Deportment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Regret
To what extent do you believe another's deportment impacts your reaction to them? Also, to what extent do you believe your deportment impacts the reaction of others to yourself.

Dusty
Originally posted by Regret
To what extent do you believe another's deportment impacts your reaction to them? Also, to what extent do you believe your deportment impacts the reaction of others to yourself.

One's deportment means everything. Especially during a first impression. Because, that's when deportment really comes into play above all other things. Another's deportment impacts me immensely. Their deportment is a mirror image of their character. My deportment will effect me if I believe I am presenting myself irregularly, or noticeably different to someone I am meeting for the first time, or another time.

Storm
Within the first three seconds of a new encounter, people pass judgment on you. Once the first impression is made, it is virtually irreversible.

Fire
Ofc the way you behave towards other people has an impact on how they behave to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.