Televangelist and a funny clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
http://www.break.com/index/let_the_bodys_hit_the_floor.html

Jokes aside, how do so many people take this kind of "David Cooperfiled" like religion serious? Touching someone on the forehead causing them to fall, convulse and speak gibberish is proof of a higher power? Seriously?

debbiejo
WOW.........

Storm
It' s despicable. They prey on the elderly, the vulnerable, the sick, the dying, the mentally handicapped.

Lord Urizen
That's what Evangelism has become. A business.

Boris
Hahahaha what a joke!

It's insane the amount of people that go to these freak shows.

Bardock42
A very weird...thing.

debbiejo
Honest to god ..that looks like my step mother in the very beginning..the blond.......and she watches this guy all the time........She like worships him.

On another note. I've read that everyone has energy that can be used and passed along. Though zealots show theirs more it because their belief is very strong. They think they are doing it in Jesus name, but infact if could be done in NO NAME.....

If anyone was wondering I one time experienced this passing out/falling down, and there was nothing special about it. I thought it just felts like an energy wave, or shove, or a zapping of your energy...It was common at my one church growing up.....I always wondered what it would feel like to be touched by god like the others, but when it happened to me, I was very disappointed....This is it, I thought, ...God touches you and there is NO emotion or anything to it..........

Robtard
Could it be possible you merely feinted or had a dizzy spell? Low blood sugar etc. etc. etc.

debbiejo
Nope. And as I said it was very very common in the pentecostal church where I went....But as I said, to me there was absolutely nothing special about it.....It's all energy mind thing. Like walking on coals and such..

But I am glad it did happen to me, because now I know it was not a god thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.