Have you ever been in this situation . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
. . . you go to answer your cell phone, it's your boss saying they want to speak to you in her office alone, accompanied by security, she asks if you are aware of anyone stealing office supplies from the company, suddenly she turns into a lizard!!!! blink

Strangelove
I have not been in that situation.

You work at a TV(radio?) station, what could people be stealing? Static? laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
. . . you go to answer your cell phone, it's your boss saying they want to speak to you in her office alone, accompanied by security, she asks if you are aware of anyone stealing office supplies from the company, suddenly she turns into a lizard!!!! blink

Twice. First time was really awkward.

Vinny Valentine
I don't Work eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have not been in that situation.

You work at a TV(radio?) station, what could people be stealing? Static? laughing

Don't make me get all Jack Bauer on you! You know my record . . . first I'll cut out your right eye, then your left eye, then I'll cut you all over your face and show it to you with your eye . . . . ! evil face

Lady Fianna
. . . you go to answer your cell phone, it's your boss saying they want to speak to you in her office alone, accompanied by security, she asks if you are aware of anyone stealing office supplies from the company, suddenly she turns into a lizard!!!! blink What kind of lizard?

Strangelove
The two jobs I've worked at were a movie theatre and a sub shop. They don't really care that muchOriginally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Don't make me get all Jack Bauer on you! You know my record . . . first I'll cut out your right eye, then your left eye, then I'll cut you all over your face and show it to you with your eye . . . . ! evil face fear

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
Twice. First time was really awkward.

I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I don't Work eek! Yeah you do. .. every day you do volunteer work right here on KMC Forums. You make us movies, tell jokes, make apologies, bash noobs . . . that takes work my man. wink

Vinny Valentine
I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink Yeah you do. .. every day you do volunteer work right here on KMC Forums. You make us movies, tell jokes, make apologies, bash noobs . . . that takes work my man. wink

I should start charging disgust

....... love

Bardock42
I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink
Always glad to be of service, T-Hikes.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
What kind of lizard?

I believe it was a Savanah Monitor??? Something like that?? confused

Lady Fianna
I believe it was a Savanah Monitor??? Something like that?? confused Oh. Well no then. Mine turned into a dragon. ermm

Mišt
Almost, except my boss took off her clothes and showed me her perfect body and demanded I make love to her for several hours sad

=Tired Hiker=
Always glad to be of service, T-Hikes.

"T-Hikes", I like it! But how do i know you are not a spy? blink

=Tired Hiker=

Strangelove

=Tired Hiker=
Oh. Well no then. Mine turned into a dragon. ermm

What kind of dragon? big grin

Lady Fianna
What kind of dragon? big grin A red one, with a big spikes, but he was very friendly. yes

Mišt
She begged and begged for several hours? confused

Yes, then I finally accepted and made sweet sweet love to her for days without rest, I couldnt refuse because she would fire mesad

Strangelove

=Tired Hiker=
A red one, with a big spikes, but he was very friendly. yes
I know that dragon! It stole my pen and owes me lunch. blink

Bardock42
"T-Hikes", I like it! But how do i know you are not a spy? blink

If I was a spy would I let you think I might be a spy? No I wouldn't. Ergo I can't be a spy. q.e.d.

Mišt

Yesweep

=Tired Hiker=

Lady Fianna
I know that dragon! It stole my pen and owes me lunch. blink He does like pens alot. All you have to do is stroke him with a flower behind the fifth spike from the back and he will leave you alone. yes

=Tired Hiker=
He does like pens alot. All you have to do is stroke him with a flower behind the fifth spike from the back and he will leave you alone. yes

Sounds kinky. How do I know you aren't secretly working with Sydney Bristow? confused Originally posted by Bardock42
If I was a spy would I let you think I might be a spy? No I wouldn't. Ergo I can't be a spy. q.e.d. How do I know you don't work for CTU? huh

Bardock42
confused How do I know you don't work for CTU? huh

Look, if I would work for the CTU, wouldn't I know what the CTU is?

Dusty

Every friday.

=Tired Hiker=
Look, if I would work for the CTU, wouldn't I know what the CTU is?

Okay, I'm convinced you are not an American spy. smile

Bardock42
Okay, I'm convinced you are not an American spy. smile

Awesome. Now we can be friends again, T-Hikes. Wait, you are that hottie in yoru sig? Right?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dusty
Every friday. Every Friday??? If that's true you could make some serious cash! eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Awesome. Now we can be friends again, T-Hikes. Wait, you are that hottie in yoru sig? Right?

Yeah. embarrasment

Strangelove
Yeah. embarrasment hmm You're a lot hotter than I originally thought

Bardock42
Yeah. embarrasment

Want to ****?

=Tired Hiker=
hmm You're a lot hotter than I originally thought

True. wink

Hey, I was just thinking . . . we could start a movie franchise, it'll be the next Bond or Harry Potter . . . . "The B-Docks and T-Hikes Chronicles" We'd have to ro-sham-bo to see who's name is first in the title, but it'd be off the hook, yo! The sound track would be like all British pop and stuff! eek! big grin

=Tired Hiker=
Want to ****?

No, I don't bake anymore. I only steam my vegetables. wink

Bardock42
True. wink

Hey, I was just thinking . . . we could start a movie franchise, it'll be the next Bond or Harry Potter . . . . "The B-Docks and T-Hikes Chronicles" We'd have to ro-sham-bo to see who's name is first in the title, but it'd be off the hook, yo! The sound track would be like all British pop and stuff! eek! big grin

Get Pulp to make it. DO IT. The Soundtrack I mean.

No, I don't bake anymore. I only steam my vegetables. wink

No clue what you are talking about, but it turns me on.

=Tired Hiker=
Get Pulp to make it. DO IT. The Soundtrack I mean.

No clue what you are talking about, but it turns me on.

I just got off the phone with Jarvis, he told me to go f*ck myself. erm

As far as the second thing . . . . **** = bake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
I just got off the phone with Jarvis, he told me to go f*ck myself. erm

As far as the second thing . . . . **** = bake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hmm, sounds inacceptable. Talk about fandom and stuff or stuff and something.

You're serious? Holy hell. Damn. I actually ate from that cake. I'm gonna throw up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.