Huzzah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Well, I had an awesome day today! Aced a test I thought I failed, met some new friends, bought a poor kid a nice Christmas present, had little homework, didn't have band(one of the worst classes EVER) and helped a friend in need! My day was good! Sure, there were some annoying and bad things, but overall, it was great!
How about yours?

drewbiefan
That's fab!
Aw how nice, I bet the child was really delighted to receive a present! It must be great for them too, saying as they get nothing hardly.
Good on you for getting good exam marks, I always worry I am going to fail on something but actually I surprise myself lol.
Well my day has not been bad! Actually quite fun!
Just a little nervous as I am doing a performance in front of lots of audience tomorrow, me and my group! two dances, one drama play. Which I am quite looking forward to in a way as we are rehearsing tomorrow with all the lighting/effects on the actual stage, which will be fun! big grin so yea I am looking forward to tomorrow! smile

MR.Grum
Originally posted by drewbiefan
That's fab!
Aw how nice, I bet the child was really delighted to receive a present! It must be great for them too, saying as they get nothing hardly.
Good on you for getting good exam marks, I always worry I am going to fail on something but actually I surprise myself lol.
Well my day has not been bad! Actually quite fun!
Just a little nervous as I am doing a performance in front of lots of audience tomorrow, me and my group! two dances, one drama play. Which I am quite looking forward to in a way as we are rehearsing tomorrow with all the lighting/effects on the actual stage, which will be fun! big grin so yea I am looking forward to tomorrow! smile dots

Barker
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Well, I had an awesome day today! Aced a test I thought I failed, met some new friends, bought a poor kid a nice Christmas present, had little homework, didn't have band(one of the worst classes EVER) and helped a friend in need! My day was good! Sure, there were some annoying and bad things, but overall, it was great!
How about yours?
About the same.

Röland
I lounged around since I had the day off.

Dusty
bought a poor kid a nice Christmas present,

Good on you. smile

JacopeX
How about yours? That is good for you! big grin

Happy holidays!

drewbiefan
Originally posted by MR.Grum
dots

?????
I am telling everyone about today, and of course what i shall be upto tomorrow. messed

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by drewbiefan
?????
I am telling everyone about today, and of course what i shall be upto tomorrow. messed

dont pay any mind to him

that performance sounds awesome though. When I was in school I took Theater Arts and Drama so I got to do little performances with friends in front of the the class. It was awesome, a lot of fun yes

How about yours?
Thats great!! I hope tomorrow is just as good for you smile

Scottie
How about yours? That a nice thing to do yes congrats, hope tomorrow is just as good

Syren

Röland
I got quoted! w00t

Barker

Röland
I like the sig Barker. laughing out loud

Great the Vraya
How about yours? noneup

Barker

Syren

Röland
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

'nuff said stick out tongue

Strangelove
I'm done with finals so I slept until 5(17):40 and now I'm at work

Kongu Dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.