The Comicbook Awards 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof Yahman
Draco did this last year (Copied from Wizard I might add), and i cant be arsed to use the search engine to see if its been done again ..... anyway

The KMC'ers goes to .....

Best Writer : Geoff Johns (For writing the crisis, and virtually every other D.C. book at the moment)

Best Ongoing : The Runaways, I was going to give this to Superman, but i read the last 12 issues of the Runaways and decided to change my mind. Plus its actually out on time, always.

Worst Ongoing: Mann, hasn't the OYL flash just been absolutely CRAP ?

Best Bi monthly (only fair we had one, seeing as most of the best books are bi monthlies): the Ultimates (the run has contained two of my favourite issues ever published, pitty its never out on time).

Best Mini series : The Eternal (Although Annihilation comes a close second)

Worst Mini: Has to be between Drax and the Sentry's.

Best character/good guy : Sentry ... Na only joking, Has to go too Superman. The revamp in his three books have made his, one of the most interesting books around.

Best Villain : Iron man .... what a BASTARD, he pips 'Super Emo' to the line.

Best Newcomer:Vulcan I suppose, Not very many new characters this year, although Khyber (From Superman) looks to be something cool.

Best 'Come back'/Revamp: Superboy 'Emo' Prime.

Best Moment : Oh my god there have been so many, we have had Wolverine getting to know his more feminine side in Astonishing, we've had Ultimate Hawk-eye killing people with his finger nails in Ultimates, we've had Spider man reveal himself and we've had both Thor's Ultimates. I loved how Quicksilver killed 'Hurricane' in Ultimates and Black Adams 'finger of death' in Infinite Crisis. But my favourite moment by far, has to go to the 'The biggest mistake u made, was that you didn't let the Joker play', i.e. when Joker killed Alex Luthor in IC number 7.

Greatest W.T.F. moment : Sentry kissing the void in the last issue of his terrible mini.

Best Revelation: Code Lightning, Thor's return.

What We are looking forward to in 2007: T.Bolts written by Warren Ellis and 52's revelation.

Howard_Jones
You have been reported for socking. Please enjoy your banning.

Prof Yahman
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You have been reported for socking. Please enjoy your banning.

Im pretty sure that i wont be banned , especially if u reported me to Digi. And i have decided i dont really like u very much, and that u probably have a very sad life. Good day ! smile

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Prof Yahman
Im pretty sure that i wont be banned , especially if u reported me to Digi. And i have decided i dont really like u very much, and that u probably have a very sad life. Good day ! smile

A person who takes the time to give awards to people on a comic forum says someone else has a sad life?

Hello Pot. My name is Kettle. Are you going to call me black?

willRules
laughing

Howard_Jones
And that's 1 for Howard, 0 for Yahman.

Scoobless
Hello Pot. My name is Kettle. Are you going to call me black?

I think the pot got accused of being racist last time he called the kettle black ... from now on the kettle is african american

no expression

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think the pot got accused of being racist last time he called the kettle black ... from now on the kettle is african american

no expression

And will now get his own country and a comic by Reginald Hudlin where white pots with hoods and ebony blades for the kettle to steal.

Then he can accuse Iron Man of being a racist.

NiņoAraņa
wow...this was random and also

H_J that was a dick move erm

Howard_Jones

NiņoAraņa
nah actually...nevermind i read his posts before and he was the one being a dick....

no worries to you..smile

Galan007
meh, don't feel bad H J...

I reported him too.

no expression

Dinalfos
Reported for what? I don't get it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Reported for what? He was a sock.

no expression

juggernaut66666
Reported for what? I don't get it.
Being a sock?

manorastroman
but yahman is the good kind of sock. the funny kind.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Galan007
He was a sock.

no expression

confused

Is that slang or anything?

invisiblewoman
now how did you guys know he was a sock i had no clue that time?

Galan007
confused

Is that slang or anything? He was already perma-banned, and he came back uninvited.

Scoobless
And will now get his own country and a comic by Reginald Hudlin where white pots with hoods and ebony blades for the kettle to steal.

Then he can accuse Iron Man of being a racist.

Uh ... what? .... who is Reginald Hudlin?

confused

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
Uh ... what? .... who is Reginald Hudlin?

confused http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Hudlin

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Prof Yahman

OWNED!

Look at him now. laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
OWNED!

Look at him now. laughing out loud

lol. No kidding. And I didn't even do anything...the other mods took care of this one.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.