Greatest looks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Which Celebrities has the best looks?( face)

vintageSW77
well it sure aint Cameron Diaz or Scarlett Johanson according to something i read

gabrielangel
Angelina of course, with an honorable mention for Monica Belucci.

InnerRise
Kevin Pereira.

Halle Berry.

Utada Hikaru.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sexyback
Willa Holland or Mischa Barton.

Britrogue
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford

botankus
Oh, I was meaning to tell you this. Last Friday I took a personal holiday and watched Indiana Jones. Now I know you like Raiders better but it's the only one of them I have a copy of lying around the house. Also, before I get teased here, I did not take the day off just to watch the movie. stick out tongue

I haven't seen the movie in probably 10 years and I forgot just how great it was. The special effects are amazing considering the time (wouldn't be that good nowadays), and I loved the rail car roller coaster scene. Also, I thought of you during the scene when Indy shows up for dinner at the Palace. I will bet a huge amount of money that you practically melted when that scene began and he showed up in his slick suit with the rugged, sexy adventurer look going on. Am I right?

vintageSW77
no
but its a ****ing great movie agreed

i dunno about actors with great looks
i find actors who are regarded as not being good looking usually are more interesting
Paul Giammati
Jack Black and Toni Collette for example

botankus
So Gilly didn't melt? Are you sure because I'd bet the farm on it.

vintageSW77
whos gilly

.Dance_Inside.
I think Brandon Rouths face is perfect...maybe a little too perfect stick out tongue
IMO

vintageSW77
hes a great SUPERMAN

Britrogue
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, I was meaning to tell you this. Last Friday I took a personal holiday and watched Indiana Jones. Now I know you like Raiders better but it's the only one of them I have a copy of lying around the house. Also, before I get teased here, I did not take the day off just to watch the movie. stick out tongue

I haven't seen the movie in probably 10 years and I forgot just how great it was. The special effects are amazing considering the time (wouldn't be that good nowadays), and I loved the rail car roller coaster scene. Also, I thought of you during the scene when Indy shows up for dinner at the Palace. I will bet a huge amount of money that you practically melted when that scene began and he showed up in his slick suit with the rugged, sexy adventurer look going on. Am I right?

Ahhhh.....the Temple Of Doom...... eek!
Harrison had to undergo months of severe training before filming began to make him look younger than he did in Raiders (Temple was a prequel). Let me tell you something. I melt more when his shirt gets ripped. drool

Anyway, on the subject of special effects, I couldn't have said it better myself. I've always said that the opening of the Ark at the end of Raiders was a Cinematic masterpiece considering the year it was made, and if they were to try and recreate that now, it would be severely ballsed up by CGI. mad

Now for something I made very quickly in the interests of being a sad fangirl. laughing Happy Dance

drewbiefan
DREWWlaughing out loud
Although i think all celebs are uniquely pretty anyway. Especially when they load themselves in makeup.

Storm
Eva Green.

drewbiefan
Whomessed?

Storm

drewbiefan
Yes she is really pretty! has similar eyes to me laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sodo
Jessica Alba

ToMacco
Jessica Alba definatly has one of the best bodies.Jumpy

Right now I have a thing for Amanda Bynes.

Phazon
These girls I personally think have attractive faces.

Jessica Alba
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Alexis Bledel
Rachel McAdams
Allison Mack
Michelle Tratchenburg
Christina Milian
Mena Suvari
Jennifer Love Hewitt

ToMacco
Lindsay Lohan used to be hot until she got all coked out.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ToMacco
Right now I have a thing for Amanda Bynes.

droolio

Xandico
Josh Holloway is the hottest but he always looks better with the long hair and the stubble he has for Sawyer in Lost love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.