Akuma vs Devil Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk_of_Fury
Akuma (No Shin Akuma) From Street Fighter V.S. Devil Kazuya From Tekken.

The Battle Takes Place on the Final Destination Stage from Super Smash Bros Melee.

Well?

Sado22
I was so gonna post this like RIGHT NOW. beat me to it.
anyway, lots of SF fanboys here will say akuma.
the others will say devil lost to Heihachi.
however,
Heihachi beat Dveil cuz Kazuya wasn't a hateful host that Devil requires to operate on full power. in T4 ending of KAzuya, Devil KO'd Heihachi with a simple "glimpse" of his power. so no, Devil aint a joke.
Akuma, crazy bastard who goes around splitting ayres rock in half with a punch! crazy bastard. totally.
so who wins.....hmmmm....
IMO Devil takes it after a tough fight

~Sado

Sam Z
Actually Heihachi never beat Devil, it was Jun who beat him. But Devil wasn't intent to hurt her, he wanted to posses Jin.

And enough of the SF tekken matches already!sick

Sado22
actually Heihachi DID defeat Devil but only because Kazuya wasn't the badguy he was in T1 so Devil couldn't operate on full power. and he DID want to hurt Jun since Jun was the one that was the reason why Kazuya had weakened. the part of him wanting to posses Jin are true though.
Later dude.
~Sado

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sado22
actually Heihachi DID defeat Devil but only because Kazuya wasn't the badguy he was in T1 so Devil couldn't operate on full power. and he DID want to hurt Jun since Jun was the one that was the reason why Kazuya had weakened. the part of him wanting to posses Jin are true though.
Later dude.
~Sado

In tekken 2 Heihachi beat normal Kazuya, then dropped him into volcano.
Devil appeared and tried to posses Jun's not yet born child (Jin).
So he didn't wanted to hurt her because it might make her lose her child which wasn't a part of a plan.

Emperor Ashtar
If jin can beat both heiachi and kazuya ( I believe he was devil at this time) Why can't gouki?

Sam Z
Jin fought Heihachi and then Kazuya. Not Jin nor Kazuya were turned into devils at the time. Jin only turned later.

Emperor Ashtar
It's not like devil kazuya would have made a difference against jin anyway,god I hate him.

Superboy Prime
I like to think Devil Kazuya would whoop Jin's ass across all of Japan.

Sado22
Once Kazuya was defeated, Devil took over him. Devil then fought Heihachi but was whooped too, since Kazuya was not as evil as he used to be. that is one of th reasons why Kazuya has those laceration scars on his body...the claws and horns that Devil has (notice how the scars on his arms are in accordance wtih the spikes that come out of Devil's arms and the ones on his back are in line with wings). Once Devil was defeated as well, Hachi took the now-dead Kazuya and tossed him in the cliff. Since Kazuya had died by now, Devil left his body and tried to posses Jin (Jun was pregnant with him) since it needs a host to exist at full power.
The part of devil not wanting to hurt Jin may be reasonable though and it IS very likely...thanx for bringing my attention there as i never actually thought about it much.

Sam is right. Kaz didn't turn into Devil to fight Hachi nor Jin. Jin only turnt Devil after he beat Heihachi and was about to tear his heart out.

ditto. Devil pwns.

~Sado

Sam Z
Once Kazuya was defeated, Devil took over him. Devil then fought Heihachi but was whooped too, since Kazuya was not as evil as he used to be. that is one of th reasons why Kazuya has those laceration scars on his body...the claws and horns that Devil has (notice how the scars on his arms are in accordance wtih the spikes that come out of Devil's arms and the ones on his back are in line with wings). Once Devil was defeated as well, Hachi took the now-dead Kazuya and tossed him in the cliff. Since Kazuya had died by now, Devil left his body and tried to posses Jin (Jun was pregnant with him) since it needs a host to exist at full power.
I honestly believe that Kazuya got his scars from fall into the volcano, and scar at his chest was since his childhood. Besides remember when in tekken 4 intro Heihachi threw Kazuya into volcano? He wasn't turned into devil, all his clothes was on (while Devil's isn't supposed to be on)and there were no scars. That also makes me think that Heihachi beat only ordinary Jin. Devil would've murdered him in seconds.

The part of devil not wanting to hurt Jin may be reasonable though and it IS very likely...thanx for bringing my attention there as i never actually thought about it much.
No problems, despite Jin being a tekken main hero now, I always liked Kazuya more. smokin'

Sam Z
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
It's not like devil kazuya would have made a difference against jin anyway,god I hate him.

LOL Yeah. I don't like him too.

Superboy Prime
Devil made it very clear Heihachi is nothing to him. What with all the eye blasting out of the room etc. Now Kazuya claims he is stronger/more powerful by controlling Devil...I say it's about god damn mother ****ing time he shows us this power instead of Jobbing to the poster boy.

Remulous
Gouki has sunken an island, that was several games ago. In the storyline that would be a bit over a decade ago. Gouki has since then trained non stop. Does any one have any idea of what he can sink now, with a single punch? I say Gouki wins. Bty, will Kazuya be in Tekken 6?

Superboy Prime
I don't think there's any doubt in anyone's mind that Gouki would win. Kazuya will be in Tekken 6. They didn't bring him back for nothing...well...kindda...he will probably get owned by Jin, Heihachi, Jack 5, Panda, Kuma, Roger Jr. etc. just so he can vow revenge against all those who wronged him.

I wonder if we will ever see his revenge...maybe we won't since it's going to be so dark and bloody that kids all around the world will have nightmares.

Cloud_VII
http://youtube.com/watch?v=33JrAGKT9YE

Superboy Prime
Tekken 5's Devil Jin ending? Doesn't impress me. He got that upgrade because he absorbed Jinpachi's own Devil.

If they make that ending canon I'm going to go postal on Namco. Kazuya...Heihachi...Jinpachi...now all we need is Jin beating God.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Tekken 5's Devil Jin ending? Doesn't impress me. He got that upgrade because he absorbed Jinpachi's own Devil.

If they make that ending canon I'm going to go postal on Namco. Kazuya...Heihachi...Jinpachi...now all we need is Jin beating God.
Yeah, that's probably not going to be the canonnical ending. More like regular Jin's.

Sado22
in theory, yeah you're probably right. however, canonwise, its actually a fact that Heihachi beat Devil in T2. as for his clothes being torn and all, i guess we'll never know.............for all we know, devil doesn't like wearing clothes and so took off the gilaughing
Devil WOULD murder him. however the thing is Kazuya was in internal conflict. he lost to Heihachi in T2 ONLY because he wasn't focused enough because he was in internal conflict between love (for Jun) and hatred for "guess who". Kazuya became a good guy beacuase of Jun...relatively anyway. because of that he wasn't hateful enough for Devil to operate at full power since Devil needs an evil host. that is solely the reason he lost to Heihachi.
again its debatable of course. Namco never actually blow the cover off Kazuya. they give hints to both of his sides: of good guy and badguy. its best to think of Kazuya as "not as evil as heihachi' and not "as good as jin"...in other words, he's the badass anti-hero.

he better bemad

Sam Z
in theory, yeah you're probably right. however, canonwise, its actually a fact that Heihachi beat Devil in T2. as for his clothes being torn and all, i guess we'll never know.............for all we know, devil doesn't like wearing clothes and so took off the gilaughing
Devil WOULD murder him. however the thing is Kazuya was in internal conflict. he lost to Heihachi in T2 ONLY because he wasn't focused enough because he was in internal conflict between love (for Jun) and hatred for "guess who". Kazuya became a good guy beacuase of Jun...relatively anyway. because of that he wasn't hateful enough for Devil to operate at full power since Devil needs an evil host. that is solely the reason he lost to Heihachi.
again its debatable of course. Namco never actually blow the cover off Kazuya. they give hints to both of his sides: of good guy and badguy. its best to think of Kazuya as "not as evil as heihachi' and not "as good as jin"...in other words, he's the badass anti-hero.

Nice theiry. But I'm still not sure. Even if Heihachi beat normal azuya in T2 it doesn't automatically mean that he also beat Devil. Tekken 3 last fight is a good example. Paul beat Ogre but it was Jin who finished the True Ogre, so.... who knows...
At least we both agree with Kazuya - badass part. big grin

Sado22
heh, no other way around it. no one is more badass than the "badass of badasses". what's our predictions for T5 as in who do you think won it?
~Sado

Sam Z
heh, no other way around it. no one is more badass than the "badass of badasses". what's our predictions for T5 as in who do you think won it?
~Sado

Well, I'm sure as hell Kazuya would rape Heihachi, but Jin will win the tournament. He'll beat Jinpachi. Also Asuka might be involved in the ending, since she like Jun has powers to turn Devil back into human. May be she'll do that to Jin at the end.
What do you think?

brainchild81
Akuma wins

shin_remy
bunch of tekken fanboys who claims that devil kazuya wins

tsss how original. Akuma wins without a doubt.

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy

tsss how original. Akuma wins without a doubt. They're fanboys cuz the greatest SF fanboy says so? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
...who's this ******?

my thoughts exactlybig grin

without a doubt Kazuya and Heihachi face off, since they are even shown in the T5 poster, ready to face each other. also their stage is in the same place as Jinpachi, only nearby (you know all rocky and shit). This is what i think happens:

Jin, who is having trouble staying normal, fights Hwoarang. he isn't too focused to fight straight since he's too mentally troubled to focus. Jin loses. Hwoarang drops out of the tournament since he's already done what he wanted to do. Jin turns devil as he goes berserk after losing (as he failed to find what he came for thanx to Ho-rang).

meanwhile Kaz and Heihachi tear everyone a new ******* as they plough their way to the semifinals. Father and son meet in another hard fougth battle.

Meanwhile Devil Jin goes to Jinpachi, since he is reacting to Ogre and must find him. He meets Jinpachi but is defeated.

Meanwhile Kazuya and thongman (heihachi) keep on fighting and Kazuya defeats him (I PRAY SO ANYWAY!!!). Kazuya goes on to meet Jinpachi.

Asuka, thanks to her kazama blood, is attracted to the presence of Ogre and Devil near by (that being Jinpachi and Jin) and comes across unconscious Devil Jin. her ending takes place.

Meanwhile Kazuya and Jinpachi fight. Kazuya wins. He is happy but in his vulnerable state Devil takes over and kills Jinpachi. either this or Kazuya loses to Jinpachi and Jinpachi flies away since no one could beat him (Jinpachi ending).

when all is said and done, Jin is still sitting there wondering about Asuka when he gets attacked by Jacks. Jin "Devil within mode" story begins and when all that is over he can control his Devil blood. *Notice that Jin's outfit in Devil within is the same as his outfit after Asuka's ending.

Now Jin can control his devil. Next stop T6.

what do you think? Look forward to your feedback.
later dude.

~Sado
P.S. you seen my site?

Sam Z

without a doubt Kazuya and Heihachi face off, since they are even shown in the T5 poster, ready to face each other. also their stage is in the same place as Jinpachi, only nearby (you know all rocky and shit). This is what i think happens:

Jin, who is having trouble staying normal, fights Hwoarang. he isn't too focused to fight straight since he's too mentally troubled to focus. Jin loses. Hwoarang drops out of the tournament since he's already done what he wanted to do. Jin turns devil as he goes berserk after losing (as he failed to find what he came for thanx to Ho-rang).

meanwhile Kaz and Heihachi tear everyone a new ******* as they plough their way to the semifinals. Father and son meet in another hard fougth battle.

Meanwhile Devil Jin goes to Jinpachi, since he is reacting to Ogre and must find him. He meets Jinpachi but is defeated.

Meanwhile Kazuya and thongman (heihachi) keep on fighting and Kazuya defeats him (I PRAY SO ANYWAY!!!). Kazuya goes on to meet Jinpachi.

Asuka, thanks to her kazama blood, is attracted to the presence of Ogre and Devil near by (that being Jinpachi and Jin) and comes across unconscious Devil Jin. her ending takes place.

Meanwhile Kazuya and Jinpachi fight. Kazuya wins. He is happy but in his vulnerable state Devil takes over and kills Jinpachi. either this or Kazuya loses to Jinpachi and Jinpachi flies away since no one could beat him (Jinpachi ending).

when all is said and done, Jin is still sitting there wondering about Asuka when he gets attacked by Jacks. Jin "Devil within mode" story begins and when all that is over he can control his Devil blood. *Notice that Jin's outfit in Devil within is the same as his outfit after Asuka's ending.

Now Jin can control his devil. Next stop T6.

what do you think? Look forward to your feedback.
later dude.

~Sado
P.S. you seen my site?

Haven't seen the poster, yet.
Pretty much possible.
Later.

Originally posted by shin_remy

tsss how original. Akuma wins without a doubt.

Not as original as hearing from you that Akuma wins against... um... anyone?

Originally posted by IceJaw
They're fanboys cuz the greatest SF fanboy says so? roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
happy

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by IceJaw
They're fanboys cuz the greatest SF fanboy says so? roll eyes (sarcastic) Word man laughing

swe_ak5
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.