tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wants to share some opinions on the proemial elder beings, tenebrous and aegis; i say they are the crewmates of galan; truly their power rivals galactus

who are the celestials? i believe they are energy beings encased in armour, maybe older than the universe

maybe eternity's creation
truly their power is awesome; all of the them combined would destroy other cosmic beings

Roldz
There's 1 thread in here that tells you more about that, cosmic being and all.. Ahh, heres the link... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

Ohh yeah the three mentioned above are from this universe, not of the previous ones...

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
who wants to share some opinions on the proemial elder beings, tenebrous and aegis; truly their power rivals galactus Galactus has beaten Aegis and Tenebrous before, that's why they were imprisoned in the first place.....

Galactus>Aegis/Tenebrous

who are the celestials? i believe they are energy beings encased in armour, maybe older than the universe
maybe eternity's creation The Celestials were created by Eternity through intense meditation, they are his children:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4267/silversurfer198801015yl1.jpg

truly their power is awesome; all of the them combined would destroy other cosmic beings They could more then likely destroy any cosmic beings under Eternity.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus has beaten Aegis and Tenebrous before, that's why they were imprisoned in the first place.....

Galactus>Aegis/Tenebrous

To be fair, they just beat Galactus down recently as well. They're origin or purpose hasn't been revealed yet - so guy's theory that they were crewmates of Galan does have some merit - it hasn't been disproven after all.

Galan007
Originally posted by boriquaking55
To be fair, they just beat Galactus down recently as well. They're origin or purpose hasn't been revealed yet - so guy's theory that they were crewmates of Galan does have some merit - it hasn't been disproven after all. They beat down a hungry and thus MUCH weaker Galactus....... And Im not sure of their origin, but Galactus is the one who originally imprisoned them.

That's why
Big G (well-fed)>Aegis/Tenebrous

Stupid Rookie
They beat down a hungry and thus MUCH weaker Galactus....... And Im not sure of their origin, but Galactus is the one who originally imprisoned them.

That's why
Big G (well-fed)>Aegis/Tenebrous

I see what you are saying, but since we know nothing of the battle in which they were imprisoned we can't really speculate. You of all people Galan don't like to use things from off panel. wink

It is possible there were other forces involved in that fight. We don't know what happened. We do know that they are very powerful, and Galactus was afraid when they were set loose.

guy222
Interesting, but i differ. Owen Reece or the Beyonder isn't more powerful than the Living Tribunal or Eternity. As for the Heart of the Infinite, that doesn't fit continuity.

guy222
As for the battle between Owen Reece and the Beyonder that was witnessed by the Living Tribunal, Eternity and Chaos and Order. I believe the Tribunal tells Eternity he allowed the Beyonders access to Earth.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I see what you are saying, but since we know nothing of the battle in which they were imprisoned we can't really speculate. You of all people Galan don't like to use things from off panel. wink

It is possible there were other forces involved in that fight. We don't know what happened. We do know that they are very powerful, and Galactus was afraid when they were set loose. That's very true, anything could have happened. I just stated my oppinion, Nothing more. smile

Stupid Rookie
That's very true, anything could have happened. I just stated my oppinion, Nothing more. smile

No worried buddy Happy Dance

Galan's opinion is always respected.

I can't wait to see the next showdown between them!

Galan007
Galan's opinion is always respected. Cheers! The same can be said about you! big grin

I can't wait to see the next showdown between them! If they do fight again I would bet money that Big G pummels them.

Stupid Rookie

If they do fight again I would bet money that Big G pummels them.

I agree, I am just trying to figure out how. He would have to do somethign pretty cool, like feed on a huge powersource. Maybe he can find a way to steal all the energies from the ship (the ones Annihilus is storing)?

I think either that, or he will need help.

Galan007
I agree, I am just trying to figure out how. He would have to do somethign pretty cool, like feed on a huge powersource. Maybe he can find a way to steal all the energies from the ship (the ones Annihilus is storing)?

I think either that, or he will need help. Yeah, I just hope that they take Galactus to new levels. Because when he wakes up he will be pissed, and have we really ever seen a truly enraged Galactus do anything?

Just imagine the possibilities!

guy222
In response to Galan007, Galactus being weak or not they still defeated him. I agree, Big G probably will defeat them the next time. Celestials, mmmm my favorite cosmic beings. Who do u place under Eternity? I believe no one outside of the Living Tribunal could withstand a full combined Celestial assault. There is only one Galactus, one Watcher, and one Stranger. Remember what happened to the Destroyer and even the gigantic Exitar the Exterminator struck down a huge Watcher known as the One. Are they Eternity's creation possibly, they have even been present for the Living Tribunal's court.

Galan007
Celestials, mmmm my favorite cosmic beings. Who do u place under Eternity? I believe no one outside of the Living Tribunal could withstand a full combined Celestial assault. There is only one Galactus, one Watcher, and one Stranger. Remember what happened to the Destroyer and even the gigantic Exitar the Exterminator struck down a huge Watcher known as the One. Are they Eternity's creation possibly, they have even been present for the Living Tribunal's court.

Eternity>>Celestials

Eternity is responsible for creating the Celestials in the first place, they are in no way more powerful then he is.

Eternity= The personification of EVERYTHING in the universe.

Stupid Rookie
Eternity>>Celestials

Eternity is responsible for creating the Celestials in the first place, they are in no way more powerful then he is.

Eternity= The personification of EVERYTHING in the universe.

Galan is right, there was a comic (I believe it was surfer) where Eternity explains the origins of the Celestials. He created them, I don't think they could stand up to him. It is like the Heralds going up against G. Just not going to cut it.

guy222
I forgot about ole Eternity. He's the sum total of the universe, but the Living Tribunal transcends Death and Eternity. I would love to see some real proof that the Celestials are Eternity's creation. Its been hinted at, nothing concrete. Good points, Galan007.

Galan007
I forgot about ole Eternity. He's the sum total of the universe, but the Living Tribunal transcends Death and Eternity. I would love to see some real proof that the Celestials are Eternity's creation. Its been hinted at, nothing concrete. Good points, Galan007. I posted these scans in my very first response on this page. They explain how Eternity created the Celestials (through intense meditation):

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3002/silversurfer198801014xb7.jpg

Stupid Rookie
I posted these scans in my very first response on this page. They explain how Eternity created the Celestials (through intense meditation):

You ask for proof, and it is given!

supervenom
They could more then likely destroy any cosmic beings under Eternity.

Question: Galactus has beaten the Celestials, correct? Has he beaten Exitar (I think thats his name, the main Celestial).

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by supervenom
Question: Galactus has beaten the Celestials, correct? Has he beaten Exitar (I think thats his name, the main Celestial).

The leader of the Celestials is generally considered to be "The One Above All" I think Exitar is like the terminator of the Celestials, who elliminates planets and such. I don't think that G ever faced him. I could be wrong. If they fought it would seem one would be gone.

I am sure that Galan knows for sure.

Galan007
Question: Galactus has beaten the Celestials, correct? Has he beaten Exitar (I think thats his name, the main Celestial). In Earth X I think it was, Galactus (as Franklyn Richards) put the beatdown on a group of Celestials. I don't think Exitar was part of that group.

But in the mainstream or 616 universe Galactus is considered to be roughly on par with the more powerful Celestials.

DarkCrawler
I'd say both Aegis and Tenebrous are on par with Galactus. So each of them is roughly the level of a powerful Celestial...

supervenom
The leader of the Celestials is generally considered to be "The One Above All" I think Exitar is like the terminator of the Celestials, who elliminates planets and such. I don't think that G ever faced him. I could be wrong. If they fought it would seem one would be gone.

I am sure that Galan knows for sure.

In Earth X I think it was, Galactus (as Franklyn Richards) put the beatdown on a group of Celestials. I don't think Exitar was part of that group.

But in the mainstream or 616 universe Galactus is considered to be roughly on par with the more powerful Celestials.

So Galactus had Franklyn Richards in his body, like Onslaught did? If thats the case, that means that he wouldn't have been able to defeat the Celestials, correct?

In 616, have the Celestials and Galactus ever met? I find it hard to believe that they havent.

Galan007
So Galactus had Franklyn Richards in his body, like Onslaught did? If thats the case, that means that he wouldn't have been able to defeat the Celestials, correct?On Earth X Franklyn became the new Galactus, and he DID defeat some Celestials.

In 616, have the Celestials and Galactus ever met? I find it hard to believe that they havent. If they have met, I don't think they battled.

To my knowledge, the only beings to ever physically beat a more powerful Celestial(s) are:

Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Earth X Galactus
Thanos /w/ THOTU

I'm not as savy as some are with cosmics, (they dont interest me that much) but I hope I'm answering some of your questions. smile

supervenom
On Earth X Franklyn became the new Galactus, and he DID defeat some Celestials.

Is there somewhere I can read about that, as I don't want to take your time. I have no clue how Franklyn could become a "new Galactus". Was he even a mutant in that one?

Thanos FTW! Glad to see that he's the only one in 616 to do it. Thanos is da man!

Your knowledge far encompasses my own so I am learning. I appreciate it and you have answered many.

Stupid Rookie
Is there somewhere I can read about that, as I don't want to take your time. I have no clue how Franklyn could become a "new Galactus". Was he even a mutant in that one?

Thanos FTW! Glad to see that he's the only one in 616 to do it. Thanos is da man!

Your knowledge far encompasses my own so I am learning. I appreciate it and you have answered many.

Galactus and the Celestials have definitly met several times. Infinity Gauntlet for example I believe they were all at the conference together.

When Thanos had the HOTU he destroyed a Celestial and Galactus was amazed, saying something like "He actually destoyed a Celestial"

If you go to the Galactus Respect Thread (It might be the Glactus and his Heralds respect thread) the scans are in there. (For the Franklyn stuff)

Galan007
Is there somewhere I can read about that, as I don't want to take your time. I have no clue how Franklyn could become a "new Galactus". Was he even a mutant in that one?I cant remember, its been a long time since I read that arch.

Thanos FTW! Glad to see that he's the only one in 616 to do it. Thanos is da man! Thanos only was able to do that with THOTU, and pre-retcon Beyonder beat an entire planet of Celestials like nothing at all.

Your knowledge far encompasses my own so I am learning. I appreciate it and you have answered many. I try, but like I said, cosmics aren't my favorite. Thats why I'm not 100% sure on some things.

Galan007
Galactus and the Celestials have definitly met several times. Infinity Gauntlet for example I believe they were all at the conference together. Yeah they met, but I don't think they have ever battled in the 616 universe have they?

supervenom
Galactus and the Celestials have definitly met several times. Infinity Gauntlet for example I believe they were all at the conference together.

When Thanos had the HOTU he destroyed a Celestial and Galactus was amazed, saying something like "He actually destoyed a Celestial"

If you go to the Galactus Respect Thread (It might be the Glactus and his Heralds respect thread) the scans are in there. (For the Franklyn stuff)

I cant remember, its been a long time since I read that arch.

Thanos only was able to do that with THOTU, and pre-retcon Beyonder beat an entire planet of Celestials like nothing at all.

I try, but like I said, cosmics aren't my favorite. Thats why I'm not 100% sure on some things.

Thanks a lot guys. I know that he used the THOTU, but I like Thanos like that. IG, THOTU, etc. it's all the same...Thanos Reigns! Wonder what kind of wonders that Pixie of his can do. Never seen any of her feats yet, but its quite cute.

Stupid Rookie
Yeah they met, but I don't think they have ever battled in the 616 universe have they?

Not that I have seen. It would be cool though.

Galan007
Not that I have seen. It would be cool though. It would be very cool!

supervenom
Who do you guys think would win?

Stupid Rookie
Who do you guys think would win?

People will always debate the "Full Powered Glactus" who in theory equals Eternity. At this level, he wins. He has never actually been this strong though, I think he is only supposed to gain this level towards the end of the universe (not sure about that)

Anyway, at Full Power he can take them all (Since he in essence becomes Eternity) but at his normal state I think he can take most of them one on one, but the whole race takes him down. There are too many and they are all very powerful

Also, I couldn't find the Franklyn as G scans, but Mr. Master's thread is good for getting to know the higher level beings.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

guy222
Thank u for the proof, friends. I believe in an out of continuity story, Galactus encountered the Celestials. He has never faced the gigantic Exitar the Exterminator or Arishem the Judge. Some may say Galactus is more powerful, nah. Galactus is equal to one of the Celestials, but not even can he withstand a combined Celestial assault. I welcome lots of debate of this one. Even the ridiculous looking Hunger embarassed Big G

guy222
in response to Stupid Rookie, i agree

and we will never see a full powered galactus
it said when the universe ends, he will become a celestial

they have met, never fought

Galan007
it said when the universe ends, he will become a celestial That dosent make any sense.

1st of all, I'd like to see where that was ever stated.

and 2nd, when Galan's original universe ended, he became.......well..........Galactus, not a Celestial. confused

Stupid Rookie
That dosent make any sense.

1st of all, I'd like to see where that was ever stated.

and 2nd, when Galan's original universe ended, he became.......well..........Galactus, not a Celestial. confused

Yeah I am not sure what he was saying.

If the universe ends, and G becomes a Celestial, then doesn't he just die?

I had always kinda interpreted it as G would become Eternity in the next universe, but I have no proof to back that up, just a hunch.

Anyway, we will never see it anyway.

supervenom
Yeah I am not sure what he was saying.

If the universe ends, and G becomes a Celestial, then doesn't he just die?

I had always kinda interpreted it as G would become Eternity in the next universe, but I have no proof to back that up, just a hunch.

Anyway, we will never see it anyway.

What would happen to the current Eternity in the next Universe if Galactus becomes it?

Stupid Rookie
What would happen to the current Eternity in the next Universe if Galactus becomes it?

I kinda just assumed he would die, but once again this is just person opinion with no factual basis.

Galan007
What would happen to the current Eternity in the next Universe if Galactus becomes it? I doubt Galactus could ever become Eternity for the simple fact that he is one of the essential elements of the universe, without him the universe would collapse.

guy222
In response to Galan007 and Stupid Rookie, i believe there was mention of that in a FF Annual. Also in Thor #300, even Odin wondered if Galactus was a Celestial.

Stupid Rookie
I doubt Galactus could ever become Eternity for the simple fact that he is one of the essential elements of the universe, without him the universe would collapse.

I mean that he would be Eternity of the next Universe. Sorry

Like he is there for the birth of the new Universe (as he was last time) only this time he becomes the Eternity of the new one.

Galan007

Like he is there for the birth of the new Universe (as he was last time) only this time he becomes the Eternity of the new one. Ohhh ok, that would be an awesome story.

Stupid Rookie
Ohhh ok, that would be an awesome story.

Yeah I think it would be fitting, it could be his giving back more than he ever took justification.

PS like the new sig

Galan007
Yeah I think it would be fitting, it could be his giving back more than he ever took justification. Well he said himself, that was his ultimate destiny, so it could make sense.

PS like the new sig Muchos Gracias, Insane Genis needed some love. big grin

amity does great work

supervenom

Like he is there for the birth of the new Universe (as he was last time) only this time he becomes the Eternity of the new one.

I understood that, but my question is, what happens to Eternity in this universe in the NEXT universe.

Also, is this something you thought of (based on the response from Galan) or is this cannon?

manorastroman
for some reason, i remember hearing a theory that the celestials are galactus' from previous/alternate universes. is there any substance to this, or was somebody just cloud-talking?

supervenom
Originally posted by manorastroman
for some reason, i remember hearing a theory that the celestials are galactus' from previous/alternate universes. is there any substance to this, or was somebody just cloud-talking?

From what I learned here, they were created from Eternity as sons, daughters, etc.. The scans are somewhere in this thread as well.

tjcoady
I was aways under the impression that when this universe dies, Galactus would release all the energies he had gained form consuming worlds to create the next universe...

from wikipiedia....
"although alternative information suggests that he will create a whole new universe at the end of this one, a universe which will be immeasurably greater than the total of the planets he has devoured; thus giving back far more than he has ever taken."

I don't know how true that is.. according to the citation it's form super villian classic 1.

In Earth X, Franklin Richards, having reached his evolutionary peak and gained the ability to transform into anything, assumed the form of Galactus, as Galactus himself had been transformed into a star

supervenom
Originally posted by tjcoady

In Earth X, Franklin Richards, having reached his evolutionary peak and gained the ability to transform into anything, assumed the form of Galactus, as Galactus himself had been transformed into a star

Ah thanks for that then. So that wasnt really Galactus' power, all Franklyn.

Galan007
for some reason, i remember hearing a theory that the celestials are galactus' from previous/alternate universes. is there any substance to this, or was somebody just cloud-talking? No.

The Celestials were created by Eternity through intense meditation. Whoever told you that was on crack. hoover

These scans will explain everything:

Galan007
Ah thanks for that then. So that wasnt really Galactus' power, all Franklyn. Franklyn used his power to become Galactus.... So it was Galactus' power....... in a matter of speaking lol.

manorastroman
grammatically, i don't think eternity's saying anything about creating celestials. it seems like the "manifestation" is seperate from the celestials, as they were both subjects in the same sentence. it might be that he was meditating on "contuinity", and the celestials are simply the means.

but who knows.

Galan007
grammatically, i don't think eternity's saying anything about creating celestials. it seems like the "manifestation" is seperate from the celestials, as they were both subjects in the same sentence.

but who knows. Eternity clearly says that he meditated on a certain subject, and through that meditation came the Celestials.

That sounds very clear to me.

manorastroman
perhaps it makes more sense in context of the whole issue. i'm just pointing out that grammatically, it's very far from clear. eternity says that from his mediation on continuity, the manifestation appeared. then there's a dash break, and he talks of celestials from the nebulous spheres. how is that clearly stating eternity created the celestials?

Galan007
perhaps it makes more sense in context of the whole issue. i'm just pointing out that grammatically, it's very far from clear. hmmm, well ok. Who am I to tell you that your oppinion is wrong? Everyone's oppinion differs, but all should be respected.

Galan007
it seems like the "manifestation" is seperate from the celestials, as they were both subjects in the same sentence. it might be that he was meditating on "contuinity", and the celestials are simply the means.

but who knows. Eternity created this manifestation by meditating, and through the manifestation came the Celestials.

This means Eternity was ultimatley responsible for the birth of the Celestials.

Don't read into it so much, that often makes things more complicated then they need to be.

charlemagne9746
I kinda just assumed he would die, but once again this is just person opinion with no factual basis.

How can Eternity die? The very name means..without end. If Eternity passes away at the end of the universe...then he is not eternal..and the name is inappropriate.

guy222
hmmm, well ok. Who am I to tell you that your oppinion is wrong? Everyone's oppinion differs, but all should be respected.

thumb up

Mobra
Yeah, nice to see that manners are still alive on these forums.

Ethereal
I think Aegis/Tenebrous are a few notches below a full powered Big G, maybe slightly, but still below Big G (in power as well as universal importance)

The Celestials at least individually are also below a full powered Big G.

A single Celestial may be somewhere around the Proemial Gods Aegis or Tenebrous; but who knows, right?

guy222
Originally posted by Mobra
Yeah, nice to see that manners are still alive on these forums.

Manners are cool. Threads go better smile

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
I think Aegis/Tenebrous are a few notches below a full powered Big G, maybe slightly, but still below Big G (in power as well as universal importance)

A single Celestial may be somewhere around the Proemial Gods Aegis or Tenebrous; but who knows, right?

Celestials are many.

Tiamut
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_003_004.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_011.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_019.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_020.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_021_022.jpg

King KAM
Manners are cool. Threads go better smile **** that shit son

guy222
Originally posted by King KAM
**** that shit son

Do u have something to contribute?

Juntai

A single Celestial may be somewhere around the Proemial Gods Aegis or Tenebrous; but who knows, right? But when the dreaming celestial woke up, the universe shook, and across the cosmos, Galactus remembered what fear was like.

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
But when the dreaming celestial woke up, the universe shook, and across the cosmos, Galactus remembered what fear was like.

Thanks for the input.

Priest
Here's a great celestial link
http://www.geocities.com/brenni_au/Celestials101.html

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Here's a great celestial link
http://www.geocities.com/brenni_au/Celestials101.html

Immortal Thor also. Thanks smile

Ethereal
But when the dreaming celestial woke up, the universe shook, and across the cosmos, Galactus remembered what fear was like.

I was going by the run of the mill Celestial. Celestials like Tiamut, TOAA, and Exitar are the only exceptions. With Tiamut quite possibly being the strongest individual celestial. It's still not proved whether or not either one of them is equal to FP Big G though..but I still think a normal celestial << full Big g in power.

i also posted Celestial showings in the thread btw.

guy222
I was going by the run of the mill Celestial. Celestials like Tiamut, TOAA, and Exitar are the only exceptions. With Tiamut quite possibly being the strongest individual celestial. It's still not proved whether or not either one of them is equal to FP Big G though..but I still think a normal celestial << full Big g in power.

i also posted Celestial showings in the thread btw.

Galactus couldn't consume Tiamut. Hence the fear. I like both characters. Galactus is powerful. Celestials are powerful. IMO, I hope the comparsion is made as it was hinted at in the FF Annual

I appreciate your input

manorastroman
galactus has never been shown as powerful enough to compete with a celestial, except in earth X.

llagrok
Galactus couldn't consume Tiamut. Hence the fear. I like both characters. Galactus is powerful. Celestials are powerful. IMO, I hope the comparsion is made as it was hinted at in the FF Annual

I appreciate your input

You can think about it like this.

Tyrant is almost at Galactus' level, right? Tyrant wasn't that much stronger than Thanos, which means that he's barely above skyfather level. The Celestials were FAR above skyfather level.

So, wouldn't the Celestials be stronger than Galactus?

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
You can think about it like this.

Tyrant is almost at Galactus' level, right? Tyrant wasn't that much stronger than Thanos, which means that he's barely above skyfather level. The Celestials were FAR above skyfather level.

So, wouldn't the Celestials be stronger than Galactus?

(time to give Galactus some respect in here)

Tyrant at full power is equal to normal powered Galactus, the reduced version that fought Thanos was reduced to his size by Galactus.

Yes and No The combined might of all the celestials would take down Galactus no doubt there but 1-10 celestials should in my openion not be a problem for Galactus at normal powerlevels, having seen just recently what a hungry and weakend Galactus did when he was pissed greatly increased my respect for him, when a celestial do that come back and let me know okay big grin

To exitar remaking a planet, Exitar is believed to be one of the most powerful celestials, and he could remake a Planet, I will like to point out that Galactus did Resurrect zenn-la and remaked the entire population in every detail, with out the watchers ore the celestials did find out.

Utrigita

Well that was bad, will you then put Tiamut above the IG ore the HOTU because when Galactus faced either of them he wasn't showing the slightes sigh of fear, but suddenly he fears Tiamut a celestial that is below eternity but he doesn't fear the IG and just laughes when Thanos collects it until Thanos destroyes a planet Galactus wanted to eat what pissed him off but he wasn't afraid so that point about him being scared is some of the worst writting I have long seen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well that was bad, will you then put Tiamut above the IG ore the HOTU because when Galactus faced either of them he wasn't showing the slightes sigh of fear, but suddenly he fears Tiamut a celestial that is below eternity but he doesn't fear the IG and just laughes when Thanos collects it until Thanos destroyes a planet Galactus wanted to eat what pissed him off but he wasn't afraid so that point about him being scared is some of the worst writting I have long seen.

Good Morning to u. Guy, good thread. Its nice it was moved here. I will add to it after lunch

Utrigita
good evening to you big grin it is indeed

guy222
good evening to you big grin it is indeed

Almost noon for me, how are u smile Do u think T & A has a chance to survive against the combined might of the Celestials

Utrigita
Almost noon for me, how are u smile Do u think T & A has a chance to survive against the combined might of the Celestials

Almost evening for me have to wash some disches from dinner, No thet doesn't stand a chance against the combined might of all the celestials, but I do think that T & A is a match for any normal single celestial, they did after all caretake the duties of the universe for some time, possibly until they wasn't needed anymore and that was when the celestials come into the picture, but again Celestials > T & A celestial << T & A

Galan007
galactus has never been shown as powerful enough to compete with a celestial, except in earth X. And that was Frank Richards, after taking up the throne as the "new" Galactus.

Redatom65
you guys got a scan of Tenebrous and Aegis?

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
you guys got a scan of Tenebrous and Aegis?

yes....i do it later

how r u

Galan007
you guys got a scan of Tenebrous and Aegis? This good?

http://i81.imagethrust.com/images/3svz/view-image/annihilation-heraldsofgalactus-2--035.html

Redatom65
fine, about to go out, how about you?

guy222
Almost evening for me have to wash some disches from dinner, No thet doesn't stand a chance against the combined might of all the celestials, but I do think that T & A is a match for any normal single celestial, they did after all caretake the duties of the universe for some time, possibly until they wasn't needed anymore and that was when the celestials come into the picture, but again Celestials > T & A celestial << T & A

I let my sisters do the chores big grin U be safe smile

guy222
fine, about to go out, how about you?

Cool. Enjoy. Working as always

Utrigita
This good?

http://i81.imagethrust.com/images/3svz/view-image/annihilation-heraldsofgalactus-2--035.html

that had a hurt

bash

laughing

Starhawk
I want to see more of the higher up cosmics. One crisis type thing they could do is have Scathan judge that earth is too chaotic and try to him have destroy it and have the heroes unite to try and fight him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Starhawk
I want to see more of the higher up cosmics. One crisis type thing they could do is have Scathan judge that earth is too chaotic and try to him have destroy it and have the heroes unite to try and fight him.

to high up more like having the celestials come back the fifth time that should also unite the heroes

LORDSIDIOUS01
to high up more like having the celestials come back the fifth time that should also unite the heroes

Tiamut is waiting and will Judge. Celestials will probably unite with him. I am pretty sure Thor doesn't want to contend with Celestials again

Mr Master
In Earth X,

Franklin is not the same Galactus that balances the Universe.

In fact,

Franklin had nothing to do with Universal balance.

Franklin just took his place (unwittingly but willingly) because Galactus was dead,

and there was no one to oppose the Celestials in this Reality.

Franklin didn't even know he was Franklin, he really thought he was Galactus,

but he wasn't.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9933/frank2uh9.th.jpg

Reed can't risk Franklin remembering: (Otherwise the Celestials destroy)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3993/frank4sd3.th.jpg
"Look at him...he's dying to call Franklyn 'son', but he can't"

Why did Franklin sub-consciously take Galactus' Name and Look?

To battle the Celestials, which were destroying World after World,

in order to destroy that Universe.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
In Earth X,

Franklin is not the same Galactus that balances the Universe.

In fact,

Franklin had nothing to do with Universal balance.

Franklin just took his place (unwittingly but willingly) because Galactus was dead,

and there was no one to oppose the Celestials in this Reality.

Franklin didn't even know he was Franklin, he really thought he was Galactus,

but he wasn't.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9933/frank2uh9.th.jpg

Reed can't risk Franklin remembering: (Otherwise the Celestials destroy)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3993/frank4sd3.th.jpg
"Look at him...he's dying to call Franklyn 'son', but he can't"

Why did Franklin sub-consciously take Galactus' Name and Look?

To battle the Celestials, which were destroying World after World,

in order to destroy that Universe.

Thanks Mr. M

guy222
Thanks Mr. M

Celestials vs Watchers
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140006.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140004.jpg

guy222
Celestials vs Watchers
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140006.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140004.jpg

Arishem gives the code
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140030.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140031.jpg

eek!

Very Impressive yes

Galan007
You should should the scans that come a few pages later....... You know the ones where Sue Destroys Exitar... wink

guy222
You should should the scans that come a few pages later....... You know the ones where Sue Destroys Exitar... wink

I am always fair. I be glad too. Celestials always return. Do u think, T & A has a prayer against Celestials

LORDSIDIOUS01
I am always fair. I be glad too. Celestials always return. Do u think, T & A has a prayer against Celestials

Are u gonna show Scathan the Approver

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Are u gonna show Scathan the Approver

Requests be honored in a few

Mider999
how many times do i have to tell you SCATHER IS A TRUE BEYONER THATS WHY HE'S AS STRONG AS HE IS

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
how many times do i have to tell you SCATHER IS A TRUE BEYONER THATS WHY HE'S AS STRONG AS HE IS

I will tell u because I read what the Mods said. Take a chill. Help the thread, if u please. I respect your opinion, tell me why u believe that. I have the issues.

U don't need to type in caps

Mider999
i read it on wiki, and yeah im sure you have the issues.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i read it on wiki, and yeah im sure you have the issues.

cool. would u like a sig or avatar

guy222

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/FantasticFourv140032.jpg

Tenebrous
is that exitar?

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
is that exitar?

yes

exitar
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Thor389pg14.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
yes

exitar
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Thor389pg14.jpg

In your opinion, who is the most powerful Celestial

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
In your opinion, who is the most powerful Celestial

Scathan the Approver
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11921413745.jpg
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11921413856.jpg

Redatom65
again, those pictures i was asking for...

guy222
again, those pictures i was asking for...

hmmwhich ones

guy222
hmmwhich ones

Scathan the Approver
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12504122429.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12504122589.jpg

Utrigita
very nice but try and ask Mr Master what he thinks about them wink

guy222
very nice but try and ask Mr Master what he thinks about them wink

I value ur friendship. I cherish Mr. M's opinions

smile

guy222
I value ur friendship. I cherish Mr. M's opinions

smile

Scathan
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12502285211.jpg

Redatom65
Aegis

guy222
Aegis

Tenebrous=Aegis

Redatom65
yeah....Could I see a picture though? Never saw him before

guy222
yeah....Could I see a picture though? Never saw him before

Tenebrous
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/200px-Tenebrous_01.jpg

guy222
Tenebrous
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/200px-Tenebrous_01.jpg

Tenebrous/Aegis vs Galactus
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-026.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-027.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-028.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-029.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-030.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-031-032.jpg

IMO, that was nonsense when Silver Surfer defeated them

guy222
Tenebrous/Aegis vs Galactus
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-026.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-027.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-028.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-029.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-030.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z39/davidsky/Annihilation1-031-032.jpg

IMO, that was nonsense when Silver Surfer defeated them

Edit

guy222
Edit

Tenebrous/Aegis meets Thanos
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233023.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233021.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233076.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233020.jpg

guy222
Tenebrous/Aegis meets Thanos
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233023.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233021.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233076.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13304233020.jpg

Odin/Destroyer/Uni-Mind vs Celestials
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081621.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081697.jpg

guy222
Odin/Destroyer/Uni-Mind vs Celestials
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081621.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081697.jpg

Continued
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081698.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081668.jpg

guy222
Continued
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081698.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13616081668.jpg

Tenebrous/Aegis
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1127100/annihilationheraldsofgala.jpg

Looks like a Watcher

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1127101/annihilationheraldsofgala.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tenebrous/Aegis
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1127100/annihilationheraldsofgala.jpg

Looks like a Watcher

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1127101/annihilationheraldsofgala.jpg

Guy, do u have pics of the Monolith Gatherer

Takion
They look Bad ass IMO. I still don't think they should have been able to defeat Galactus.

Utrigita
They defeated a weak and unprepared Galactus wink

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Guy, do u have pics of the Monolith Gatherer

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9945/x51v112of1219vc8.th.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8973/x51v112of1220vo1.th.jpg

smile

Takion
They defeated a weak and unprepared Galactus wink
But the way they defeated him, who the hell can go behind Galactus without him knowing it?

guy222
Originally posted by Takion
They look Bad ass IMO. I still don't think they should have been able to defeat Galactus.

They shouldn't have lost to SS

Takion
They shouldn't have lost to SS
But Surfer harnessed the power of the crunch didn't he?

guy222
Originally posted by Takion
But Surfer harnessed the power of the crunch didn't he?

Yes

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4332/ohotmuaz0247yu8.th.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/152/ohotmuaz0248xq4.th.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4884/ohotmuaz0249ov5.th.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yes

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4332/ohotmuaz0247yu8.th.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/152/ohotmuaz0248xq4.th.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4884/ohotmuaz0249ov5.th.jpg

Do u have when Tiamut awakens

guy222
Do u have when Tiamut awakens

Here ya go

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8253/eternals006000fb5.th.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5149/eternals006001my1.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7033/eternals006002yb8.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9066/eternals006003004kf2.th.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4773/eternals006005jh2.th.jpg

Galactus/Uatu fear

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7309/eternals006011in2.th.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2857/eternals006012dv4.th.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/1912/eternals006013vk4.th.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Here ya go

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8253/eternals006000fb5.th.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5149/eternals006001my1.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7033/eternals006002yb8.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9066/eternals006003004kf2.th.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4773/eternals006005jh2.th.jpg

Galactus/Uatu fear

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7309/eternals006011in2.th.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2857/eternals006012dv4.th.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/1912/eternals006013vk4.th.jpg

thumb up

guy222
thumb up

Tiamut rises

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2595/eternals006015nb1.th.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7638/eternals006019ua6.th.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5243/eternals006020eo8.th.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/867/eternals006021022pp0.th.jpg

Juntai
Neil Gaiman's Eternals. Pretty good books, I collected them.

guy222
Neil Gaiman's Eternals. Pretty good books, I collected them.

Cool

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cool

Guy, can the Celestials defeat Galactus

Are u goin to buy the new Eternals mini

guy222
yes

yes

Tiamut awakens

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.60ebfb0ec0.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0797cbf6f8.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.0a36e67abb.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.870eb066b5.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b5ad68a291.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c313560cf3.jpg

guy222
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.529450b63e.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.5dbe1a5f4b.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f81e230e97.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.a05e43a0ed.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ae7cc8cb6e.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c955722d25.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
who wants to share some opinions on the proemial elder beings, tenebrous and aegis; i say they are the crewmates of galan; truly their power rivals galactus

maybe eternity's creation
truly their power is awesome; all of the them combined would destroy other cosmic beings

Galactus you say, that is madness!!! wink

guy222
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.4e34406642.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ef2f86d4a3.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.cc1648dd12.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ed7e95e635.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.573161d0ec.jpg

guy222
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.2409afa372.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.311237b079.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b9d715d937.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.32a12594d9.jpg

guy222
Tiamut vs Uni-Mind

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.3b60326ca9.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c718979dbe.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.973c91a8ba.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.dd7d848d7d.jpg

guy222
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.dd7d848d7d.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.104a57dd75.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.2399e498c4.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.182c30fcf5.jpg

guy222
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.36cfe87a72.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d48f4c7c81.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.3a7ecb509f.jpg

Don't **** with Tiamut

guy222
Tiamut in San Fran

http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002703/eternals703.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1002704/eternals704.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002705/eternals713.jpg

llagrok
Cool scans Guy

JediSamuraiMRB
Great job

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>