Captain America final INSIGHT NEEDED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
So i am doing a cap monologue and he is running, he also gets into some fights and such, but i was wondering since captain America doesnt really tire....would he even breathe hard?

He gets hit with a hand grenade, climbs some buildings, does some flips, gets into a few fights, but nothing toooo tiring. 5 minutes of constant action

NiņoAraņa
hit with a hand granade? not to tiring? lol

PRAYERRUN
laughing out loud Yeah I saw that too. I think that Cap has a better system than most people, but eventually he'd get tired.

xmarksthespot
Being dead from being hit with a hand grenade, assuming it explodes on him.. no, he wouldn't be breathing hard.

marvelprince
His body doesn't build lactic acid in his muscles so from exertion he won't get tired but physical trauma will affect him

leonidas
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Being dead from being hit with a hand grenade, assuming it explodes on him.. no, he wouldn't be breathing hard.

laughing

i think he DOES tire eventually, but not after just 5 minutes. i remember a scene where he's chasing daredevil for many blocks and dd can hear that his heartrate hasn't changed at all and dd himself is winded . . .

Grimm22
I remember reading somewhere that Cap used to have ashma before the super soldier serum

And considering his body is the peak of human perfection, yeah I can't see him running out of breath unless he were to say, run a mile in under 2 minutes

King KAM
Cap takes more than hand grenades all the time, it bloodied him up a little, but he was aiight....the man has been shot over 5 times in one arm and used it anyway.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

i think he DOES tire eventually, but not after just 5 minutes. i remember a scene where he's chasing daredevil for many blocks and dd can hear that his heartrate hasn't changed at all and dd himself is winded . . . see this is what i would imagine also....

Daredevil1
When was this out of curiosity?

King KAM
Originally posted by Daredevil1
When was this out of curiosity? my bad it was seven

captain america vol 4. 21

Psyquis52
That's pretty extreme.

There are some super-human elements to Cap. Things that most people wouldn't notice.

I don't think I've ever seen him get winded.

Alfheim
Originally posted by King KAM
my bad it was seven

captain america vol 4. 21

Wait, wait, wait. He wasn't wearing Kevlar?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't think I've ever seen him get winded.

I've seen him tired a few times in Avengers comics.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Scoobless
I've seen him tired a few times in Avengers comics.

I saw him get tired when he fisrt fought the super patriot. I think he does get tired and build up lactic acid but its alot more difficult. I think he needs several hours at full pace to do it, well that is to start getting tired...I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.