There was a wedding!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I went to my sister's wedding on Saturday ... and It was beautiful ... I don't cry often or anything like that, but by goodness, I cried like a little girl ... I love weddings ... better then funerals!! happy

Tis was me ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spidergrl/Wedding.jpg

dave_kodak
ive been to a wedding... i didnt like it very much.

Strangelove
I've been to 3 weddings...a cousin, and aunt and my dad marrying his b!tch new wife (I've since stopped talking to him, evil bastard)...I only enjoyed the first one. srug

dave_kodak
oh? well the one i went to was my mom, and step dad. it was on halloween so everyone had to dress up.....

Mišt
I've been to 4sleep

spidergrl

dave_kodak
Originally posted by spidergrl
And ours?

sombrero2

Mišt
Originally posted by spidergrl
And ours?

lookaround

spidergrl

dave_kodak
sombrero2 im no cruel.... sometimes...

Shelbert Lemon
Ive been to a few weddings. THey are beautiful affairs indeed. Congrats to your sister sweetie. ... thats a nice picture of you as well. happy

=Tired Hiker=
I've been weddings.

=Tired Hiker=
Beer.

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I've been weddings. You have been weddings? was it fun?

Dorian Belmont
since where on the subject>>

Kongu Dude
Not a Wedding! firefirefireph

Dorian Belmont
that was so ....we even had a minister and a flower boty and a striiper jump from a cake...even thought the stripper was yet again Itzak mad mad miffed:

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
that was so ....we even had a minister and a flower boty and a striiper jump from a cake...even thought the stripper was yet again Itzak mad mad miffed:
no expression

Dorian Belmont
****** slaps kongu* dont look at me in that tone of voice young man miffed:

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
****** slaps kongu* dont look at me in that tone of voice young man miffed:
*Slaps Dorian to China*. no expression

The Miffed smiley only have one :. mwahaha

spidergrl
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Ive been to a few weddings. THey are beautiful affairs indeed. Congrats to your sister sweetie. ... thats a nice picture of you as well. happy

Thanks Shellie! hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.