How durable would you have to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
to survive this?
http://img151.exs.cx/img151/5539/hulksmash1he.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2022/abominationih25b9uo.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7154/abominationih25c4bm.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9091/abominationih25d9eh.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2394/abominationih25e3jo.jpg

masterbruce
holy crap, look at abom's face at the end

I think you have to be Thor level to survive this

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce
holy crap, look at abom's face at the end

I think you have to be Thor level to survive this

Thor got a similar beating. He was near death.

Ptr_Grifin
You would have to be Classic Juggernaut durable to survive that. Then get back up and laugh in his face.

manorastroman
probably at abom's level.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Thor got a similar beating. He was near death. But survived... Isn't that the point?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
But survived... Isn't that the point?

Essentially. Part of the purpose of the thread is to show how durable Blonsky is.

AcousticDoc
wolverine and deadpool can both survive that.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

They still wouldn't be conscious, and Deadpool would be out for a looong time until his head reformed.

olympian
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Thor got a similar beating. He was near death.
He was in alot better shape after a much longer battle. Certainly not near death if its the one im thinking.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by olympian
He was in alot better shape after a much longer battle. Certainly not near death if its the one im thinking.

The Hulk 2000 annual? Yeah, he got up from that. Took him a bit though.

Mindship
I do believe Surfer not only survived a comparable beating, but didn't even wince. I don't have the issue with me at the moment, but it's the one where Hulk is "seriously pissed," yelling about how he's gonna kill Surfer, hollerin' that he's dying, and stomping -- Stomping! -- on Surfer's head.

Didn't. Even. Wince. smokin'

Grimm22
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

No Wolverine would be dead after the first couple of punches no expression

He dies and comes back, the point is that he still dies

"V"
Originally posted by Grimm22
No Wolverine would be dead after the first couple of punches no expression

He dies and comes back, the point is that he still dies

Do you have to keep using that smiley in nearly every post you make?

He wouldn't die, he'd be beaten into shit and knocked out but he wouldnt be dead.

Yeah you'd need around Thing durability to survive that, if you arent a very high lifter (say 70+) then your gonna get ****ed. That's if you dont have healing factors/barred from dieing or whatever.

"V"
Originally posted by Mindship
I do believe Surfer not only survived a comparable beating, but didn't even wince. I don't have the issue with me at the moment, but it's the one where Hulk is "seriously pissed," yelling about how he's gonna kill Surfer, hollerin' that he's dying, and stomping -- Stomping! -- on Surfer's head.

Didn't. Even. Wince. smokin'

Wow, that is definetly quite the beating. Even a full grown man would wince if he were attacked by like a 5 year old, especially jumping on the head etc.

Especially from a character who isnt a straight up brawler, very good durability from surfer there.

Grimm22
Originally posted by "V"

He wouldn't die, he'd be beaten into shit and knocked out but he wouldnt be dead.

Yeah you'd need around Thing durability to survive that, if you arent a very high lifter (say 70+) then your gonna get ****ed. That's if you dont have healing factors/barred from dieing or whatever.

Um, no no expression

Thing would most likely be dead after that and if wasn't it would only because of willpower, not durability

And yes Wolverine would be dead. His brain would basicly be non-existant, thus he would be dead

And why do you care if I have a smiley in my posts, it keeps things interesting

AcousticDoc
Hulkbuster or SKIN ironman would be able to survive that.

Soljer
Um, no no expression

Thing would most likely be dead after that and if wasn't it would only because of willpower, not durability

And yes Wolverine would be dead. His brain would basicly be non-existant, thus he would be dead

Agreed. Wolverine WOULD be killed. There is a reason that he doesn't just LET the Hulk wail on him....

Sure, he'd come back.

But he'd die at least once or twice, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Ironman would be ripped to shreds.

capt it up
Um, no no expression

you forgetting logan immortal right?

Sparkz
Originally posted by capt it up

Thats why he said he would die and come back later, wait he did say that right? Or did I just think that.

Soljer

Yes and no.

Immortal implies you can't die. As we all know, Logan dies. Over. And over. And over again.

He just returns to life.

Perpetually ressurecting is NOT the same as simply 'not dying'.

Howard_Jones
Okay, enough about Hairy Canadians.

How about a cool Canadian like Guardian? Would his shield stand up to that?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by "V"

You guys need to read the more current issues of Wolverine. He died in the explosion with Nitro. In the "afterlife" he fights a battle that determines if he will continue to live. If he walks into the light, he dies forever. Otherwise he will just keep coming back to life.

ankur29
what i dont get about those scans is why hulk hadnt healled by the time he was finished beating on abomination .......(one eye is closed and his nose is bleeding)

outarddwarf
For dramatic affect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.