I need a partner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Hi i need a partner for batdudes tourney.If you wanna join say so PLz if u do me love you long time

DigiMark007
Ah good. Glad to see you took my advice.

So allow me to add:

Here's the link to the tourney discussion thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t430696.html
Page 1 has all the rules and such, and feel free to PM batdude about stuff too.

MM has drafted as his 1st-round character Cpt. Atom. Not a bad selection, so if you're interested and have some debating skill you might actually have a shot to do something in the tourney.

Anyone can throw their name in the hat, but MM will have to decide.

Badabing
Try Soujaboy.

DigiMark007
bump.

So....

Not quite the turnout we expected. lol. Well, at least you tried MM. I'd talk to Souja too if I were you...wasn't he involved originally? It might make it easier to catch him up on the rules and such.

Badabing
C'mon people! Who wants to team up with Martian Mind in the tourny?

Soujaboy
well...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soujaboy
well...

laughing out loud

...I think MM doesn't want a partner. Hell, the only reason he made this thread is because I told him to. Come on, man, take some initiative.

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

...I think MM doesn't want a partner. Hell, the only reason he made this thread is because I told him to. Come on, man, take some initiative.

stick out tongue

sad crycrybaby

Martian_mind
ill take help souja,if you really want to join but i am a newb remember.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
ill take help souja,if you really want to join but i am a newb remember.

It's ok I'm Supersouja wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.