 100% laughing out loud Those cards depressed me sad

Dusty
Those cards depressed me sad

Don't let it get to you.

Them cerds arr the devils werk. laughing out loud

Great the Vraya
Don't let it get to you.

Them cerds arr the devils werk. laughing out loud actually, they are Italian, Christian tarot cards. They were made in the vatacan and each depict a famous scene from the bible.

MR.Grum
captain

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by MR.Grum
captain Hello there grum, do you have a question?

MR.Grum
Hello there grumcaptain, do you have a question? captainwhy did thor get aids?captain

Röland
My love life?

MR.Grum

Great the Vraya
captainwhy did thor get aids?captain because he had unprotected hot and steamy sex with some woman who had tricked him in to believing she was a new goddess. Now she has Thor's sperm inside her womb and soon a demigod will be created. That will begin the war between the gods and half gods and the gods will wipe them all out but then therefore become demigods because their children completed them and were a part of them... Do you have any questions about the future?

MR.Grum
because he had unprotected hot and steamy sex with some woman whcaptaino had tricked captainhim in to believing she was a new goddess. Now she has Thor's sperm inside her womb and soon a demigod wcaptainill be created. That wicaptainll begin the war captainbetween the gcaptainods and half gods and the gods will wipe them all out but then therefore become demigods because their children completed captainthem and were a part of them...captain Do you have any questions about the future? captainnope

Scottie
Whats deos my future hold?

Great the Vraya

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Scottie
Whats deos my future hold? In your future, you will become competitive and need to settle down, or perhaps there is already much tension and competition between you and another and that tension will soon end says the reversed five of wands.

The next card shows that something you have worked on for a long time will soon be completed and you can settle down and enjoy it. Whatever you have been working on will be a success. This makes me think that the reversed five of wands meant that you are indeed in tension currently and that tension will soon settle down.

The hierophant is the only major arcana card in this set and says that during this troubled part of your life, the heirophant will guide your way with practical advise.

basically, I think that you may be working on some kind of project right now and you have been struggling with it for some time. The tension is great but if you are patient and keep trying, it will be a success.

Wild-Cherry
Tell me about my not to distant future, If you can.

Scottie
In your future, you will become competitive and need to settle down, or perhaps there is already much tension and competition between you and another and that tension will soon end says the reversed five of wands.

The next card shows that something you have worked on for a long time will soon be completed and you can settle down and enjoy it. Whatever you have been working on will be a success. This makes me think that the reversed five of wands meant that you are indeed in tension currently and that tension will soon settle down.

The hierophant is the only major arcana card in this set and says that during this troubled part of your life, the heirophant will guide your way with practical advise.

basically, I think that you may be working on some kind of project right now and you have been struggling with it for some time. The tension is great but if you are patient and keep trying, it will be a success. shocking WHOW!!! Your good

Can you see anything else in my future?

Great the Vraya
shocking WHOW!!! Your good

Can you see anything else in my future? I could do the same question again, but usually after asking the same question twice, the cards will make no since (for instance something saying there will be injustice in your life and something else saying there will be justice in your life) for now, I'm afraid you will have to go with what I gave you. Feel free to ask another question though smileOriginally posted by Wild-Cherry
Tell me about my not to distant future, If you can. The ace of cups reversed can mean two things, both are rather negative. The first is that in yor not too distant future, there will be a lack of love in your life. The second, you will have love but it will be the same old stuff and it would end quickly

The five of swords upright shows that you will are currently arguing or fighting with someone and the problem is that you cannot seem to beat them. You start to think that they are a cheat. You think about how you can beat them but thing is that you just can't. Instead of trying to win the argument, perhaps you should stop arguing, at least for a little while.

The page of pentacles reversed shows that there will be a loss of money or some other type of material thing. You need to be prepared for this loss.

I'm sorry that the cards did not fit together very well. You must have a lot of conflict going on in your life right now.

LiL nAstY GirL
You are a woman of faith and the star will light your path. You are a beacon of hope for most says the star

The empress represents fertility, life, and womanhood and as do you, this could mean that you are to be the mother of one who is very important or to be a womens rights activist

the seven of cups means that there is a difficult choice to be made...unfortunately, I got neither the Magician nor the High priestess to predict which way you should go, the way of your heart or the way of your mind. Since, however, you got the empress, and womanhood generally leans toward intuition, I say what I said to Dusty and that is that you should follow your gut.

Wow, you are really good shock

MR.Grum
Wow, you are really good shock touchred_indian

Great the Vraya
touchred_indian I'm sorry but I am pretty sure she wasn't talking to you...

Scottie
I could do the same question again, but usually after asking the same question twice, the cards will make no since (for instance something saying there will be injustice in your life and something else saying there will be justice in your life) love life?

MR.Grum
I'm sorry but I am pretty sure she wasn't talking to you... fullmoptouch

Great the Vraya
love life? Your love will begin soon. You have started to see her already, and you are probably feeling butterflies says the ace of cups

The reversed judgement says that Either you or her will be clingy to their past or have a very dirty past that will be very hard to forgive.

for the rewards of this love you will have to sacrifice something important to you, but you cannot find yourself doing it. It will be almost impossible and you will have to find some other way through or just push yourself and do it.

MR.Grum
Your love will begin soon. You have started to see her already, and you are probably feeling butterflies says the ace of cups

The reversed judgement says that Either you or her will be clingy to their past or have a very dirty past that will be very hard to forgive.

for the rewards of this love you will have to sacrifice something important to you, but you cannot find yourself doing it. It will be almost impossible and you will have to find some other way through or just push yourself and do it. dots

Great the Vraya
Any more questions?

The Prophecy
Hmm.. interesting. What is my prophecy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.