Youtube takes out the Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
Well, it seems that Youtube.com finally got onto the 'Juggernaut b*tch' videos and disposed the lot of it.

Shit happens. dustysrug

JacopeX
It was not even that funny.......Its like snakes on a plane......not funny.

::Gets ready for bashing::

Dusty
Originally posted by JacopeX
It was not even funny.......

Strangelove is probably with you there.

But that's not really the point.

Barker

Idiot.

Thorinn
Thats the ticket.

Great the Vraya

::Gets ready for bashing:: wow, why would you PREPARE for a bashing. That's like retarded. You must have a low self esteem or something which is why you say that you rock at soccer to try and boost yourself up a bit you pathetic waste of life. (I'm glad you prepared smile )

Marxman
I thought they were both hilarious. I was also high the first time I saw both of them.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Marxman
I thought they were both hilarious. I was also high the first time I saw both of them. yeah, they weren't incredibly funny but they did make me laugh a couple of times.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
wow, why would you PREPARE for a bashing. That's like retarded. You must have a low self esteem or something which is why you say that you rock at soccer to try and boost yourself up a bit you pathetic waste of life. (I'm glad you prepared smile ) Actually, I just wanted to get out my opinion on this whole "Im the juggernaut, *****" crap since we are in the topic. I just wanted to say it. What a way to jump to conclusion on things such as this. You are the pathetic one here. Idiot.

Great the Vraya
Actually, I just wanted to get out my opinion on this whole "Im the juggernaut, *****" crap since we are in the topic. I just wanted to say it. What a way to jump to conclusion on things such as this. You are the pathetic one here. Idiot. I wasn't worried about the Juggernaut B!tch part of it, it was just the fact that you are so crazy that you would actually prepare yourself for a bashing. If you were expecting a bashing why would you say it unless you wanted to be bashed. That began to make me think of the possibility that you have low self esteem. The pathetic form of life thing was just because I don't like you. I'm studying to be a pchchologist, it's my job to jump to conclusions. Idiot.

§P0oONY
Youtube's gone massively downhill since google. They're getting rid of so many videos.

Scottie
yeah, they weren't incredibly funny but they did make me laugh a couple of times. Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, I just wanted to get out my opinion on this whole "Im the juggernaut, *****" crap since we are in the topic. I just wanted to say it. What a way to jump to conclusion on things such as this. You are the pathetic one here. Idiot. Originally posted by Great the Vraya
I wasn't worried about the Juggernaut B!tch part of it, it was just the fact that you are so crazy that you would actually prepare yourself for a bashing. If you were expecting a bashing why would you say it unless you wanted to be bashed. That began to make me think of the possibility that you have low self esteem. The pathetic form of life thing was just because I don't like you. I'm studying to be a pchchologist, it's my job to jump to conclusions. Idiot. Whow calm down lad, no need to start a fight

Great the Vraya
Actually, I just wanted to get out my opinion on this whole "JacopeX *****" crap since we are in the topic. I'll stop now, for you scottie: ya know I spoil you smile

Solo
Okay?

JacopeX
I wasn't worried about the Juggernaut B!tch part of it, it was just the fact that you are so crazy that you would actually prepare yourself for a bashing. If you were expecting a bashing why would you say it unless you wanted to be bashed. That began to make me think of the possibility that you have low self esteem. The pathetic form of life thing was just because I don't like you. I'm studying to be a pchchologist, it's my job to jump to conclusions. Idiot. Low self esteem? No, that is why I am ready. I was actually putting humour into the bashing part. And if it is your job to jump to conclusion then you muist get a real job, and shut up. Idiot.

Dusty
I wasn't worried about the Juggernaut B!tch part of it, it was just the fact that you are so crazy that you would actually prepare yourself for a bashing. If you were expecting a bashing why would you say it unless you wanted to be bashed. That began to make me think of the possibility that you have low self esteem. The pathetic form of life thing was just because I don't like you. I'm studying to be a pchchologist, it's my job to jump to conclusions. Idiot.

Low self esteem? No, that is why I am ready. I was actually putting humour into the bashing part. And if it is your job to jump to conclusion then you muist get a real job, and shut up. Idiot.

Drop it, guys.

§noopy
I wasn't worried about the Juggernaut B!tch part of it, it was just the fact that you are so crazy that you would actually prepare yourself for a bashing. If you were expecting a bashing why would you say it unless you wanted to be bashed. That began to make me think of the possibility that you have low self esteem. The pathetic form of life thing was just because I don't like you. I'm studying to be a pchchologist, it's my job to jump to conclusions. Idiot. NO he isn't, he gets bashed a lot.

JacopeX

§noopy
Ok you know, I wanted to stop for Dusty but now that you get into it, you must STFU. you are actually clueless about what has been going on. Im actually not bashed as much I used to. Idiot. Pardon, I meant you do the bashing just as much. I came to your defense, dickweed.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Dusty
Drop it, guys. It's been dropped by me officer. captain

JacopeX

Great the Vraya
But, lets not make this worse. Shall we?

Lets just all drop it. Originally posted by Great the Vraya
It's been dropped by me officer. captain

Syren

Dusty

Great the Vraya

JacopeX
So, is there any copy of the video anywhere on Youtube?

I always wonder how it was in the other half of the vid.

Syren
Is the topic that important? laughing out loud

I'm glad that you guys decided to end the scuffle.

Nope, but it would have been some sexy display of mod powers flirt

Barker

Syren
Originally posted by Barker
I didn't do anything besides call Jacope an Idiot and therefore start the idiot calling. mhm

Oh, well do accept my sincere apologies stick out tongue

Dusty
So, is there any copy of the video anywhere on Youtube?

I always wonder how it was in the other half of the vid.

Just google video.

Originally posted by Syren
Nope, but it would have been some sexy display of mod powers flirt

Hmmm..

Syren

Hmmm..

What? I said something worth pondering? That's a first ermm

Strangelove

::Gets ready for bashing:: They are incredibly unfunny, but you take that back about Snakes on a Plane! madfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.