tigra vs darevedvil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins?

marvelprince
I think Tigra takes it. She outclasses him physically speaking and has senses that almost rival his own. I can see him copping a few wins but I'll go with Tigra for the majority

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think Tigra takes it. She outclasses him physically speaking and has senses that almost rival his own. I can see him copping a few wins but I'll go with Tigra for the majority

I ment tigra of the thunder cats lol

marvelprince
Lol. Sorry, my bad laughing out loud

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
Lol. Sorry, my bad laughing out loud
it's all good lol

Aqua-pimp
I loved thundercats back when i was a kid but i have to go with Daredevil on this one ..

cool

jrodslam
Tigra is my favorite Thunder Cat. Hes also one of the oldest, most experienced and probably the smartest. In this fight, I maaay give DD the slight edge here. Fighting at normal conditions that is.

Is Tigra boosted via Thundersign in the air? That may bive him a better chance imo.

Ichigo66666
DD Takes this one 7/10. I think he could out-match her in an all out fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
I ment tigra of the thunder cats lol

EDIT: Also, I believe it's spelled Tygra, but I could be mistaken.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
who wins?

tigra

YFZ 350
I'd have to go with DD on this one.

capt it up
remeber now that DD msut deal with tigra bo whip that makes massive explosions that not only could kill DD, but also screw with his hearing.

guy222
bumprav

TricksterPriest
Tygra's illusions could be a hassle. But I'm not sure how effective they are on someone's who's blind.

Yeah, thinking about this some more, the radar sense may compensate for the disorientation.

And yes, it is 'Tygra.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.