black or white

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M.T. STYLE
why is it that in the media black and white are the recognised race, while tan, brown, yellow people are hardly mentioned?

jaden101
why is it that you keep making shit threads and despite getting most of them closed...still haven't learned your ****ing lesson

M.T. STYLE
did i said that right?

M.T. STYLE
Originally posted by jaden101
why is it that you keep making shit threads and despite getting most of them closed...still haven't learned your ****ing lesson

cos i'm a homophobic.

jaden101
thats ok then...cool by me

M.T. STYLE
Originally posted by jaden101
why is it that you keep making shit threads and despite getting most of them closed...still haven't learned your sucking lesson

i don't suck dick, i lick stick out tongue pussy.

Robtard
Originally posted by M.T. STYLE
i don't suck dick, i lick stick out tongue pussy.

Dude, you made a thread about the "Most Handsome Filipino Guys", which I might add, are some the most feminine looking guys on the planet generally speaking. You're straight up gay, like Liberace gay.

M.T. STYLE
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, you made a thread about the "Most Handsome Filipino Guys", which I might add, are some the most feminine looking guys on the planet generally speaking. You're straight up gay, like Liberace gay.

just because i like feminine looking men, doesn't mean i like to poke them at their blackhole.

Robtard
just because i like feminine looking men, doesn't mean i like to poke them at their blackhole.

Yea right.

Lord Urizen

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud hysterical laughing

Nuttin wrong with feminine lookn men, they smooth and hairless droolio

Tarja
why is it that in the media black and white are the recognised race, while tan, brown, yellow people are hardly mentioned?

Because most people don't spend all their time in the solarium.

grey fox
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud hysterical laughing

Nuttin wrong with feminine lookn men, they smooth and hairless droolio

Did PVS teach you NOTHING !

FeceMan
This new poster brings balance to the forums.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FeceMan
This new poster brings balance to the forums.
so they are the chosen one?

The Core
Tan people are represnted by George Hamilton. That son of a ***** has been pushing those RITZ crackers for YEARS now, it seems.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/hollywood_ending/george_hamilton/hollywoodpre2.jpg

FeceMan
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so they are the chosen one?
In a way, yes.

You see, all Internet forums must have a "stupidity quotient" to which they must adhere. The stupidity quotient is determined by the average level of stupidity of the posters after the forum has a relatively stabilized population for three months or so (although it is adjusted after longer spans of time, too, especially after influxes of new members). After this point, any new member to the forum will either increase or decrease the stupidity quotient by his or her own stupidity level averaged against all the posters. (Technically, keeping it at zero is possible, but it is also improbable.) Whenever the stupidity quotient exceeds or drops below the set standard, one of three things must happen:

1. The poster must be banned. Assuming that he will not make socks, the stupidity quotient is back to being balanced. Alternatively, the poster may leave of his own volition.

2. Another poster must join with a stupidity quotient approximately equal to the inverse of previous poster's stupidity level.

3. The poster must adjust his or her own stupidity level so that it matches the stupidity quotient.

Out of all the options, number two is the most likely. Number one occurs only if the poster's stupidity level is an outlier in comparison to the forum's stupidity quotient, and number three simply won't happen 99% of the time.

Now, as for how this applies to KMC:

M.T. STYLE obviously has an extremely high stupidity level. This stupidity level affects KMC to such a degree that it throws the stupidity quotient off balance completely--or it would, were KMC's stupidity quotient normalized. You see, in the past few months, there has been a noticeable deviation from KMC's stupidity quotient--at least in the GDF and religion forum--lowering the stupidity quotient to that of a normal person's stupidity level. (The OTF, on the other hand, remains significantly below average.) Because of this decreasing stupidity quotient, KMC has not been balanced and thus likely to collapse under the strain of its own lack of idiocy. However, M.T. STYLE helps rebalance KMC and prevent the forum from self-destruction.

Thus, he is the "chosen one" in the same way that one might describe a child with Down syndrome who inadvertently defused a nuclear warhead that was going to disintegrate a major city.

Rogue Jedi
i see....you are wise beyond your years.

botankus
did i said that right?

No.

On a related note, I always thought it was kind of funny how little a deal is made over light-skinned vs. dark-skinned. In rap videos in particular, the dark-skinned is usually the hootchie mama gyrating spastically in front of the camera, while the light-skinned is usually the object of the rapper's desire...like a goddess of sorts.

Bardock42
The thread as such is good anyways. It is mostly black and white. As if those are the only races. Though. Well. Not really.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by grey fox
Did PVS teach you NOTHING !

PVS teaches ?

Robtard
Originally posted by FeceMan
In a way, yes.

You see, all Internet forums must have a "stupidity quotient" to which they must adhere. The stupidity quotient is determined by the average level of stupidity of the posters after the forum has a relatively stabilized population for three months or so (although it is adjusted after longer spans of time, too, especially after influxes of new members). After this point, any new member to the forum will either increase or decrease the stupidity quotient by his or her own stupidity level averaged against all the posters. (Technically, keeping it at zero is possible, but it is also improbable.) Whenever the stupidity quotient exceeds or drops below the set standard, one of three things must happen:

1. The poster must be banned. Assuming that he will not make socks, the stupidity quotient is back to being balanced. Alternatively, the poster may leave of his own volition.

2. Another poster must join with a stupidity quotient approximately equal to the inverse of previous poster's stupidity level.

3. The poster must adjust his or her own stupidity level so that it matches the stupidity quotient.

Out of all the options, number two is the most likely. Number one occurs only if the poster's stupidity level is an outlier in comparison to the forum's stupidity quotient, and number three simply won't happen 99% of the time.

Now, as for how this applies to KMC:

M.T. STYLE obviously has an extremely high stupidity level. This stupidity level affects KMC to such a degree that it throws the stupidity quotient off balance completely--or it would, were KMC's stupidity quotient normalized. You see, in the past few months, there has been a noticeable deviation from KMC's stupidity quotient--at least in the GDF and religion forum--lowering the stupidity quotient to that of a normal person's stupidity level. (The OTF, on the other hand, remains significantly below average.) Because of this decreasing stupidity quotient, KMC has not been balanced and thus likely to collapse under the strain of its own lack of idiocy. However, M.T. STYLE helps rebalance KMC and prevent the forum from self-destruction.

Thus, he is the "chosen one" in the same way that one might describe a child with Down syndrome who inadvertently defused a nuclear warhead that was going to disintegrate a major city.

Well put... A couple questions though:

1) How would a collapse occur due to a too low stupidity level? One would think a high intelligence pooling would make a solid foundation, unless excessive arrogance causes collapses?

2) Is there an Internet stupidity scale were people can be ranked against?

heru
just because i like feminine looking men, doesn't mean i like to poke them at their blackhole. O.K. Pokemon

FeceMan
Originally posted by Robtard
Well put... A couple questions though:

1) How would a collapse occur due to a too low stupidity level? One would think a high intelligence pooling would make a solid foundation, unless excessive arrogance causes collapses?

2) Is there an Internet stupidity scale were people can be ranked against?
Maladjusted stupidity quotients cause collapses in similar ways. If the stupidity quotient is too high, the forums will inevitably crash and whoever is in charge will be unable to figure out how to fix them. If the stupidity quotient is too low...well, I assume you've heard of Brave New World. It's like when they tried to create a society composed solely of the people with the best genetics and capability--it flat out broke down.

As for the scale...that's actually up to the individual poster and his or her experiences with other forums. As far as stupidity quotient goes, I can safely say that KMC is below-average (at least to me).

Rogue Jedi
to much data, man.

debbiejo
Actually I think that there are some really beautiful biracial people out here.......quite exotic looking........

Rogue Jedi
there are beautiful people of every race. just open your eyes.

botankus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
there are beautiful people of every race. just open your eyes.

Especially this guy. He's half-cabbage and half-muppet.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2526/peze35vk9.jpg

Rogue Jedi
thats not a woman, thats a man, baby!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.