DMC SELLS SELLS 10.5 MiLLiOn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Dead Mans Chest sold 10.5 MiLLiOn CoPies in the 1st week!!! ThaT Is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! NoT surprising cause we all knew it would but still very AMAZING!!! eek!

CONGRATS POTC: DEAD MANS CHEST and everyone in it and who help!!!! Happy Dance

Im Soooooo ProUd To LOVE a MoVIe Thats is just breaking all kinds of records!!! and we all Know Why....thats right because of JACK/LIZZIE!!!
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o Jack and Lizzie FOREVER!!! rolling on floor laughing

SPARRABETH!!!!! big grin

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance wink

http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=17976

Pirates life fo
I could not be happier. Some of the guys I have met through working on Pirates were principals on #2 and get residuals based on DVD sales!! Keep buying more and more copies of the movie. In fact I think everone needs at least 3 copies. You never know if one will get lost or break...

shang
Wow that is great news!!! I absolutly love that movie and with liz/jack Ilove it even more.
I am definitly going to get a copy this week, I noticed that there are to discs I think....what is on the second?

ToddianGirl
Congrats to DMC that movie ROCKED! That was one of the biggest movies of this year! I think AWE will be even bigger. I so can't wait!! Lets say it together now PIRATES RULE!!!

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by shang
Wow that is great news!!! I absolutly love that movie and with liz/jack Ilove it even more.
I am definitly going to get a copy this week, I noticed that there are to discs I think....what is on the second? a whole bunch of stuff
-mastering the blad for Keira, Jack, and Orlando
-Jack sparrow from head to toe
-fly on the set the bone cage
-according to plan
-davy jones (something about the makeup)
-...and a couple of other things I cant remember off the top of my head

Oh! the bloopers! *duh*

lol I already have 2 copies b/c my aunt gave me an early christmas present and said "here I dont know if you like this or not its an adventure movie but amy (her daughter) likes it so merry christmas" lol she obviously does not know about my obssesion

your boy scooby
Thats pretty cool!!

SarahB
ToddianGirl
Congrats to DMC that movie ROCKED! That was one of the biggest movies of this year! I think AWE will be even bigger. I so can't wait!! Lets say it together now PIRATES RULE!!!

PIRATES RULE!!! lol big grinbig grin hehe

SarahB
a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by shang
I am definitly going to get a copy this week, I noticed that there are to discs I think....what is on the second? a whole bunch of stuff
-mastering the blad for Keira, Jack, and Orlando
-Jack sparrow from head to toe
-fly on the set the bone cage
-according to plan
-davy jones (something about the makeup)
-...and a couple of other things I cant remember off the top of my head

Oh! the bloopers! *duh*

lol I already have 2 copies b/c my aunt gave me an early christmas present and said "here I dont know if you like this or not its an adventure movie but amy (her daughter) likes it so merry christmas" lol she obviously does not know about my obssesion

lol u must ove been soooooo happy nd exited wen u first saw it big grinbig grinbig grin

IheartPocky
Whooo! That's so great!

Probably made so much too cause the two disc is so FLIPPING EXPENSIVE!!! But, it's worth itsmile

I wonder how many copies that is?

a-k-a-amber
well my bro bought it for me technically before it was on the shelf and i got a free t-shirt and he also made me pay him back *glares at bro* so I see it as it was a 20 dollar movie and a 5 dollar tshirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.