DOOMSDAY - Neil Marshall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
DOOMSDAY:

Great Britain, 2007. A deadly plague, known as the "Reaper Virus," has broken out, killing hundreds of thousands in its wake. In desperation, the British Government evacuates as many survivors as it can out of the infected area, and then builds a wall, preventing the remainder from escaping. Thirty years later, with the wall still up and the victims all but forgotten, the virus breaks out again. The Government decides to send a crack team of operatives, led by Major Eden Sinclair, into the hot zone to investigate the possibility of a cure.

Written and Directed by Neil Marshall

Most of you probably know him by name now for his two aces, but for those who dont, Dog Soldiers and The Descent, is his Writing/Directing history. The plot sounds interesting and promising. Although, from the information I have read, I am not quite certain this is a horror. Could be more SciFi/Action I guess it just henges on the character of those infected with the plague. Neil did, hower, have Rhona Mitra casted. She is quite saucy on the eyes, but more importantly she just came off of a horror, SkinWalkers. That film has some negative reviews on IMDB, but Neil has done well with having a talented cast, so I will not question.

Discuss

MildPossession
I'll be there, Dog Soldiers was decent and The Descent was fantastic, hope he keeps getting better.

dave_kodak
hmm i'll have to look into this film, it sounds like a movie i would like.

Espantada23
Definately worth watching then

BackFire
Yep, can't wait, loved Dog Soldiers and The Descent. Niel Marshal is one of the most exciting names in horror, right now.

MildPossession
And he is from my neck of the woods smile Born and went to one of the universities here just outside the county I live in.

Wolfie
Neil Marshall... I'm there!

Pandemoniac
Sounds good! Kind of a blend with some Escape from LA, 28 days later and maybe even some of the classic game Quarantine in it.
And indeed, it is The Neil, so it will probably be an amazing ride.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.