The KMC Mutants-The Next Step In Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
You can join if you are in another team but must be devoted to both.

1)You can be any character who have the mutant gene or someone who strongly affliates with mutants. E.G. Juggernaut.

The Mutants get no respect around here.
I'll be the one the only Pyro!

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/36/39/70/18611266.jpg

*Digi stamp of approval*

Any questions? Post here!

Super Guy
WEHEY! Another KMC team! he teams have kinda died down lately, so it'll be fun to have some kinda competition...

Ichigo66666
This is the last team allowed says Digi anyway. We needed another evil team anyway.

ThePittman
New Member and I'm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Juggernaut.PNG

I would rather be Pitt though

Ichigo66666
Welcome Aboard Pittman!

Ye, but i wanted to stick with the brotherhood, unless it gets popular fast.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Welcome Aboard Pittman!

Ye, but i wanted to stick with the brotherhood, unless it gets popular fast. Well if it changes I get dibs on Pitt smile

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well if it changes I get dibs on Pitt smile

Sure, I promise you that.

So, what's hanging PittMan?

ThePittman
Not much, working on a multi level login for members for a site that I built.

Ichigo66666
Cool, is it a forum or just a website?

I've invited some other people to the Brotherhood to.

ThePittman

Ichigo66666

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.samruby.com/Series/HouseOfM/Large/SonOfM1.jpg

Quicksilver

Ichigo66666
Welcome aboard Thanos!

Madvillain
http://files.myopera.com/arzakem/albums/56049/thumbs/magneto.jpg_thumb.jpg
hello

Ichigo66666
Welcome Aboard Mags!

ThePittman
pitt_wave

Ichigo66666
I have to go. Bye bye Brotherhood.

Anyone want to join? PM Me!

Super Guy
Just came to thank ye again for the offer of joining, ichigo, but as you may well see, he Syndicate members had a... Higher Calling, as it were!

quickshot
Hey i'll join

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e7/Aval.gif

Avalanche

Alfheim
Well im not sure exactly what I have to do here but I know if im going to be an evil character it will be Kang. Im not officially joining just yet becuase I dont know what this is about.

outarddwarf
When was juggernaut ever a member of the brotherhood???

ThePittman
Originally posted by outarddwarf
When was juggernaut ever a member of the brotherhood??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brotherhood_of_Mutants_Members

Entity
I will join if I can be Nate Grey (X-Man).

Alfheim
Originally posted by Entity
I will join if I can be Nate Grey (X-Man).

Is Nate Grey evil? Hey wait a minute you mean the Brotherhood of Evil mutants. DOH!!!!!!!!

ThePittman
Originally posted by Alfheim
Is Nate Grey evil? Hey wait a minute you mean the Brotherhood of Evil mutants. DOH!!!!!!!! Well according to the link he was in the Fifth lineup.

Alfheim
**** edit edit! Doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh!!!!!!!!!! I dont know much about the brotherhood of evil mutants just the early versions. Im just looking at the link now!

ThePittman
There has never been a real solid group of them, they normally throw some bad guys together when there is a slow story line.

Alfheim
**** nobody picked Exodus!!! P.S. At first I didn't even realise that he was talking about The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants I thought he was talking about some other Brotherhood on KMC. I must have looked really dumb. embarrasment

ThePittman
**** nobody picked Exodus!!! P.S. At first I didn't even realise that he was talking about The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants I thought he was talking about some other Brotherhood on KMC. I must have looked really dumb. embarrasment Never really liked him and Classic Juggs kicks butt smile

Alfheim
Never really liked him and Classic Juggs kicks butt smile

To tell you the truth its really hard to pick good characters, this brotherhood kinda sux.... I think I just picked him for the power.

ThePittman
To tell you the truth its really hard to pick good characters, this brotherhood kinda sux.... I think I just picked him for the power. That's why I wanted Pitt smile

Alfheim
That's why I wanted Pitt smile

Bah you and your Pitt is he really that interesting?

ThePittman
Bah you and your Pitt is he really that interesting? Very much so, it is one of the best comic series that I have ever read.

Alfheim
Very much so, it is one of the best comic series that I have ever read.

I'll take your word for it. Probably much more interesting than Captain America. laughing

I only saw Pitt in an issue of the Maxx, that was a damn good series but ive lost all my copies and I didnt finish collecting it. I had a limited edition Maxx issue number 1 as well. mad mad

ThePittman

Alfheim

ThePittman
That sounds good. Pitt only has superhuman strength right? No he also has durability, healing factor, limited telepathy and uses the aggression of his opponents to fuel him. Plus his body is engineered to be a killing machine and he converts pain into adrenalin so more pain more strength.

Alfheim
No he also has durability, healing factor, limited telepathy and uses the aggression of his opponents to fuel him. Plus his body is engineered to be a killing machine and he converts pain into adrenalin so more pain more strength.

Damn this guy is a beast, reminds me too much of a modification of the Hulk though. Ive told you this before....anyway im open minded.

ThePittman
Damn this guy is a beast, reminds me too much of a modification of the Hulk though. Ive told you this before....anyway im open minded. In some ways any brute is just a knock off of Hulk since he was the first big brute of comics. They all stem for being a powerhouse with different story lines.

Ichigo66666
Anyway who asked upto now is in. big grin

ThePittman
Anyway who asked upto now is in. big grin The rest have to be spanked with a paddle evillaugh

Alfheim

You know what, sorry im not really up for it. Im not feeling The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants. sad

Ichigo66666
The rest have to be spanked with a paddle evillaugh

evillaugh

With Pitt on it.

evillaugh

Alfheim
Nobody spanks me!! 2guns

ThePittman
Nobody spanks me!! 2guns *spanked* stick out tongue

Alfheim
*not spanked* stick out tongue

ThePittman

Alfheim
No my powers worked you think you spanked me but you didnt....you were spanking yourself!!! eek! eek!

ThePittman
No my powers worked you think you spanked me but you didnt....you were spanking yourself!!! eek! eek! Yes my true powers worked, I wanted you to think I spank you so you would have me spank myself stick out tongue

Alfheim
confused confused I knew this was going to lead to confusion at some point.

ThePittman
confused confused I knew this was going to lead to confusion at some point. laughing

Ichigo66666
You don't wannabe in Alfheim? sad

Anyway, what was the last comic everyone read?

ThePittman
The last, last comic? Well I buy mine every week but the last batch was UC X-Men, Tarrot, Teen Titans, X-Men and Conan.

Edit: OH and Stan Lee meets Silver Surfer

Ichigo66666
Cool, i picked up a back issue of Legion Of Superheroes last.

Can't think what number but it was a weird wizard of oz issue.

ThePittman
You more of a DC fan or Marvel?

Ichigo66666
You more of a DC fan or Marvel?

I prefer Marvel for good reads nearly all the time. DC usually have like 1 awesome book a month, or one classic storyline.

ThePittman
I only get two DC comics, Majestic and Teen Titans. Most of the rest are Marvel and Indy's

quickshot
last one i read was wah-huh? but im waiting for CW 6

Entity
So, am I in?
I am one of the Illuminati Founders so my allegiance is to them but, as long as they don't come into direct conflict the Brotherhood, I will remain loyal to you as well.

Oh, and are we still picking characters only in the brotherhood?
If not I have a change.

quickshot
So, am I in?
I am one of the Illuminati Founders so my allegiance is to them but, as long as they don't come into direct conflict the Brotherhood, I will remain loyal to you as well.

Oh, and are we still picking characters only in the brotherhood?
If not I have a change.

Yea you're in i mean ichigo did say

Ichigo66666
Yes, your in Entity. But, you can't change characters yet. Sorry.

So, what is everyone upto?

Alfheim
You don't wannabe in Alfheim? sad

Well I tell you what i'll be in if you let me be any mutant bad guy. Its just that I dont like what I have to choose from so far.

Ichigo66666
Well I tell you what i'll be in if you let me be any mutant bad guy. Its just that I dont like what I have to choose from so far.

Great Idea! How about we be the KMC Mutants? You can be anybody with a mutant gene!(Or Someone close with them, e.g. Juggernaut.)

Alfheim
Great Idea! How about we be the KMC Mutants? You can be anybody with a mutant gene!(Or Someone close with them, e.g. Juggernaut.)

Juggernaut doesnt have a mutant gene he has magical powers. Well anybody with a mutnat gene is a bit too broad now.....that means I could be anybody with superhuman powers eg The Leader. Its best to keep it to people born with mutant powers.

Ermm by the way what is this?? Sorry I still haven't established what this so I can join.

Ichigo66666
Juggernaut doesnt have a mutant gene he has magical powers. Well anybody with a mutnat gene is a bit too broad now.....that means I could be anybody with superhuman powers eg The Leader. Its best to keep it to people born with mutant powers.

Ermm by the way what is this?? Sorry I still haven't established what this so I can join.

Anyone with Blatant mutant powers/the X Gene.

It is a kmc team, a place to chill and talk with fellow members. Sometimes debate with other teams.

Alfheim
Oh ok i'll join. I'll have a think about who im gonna be.....probably gamesmaster.

Entity
Yes, your in Entity. But, you can't change characters yet. Sorry.

That's fine I am totally cool with being Nate. So whats the line up so far?

DigiMark007
Edited your stuff itchy. thumb up

...but I really don't see why a bunch of filthy muties need respect.

stick out tongue

ThePittman
Damn Pitt isn't a mutant either sad Are you being prejudice against genetically modified beings? stick out tongue

Entity
Damn Pitt isn't a mutant either sad Are you being prejudice against genetically modified beings? stick out tongue

You see, I never really got that. Like in Marvel when everyone singles out the homosuperiors as mutants. When in actuality, pretty much all the heros with powers are mutants. Unless they have tech or magic based powers but, like Spiderman, Cap, Luke Cage, Daredevil, The Fantastic Four, the Sentry, and even the Inhumans are technicly mutants to right?

capt it up
I know so much about mutants too.
capt not a mutant, nor is sentry or luke nor the fantastic four. Spiderman how ever is consider a mutant in many ways

Entity
Originally posted by capt it up
I know so much about mutants too.
capt not a mutant, nor is sentry or luke nor the fantastic four. Spiderman how ever is consider a mutant in many ways

I know there not mutants as in the X gene but, technically a mutant is anyone with mutated D.N.A. hense all the names I mentioned have altered D.N.A.

ThePittman

capt it up
I know there not mutants as in the X gene but, technically a mutant is anyone with mutated D.N.A. hense all the names I mentioned have altered D.N.A.
it alter yes, but to be a mutant you need a sort of x-gene and you need the ability to evolve. capt dna is not truely mutated and he can no evolve same with the rest of the people you mention. Spiderman the only person who dna can evolve

capt it up

actaully he close enough to a mutant to be allowed. event eh sentinals think he a mutant

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Edited your stuff itchy. thumb up

...but I really don't see why a bunch of filthy muties need respect.

stick out tongue

"Itchy" laughing out loud thumb up

We will grow in numbers, after the events of HOM and destroy the inferior race! eek! cool

I wouldn't allow Spiderman, he isn't as close to mutants as like Juggernaut. He did mutate, but does not have a mutant gene. If i allowed someone who had mutated, most heroes and villians may be allowed.

Ichigo66666
That's fine I am totally cool with being Nate. So whats the line up so far?

So Far we have:

Me
You
Pittman
Alfheim
Quickshot
Thanos_THOTU
Madvillain
quickshot

I hope to recruit more soon.

TricksterPriest
I've made my pick.

http://oneshot.anifics.com/xmen/apocstorm.jpg

Apocalypse now, bitches. stick out tongue

Ichigo66666
Welcome Trickster! Our numbers are growing!

I'm changing my character to Robert Drake. The Iceman!

SpunkySmurph
Sounds cool.

I'm in cool

And for my character...

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Sounds cool.

I'm in cool

And for my character...

Welcome aboard, Mr Sinister! big grin

Act Evil. evil face

grey fox
Hi , I'm the Spectre.

I'm Gods angel of death.

Thus , God = creationism = evolution being bullshit = no mutants= no brotherhood.

GF away !!!!

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by grey fox
Hi , I'm the Spectre.

I'm Gods angel of death.

Thus , God = creationism = evolution being bullshit = no mutants= no brotherhood.

GF away !!!!

Aslong as a drop of water lives, as does Iceman! stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Hey, can I get in on this?

(See attached).

thedude1948
I'm in.
Hmmm mutants.... I'll take Vulcan smile
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8620/vulcan442x300gn5.th.jpg

Ichigo66666
Welcome aboard Collosus!
Welcome aboard Vulcan!

We grow in strength and numbers! evil face

Martian_mind
Hmmm mutants.Meh the illuminati fears no race,being or cleaning productdonatello

Loot
Hello

If this is a place to chill and talk about comics count me in.

we have to choose mutants or someone close to mutants right?

i'll choose Deadpool

Entity
Originally posted by Loot
Hello

If this is a place to chill and talk about comics count me in.

we have to choose mutants or someone close to mutants right?

i'll choose Deadpool

Don't know if he counts since he is not actually a born mutant.

Loot

ThePittman

Entity

Entity
Oh and Trickster, I like you man but,

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've made my pick.

http://oneshot.anifics.com/xmen/apocstorm.jpg

Apocalypse now, bitches. stick out tongue

I think you know who was litterally born to take you out!

quickshot
Is Namor deemed a mutant if so i'l switch characters

Entity
Originally posted by quickshot

Actually I believe so but, now we're getting complicated.

thedude1948
Deadpool definitely falls under "someone who strongly affliates with mutants".

SpunkySmurph

Namor is. yes

In fact, he was I believe something like the first mutant to appear in Marvel comics.

ThePittman
Namor is. yes

In fact, he was I believe something like the first mutant to appear in Marvel comics. yes

8urs
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you! I was all set on joining and everything too. I picked out my character and even a back up but when I check through the pages to see if they're taken... BOOM! Apocalypse. BOOM! Iceman. You just had to squash my dreams.

It's my fault, I know it. Apocalypse and Iceman are just too popular.

I guess I have to settle for Cable (unless I missed it and someone already picked him).

bigbran
I'll join, if that is acceptable with you.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1724/imqatdcz9.jpg
I beat Apocalypse... stick out tongue

2-D
i've made mypick...bub

Alfheim
Sounds cool.

I'm in cool

And for my character...

I dont think he actually a mutant. I think he was human than Apoc turned him into a mutant.

Anyway im going to be Gamesmaster. There is no pic for him so i'll just give a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamesmaster_(comics)

Powers

The Gamesmaster is an omnipath; a superhuman telepath so powerful that he can hear the thoughts of every being on the planet. However, he cannot block the thoughts out, and thus his mind is constantly filled with six billion voices unless he is able to greatly concentrate on a game. The Gamesmaster also possesses the ability to manipulate the thoughts of others, and has suggested that he is able to manipulate the thoughts of the entire population of the Earth simultaneously, though he has yet to demonstrate this ability. He has previously shown capable of manipulating the thoughts of an entire town, as he did with Salem Center in New York.

To a lesser extent, the Gamesmaster is also able to control the actions of other sentient beings, as well as their thoughts. He has also proven capable of keeping other superhuman abilities in check, such as he once did with the X-Man Rogue. So far only two people have proven to be immune to his powers; Jean Grey and Husk. Although Husk was only able to resist his telepathy by husking into a certain form. Thus it is debatable whether he is the strongest mutant alive or not.

juggernaut66666
I'm in. smile
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/2122/1ir7.jpg

ThePittman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I'm in. smile
http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/2122/1ir7.jpg Cheater stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
jugg666happy

ThePittman
jugg666happy You pick the only character that has kicked Juggernauts butt mad

juggernaut66666
You pick the only character that has kicked Juggernauts butt mad
jugg666cool

ThePittman
The problem is that most of my fav characters are not even mutants

Pitt
Clownface
Juggernaut
Slapstick
Deadpool
Hyperion

8urs
I changed my mind. F*ck Cable. I wanna be...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/Hyperstorm.jpg

juggernaut66666
David_Richards?

Ichigo66666
Whoever asked as of now is in! Namor and Deadpool are allowed.

darthgoober
David_Richards?
NEVER SAY THAT NAME!

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
I'll join, if that is acceptable with you.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1724/imqatdcz9.jpg
I beat Apocalypse... stick out tongue Ahh... nevermind, I seen that post.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
NEVER SAY THAT NAME! Originally posted by juggernaut66666
David_Richards? Originally posted by juggernaut66666
jugg666happy

ThePittman
Whoever asked as of now is in! Namor and Deadpool are allowed. Still waiting for a loophole for Pitt pitt_shifty

juggernaut66666
Come on don't tell me that we are already dying..

Ichigo66666
We are not! big grin

What is everybody upto?

ThePittman
We are not! big grin

What is everybody upto? 5' 11" stick out tongue

Alfheim
5' 11" stick out tongue

Dear oh dear oh dear.....

ThePittman
Dear oh dear oh dear..... Sounds like you getting it on with a deer stick out tongue

Loot

Sweet cool

ThePittman
Sweet cool I have always hated his artwork. sad

quickshot

cool im

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/CIVILWAR-06cov_t.jpg
namor then big grin

ThePittman
Cool pic thumb up

quickshot
Thanks its Civil War 6 promo art 3rd of jan namor enters the fray big grin

By the way are we on the team list yet?

invisiblewoman
cool im

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/CIVILWAR-06cov_t.jpg
namor then big grin

i love this pic its one of my favorites, as you can tell i am facinated with their attraction

ThePittman
Thanks its Civil War 6 promo art 3rd of jan namor enters the fray big grin

By the way are we on the team list yet? Don't know what the team list is?
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i love this pic its one of my favorites, as you can tell i am facinated with their attraction Really?!? stick out tongue

Ichigo66666
I asked Digi for permission so we should be. Doesn't matter that much, he should update soon with 2 new teams and 1 going away. RIP Syndicate.

ThePittman
Still waiting for the loophole wink

Ichigo66666
I will never slip up! Once we grow, maybe 15 pages or 10 more members, you can have Pitt.

quickshot
rip1 RIP syndicate God have mercy

Pitt you should just go for mutated dna or something

invisiblewoman
Don't know what the team list is?
Really?!? stick out tongue laughing out loud yeah embarrasment stick out tongue

Loot
I have always hated his artwork. sad

that specific artist or deadpool art in general?

ThePittman
I will never slip up! Once we grow, maybe 15 pages or 10 more members, you can have Pitt. Starts to create random posts and members evillaugh

quickshot
that specific artist or deadpool art in general?

The pic of deadpool just looks wrong deadpool shouldn't get mad he just laughs it off most of the time like when cable was dying he just told cable to annoy him

ThePittman
that specific artist or deadpool art in general? I'm a huge Deadpool fan but I have always hated rob liefeld's art

Ichigo66666
Starts to create random posts and members evillaugh

I'm not rando..MOO!

ThePittman
I'm not rando..MOO! hum

Ichigo66666
hum

No idea. I'm strange. 31

ThePittman
No idea. I'm strange. 31 and I'm old wheelchair

quickshot
imhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wheelchair.gif at heart

ThePittman
imhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wheelchair.gif at heart Better get that checked out stick out tongue

invisiblewoman
Better get that checked out stick out tongue
laughing out loud

2-D
So wt goes on here then is it just like a role play e.g

*Wolverine walks in and satbbs nightcrawler in the chest* ]

WOLVERINE: Hahaha

That kind of thing???

Ichigo66666
Nope, it is a chat topic to chill and such. Sometimes debate with other teams.

ThePittman
Nope, it is a chat topic to chill and such. Sometimes debate with other teams. And cookies pitt_cookie

quickshot
and spam spam

just kidding

invisiblewoman
And cookies pitt_cookie

what about ice cream?

ThePittman
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
what about ice cream? Digital Ice Cream pitt_woot

2-D
*Wolverine stabbed pittman and stole his digital ice cream* stick out tongue