When was the last time you saw one of the OT movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I honestly don't know when I last watched one of the OT star wars movies....I think it was a few months ago

mah
think it was some weeks ago, not a whole month

yerssot
hmm, think it was last sunday, I really wanted to see a SW again!

Fire
Today actualy 4 hours ago, ROTJ
it still owns so hard

yerssot
FM, you forgot your pills again!

Fire
no I didn't I'm gonna stay a ROTJ fan nomatter what u say

finti
Thursday

yerssot
young fool big grin

Fire
sorry but I just didn't like ESB that much don't get me wrong the hott scene was cool, yoda rocks in it but the cloud city part was just a bit dunno

yerssot
... like I think endor is?

Fire
endor is, but luke vs vader the battle of endor and the tatooine part make that piece of crap doable

Dexx
i think i haven't seen them in a year or so

Corran
I watched all three three weeks ago.

Gundark
I watched ROTJ about a month ago.

Dexx
star wars is a good story, good ideea, originality...etc. But i don't consider them to be good films...so it would feel to watch it over and over again

yerssot
original? not really

Dexx
well...it has some original ideeas

yerssot
like?

Dexx
he did pick 'em fro somewhere but they are original in movies. Like the jedis.
BTW the nick come from somwhere he's been to in aisa. It's original form is Jidai gecki. Means story or something like that

yerssot
Japanese theater

yerssot
btw, I'm going to watch ANH today

mah
watched it now?

yerssot
still doing it, Luke just took of in his X-wing

ToMacco
I watched Empire a few weeks ago when I was watching my aunt and uncles house.

It's still the best movie in the saga.

yerssot
no time today, Empire tomorrow

Corran
Humph, my wife lent my OT to her friend, need to get it back soon, need to get it back NOW. (Well maybe in an hour when I've finished watching Jackie Brown).

yerssot
take your plastic lightsabre and start wacking the crap out of them!

Corran
Doesn't have the same effect, the humming battle sounds of the lightsabre followed by Ow, ouch, stop it doesn't work well, can you imagine Luke just saying ow when Vader hit him on the arm with his light sabre and the arm just getting a small bruise.

yerssot
actually... yes; yes I can

Corran
and do you think this has the same dramatic value as his arm and light sabre falling, thus rendering him with the same injury his father first recieved?

Dexx
how wude

yerssot
well, you can put a knife on it if you want

Julie
hey hey.....use the lightsaber evil face

Dexx
actually i have a small saber the size of a knife. I call it, the stake saber...deserves that name fully

Julie
hmmm...do you mean stake or steak????

ToMacco
Why doesn't that salty dick lap Lucas put out the OT on DVD?

I, for one, am a little fed up with his excuses. He is COMPLETELY full of shit. And his speed with the new Episode II DVD release, you all should see that, too.

finti
patience young one, patience big grin

Dexx
neither..i call it beaf

Corran
Tomorrow night is the start of ITV showing the All the available Star Wars movies on terrestial TV, so I will be watch ANH again tomorrow - even though I have it on Video I will still watch when on TV, hell it would be rude not to.

yerssot
RotJ today, TPM on wednesday

Captain REX
I haven't seen the OT for 2 YEARS!!!

I don't own them. sad sad sad

Julie
eek! eek! You don't own them!!!!!!....when's the next time they'll be on tv??????

Corran
ESB is on here tomorrow night

finti
saw it last night big grin it is sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

yerssot
planning on seeing RotJ tonight

Julie
oh I haven't seen them in quite some time....I love them but my life is jsut very very busy

finti
always time to SW

Mujaffa
LAst night

yerssot
planning to see AOTC today again, perhaps tomorrow if I don't have the time

Julie
I won't see ep II again until I buy the DVD I think.....
As for the OT movies...I haven't seen them in awhile and don't really have plans to see them soon...maybe around Christmas when I have some time off.

Corran
You won't get to watch any SW til Xmas, I do feel sorry for you.

Mujaffa
watch them all the time...it's good for ya

yerssot
gonna see it again this week

Julie
I had a really strange thought...this has nothing to do with the OT movies though...maybe I should watch TPM in Spanish just to see what it sounds like

Corran
Yes, sure Jules, btw have you skipped any medication you should have taken?

yerssot
do NOT, I repeat, NOT see SW in Dutch!

mah
why is there a dutch version? are films dubbed in holland?

yerssot
yes, but I once heared a dutch one...*shudders*

Ushgarak
Just watching the end of ESB right now! ITV sure took a long time to show if after ANH a few weeks back.

Oops, there goes Luke's hand...

Corran
Just finished watching it all too. Kind of reminds you how much of a baby Luke was, after all when Anakin's Hand was cut off he did not squeal half as much.

Ushgarak
Yes, the moaning gene has grown strong in young Skywalker...

Corran
You can just imagine Darth Vader wincing behind the mask thinking 'Is that really a son of mine?'.

ToMacco
I think it's about time the OT came out on DVD, don't you?

yerssot
sure... after EpIII they will think about it

Julie
then at least we'll have something to look forward to after all the star wars movies are out

yerssot
and after that?

finti
I got a hold of dvd versions of the OTsmilesmilesmilesmile

yerssot
good going! now that your VHS collection of SW is totally wrecked by looking at it too much wink

finti
indeed

yerssot
are there any extra's on it?

finti
no just the movies

yerssot
same here then sad

btw, the trailor of ESB... bleurgh wink

mah
trailer

yerssot
mierenneuker roll eyes (sarcastic)

UnknownBountyHunter
This is where everyone can make fun of me...

I watch an OT episode (ANH, ESB, or ROTJ) twice a week (usually one of them on Sunday and another on Saturday since those are my days off). I've done this every week since 1994.

Yes, I'm pathetic.

finti
not pathetic just found of SW

yerssot
I should take an exemple of that, for the last two weeks I was planning to see ANH again... still planning

finti
gona have an OT extravaganza on Friday, all three movies in a row

mah
imagine when having a LOTR marathon with all three of them..gonna take some time!

have to see the OT's again soon now, too

finti
sounds cool to me

yerssot
hmmm, should have time next week

Julie
imagine watching all 6 star wars movies right after watching all 3 LOTR.....crazy long!

Corran
Imagine all the popcorn you'd have to go through.

yerssot
*starts to drool*

Julie
Yes indeed...quite a bit...I don't think it'll be physically healthy to watch all the movies at once....

mah
if you watch them all AT ONCE...lots of TV's required

yerssot
and perfectly able here smile

Julie
that would be confusing....I don't think I could ever do that to myself....too mind boggling....no watching them one at a time over the coarse of a few weeks should satisfy me

Corran
ROTJ is on Terrestrial TV tonight.

BackFire349
its been a while, probably about 3 months, ill watch them all again soon. i prefer rotj to empire also.

LanceWindu
It's been quite a few months for me, as I've been at my sister's house and we didn't have a VCR there.

But once I get AOTC DVD I will watch all the movies in succession.

Julie
I won't get to do that until thanksgiving at least...but I'll probably wait until Christmas break....

LanceWindu
I've been watching them lately.

I start TPM tomorrow.

I started with ANH.

Julie
I saw TPM last weekend......but the OT well that's a different story.

LanceWindu
In the last week I've watched all the movies.

Now I just need watch them back to back. Even if that means no internet for a day.

Julie
Wow...that's dedication...I still haven't gotten around to watching any of the OT movies..in months....I plan to see them over my Christmas break, but that's still a week away

Mujaffa
but hey! what a week ey julie!wink

Julie
grr.. my entire break has slipped away from me ...and still I have not seen the OT......oh well...at least I brought them back with me to school...so maybe one weekend I shall get a chance to introduce some friends to the wonderful saga

justinday15
I watched ANH in music class last week, it was pretty cool watching
Star Wars in school.

GordonSkywalker
I was also at school when I saw A NEW HOPE for the first time. I didn't know there were a bunch of these films at the time,though. I had only ever known of and seen RETURN OF THE JEDI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.