Link (OoT) vs Demyx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Link has all his gear except his bow and the golden gauntlets or whatever their called.

I think we all agree Demyx has the better "weapon" lol (and thats a joke)

Picture of Demyx below, he has mastery over water, meaning he can make gysers out of thin air, making him a ****er while fighting. He can fight with the guitar, uses it like a quarter staff

IceJaw
What the heck is a gyser?!

Mesirus
spell error meant to say geyser*

IceJaw
Oh, well I dunno jack about him so can't really say who wins.

Mesirus
type in something like: KH2 Demyx boss battle
on youtube, probably something there
or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_13 <<< don't go there if you don't like spoilers though

Mesirus
Heres the best video i had the patience to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e_E15AKFaA

Superboy Prime
Is he from Kingdowm hearts or something? The design/art looks similar.

Mesirus
Kingdom Hearts 2

Gravitation
Demyx *and Axel* is just awesome *see my siggy*, so I'll vote for him.

Cloud_VII
Music is my life man, what do you want me to do?

Mesirus
Gravit thats awesome,

lol Cloud, well "i told them they were sending the wrong guy"

Wonder if that why he fight Links, "If the subject fails to respond use aggression to liberate his true disposition"

Demyx, Axel and perhaps Roxas, are easily the coolest member of the organisation. Xigbar is a not so close runner up

IceJaw
Originally posted by Gravitation
Demyx *and Axel* is just awesome *see my siggy*, so I'll vote for him. Is that even a reason? erm

Kayne Archeron
i loved Demyx's powers, and i'm not sure OoT would have the reflexes to keep up with him. just because Link is the chosen one in his world doesn't mean he's extremely powerful in other worlds

Cloud_VII
Lol

Lmao

Mesirus
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Lol

Lmao they've been out forever, try number 12

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Mesirus
they've been out forever, try number 12
Yeah I've seen all of them. I just loved how in the first one, Demyx said "Music is my life man, what do you want me to do?" and in the second one he said "Bluahlahallaala" lol.

Mesirus
en, choppin broccoli!

Dark-Kenshin
Link loses this one badly.

KH Characters > Zelda character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.