Fishing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
I just wanted to point out something that I have been thinking about recently.

The fact that men have been using fancy lures and all types of flashy things to attract fish with their poles for as long as fishing has been around for, says something about what type of energy they are truly tapping into.

Think about this for a second guys. Women, who probably don't make up an enormously large percentage of the fishing industry, ARE MASTER FISHERMAN.

Why do I say this? Because Women have been FISHING since the dawn of their creation. In fact, it is a female concept that fisherman use for drawing in their fish. Wave a flashy, exotic looking, hard to resist lure around in the water, and wullah, you have yourself a catch.

Yes, and Women know this all too well don't you guys? Your entire life revolves around "fishing". In almost every aspect.

Women lure everything into their lives on a daily basis. Be it men. Money. Friends, items they wish to aquire, and the list goes on...probably forever.

Men on the other hand, are a different type all-together. Obviously. They are the go-getters, the ones who don't put their faith in their luring abilities, but on the other hand, are actually the FISH that women have become masters at catching.

It's funny really, that men have adapted to using female concepts to catch their food. Women should really be credited with such concepts, because I guarantee you that nobody knows how to lure in a catch like a women does.

Just a little something that has been on my mind lately. I thought I'd toss it out there and see if it made more sense when it was put into writing. =)

Marxman

Tptmanno1
That made no sense...

darthsecretus30
Hahahah here why dont you grab my lure? Your insane ...take up golf, I would love to hear you conspiracy theory about that nOOB

Gregory
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
That made no sense...

I think he's saying he's an insane misogynist.

dirkdirden

Robtard
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I just wanted to point out something that I have been thinking about recently.

The fact that men have been using fancy lures and all types of flashy things to attract fish with their poles for as long as fishing has been around for, says something about what type of energy they are truly tapping into.

Think about this for a second guys. Women, who probably don't make up an enormously large percentage of the fishing industry, ARE MASTER FISHERMAN.

Why do I say this? Because Women have been FISHING since the dawn of their creation. In fact, it is a female concept that fisherman use for drawing in their fish. Wave a flashy, exotic looking, hard to resist lure around in the water, and wullah, you have yourself a catch.

Yes, and Women know this all too well don't you guys? Your entire life revolves around "fishing". In almost every aspect.

Women lure everything into their lives on a daily basis. Be it men. Money. Friends, items they wish to aquire, and the list goes on...probably forever.

Men on the other hand, are a different type all-together. Obviously. They are the go-getters, the ones who don't put their faith in their luring abilities, but on the other hand, are actually the FISH that women have become masters at catching.

It's funny really, that men have adapted to using female concepts to catch their food. Women should really be credited with such concepts, because I guarantee you that nobody knows how to lure in a catch like a women does.

Just a little something that has been on my mind lately. I thought I'd toss it out there and see if it made more sense when it was put into writing. =)

Yea, but feel content in knowing that men own almost everyting.

Rogue Jedi
my granddad was a big time fisherman. i went a few times with him, but was bored out of my mind.

M.T. STYLE
booo!

NuclearWinter
lol.

Well, I guess I was just putting my thoughts into words, however, if you look at reality, the male energy is more of an aggresive, "I'm coming to get you" type of energy, and the female energy is more of the, "look at me, don't you wan't to get me?" type of energy.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion that men are like the fish who see the shiny lure (a sexy woman) in the water and go right for it without giving it much thought, and women are the fisherman who use their bodies/minds/energy to lure the men onto their hooks (into their lives).

Of course there is an exception to every rule. Lesbians and Gay men for example. Would be something that doesn't quite follow the same type of standard.

Perhaps Darthsecretus would like to fill us in on that part of the equation?

Dark_Demon
Ok well i am a pretty big fishermen myself and well i have been fishing my whole lofe and well i try everthing and umm i can take a freind that has never gone fishing and he catches more fish then me and i think it is and unfair advantige that people that don't know how to or never gone fishing have on people that do fish its retarded

sbo
I like Catfish................... they have whiskers.

~Forever*Alone~

silver_tears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.