Batman and Nightwing versus Dare Devil and Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No prep.

ExtraMision5555
DD can handle Batman

Bullzeye?

he might, MIGHT get lucky and kill nightwing

but nightwing is pertty darn agile

and he would beat bullzeyes anus if it came to it, and it probably would

If bullzeye could kill nightwing (or somehow batman)

Then DD & Bullzeye would win

but bullzeye is the weak link here

so ide have to give it to Batman and Nightwing due to the fact that it might end up being 2v1

But i will say this
bullzeye is extremely accurate with anything
and sometimes, some form of precog/enhanced senses is required to dodge the things he throws
wether or not he could throw something fatal is the problem here, though. Cards? Nightwing is probably dead

Metalmanx
DD and Bullseye for the win.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Metalmanx
DD and Bullseye for the win.

you think so? i am almost inclined to say so too

We allerady kno who would win out of DD and batman

but could bullzeye beat nightwing?

masterbruce
I don't think it's clear that DD would beat Bats. Bat is really smart and he'd prob disupt soundwaves to effect DD.

Metalmanx
DD would take the majority over Batman. There's no way for Batman to know during such an intense match that DD's other senses are highly acute. He would fight DD and get beaten.

I think it's possilbe for Bullseye to AT LEAST stalemate Nightwing. And entirely possible for him to pull a few wins. And then DD can take Nightwing.

Hell, if you switch it around, it could probably go even faster. DD can take out Nightwing and Bullseye can also hold his own against Batman.

Martian_mind
Bats and nightwing,Bullseye would probably try to kill DD.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce
I don't think it's clear that DD would beat Bats. Bat is really smart and he'd prob disupt soundwaves to effect DD.

But it's apparent that Bullseye would kill him. Bullseye has spit a tooth through a man's skull before. Anything in his hands is a lethal weapon.

Better choice would have been Elektra and Daredevil

ExtraMision5555
DD would take the majority over Batman. There's no way for Batman to know during such an intense match that DD's other senses are highly acute. He would fight DD and get beaten.

I think it's possilbe for Bullseye to AT LEAST stalemate Nightwing. And entirely possible for him to pull a few wins. And then DD can take Nightwing.

Hell, if you switch it around, it could probably go even faster. DD can take out Nightwing and Bullseye can also hold his own against Batman.

yes, thast what i was getting at too

DD definately takes a majority over batman

And i agree, IF DD went for nightwing first, hed beat him alot quiker

and then itd be 2v1 vice versa

Bullzeye has some questionably high durability at times

at fisrt i was slightly in favor due to bullzeye being the weakest link here

but the more i think about it, theoreticly, bullzeye could hit batman while he was caught up with daredevil, or any scenario of that

somethign

duno what word im looking for

yeah

SpunkySmurph
DD and Bullseye for the win. thumb up

Untouchabe
Batman beats DD 7/10. Bulleye beats Nightwing 6/ or 7/10. But NW can hold off BE untill batman beats DD. He already worked it out that DD is blind before. Then the team finish Bullseye.

Metalmanx
Nah. In a straight up fight, DareDevil would pull the win over Batman.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Untouchabe
Batman beats DD 7/10.

how do you figure that? batman would get his anus taken by daredevil

braz
Nah. In a straight up fight, DareDevil would pull the win over Batman.

in a straight up hand to hand fight maybe just because of DD's senses, but maybe not, because Batman is much more skilled than DD.
but just a normal fight? Batman beats him easily. all he has to do is whip out a sonic and DD's done for.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
in a straight up hand to hand fight maybe just because of DD's senses, but maybe not, because Batman is much more skilled than DD.
but just a normal fight? Batman beats him easily. all he has to do is whip out a sonic and DD's done for.

Batman wouldn't know he's blind, accoring to KMC rules.

They get basic info on each other. Batman would learn that DD is quite the expert martial artist, is quick and agile, and utilizes billy-clubs. DD would learn that Batman is an expert martial artist that utilizes stealth and gadgets.

Nowhere in there would Batman know DD is blind. And don't try that "he's the greatest detective ever!" He couldn't just look at DD and tell he's blind. And he wouldn't figure it out during the fight either. There are villians that DD has fought for 20+/30+ years that still don't know he's blind.

Daredevil would win against Batman.

superbatman86
Nightwing and Bats 10/10.Their teamwork destroys DD and Bullseys.Besides NW has a 50,000 volt tazer in his glove as standard equipment.

ExtraMision5555

They get basic info on each other. Batman would learn that DD is quite the expert martial artist, is quick and agile, and utilizes billy-clubs. DD would learn that Batman is an expert martial artist that utilizes stealth and gadgets.

Nowhere in there would Batman know DD is blind. And don't try that "he's the greatest detective ever!" He couldn't just look at DD and tell he's blind. And he wouldn't figure it out during the fight either. There are villians that DD has fought for 20+/30+ years that still don't know he's blind.

thumb up

StarsNeverFall7
Im going to have to lean towards the Batman and Nightwing, Bullseye really doesn't bring too much to this as NW could most likely put him out fairly quickly.

Granted it isn't canon, and would never be due to being from different universes, Batman has in a crossover been able to sneak up and follow DD without him knowing. Neat little bit even though it technically isn't accounted for.

I think personally in a H2H fight between the two, Batman has the upperhand. DD is good though.

Ill say Batman and Nightwing 6/10

marvelprince
Bullseye is really underrated here. His bones have been fortified with adamantium plus Batman or Nightwing would be hard pressed to dodge him considering they don't have Daredevil level senses to help them

StarsNeverFall7
This is what I don't understand about DD's radar, its very similar to sonar that a bat would use whilst hunting, so it relies fully on sound. Unless he was to hear the gun being loaded,chambered, etc and know where the shot is coming from...how is he capable of dodging it?

marvelprince
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
This is what I don't understand about DD's radar, its very similar to sonar that a bat would use whilst hunting, so it relies fully on sound. Unless he was to hear the gun being loaded,chambered, etc and know where the shot is coming from...how is he capable of dodging it?

Because he does hear it all. His hearing is enhanced to the point where he can hear muscle contractions in the bodies of people and his sense of touch is so developed that he can feel the slightest movements in the air.

Bentley
Bullzeye can be a problem for Batman, if Bats doesnt know whats comming against him he will be hurted and even after, he'll have to dodge, which gives DD time to take Nightwing.

spetznaz

There was a comic once (yep, a crossover ...but unlike most crossovers its logic was sound ....at least when it comes to the BM DD aspect) whereby Batman deduced DD was actually a sensory adept in all senses apart from sight. When i was last here some months back there were some scans floating around KMC that showed the process that led to that deduction, and how Batman was able to use it to capitalize on DD.

Thus a matchup between DD and Bats is not an automatic DD win ....especially when going against someone like Batman who, if he deduced DD's weaknesses (not that he is blind, but that his other senses are so highly attuned to things that they can be EASILY disoriented and thus negated) would take down Matt quickly. Thus the question is ....can Batman deduce DD's weakness during an ongoing bout?
I'd say the answer is yes (not based on that comic by the way, although its logic was sound, but based on the character traits of both individuals). And if that happens then DD would immediately become an easier opponent to defeat than even Bullseye.

All in all this would be a good fight.

The only thing I would say is that one major component that would be to the benefit of Bats and Wing would be the whole 'totality factor.'
Let me explain: In a standard team fight there are two major factors to winning ....one is comprised of the individual him/her/itself, and the other is how those individuals mesh together as a team.

For instance, let's say you have 2 teams ....team 1 is comprised of A and B, and team 2 of X and Y.
Now, assume that A and B, as individuals are more powerful than characters X and Y. That A and B have an outright 'octane' advantage.

Alright.

Now take it that X and Y are only outmatched by a margin that is not TOO great, meaning that even if they are weaker than A and B they are not weaker by a big margin.

Ok.

Finally take it that X and Y have been a dynamic team for a very long time, and moreover as a team they mesh perfectly where it is almost like one person instead of two in how they synchronize action and reaction flawlessly.

In a matchup team 2 (X and Y) would almost be guaranteed a win over the first (stronger) team. Their dynamism would enable them to mitigate any advantages that the other team might have, and in the process defeat the stronger team.
History is actually filled with cases of weaker (sometimes VASTLY weaker) forces/armies/individuals defeating far stronger foes simply through dynamism (which , those here with military training or are students of strategy, will recognize as a force multiplier of the highest order).

Now, take Batman and Nightwing.
Their inate dynamism bestows upon them perfect fluidity (I could bring up the time they took down an incomplete Amazo, but that incident leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The key thing about it, and the thing that does stick up to logical coherence, is how the two worked together as one. There are other cases where Batman and NWing, and NWing and Robin, and Robin and BGirl, and Bgirl and ...., work together as one. Always flawlessly).

DD and BullsEye do not have the same advantage.

As for the 'stronger' team ....while arguments could be made one way or the other, the stronger team is definitely the Bats team.

Putting the two together gives one clear answer for the win.

BTW: This fight would be basically distilled into ONE UNIFIED person (Bats and Wing acting as one) fighting against two people (Bullseye and DD).
It would be hard for DD and BEye to win against such a force multiplier.

Now, having a one on one fight to see whether Nightwing can dodge Bullseye projectiles, or if Bats can detect DD's weakness, may be open to a lot of debate.
But as TEAMS the Batman/Wing combo has a serious advantage that the DD/Eye team doesn't have. The only way the DD/Eye team could win is if either DD or BEye were AMAZINGLY POWERFUL to such an extent that their sheer ability negated the team dynamism in the Batman team.

Sadly that is not the case.

marvelprince
Originally posted by spetznaz
There was a comic once (yep, a crossover ...but unlike most crossovers its logic was sound ....at least when it comes to the BM DD aspect) whereby Batman deduced DD was actually a sensory adept in all senses apart from sight. When i was last here some months back there were some scans floating around KMC that showed the process that led to that deduction, and how Batman was able to use it to capitalize on DD.

In that crossover Batman and Daredevil fight fought (of course both appeared evenly matched) and Batman had no idea that Daredevil was blind. It wasn't until they decided to team up and was traveling over rooftops together that Batman was able to piece it all together. He mentions that Daredevil moving his head at the slightest sound and not ever really focusing with his eyes gave it away. These were cues that Batman didn't (and would be hard pressed to) pick up during a fight.

spetznaz
Originally posted by marvelprince
In that crossover Batman and Daredevil fight fought (of course both appeared evenly matched) and Batman had no idea that Daredevil was blind. It wasn't until they decided to team up and was traveling over rooftops together that Batman was able to piece it all together. He mentions that Daredevil moving his head at the slightest sound and not ever really focusing with his eyes gave it away. These were cues that Batman didn't (and would be hard pressed to) pick up during a fight.

I actually checked that and it seems you are correct. Thanks for bringing that up.

However I still stick to the premise i made ....the two teams are almost tied in strength (I'd say the Bats team is clearly stronger, but contrary opinion wouldn't be crazy ....good points could be made on the other side) ....HOWEVER in terms of dynamism the Bats team clearly has this in the bag.

Consequently, in a team bout the winner would be the Bat/Wing team.

marvelprince
Originally posted by spetznaz
I actually checked that and it seems you are correct. Thanks for bringing that up.

However I still stick to the premise i made ....the two teams are almost tied in strength (I'd say the Bats team is clearly stronger, but contrary opinion wouldn't be crazy ....good points could be made on the other side) ....HOWEVER in terms of dynamism the Bats team clearly has this in the bag.

Consequently, in a team bout the winner would be the Bat/Wing team.

Actually I agree with you. Was just pointing out for you. Bat fam definitely has the team dynamic but team Dareeye (or would that be Bullsdevil) won't trust the other to watch their cat much less watch their back in a fight like this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince

Another quote for the truth. Rock on, marvelprince! rock

superbatman86
If Bats can sneak up on Supe than he can do it to DD.

marvelprince
Originally posted by superbatman86
If Bats can sneak up on Supe than he can do it to DD.

When has that happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.