Galactus vs Juggernaut: No Cosmic Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
I had a question that wasn't answered in the Comic Book Questions thread. Who would win in a Hand to Hand combat? Can Galactus punch Juggernaut and move him? I figure that Galactus is higher than Cyttorak so he should be able to, but what do you guys think?

Soljer
Galactus with no cosmic powers, hm?

You mean Galan, then?

Juggernaut smears him. stick out tongue.

Galan007
Originally posted by supervenom
I had a question that wasn't answered in the Comic Book Questions thread. Who would win in a Hand to Hand combat? Can Galactus punch Juggernaut and move him? I figure that Galactus is higher than Cyttorak so he should be able to, but what do you guys think? Ummm, the reason Galactus>Cytorrak is BECAUSE he has the power cosmic...

Without it Big G reverts back to his mortal form.

Juggs ftw.

supervenom
Originally posted by Galan007
Ummm, the reason Galactus>Cytorrak is BECAUSE he has the power cosmic...

Without it Big G reverts back to his mortal form.

Juggs ftw.

Sorry let me rephrase it. I know that Galactus is cosmic, but I meant he doesn't use powers like Beams and such, but just uses his physical being , like punches, kicks, swats, etc.

bigbran
Originally posted by supervenom
Sorry let me rephrase it. I know that Galactus is cosmic, but I meant he doesn't use powers like Beams and such, but just uses his physical being , like punches, kicks, swats, etc. Well... he absolutely destroys Juggernaut.

Even if for some odd reason that Galactus couldn't hurt him, Juggernaut is doing nothing to G.

Galactus could punt him to the other side of the universe, or he just smashes him defenseless.
In my opinion, Galactus would even KO him, and hurt him bad.

Stupid Rookie
I think this is actually an interesting topic. I have opten wondered about people who are above Cyttorak and them fighting Juggs. I mean the power to be able to not be stopped comes from C so if C is out matched then who would win.

I think G kills him.

King Kandy
Just remember, Galactus can still use his powers, but only in a physical, strength enhancing way.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... he absolutely destroys Juggernaut.

Even if for some odd reason that Galactus couldn't hurt him, Juggernaut is doing nothing to G.

Galactus could punt him to the other side of the universe, or he just smashes him defenseless.
In my opinion, Galactus would even KO him, and hurt him bad.

I disagree. If Galactus and Classic Juggernaut were to battle with merely physical means, I would see it as a stalemate. There's really nothing Galactus could do to damage Juggy in a fight fight. And well, vice versa.

B dot Rob
You don't think Galactus is above some silly Cytorrak enchantment?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I disagree. If Galactus and Classic Juggernaut were to battle with merely physical means, I would see it as a stalemate. There's really nothing Galactus could do to damage Juggy in a fight fight. And well, vice versa.
Really? Juggs has a fraction of Cyttoraks power, and galactus is above Cyttorak himself.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really? Juggs has a fraction of Cyttoraks power, and galactus is above Cyttorak himself.

Yes, I know this. But in a purely physical confrontation? I dunno. I just can't see Galactus actually hurting Juggy at all. Sure, he could probably punt him across the galaxy, but it shouldn't damage him at all. Eh, that's just my opinion.

King Kandy
He could hurt him.

He'd hit him so hard that his puches total energy would be greater then Juggs's enhantment.

DigiMark007
How did Onslaught completely pwn Juggs physically? He ripped the gem out of him or something. And Big G >>>> Onslaught. I have a feeling he could do the same, and his damage would override Cytorrak's protection.

bigbran
I disagree. If Galactus and Classic Juggernaut were to battle with merely physical means, I would see it as a stalemate. There's really nothing Galactus could do to damage Juggy in a fight fight. And well, vice versa. So, you agree that Galactus is lower than a human force field, Smart Hulk's punch, Spider-Woman, a torch, etc?
I don't care if you argue this pis/whatever, Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe, and when he can't hurt a a Cyttorak Avatar that can only stalemate Savage Hulk, and beat a Smart Hulk, then we might have some problems...
And if you want me to be a dink about it... Current Juggs would get killed in one ***** slap.

I still think Classic Juggs gets his ass handed to him, when has Juggs ever faced a physical force as great as Galactus before?

King Kandy
"Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe"

Thats a VERY misinformed opinion there.

Recant it immediatly.

Metalmanx
So, you agree that Galactus is lower than a human force field, Smart Hulk's punch, Spider-Woman, a torch, etc?
I don't care if you argue this pis/whatever, Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe, and when he can't hurt a a Cyttorak Avatar that can only stalemate Savage Hulk, and beat a Smart Hulk, then we might have some problems...
And if you want me to be a dink about it... Current Juggs would get killed in one ***** slap.

I still think Classic Juggs gets his ass handed to him, when has Juggs ever faced a physical force as great as Galactus before?

Eh, alright. I guess I can't really argue this too much. The only reason I've argued this is because I've seen many, many examples of Classic Juggernaut's invulnerability to physical damage. And I just figured that since this is a purely physical confrontation, that it would prove to be ineffective against Juggy. But, eh. Like I said, I guess I'm wrong. I won't lie, I could stand to learn a bit more about Galactus (I already know a pretty decent amount, but apparently I need to bone up on his abilities a bit more).

So uh...Galactus wins this, huh?

Edit: I was always under the assumption that Phoenix is even more powerful than Galactus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DigiMark007
How did Onslaught completely pwn Juggs physically? He ripped the gem out of him or something. And Big G >>>> Onslaught. I have a feeling he could do the same, and his damage would override Cytorrak's protection.

More like

Galactus >x10000000000 Onslaught yes

I mean seriously, the psionic form of the evils of Magneto and Prof. X against the guy who can destroy the remake the universe?!?

bigbran
"Galactus is the most powerful being in the universe"

Thats a VERY misinformed opinion there.

Recant it immediatly. Who besides Phoenix is debateable about this?
Eh, alright. I guess I can't really argue this too much. The only reason I've argued this is because I've seen many, many examples of Classic Juggernaut's invulnerability to physical damage. And I just figured that since this is a purely physical confrontation, that it would prove to be ineffective against Juggy. But, eh. Like I said, I guess I'm wrong. I won't lie, I could stand to learn a bit more about Galactus (I already know a pretty decent amount, but apparently I need to bone up on his abilities a bit more).

So uh...Galactus wins this, huh?

Edit: I was always under the assumption that Phoenix is even more powerful than Galactus. Meh, I can just see him knocking him out. I'll use this as a quick example. He b*tch slapped Surfer, and KOed him.
I know Surfer might not be to close to Juggs, but, still Hulk couldn't even hurt Surfer.

Honestly, I could see him tearing Juggs in half.

She probably is, but she doesn't exactly reside in 616 universe. She may have avatars (those are debateable about power levels), but her main stay is in the White Hot Room.

King Kandy
"Who besides Phoenix is debateable about this?"

Almost every Abstract.

bigbran

Almost every Abstract. Not in the universe.
Eternity is the universe, Death resides in her own dimension, non of the abstracts are in the universe, really.

Evangel94
1. It would depend how recently Galactus has been fed. He's all over the place power wise. Is this really weak Galactus where Thor and Iron Man were able to handle him? Or is this Eternity level Galactus?

&

2. It would depend how much power Cytorakk is giving Juggernaut. Is this 100% Juggernaut where his very punch broke through Dimensional barriers?

3. Besides, in the words of Galactus, "Galactus does not engage in fisticuffs."

King Kandy
Not in the universe.
Eternity is the universe, Death resides in her own dimension, non of the abstracts are in the universe, really.

In-Betweener
The Stranger

That's just for a start.

bigbran
In-Betweener
The Stranger

That's just for a start. You mean the same In-Betweener that stalemated, and then got tossed into Chaos and Order by a weak Galactus?

The same Stranger that got pwned by Galactus's herald?

Ok if that is the start, then I can't wait to see the ending.

King Kandy
You mean the same In-Betweener that stalemated, and then got tossed into Chaos and Order by a weak Galactus?

The same Stranger that got pwned by Galactus's herald?

Ok if that is the start, then I can't wait to see the ending.
In-Betweener was beating Galactus. The Heralds intervened, which caused him to lose.

When did stranger get PWNed by Heralds?

xmarksthespot
The Heralds are technically just extensions of Galactus' power.

bigbran
In-Betweener was beating Galactus. The Heralds intervened, which caused him to lose.

When did stranger get PWNed by Heralds? No, they were stalemating!
Shot for shot. In-Betweener thought he had the edge because he was slowly bringing Galactus into the black hole, in which IB later got thrown into. It was a stalemate, plain and simple.

Surfer? I also said "Galactus's herald", as in one.

Soujaboy
I would like to takes this time to point out that Galactus really does suckshifty. I would also like to take this time to point out that Cyttorak has once already imprisoned Galactus, meaning that Cyttorak at least rivals Galactus in power. When giving Cain the power he did while he was Trion than I see this as a stalemate.

Also, it was never established in the comic that Trion was 100% of Cyttoraks power; just food for thought.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I would like to takes this time to point out that Galactus really does suckshifty. I would also like to take this time to point out that Cyttorak has once already imprisoned Galactus, meaning that Cyttorak at least rivals Galactus in power. When giving Cain the power he did while he was Trion than I see this as a stalemate.

Also, it was never established in the comic that Trion was 100% of Cyttoraks power; just food for thought. The bands of Cyttorak right?
What about the time... Dr Strange, Hulk, Namor, etc, all broke the bands?
Certainly they are higher than Galactus...

I thought Trion was Cyttorak's mortal enemies, that were powering up Juggernaut... not Cy himself.

Also, nowhere in this thread, was it established that this was Trion.

Soujaboy
The bands of Cyttorak right?
What about the time... Dr Strange, Hulk, Namor, etc, all broke the bands?
Certainly they are higher than Galactus...

I thought Trion was Cyttorak's mortal enemies, that were powering up Juggernaut... not Cy himself.

Also, nowhere in this thread, was it established that this was Trion.

No, actually he just trapped him in his realm. Galactus had to resort to make an escape.

It's been established that the power of the bands fluctuates with how focused the wielder is. Meaning that Cyttorak himself has the power to withhold Galactus outside of his realm.

Actually no, Cyttorak himself sent Cain to go destroy the Trion, thats why he was tearing down the dimensional walls.

However he can become as such if need be, especially after it's been established that Cyttorak is constantly in Cain's consciousness ordering him what and what not to do.

King Kandy
No, they were stalemating!
Shot for shot. In-Betweener thought he had the edge because he was slowly bringing Galactus into the black hole, in which IB later got thrown into. It was a stalemate, plain and simple.

Surfer? I also said "Galactus's herald", as in one.
IB had brought Galactus into the center of both realms, where he was stronger then Galactus. Then some Heralds oushed him through so he wouldn't beat galactus.

Surfer can't beat Stranger...

bigbran
IB had brought Galactus into the center of both realms, where he was stronger then Galactus. Then some Heralds oushed him through so he wouldn't beat galactus.

Surfer can't beat Stranger... Ya, in a black hole. That was the center of both realms.
IB also had to be in his highest to fight Galactus.
Hell, it was a hungry Galactus anyway.

The people also fired a beam, in which made it hard for him to balance, then Galactus threw him in.

Now, can you find where either side had it in their favor?

Can't? What has ever been proven about Stranger that he can't beat him? What feats does Stranger have, to disreguard this?

The best Stranger has done against Surfer is stalemate him.

Soujaboy
Ya, in a black hole. That was the center of both realms.
IB also had to be in his highest to fight Galactus.
Hell, it was a hungry Galactus anyway.

The people also fired a beam, in which made it hard for him to balance, then Galactus threw him in.

Now, can you find where either side had it in their favor?

Can't? What has ever been proven about Stranger that he can't beat him? What feats does Stranger have, to disreguard this?

The best Stranger has done against Surfer is stalemate him.

You ignored my earlier post sad

bigbran
No, actually he just trapped him in his realm. Galactus had to resort to make an escape.

It's been established that the power of the bands fluctuates with how focused the wielder is. Meaning that Cyttorak himself has the power to withhold Galactus outside of his realm.

Actually no, Cyttorak himself sent Cain to go destroy the Trion, thats why he was tearing down the dimensional walls.

However he can become as such if need be, especially after it's been established that Cyttorak is constantly in Cain's consciousness ordering him what and what not to do. Hmm... when was this?

Good, does this mean that he has more power than Galactus?
Cy's showings usually have him holding someone. The bands are there for a reason, however, he has shown nothing power wise, for me to think he is on Galactus's power level.

I thought it was the Trions that took control of him...

No, he can't. He can't just turn into him, he would have done that a long time ago, and he didn't even want to be Trion.
Also current Juggernaut is weak. Juggernaut was fighting Cy's control, ordering my ass. That is why he is depowered now.

Soujaboy
Hmm... when was this?

Good, does this mean that he has more power than Galactus?
Cy's showings usually have him holding someone. The bands are there for a reason, however, he has shown nothing power wise, for me to think he is on Galactus's power level.

I thought it was the Trions that took control of him...

No, he can't. He can't just turn into him, he would have done that a long time ago, and he didn't even want to be Trion.
Also current Juggernaut is weak. Juggernaut was fighting Cy's control, ordering my ass. That is why he is depowered now.

Sorcerers Supreme #49, or #50?

No, but it tells me that a full powered or even trion Juggernaut won't be utterly destroyed in this battle.

He's shown nothing power wise? just having his avatar easily destroying dimensional walls is a good enough display of power for me.

Even so, Cyttoraks bands have shown capable of withholding Galactus. It's also been established that Cyttorak is powerful enough to imprison Galactus.

No, but when it's safe to say that Cyttorak can and has given Juggernaut power.

So what, Cyttorak decided he should be and he was. Cyttorak is the dominant persona in Cains mind.

Have you had the chance to reed the two most recent Excalibur's? it's been established that Cyttorak is one of the major reasons for Cain being evil. Hes constantly in his mind giving him opinions and the like.

bigbran
Sorcerers Supreme #49, or #50?

No, but it tells me that a full powered or even trion Juggernaut won't be utterly destroyed in this battle.

He's shown nothing power wise? just having his avatar easily destroying dimensional walls is a good enough display of power for me.

Even so, Cyttoraks bands have shown capable of withholding Galactus. It's also been established that Cyttorak is powerful enough to imprison Galactus.

No, but when it's safe to say that Cyttorak can and has given Juggernaut power.

So what, Cyttorak decided he should be and he was. Cyttorak is the dominant persona in Cains mind.

Have you had the chance to reed the two most recent Excalibur's? it's been established that Cyttorak is one of the major reasons for Cain being evil. Hes constantly in his mind giving him opinions and the like. Ok, I'll check it out.

No, never said it would. Where are you getting this from anyway?
When was Trion intorduced into this thread?

Still saying that, that was the Trions who did it.

His bands were also shown incapable of holding Namor. Cy doesn't just go, oh Namor, I won't give my power to this one. Hell, he didn't even know who was using the bands when he met Strange. This shows that he doesn't just give power.
I'll read the comic, and get back to you.

Wait, where in that comic, did it state that Cy was behind Trion Juggs?

Ya, and if he was, then why doesn't he just turn him into Trion all the time?

Yes, I have, and Juggernaut was also able to fight the suggestions, that is why he was depowered.
Cy only gives suggestions and the like, he doesn't completely control him.

This is also irrelevent, since when has Cy been able to interfere with this thread? Sure he might have supplyed him the power, but this is just like saying that Galactus gives Surfer more power in one of the Surfer threads.

Soujaboy
Ok, I'll check it out.

No, never said it would. Where are you getting this from anyway?
When was Trion intorduced into this thread?

Still saying that, that was the Trions who did it.

His bands were also shown incapable of holding Namor. Cy doesn't just go, oh Namor, I won't give my power to this one. Hell, he didn't even know who was using the bands when he met Strange. This shows that he doesn't just give power.
I'll read the comic, and get back to you.

Wait, where in that comic, did it state that Cy was behind Trion Juggs?

Ya, and if he was, then why doesn't he just turn him into Trion all the time?

Yes, I have, and Juggernaut was also able to fight the suggestions, that is why he was depowered.
Cy only gives suggestions and the like, he doesn't completely control him.

This is also irrelevent, since when has Cy been able to interfere with this thread? Sure he might have supplyed him the power, but this is just like saying that Galactus gives Surfer more power in one of the Surfer threads.

Why would the Trion send Cain to destroy the Trion?

I've already stated that the bands power fluctuate with the wielder focus. If the user isn't focused than it should be easy for him or anyone to break free of the bands.

what sense would it make for the Trion to send the Juggernaut to kill the Trion.

Why didn't Cain kill Spider Man? why didn't Cain kill any of the X men? It's called entertainment.

According to some Juggernaut was possessed during 8th day, so...

When he became a part of Cain's mind. When Surfer is flayed to his skeleton and is instantly restored by the power of his master let me know.

King Kandy
When is this Surfer-Stranger stalemate fight you keep talking about?

bigbran
Why would the Trion send Cain to destroy the Trion?

I've already stated that the bands power fluctuate with the wielder focus. If the user isn't focused than it should be easy for him or anyone to break free of the bands.

what sense would it make for the Trion to send the Juggernaut to kill the Trion.

Why didn't Cain kill Spider Man? why didn't Cain kill any of the X men? It's called entertainment.

According to some Juggernaut was possessed during 8th day, so...

When he became a part of Cain's mind. When Surfer is flayed to his skeleton and is instantly restored by the power of his master let me know. I guess I need to reread it...

Has that ever been stated?

A lot... maybe...

I never said anything about killing them, I said, why doesn't he just turn into Trion all the time, like your letting on.

What, by Cy?

Actually... Morg has been killed and brought back by Galactus, right to a skeleton too.
When is this Surfer-Stranger stalemate fight you keep talking about? About in every one of there fights...

Bentley
Souja just hates Galactus as a concept, he doesnt like to think there are giant powerful people who eat planets and have incredible powers. I admit is as silly as hell, but give Galactus a break, despite the stupid dress he is a powerhouse.

Decay
galactus should win this easy. dont bring up the onslaught thing, that was bad bad writing. onslaught pulled the gem outof juggernaut. the gem had never been there in the first place, and onslaught pulled it out with two fingers, juggernaut has taken thors godforce and actually stood there, he even tried walking against it but the ground caved. so unless onslaughts thumb and forefinger and a great deal stronger than thors godforce its a pretty stupid idea.

juggernaut also had his mind read by psylocke while wearing his helmet. that goes against pretty much every comic the juggernaut has been in. they cant stop him so they have to remove the helmet to attack his mind. the helmut protects it. stupid stupid saga.

anyway, galactus enhances his strength to levels cytorak cant increase juggernauts. or he throws him into space. galactus can fly. it would be a cool fight to see, galactus would have a look of distain on his face the whole way through.

Swanky-Tuna
Surfer flayed Juggernaut down to his skeleton?

Newjak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Surfer flayed Juggernaut down to his skeleton? No Souja was reffering to the moment when D'Spayre using Cain's own power on a weakened Cain took away all of Cain's Flesh. In which of course Cain eventually comes back from.

To my knowledge Cain and Surfer have never fought

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Newjak
No Souja was reffering to the moment when D'Spayre using Cain's own power on a weakened Cain took away all of Cain's Flesh. In which of course Cain eventually comes back from.

To my knowledge Cain and Surfer have never fought

thumb up

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Bentley
Souja just hates Galactus as a concept, he doesnt like to think there are giant powerful people who eat planets and have incredible powers. I admit is as silly as hell, but give Galactus a break, despite the stupid dress he is a powerhouse.

Don't hate him, just not gonna overrate him like posters commonly do. Instead of debating of pure speculation of his power, I base my arguments off of whats been shown and Cyttorak has shown his power rivals the power of Galactus.

grey fox
Galactus will take a pounding for a few seconds then use his strength enhancing abilities to make him class vigillion. Subsequently He crushes Juggs.

supervenom
Originally posted by Decay
galactus should win this easy. dont bring up the onslaught thing, that was bad bad writing. onslaught pulled the gem outof juggernaut. the gem had never been there in the first place, and onslaught pulled it out with two fingers, juggernaut has taken thors godforce and actually stood there, he even tried walking against it but the ground caved. so unless onslaughts thumb and forefinger and a great deal stronger than thors godforce its a pretty stupid idea.

juggernaut also had his mind read by psylocke while wearing his helmet. that goes against pretty much every comic the juggernaut has been in. they cant stop him so they have to remove the helmet to attack his mind. the helmut protects it. stupid stupid saga.

anyway, galactus enhances his strength to levels cytorak cant increase juggernauts. or he throws him into space. galactus can fly. it would be a cool fight to see, galactus would have a look of distain on his face the whole way through.

Wasn't Cyttorak a man and then a huge giant Juggernaut? Did Juggernaut beat Cyttorak fairly, or did he have other enhancements not of Cyttorak?

Reason I am asking is because I find it hard to believe that he could beat a being that gave him a fraction of his power. Ive seen the scans when he took the gem from Cyttorak, but I wasn't sure exactly how powerful he was at that time.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by grey fox
Galactus will take a pounding for a few seconds then use his strength enhancing abilities to make him class vigillion. Subsequently He crushes Juggs.

Cyttorak than makes Juggernaut class eleventy kazillion evil face

Space M ummy
Not in the universe.

not entirely correct. The abstracts manifest IN this universe via M-bodies. so even though Eternity IS the universe itself, it's manifestation certainly IS within the universe. You could in theory destroy an M-body with sufficient force, they'd just remake them if you did.

The tribunal is top tier within marvel, HOTU notwithstanding. It manifests wherever it wishes and has ultimate jurisdiction over all abstracts and the IG, as seen way back in Warlock #1.

batdude123
I'd win this fight because I'd get to see two giant douche bags hammering themselves to death... laughing out loud

bigbran
Don't hate him, just not gonna overrate him like posters commonly do. Instead of debating of pure speculation of his power, I base my arguments off of whats been shown and Cyttorak has shown his power rivals the power of Galactus. If you are refering to me... find me where I used specualation...
Originally posted by Space M ummy
not entirely correct. The abstracts manifest IN this universe via M-bodies. so even though Eternity IS the universe itself, it's manifestation certainly IS within the universe. You could in theory destroy an M-body with sufficient force, they'd just remake them if you did.

The tribunal is top tier within marvel, HOTU notwithstanding. It manifests wherever it wishes and has ultimate jurisdiction over all abstracts and the IG, as seen way back in Warlock #1. No, they don't.
Only Eternity has ever done something that was evevn debatable to doing what you said.
Besides, even if you were correct, that would mean that the M-bodys are always there.
You also said something that seems quite contridicting... "Manifest", that would mean that they don't reside in the universe.

Still would make me right.

Also, comics might have to disagree with you. Eternity used to just appear out of the sky, and pawn people.

Eternity has the ability to make himself in a smaller more condensed version, still doesn't mean that the thing resides there.

And, LT has what, to do with this?
He manifests, the same thing you claimed the M-bodys do, we know LT doesn't reside in the Marvel universe (616), so what does that say about the M-bodys?

Soujaboy
If you are refering to me... find me where I used specualation...
No, they don't.
Only Eternity has ever done something that was evevn debatable to doing what you said.
Besides, even if you were correct, that would mean that the M-bodys are always there.
You also said something that seems quite contridicting... "Manifest", that would mean that they don't reside in the universe.

Still would make me right.

Also, comics might have to disagree with you. Eternity used to just appear out of the sky, and pawn people.

Eternity has the ability to make himself in a smaller more condensed version, still doesn't mean that the thing resides there.

And, LT has what, to do with this?
He manifests, the same thing you claimed the M-bodys do, we know LT doesn't reside in the Marvel universe (616), so what does that say about the M-bodys?

I didn't say you, now did I? confused

bigbran
I didn't say you, now did I? confused "If you are refering to me..."

Soujaboy
"If you are refering to me..."

Well I wasn't!!!! mad

outarddwarf
I have the comic Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme 44 which is the comic I think you are refering to.

The cyttorak bands stop galactus ship that he is using to cruise the dimensions. He doesn't try to get them he sends nova and strange out to get the bands. they can't break them. Surfer and Galactus wait inside. Galactus doesn't even try to break them.

He obiviously doesn't deam them much of a disturbance if he doesn't even go out himself. But...
that wasn't even cyttorak. That was just a form he lets people see. according to himself. So it may not have been the full power and wrath of cyttorak.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I have the comic Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme 44 which is the comic I think you are refering to.

The cyttorak bands stop galactus ship that he is using to cruise the dimensions. He doesn't try to get them he sends nova and strange out to get the bands. they can't break them. Surfer and Galactus wait inside. Galactus doesn't even try to break them.

He obiviously doesn't deam them much of a disturbance if he doesn't even go out himself. But...
that wasn't even cyttorak. That was just a form he lets people see. according to himself. So it may not have been the full power and wrath of cyttorak.

I stand corrected.

bigbran
I stand corrected. Ya, I was wondering when that happened...

I already read that comic, and every Strange one with Cy... so... ya...
and every Strange comic with Galactus in it...

Soujaboy
Ya, I was wondering when that happened...

I already that comic, and every Strange one with Cy... so... ya...
and every Strange comic with Galactus in it...

huh?

bigbran
huh? Edited?
Look at it now.

Soujaboy
Edited?
Look at it now.

k

outarddwarf
I just figured I would end some of that squabble...

bigbran
I just figured I would end some of that squabble... Thank you then...

norrinradd43

Almost every Abstract. I agree, where do I begin...The Stranger, every Celestial, Aegis, Tenebrous, LT, Eternity, Infinity, Mistress Death, Love, Hate,

bigbran
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I agree, where do I begin...The Stranger, every Celestial, Aegis, Tenebrous, LT, Eternity, Infinity, Mistress Death, Love, Hate, Stranger is nothing to Galactus, and he has no showings to prove me wrong.

Every Celestial? Can every Celestial destroy a universe, or even begin the process of doing so?

Galactus has already beaten both of them. They only beat him the second time because of a cheapshot.

"LT, Eternity, Infinity, Mistress Death"
OK, when have these beings ever resided within the universe?
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
They don't reside in the universe, like you know, floating in the 616?

LT has his own reality, Eternity doesn't just sit around in the universe, Infinity is rarely seen in the universe, both her, and Eternity live out of the universe.
Death has her own little realm as well.

Love, Hate?
I'm not sure, but I think I read a comic where Surfer punks these two...
Also, they have shown to be lower than Galactus, unless you have any proof...

Swanky-Tuna

Thank you.

From years of reading various comic versus debates, I've learned that people like to paraphrase and twist events to suit their points and then the new feat spreads like a virus, usually without getting checked.

Every Celestial? Can every Celestial destroy a universe, or even begin the process of doing so?
Honestly, I wouldn't put it beyond Reed or Doom start some kind of super-science-chain-reaction.

hulk10
Galactus would win by shire size.

bigbran
Thank you.

From years of reading various comic versus debates, I've learned that people like to paraphrase and twist events to suit their points and then the new feat spreads like a virus, usually without getting checked. So true.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it beyond Reed or Doom start some kind of super-science-chain-reaction. Ya, but that is Reed and Doom, not the Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.