The KMC Society: Villains United: A New World Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Guy
Yes, the Syndicate have finally fallen after 8 1/2 great months and even now I await the thread's closure. But now, a new order is rising in place of the old alliance. An order of villains, with a vengeance, lead by a ruling council of founders... we are the KMC Society!
We intend to have a council of 5 leaders, and so far 4 have been confirmed: myself, Sam Z, Scarecrow756 and Smiley8. We await the final potential founder's verdict.
In this alliance you may represent any villain from across manistream comics- Marvel, DC and Image are the preferred universes. If a member wishes to join, the council shall vote and perhaps test the would-be member.
We aim to avoid the Syndicate's ultimate downfall- organisation (or lack of it) and so we shall keep a close rule with all 5 of us.
Anyone who wishes to join, either post here or PM one of the Council Members. I will try to read every post made in this thread (I managed to do so when there was about 10 to 20 pages a day in the Syndicate thread!)
And so, thus far our members are (hopefully to be joined by Juggernaut66666)...
Myself as Superman's deadliest foe and the lord of Apokalips: Darkseid!

Super Guy
Sam Z, my oldest ally at the syndicate and my first ever recruit, is the lethal....
VENOM!

Super Guy
Scarecrow756, another great friend, is the Master of Fear himself...

THE SCARECROW!

Super Guy
And finally Smiley8 is the insane puzzle king himself: THE RIDDLER!

smiley8
Looking good, this team will bring the great old qualities that held the syndicate together with new EVIL traits that will make this team the greatest and most powerful on KMC!!

Super Guy
MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, let us find recruits! the Society must grow to be as mighty as the syndicate once were!

Super Guy
Bump. ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarecrow756
Evening Guys how are we all? Day One is looking good already.

juggernaut66666
Welcome Mr Freeze
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/1742/clancybrownthebatmanfremo6.jpg

Howard_Jones
So, you're the same stuff, different thread?

Laaaaame.

Sam Z
Just wait till Nataku comes here...big grin

Looks good, Nick.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
So, you're the same stuff, different thread?

Laaaaame. No, we're not the same stuff. This is an attempt at a more organised team etc... and that could be classified as bashing, Howard...

boriquaking55
RESPECK MY STILT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Stiltman/StiltManNasty.gif

Super Guy
Is this genuine?

Super Guy
Ahh... BUMP! come on, people...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Super Guy
Ahh... BUMP! come on, people...

laughing out loud

Super Guy
*Proceeds to slit wrists*

invisiblewoman
no . . . dont do it sad sorry your new team isn't working and i wish you the best of luck!

Sam Z
I hope, Nick you're not dead yet.sad
Should I slit my wrists as well?

invisiblewoman
way to be a team member!

Sam Z
Team turning into a cult.
Mass suicide as an outcome. lol

Super Guy
Yep. Harakiri or something...

Scarecrow756
Evening people, how are we all? How come you guys don`t come on anymore???

Super Guy
Work and stuff

Scarecrow756
Work and stuff

Yep been busy here to with stuff.

Super Guy
'Tis the pre- Christmas rush!

bigbran
MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, let us find recruits! the Society must grow to be as mighty as the syndicate once were! I don't mean to be a dick, but why did you start a new team, trying to be like the old team, when the old team got shut down?

Ya I read it, but couldn't you have tried to organize the other one?
Was it too many pages or something? What happens when this thread gets disorganized?

smiley8
Man....you think too much...... just go with the flow smokin'

Super Guy
LOL... and when you say disorganised... 200 and something pages or something... it was kinda insane...

TricksterPriest
http://oneshot.anifics.com/xmen/apocstorm.jpg

APOCALYPSE TAKE NOTICE OF YOUR MINISCULE EFFORTS! I SHALL AID YOU IN YOUR DESTRUCTIVE AMBITIONS! SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!

I was bored, figured this group was cool. So, can I join? Also, check out this ungodly cool smilie. apocalypse

Super Guy
a) Very cool smilie
b) I have seen that you are highly knowledgeable, you are allowed in on prohibitory basis until I can get 2 more of the council to accept you!

TricksterPriest
thanks dude. Btw, calling you miniscule? Two words. In-Character. Apoc has one of the biggest god complexes in comic history. Of course he'd say that. Thanks for the probationary membership. thumb up

Super Guy
Oh, I know... just retorting... its kinda fairer than Omega Effecting you... which would be pretty pointless... welcome aboard, as I can't really see any objections, though I have been wrong... smile
Don't suppose you have any friends etc. who might join the team? Our old mates are mostly gone, banned or in other teams by now... LOL. sad

TricksterPriest
I'll look into it. Glad to be on board. Lol. I actually would have prefered the omega effect. Apoc would have a halfway decent chance against current DS. DS at his best? Not sure.

Super Guy
LOL... Darkseid at his best would actually probably be the version in JLU when he's all Brainiaced up... and welcome aboard, TP. You have so far got 4 votes of 4 from the council, meaning you are officially in the Society as the mighty Apocalypse!

smiley8
Welcome, nice to have you join us!

juggernaut66666
Bye guys! Im going away for a few days Merry Christmas to everyone!

Super Guy
Bye and a merry Christmas to you too, my friend!

TricksterPriest
Sweet! I'm in. apocalypse APOCALYPSE DECLARES A NEW DAY OF EVIL IS DAWNING! SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!

Happy holidays dude. So, could Apoc beat Darkseid with good writing? I mean the one at his best, I know he could beat the one Supes KOed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Super Guy
Full- power Darkseid's pretty mean. I fear I don't know much about Apoc... but he couldn't survive the Omega Effect, I should think...

SpunkySmurph
Whats the Society's ruling on being in multiple teams?

TricksterPriest
Ditto. I'm also on the KMC mutants. But I might side with you guys over them. Their thread has deteriorated into a discussion on heavy metal bands. And not good bands like Maiden. Shitty bands like Tenebrous and Slipknot.

Edit: Also, we need to come up with a cool group sig. Or if not that, can someone make me an Apoc Sig?

Sam Z
Wellcome TricksterPriest, nice to have you here.

Happy birthday smilie8!!!!!

TricksterPriest
Good to be here, Sam. Good to be here. So, can anyone help me out with the tournament Evangel is hosting? I'm on msn messenger, check my profile for the address. I picked Apoc for my herald and people won't shut up about shit like the table. apocalypse APOCALYPSE DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE A TABLE COMING WITHIN HIS VICINITY! I AM OUTRAGED AT ASSERTATIONS THAT 'CLASSIC' THOR COMES EVEN CLOSE TO MY MAJESTY! SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!

What he said. Come on, classic Thor? No way Apoc goes down to him. Villains United, assemble!!! Please? geek wink

Edit: forgot something. Happy Birthday smilie8. many happy returns.

TricksterPriest
Changed my avatar and title. Any word on that help?

Super Guy
Erm... we're not the KMC Syndicate any more... but good... and Juggs66666 is trying to make us a team sig, methinks!

Super Guy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ditto. I'm also on the KMC mutants. But I might side with you guys over them. Their thread has deteriorated into a discussion on heavy metal bands. And not good bands like Maiden. Shitty bands like Tenebrous and Slipknot.

Edit: Also, we need to come up with a cool group sig. Or if not that, can someone make me an Apoc Sig? Wit... the KMC Mutants suck already? Man... that's actually a shame...

Martian_mind
Well i guess the illuminati will tolerate your existence.

Psyquis52
Good luck on your team blokes. big grin

Here's a song to help your progression
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5qLF9qzZo&NR

Super Guy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well i guess the illuminati will tolerate your existence. Or maybe we'll tolerate your existence, considering the Society's roots go back to the Syndicate, who in turn were formed a long time pre- Illuminati... smile

Martian_mind
Age is no measure of power,you oldies need to move over for the young blood!!!!starwars

Super Guy
Oh, yeah? HUH!? HUH!? You wanna taste some Omega Effect, pal!? Come on then... wanna take this outside!? Raaah... *gulp*

Martian_mind
Sure but mind if i bring the martian tribe with me?because you know each one of us >then supes and hes been kicken your ass up and down the universe for the last 10 years.

Psyquis52
Why do I get the feeling I've seen all this before?

Psyquis52
Sure but mind if i bring the martian tribe with me?because you know each one of us >then supes and hes been kicken your ass up and down the universe for the last 10 years. Alright I can't let that one sit quietly.

Darkseid has take Supes butt down more times than not and he darn well should. The guy IMO is on a different level. big grin

Everyone in DC loses to Superman at one point or another. Even Specter. EVEN MARTIAN MANHUNTER!! stick out tongue

Martian_mind
When has MM ever lost to supes in a fair 1on1 fight?

Super Guy
MUAH HA... *omega effects Martian*
The End. smile

Martian_mind
Tell me can your OE effect me if my mass is in another dimension?

Psyquis52
Tell me can your OE effect me if my mass is in another dimension?

He got you with that one though. That will have to stick. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Martians>then all>then DCU's new Apocalypse

smiley8
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Birthday Sam Happy Dance Happy Dance

Scarecrow756
Welcome TricksterPriest to the team its great to have you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM Z AND SMILEY8!!!!!!!!!!

Super Guy
Tell me can your OE effect me if my mass is in another dimension? Ouch... daaaaaaaaaaamn...

Super Guy
Ah, yes... happy birthday to Sam and Smiley...

Rewmac
Another evil team...Be gone or fqace the consequences...The power of the Green Lantern Corps big grin big grin big grin Heyyya what's up guys?

Martian_mind
Apokolips shall bend before my Wrath.

(and happy birthday)

Rewmac
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO HAVE BIRTHDAY SMILEY8 AND MY OLD PAL SAM Z

smiley8
Thanks people, although my head is still sore after last nights shenanigans!!! beer

Super Guy

(and happy birthday) No... I don't think so... can MM make physical contact when he's in his phantom-like form... 'cos if not, you'll have to face me sooner or later... MUAH HA HA!

TricksterPriest
apocalypse APOCALYPSE SHALL REIGN SUPREME OVER THIS SO-CALLED 'ILLUMINATI' ! I CAN SOLO YOUR INSIGNIFIGANT MARTIANS! I ALSO RESENT BEING COMPARED TO DCU! I AM UNIQUE! I AM ETERNAL! SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!

Martian_mind
Jonn is what Apoc wants to be when he grows up fool,Oh and super i can turn intangible and invisible float up to you and turn my hand solid whilst its stuck in your head.gunsmilie

TricksterPriest
Apoc has total control over his body and molecular structure. J'onn can't touch him unless he wants him to. Apoc also has forcefields, teleportation, psi-powers, not to mention energy manipulation and absorbtion. So....how does J'onn pose a threat to En Sabah Nur again? cool

Martian_mind
Jonn has total control over his molecular structure,enough strength to move a third of the earth,enough speed to go around the entire earth and smash giant towers in the time it took a person to draw breath,he can turn invisible, intangible has eye beams powerful enough to hurt despero and superman,telekinesis and a supersonic scream .Oh as a side note he also is telepathically superior to xavier and can grant wishes so tell me what is Apoc planning to do? cool

Entity
IS OUR ASSISTANCE NEEDED Martian_mind ???
gunsmilierobottomcattanksorcerer

Martian_mind
The martians have it covered oh great one,no need for you to dirty your hands with these.....insects.

Entity
The martians have it covered oh great one,no need for you to dirty your hands with these.....insects.

Very Well! We believed you could handle it. However, if for any reason circumstances should change, we will be there.

Martian_mind
I will hold out as long as i can oh great leaderstarwars

TricksterPriest
Nonono. This is nuts. You're saying Martian Manhunter is powerful enough to beat Apoc? Fernus yes, regular, no. All Apoc has to do is set a nice sized fire around martian and he's screwed.

Martian_mind
Jonn has gotten over fire kid,He recently took a full napalm bomband got straight back up,he also waded through a flamethrower of batmans.Plus all jonn has to do is throw a table at apoc.

TricksterPriest
Oh screw you.... stick out tongue That table was chock full of PIS goodness and you know it. So what's stopping Apoc from enjoying burning stuff down? the guy is something of an anarchist. Besides, this new immunity to fire except 'with psychic signigance' seems like a cop-out.

Martian_mind
batman was attacking jonn in anger and suspicion so emotional doesnt matter anymore pal.

Super Guy
So, basically J'onn is immortal? And can his intangibility allow him to avoid the OE?

TricksterPriest
There's something wrong about the way they're wanking J'onn right now. I liked the Fernus arc, but eliminating his weakness except in some vague PISish way? nuh uh. Doesn't fit.

Martian_mind
Well trying to enhance Apocalypse to a decent threat by merging him with cyclops is a very Pisish method.

TricksterPriest
Bullshit. He was a huge threat before they tried to turn him into Cyclopalypse. He was just very badly written. Manhunter is nothing to Apoc. I agree that Cyclopalypse sucked though. Lame ass appearence. Sucker was pretty powerful though.

Martian_mind
Manhunter is nothing to Apoc?Manhunter is one of the most underwritten characters in comics as well,but the differnce between him and Apocalypse is that he is not a jobber on this board,whereas Many people still diss Apoc.

Super Guy
People underestimate Apoc a lot, and both MM and Apoc have been screwed over by so many writers....
But try to keep this friendly peoplle.... please...?

Martian_mind
Very well super guy i will take my leave for now as i enjoy friendly,not angry debates.But mess with the Illuminati i will be back stick out tongue

Scarecrow756
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE FELLOW KMC SOCIETY MEMBERS

Super Guy
Errr... Happy Christmas Eve... that's a little overkill, don't ya think? laughing out loud

Sam Z
Originally posted by smiley8
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Birthday Sam Happy Dance Happy Dance
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Welcome TricksterPriest to the team its great to have you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM Z AND SMILEY8!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, yes... happy birthday to Sam and Smiley...

(and happy birthday)

Originally posted by Rewmac
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO HAVE BIRTHDAY SMILEY8 AND MY OLD PAL SAM Z

Thanks everyone!!!

Originally posted by smiley8
Thanks people, although my head is still sore after last nights shenanigans!!! beer

I see what you mean, buddy.frusty big grin

Super Guy
laughing Hi, kids!

TricksterPriest
happy birthday Sam Z. happy holidays guys.

Super Guy
Yeah! I'm the first to wish everyone a very happy Christmas!
Happy Christmas, guys! Happy Dance rock

Martian_mind
and im the first non-member to wish you all a merry christmas Happy Dance eek!

smiley8
Merry Xmas everyone!! big grin

Super Guy
Hey, Smiley! Merry Chrimbo! So, anyone getting anything good?

juggernaut66666
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm leaving for another few days..

Super Guy
Adios, amigo! see ya whenever...

Sam Z
happy birthday Sam Z. happy holidays guys.

Thanks, mate.

Super Guy
So, 'sup with the Society? And Trickster, we're the Society not the Syndicate... smile

TricksterPriest
nothing much going on. I fixed the title. I need some heavy duty feat scans for apoc and something to justify putting Omega Red as part of my team.

Here's the team I drafted for Evangel's tournament.

Herald: Apocalypse (cap is Surfer)
Enhanced meta: Violator, Omega Red (Cap is War Machine)
Meta: Venom, Death Gambit (Cap is Venom)
Street level: Prometheus, Nyssa Al Ghul (Cap is Captain America)

So, I need some help. Advice on who I shouldn't have picked, strats, the works. Please?

Super Guy
Nyssa Al Ghul? Does she actually have many scans? She should be a challenge... didn't she only ever appear in Death and the Maidens? I never read that though soit may be solid feats for her as far as I know...

TricksterPriest
Nyssa was kind of a last minute pick, there was a requirement that I use at least one woman. Plus, I figured Prometheus was baller enough Nyssa wouldn't matter as much. Batman: Death of the maidens? Ok, what issue number is that? or is a separate book? Any advice on the others?

invisiblewoman
glad to see your new team is picking up big grin

ThePittman
pitt_ninja

TricksterPriest
Read the sig, there's a new mutant in town. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/apocalypse.gif "I declare that the KMC society shall rise again. SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!" *titanic effort bump* "ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE ME!"

Scarecrow756
Read the sig, there's a new mutant in town. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/apocalypse.gif "I declare that the KMC society shall rise again. SO SAYS APOCALYPSE!" *titanic effort bump* "ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE ME!"

ROCK ON DUDE, ROCK ON, WE SHALL RISE AGAIN rock

Martian_mind
Hey tricker, nice sig.

smiley8
what a cool sig!

TricksterPriest
Thanks. Icejaw is a true artist. My tourney bout is today. a 3-way match, and I've got the strongest telepath in the match. I posted my team a few posts above this one. Apoc ftw.

Super Guy
How'd the tourny match go, trickster? And hi, y'all... I'm off to visit family until Tuesday!

Super Guy
Hey tricker, nice sig. Just pointing out that you've misuesd the word "whom" under your sig... it should say "Rewmac, WHO I shall love for all Eternity"... smile

pantysniffer
So, 'sup with the Society? And Trickster, we're the Society not the Syndicate... smile

Intereesting maybe there was a Syndicate once but how would Trickster know that......... Unless. smile

This forum is just so funny.

rock

pantysniffer

Interesting maybe there was a Syndicate once but how would Trickster know that......... Unless. smile

rock

Super Guy
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Interesting maybe there was a Syndicate once but how would Trickster know that......... Unless. smile

rock zOMG! He's a sock! z0mg! Let's all run around screaming! Nah... this forum's only big enough for the one blatant sock and that's Howard_jones/ Beta Ray Howard! And anyway, Trickster could have just read the opening post... roll eyes (sarcastic)

pantysniffer
zOMG! He's a sock! z0mg! Let's all run around screaming! Nah... this forum's only big enough for the one blatant sock and that's Howard_jones/ Beta Ray Howard! And anyway, Trickster could have just read the opening post... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is Beta Ray Howard a sock then? confused of someone called MArcus? Is he blatant?

Relax smile

Super Guy
Sure he's a sock. Didn't you know? I must confess to having been told but... having looked since, its fairly obvious. The mods can't do anything. sad

pantysniffer
Sure he's a sock. Didn't you know? I must confess to having been told but... having looked since, its fairly obvious. The mods can't do anything. sad

Why can't these mods do anything?

TricksterPriest
First off, I looked through a few pages of the old KMC syndicate (which was a better name IMO), 2nd, Nvrbeenthagirl is the only sock I know. The tournament match has been moved to after new years. I still need strats. Please help.

Sam Z
Hppy NEW YEAR everybody!!!
It's 2007 here already.
Health, Happyness and LOVE to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TricksterPriest
9 1/2 hours or so to go here, happy new year guys. Happy Dance rock

juggernaut66666
Happy New Year guys!!!!!!

Scarecrow756
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS rock ninja smart zorro smile big grin cool

Super Guy
Happy January 2nd! w00t! smile Happy Dance rock

Super Guy
If anyone's ineterested, have a little proof that Marcus is Beta Ray Howard. This site is Howard's website but look at the administrator's profile... complete with Beta Ray Bill sig...

http://z9.************.com/The_Avengers_Mansion/index.php?showuser=1

Now who might he be...? laughing

Super Guy
Oh, bollocks. The censored bit says "invasion free" (one word)

juggernaut66666
Here you go Nick. I know it is not the one you requested but I couldn't find any good renders sad
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2474/darkseidrt1.jpg

Darker version
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3783/darkseidsq0.jpg

Ichigo66666
If anyone's ineterested, have a little proof that Marcus is Beta Ray Howard. This site is Howard's website but look at the administrator's profile... complete with Beta Ray Bill sig...

You mean Invision Free?

So, they have Beta Ray Bill sigs, he is popular. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Super Guy
thanks, Juggs... and the fact that howard is Marcus is as certain as the fact that he was dayscribe or TS...

TricksterPriest
*expands to 100 ft. tall* RARGH!!!!! *heaves thread from the depths and throws it to the first page* YOU CANNOT STOP THE APOCALYPSE! Respect 'Classic' Apoc! apocalypse

Super Guy
*Makes wisecrack, then realises he's Darkseid and Omega Effects somebody*

Sam Z
Sup guys! Exams are over and I'm back!

Scarecrow756
Hi guys back after ages. How are we all???

Sam Z
Well... 20 days and we are still on the same page...sad

invisiblewoman
*Makes wisecrack, then realises he's Darkseid and Omega Effects somebody*

hey super guy i like your sig big grin

TricksterPriest
Don't worry Z. We'll do our part. Btw, I lost my match. People weren't willing to believe Apoc&Violator could mindrape Silver Surfer (classic). cry

On the upside, I got to find how just how much of a OG Apoc is. He's freaking awesome. I also found out that the Wildstorm universe and magicians are vastly overpowered. Stupid Mordo...... stick out tongue Next time I do a tourny, I'm taking....DR. STRANGE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH! pimp This megalomaniacal moment was brought to you by the 'Save Apoc' comittee. Save Apoc before he jobs again. if you don't we will send him to step on your house and mindrape you. chair Save Apoc, or we won't save you..... shifty big grin

KMC Society rules!

"V"

Nick, You suck sad

By Crom!
Would I make a good villian on KMC?

smile

TricksterPriest
Probably, but you'd have to use someone besides Conan. He's too much of a hero to qualify.

By Crom!
Probably, but you'd have to use someone besides Conan. He's too much of a hero to qualify.

So you see the villian iin me then smile "Who's really really evil", paraphrase of Zoolander. How about Jonny Bates.

TricksterPriest
Kinda obscure, but seems good to me. Be prepared to convince people and post feats though. PM Sam Z about joining, he's basically in charge.

By Crom!
Kinda obscure, but seems good to me. Be prepared to convince people and post feats though. PM Sam Z about joining, he's basically in charge.

Cool Jonny Bates murdered about 20,000 people in London it all started when the villain, in this case Johnny Bates, is finally returned to existence because of the very cruelty (his own rape in a school for orphans jumping immediately to mind) of his fellow human beings. A fine statement: We don't need supervillains to make the world a worser place.

Jonny then proceeds to rampage through London with a destructive zeal the likes of which had never been seen before in comics. Truly, if a world were to exist with super-beings in it, their battles would be more ferocious than anything seen in a DC or Marvel comic. What this says is that human beings are fragile creatures. And when Johnny Bates begins his path of destruction through London, we see exactly how fragile we are. Totleben renders every panel in intense detail, working through the pathology of Bates' mind. Miracleman and Bates fight to the bone, and when Bates reverts back to his human form, Miracleman is forced to dispatch Bates forever.

Some of Bate's feats, according to the text he exhausts all cruelties known to man earl in the afternoon and then creates his own. Including but not limited to, flying allong at superspeed ripping limbs from people by the dozen and raining them back on people. Skinning people alive at superspeed and hanging the skins on washing lines so fast the people skinned haven't died and can see there own skin on the line etc.

smile Bad enough for you.

He piles thousands of headless bodies in the Thames and turns the river red with blood.

TricksterPriest
............scared YIKES. This guy is scary. Like I said, PM Sam Z. I hate to ask, but, scans? I may regret that.....

By Crom!
............scared YIKES. This guy is scary. Like I said, PM Sam Z. I hate to ask, but, scans? I may regret that.....

I can do some scans for you if you like.

In fact watch this space.

Oh yes, he's the most scary of all. Probably Wednesday.

smile

Sam Z
Don't worry Z. We'll do our part. Btw, I lost my match. People weren't willing to believe Apoc&Violator could mindrape Silver Surfer (classic). cry

On the upside, I got to find how just how much of a OG Apoc is. He's freaking awesome. I also found out that the Wildstorm universe and magicians are vastly overpowered. Stupid Mordo...... stick out tongue Next time I do a tourny, I'm taking....DR. STRANGE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH! pimp This megalomaniacal moment was brought to you by the 'Save Apoc' comittee. Save Apoc before he jobs again. if you don't we will send him to step on your house and mindrape you. chair Save Apoc, or we won't save you..... shifty big grin

KMC Society rules!

laughing You should open a fund or something. "Support Apoc" big grin
The money we'll collect will be used to buy out KMC forum and to close all teams except KMC Society! evil face
MUAHAHA!

Sam Z
Originally posted by By Crom!
Cool Jonny Bates murdered about 20,000 people in London it all started when the villain, in this case Johnny Bates, is finally returned to existence because of the very cruelty (his own rape in a school for orphans jumping immediately to mind) of his fellow human beings. A fine statement: We don't need supervillains to make the world a worser place.

Jonny then proceeds to rampage through London with a destructive zeal the likes of which had never been seen before in comics. Truly, if a world were to exist with super-beings in it, their battles would be more ferocious than anything seen in a DC or Marvel comic. What this says is that human beings are fragile creatures. And when Johnny Bates begins his path of destruction through London, we see exactly how fragile we are. Totleben renders every panel in intense detail, working through the pathology of Bates' mind. Miracleman and Bates fight to the bone, and when Bates reverts back to his human form, Miracleman is forced to dispatch Bates forever.

Some of Bate's feats, according to the text he exhausts all cruelties known to man earl in the afternoon and then creates his own. Including but not limited to, flying allong at superspeed ripping limbs from people by the dozen and raining them back on people. Skinning people alive at superspeed and hanging the skins on washing lines so fast the people skinned haven't died and can see there own skin on the line etc.

smile Bad enough for you.

He piles thousands of headless bodies in the Thames and turns the river red with blood.

Thanks! I won't be able to sleep for a whole week! mad

If you really want joint PM me or Superguy. smile

Super Guy
Kinda obscure, but seems good to me. Be prepared to convince people and post feats though. PM Sam Z about joining, he's basically in charge. Ahem... *stands menacingly in front of trickster with his arms behind his back*

Super Guy
Originally posted by By Crom!
I can do some scans for you if you like.

In fact watch this space.

Oh yes, he's the most scary of all. Probably Wednesday.

smile Well, you have my votes... you definitely seems sadistic enough... smile

Scarecrow756
Hey all Society Members how are we all today??? smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>