Justice League of America #4 (Spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
Well, I knew Ivo was building armor for someone but I didn't know that Solomon Grundy was going to wear it. I really like this book. Really.

King_Mungi
Yeah that suprized me, definetly didn't think it was him as the mastermind.

Deathstroke
Same here. I'm curious as to why he isn't his usual self. Oh, and I like the creepy looking Amazo too.

King_Mungi
Well he has gone through several incarnations before, Grundy has been intelligent on several occasions. I also liked the fact that Hal eluded he is looking at Roy as a possible successor

Deathstroke
Huh. I knew that he was differnt every time he came back, but I didn't know he was ever really intelligent. Do you know the last comic he was in before this one?

Also, what has Geo-Force been in?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Huh. I knew that he was differnt every time he came back, but I didn't know he was ever really intelligent. Do you know the last comic he was in before this one?

Also, what has Geo-Force been in?
To answer your second question Batman and the Outsiders

and then another Outsiders series smile

Deathstroke
Thanks, DL.

Validus
Grundy appears to have been reborn as his original self, Cyrus Gold. The look certainly fits if you remember his appearance in the 90's Starman comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.