Civil War Thor and Sentry Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Does anyone other than me see a Thor and Senty battle at the end of Civil War. Thor is cool with Captain America and Iron recruited Sentry.

roughrider
It's been the hottest rumour since the start of CW.
Thor returns with a bang.

(^love the signature^)

marvelprince
I personally would like to see this, though I doubt we will. If it does happen though I want Sentry to win

roughrider
Originally posted by marvelprince
I personally would like to see this, though I doubt we will. If it does happen though I want Sentry to win

No. Since the hype is about Thor's return, he wins or it's a draw. Then both sides make up and do team rebuilding.

D-Block
Sentry seems like he really don't want to fight I think Thor will end up hurting Irom Man and that will provoke Sentry or something along those lines. They need to have a full book for their battle IMO if it goes down with neither holding back so we can see what's really good.

D-Block
Originally posted by roughrider
It's been the hottest rumour since the start of CW.
Thor returns with a bang.

(^love the signature^)

Thanks your's hot too.

D-Block
Originally posted by roughrider
No. Since the hype is about Thor's return, he wins or it's a draw. Then both sides make up and do team rebuilding.

Yeah I see it being a draw I just hope it's a long battle with no one holding back.

capt it up
This is what I hope thor comes back fights sentry. sentry wins

clor comes and herc shows up to **** his shit up.

I also hope the resistence wins

Darth Vicious
F*k them both. 2007 is the year of the Hulk, he'll probably return and beat them both!

NoFate007
Sentry vs Thor, Sentry wins, then five minutes later Hulk comes and levels a city lol. If anybody beats Sentry I want it to be Hulk

DigiMark007
Civil War Report thread. thanks, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.